Twenty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showered and pulled on a pair of loose fitting jeans. It was only 2:30. Perhaps she could catch her savior on her way to work.

Robbie glanced at her watch, hurrying the last block from the bus stop to the nursing home. If she didn't hurry, she would wind up with the locker that had no lock. Then she'd have to worry about her personal belongings all night, unless Jenn let her share with her again. She winced at the thunderous sound a motorcycle made as it pulled into an empty space near the entrance to her job. Even if it was pretty loud and obnoxious, it was an attractive piece of machinery, all shiny silver chrome and black leather. Sexy was the word that popped into her mind, as was the oversized person sitting astride the monstrous machine. She jogged up the short flight of stairs and was just about to enter the nursing home when she heard two words she'd been hoping to avoid hearing ever again.

"Hey, you."

She turned in the direction of the voice, realizing it was coming from the person sitting on the motorcycle, and sighed. Shy. Glancing at the bike again, she wondered briefly what other toys a bag filled with money bought.

Shy shut off the engine and dismounted, moving to stand at the base of the short flight of stairs. She looked up into the attractive face of the woman who had babysat her all night.

"Was hoping I could buy you dinner to thank you." Shy offered with a teasing glint in those smoky gray eyes. They both remembered Robbie's offer just a couple weeks ago.

Robbie chuckled, amused, wracking her brain for Shy's response. "Uh, I believe the proper response to that is 'no thanks.'"

Shy climbed two steps which put her at eye level with Robbie. She moved a little closer, a lopsided smile on her face.

"I'm sorry I was a dick earlier. Habit. Let me buy you dinner."

Robbie felt her pulse trip and silently chastised herself. A little charm and a crooked smile and she was ready to let bygones be bygones? Sheesh.

"It's okay, really, we're even now. Look, I'm going to be late."

But Shy held her gaze, refusing to let her off that easy.

"Don't make me beg. At least have take-out with me. My place, 11:30? I promise to be a good girl."

Robbie bit down on her tongue to stop the 'too bad' response that sprang to her lips. Instead, she just nodded. Then she turned like a scared rabbit and hurried into the facility, relieved when the door closed securely between them. She took a deep breath as she rushed to the locker room area.

She left work a little late, but still managed to make it to the dilapidated building by 11:30pm. She was tempted to turn around and go home considering she hadn't yet had a pleasant experience with this woman, but she said she would have take-out with her, so she would. She tapped lightly on the apartment door, a part of her hoping no one would answer, but the door opened just seconds later and she found herself face-to-face with Shiloh Long, rescuer, aggressor, victim, and potential drug dealer? What else could a bag of money in the bathtub mean?

"Uh, I hope I-I'm not early." She stammered.

She hoped to break the ice, and warrant that lopsided smile again, which is exactly what she did. Shy stepped back and allowed her to enter. The apartment looked pretty much the way it had before, except she had set up a card table and two folding chairs in the only available space. Atop the table was any number of cartons from a local Chinese restaurant.

"I didn't know what you wanted, so I just ordered pretty much everything off the menu. Chicken, beef, pork, all vegetable if you're into that."

Robbie chuckled, "uh, do you see my hips? Clearly I'm not into that."

She didn't realize that was an invitation for Shy to slowly, casually, examine her from head to toe, taking in her nicely developed full breasts, small waist and curvy hips. She'd been told dozens of times, from males and females she'd dated, that she had all the right curves in all the right places, but she doubted anyone brought that message home the way Shy did as she devoured her slight frame with those cool, gray eyes.

And when she was done with the inspection, she didn't say a word. There didn't seem to be anything to say. It was the first admission from either of them that something existed between them.

She swallowed as she watched Shy start uncovering rounded aluminum tins and cardboard containers. She searched for something neutral to say, something to defuse the situation.

"How's your head?" She asked casually, taking a seat at what appeared to be a brand new card table.

Shy sat across from her, spooning a variety of dishes onto her disposable plate.

"Still buzzing. That will teach me to mind my business."

Robbie followed suit, realizing how hungry she was. She raised a brow at Shy's comment, "huh? Did I miss something?"

"The leader of that little faggot pack wasyourfriend from the other night. Said he wanted to teach me a lesson," Shy snorted.

Robbie choked on whatever she had placed between her lips, looking around for something to drink as she pounded on her own chest. Shy just watched her, a smirk toying with her lips as she snagged something off her plate with a pair of cheap wooden chopsticks provided by the restaurant.

