Twelve-minute Increments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
309 Followers

Shortly thereafter, lying in his arms and once again recovering, she tentatively suggested that maybe he should explain to her how she might do similar things for him, using her mouth. She knew it was possible, that men seemed to be fixated on receiving oral, she'd just never had the experience, and she would very much like to try. After all, he must be about due for his own pleasure, because he hadn't yet come even after so much delightful toying with his rock-hard cock.

Karl didn't protest: he instructed, explained, and they were both astounded when she found it completely natural and perfectly easy to take him all the way down her throat. There, after several ecstatic minutes devoted --at her insistence- entirely to HIS pleasure, he finally did come, deep in her throat. The compliments he heaped on her, including the fact that he had never, ever come that way, were first-quality ego strokes.

At about minute sixty, plus or minus, lying with her ear pressed against his chest, listening to his heartbeat, she stroked his resurgent hardon for some time, then knelt beside him, set his hand on her buttocks, stared at him from too close to focus, and whispered "Um... my friend Janet -- the lady you kissed so hotly! -- told me you would probably want to... to... to fuck me in my bottom. In my butt."

She went pink again for the first time since entering the bedroom, managed to continue: "So -- she had me clean myself out. Using an enema bulb no less! I like how your fingers feel inside me there. Was she right?"

Janet had been right. Properly positioned, Amy became an instant expert with her newly-understood clit -- two more quite strong orgasms for herself with Karl's hardon deeply embedded in her bottom, then a third timed to coincide perfectly with his spasms as he sprayed great jets of semen far up in her bowels, where it was useless save as lubricant.

Thus passed the afternoon, wine and cheese eventually added to sustain their efforts, and on towards dinnertime. As they lay spooning, fondling, her on the outside, she thought over the past several hours, and forward for the next several, then on into the near future, and ultimately whispered softly "Karl? Are we going to do this again... get together here in my bedroom and fuck ourselves silly? Maybe every week?"

Karl reached awkwardly behind him, squeezed her tightly: "Absolutely! Lots more to learn and frankly, Madam, you are simply superb! So, YES to rematches!"

She nodded against his neck, murmured "Good!" A longish pause. "And Karl -- you might want to give Janet a call sometime. That was quite something, you two kissing out there. She convinced me this afternoon that I can't have 100% of your attention all of your time -- that I should be happy with 125% of your attention 100% of the time we are together. That's exactly how she put it. If you'll promise me that much of your attentions, I don't really care what you and she might do together."

She sighed, giggled, and went on: "God knows she's ready and available, too - that was one spectacular kiss you two had. Plus of course I saw your card change pockets, from yours to hers. But I promise we won't go comparing notes."

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
309 Followers