Robbie grabbed one of the cans of sodas from the table top and guzzled half the drink. Once she stopped choking and wiped the tears from her eyes, she looked over at Shy for any indication that she was joking. She wasn't.

"Shy, I am so sorry. I really am. I had no idea. I'm so—"

"Don't worry about it."

An uncomfortable silence settled between them, although Robbie was certain the discomfort was mostly on her part since Shy did nothing less than fill her stomach. She, on the other hand, had pretty much lost her appetite. She'd put this woman's life at risk and she felt horrible. It was odd, however. All she could think about was what had scared them off.

"Why did they stop?" She asked.

Shy raised a brow, swallowing half the contents of a can of soda. She turned just slightly and indicated the two letters tattooed on her upper arm.

Robbie glanced at them and then raised her eyes to Shy's again, a blank look on her face. Shy shook her head and laughed, a deep, throaty sound that sent a tingle through Robbie.

"You have no idea what these letters mean, do you? No clue what's going on outside your own little world, huh?"

Robbie couldn't tell if she said it as an insult or was simply stating a fact, so she opted not to be insulted.

"I don't know what those letters mean."

Shy nodded in agreement, but she didn't fill her in. Instead, she just kept popping various foods into her mouth. Robbie waited another beat before asking the obvious question.

"Well, what do they mean?"

Shy focused those intense gray eyes on her for a moment, but then changed the topic abruptly.

"Why do you work in a nursing home? You like old people?"

Robbie chewed on a piece of broccoli thoughtfully, wondering if she would simply allow the change of topic or challenge it. She decided not to rock the boat.

"Actually, I can't stand working in a nursing home. It's depressing. When most people say old people are like kids, they havenoidea what they're talking about. They are like kids but with rights, which makes them a real pain in the ass."

Shy didn't respond, so she continued.

"There's this old man, he's almost a hundred years old and he can barely walk. But will he stay in his wheelchair? No. So when I asked him to just sit in his chair duringmyshift so I don't have to fill out tons of paperwork when he falls and breaks a hip, you know what he said? 'I've tried it your way and it's no fun. Might be fun to break a hip.'" She shook her head, remembering the frustrating conversation. "I wanted to choke him."

When Shy didn't say anything again, she fell silent. They ate in the somewhat strained silence for a few minutes until Shy asked another question.

"What did you think of my mother?"

Instead of answering, Robbie shoved more food into her mouth, chasing it with soda. She chewed thoughtfully, trying to figure out a polite response.

"It's okay, I know she was a cold bitch. I guess I'm just wondering if she was only like that with me."

Robbie swallowed and proceeded with caution, "honestly?"

Shy nodded.

"Everyone hated her. She never said a kind word to anyone and treated us all like we should be honored to be in her presence."

Shy snorted, nodding in agreement, "I know that feeling. That bitch never answered the phone when I called her from juvie or prison. Never sent me a letter or nothin'."

Robbie wasn't sure how to processthatpiece of information. This woman had been in a juvenile detention centerandprison? Sheesh. What was she doing sitting across from her eating Chinese food? She paused for a moment and then asked the first question that came to mind.

"What were you in juvie for?"

Shy looked over at her and Robbie couldn't tell if she thought she was invading her privacy or not. It took her a full minute to respond.

"I was a multiple offender, a runaway and a truant. And my mother threw in incorrigibility to guarantee me a place in lock up."

Robbie watched as the large woman shifted uncomfortably and then popped a few more pieces of pork into her mouth.

"How old were you?"

"12."

That one rendered Robbie silent. How could a mother lock up her own child at 12 years of age? For petty offenses no less? And what kind of judge had agreed to that?

"How long were you in there?" Robbie asked softly.

"'Til I aged out."

They sat in silence after that admission and Robbie had really lost her appetite this time. No wonder this woman was so touchy, so reluctant to trust anyone. There was no reason to, not if her own mother hadn't been there for her. She swallowed past the lump in her throat.

"I'm sorry Shy." She offered sincerely.

Shy looked at her from across the table, those gray eyes burning into her. If it was supposed to be a staring contest, she had no problem losing to Shy. Robbie lowered her gaze, fidgeting with her plate and plastic fork.

"Why don't I clean up?" Robbie offered, standing.

"Sit." The command was short and abrupt. Robbie followed it with little hesitation. "Just leave it."

She nodded, but avoided Shy's eyes. Those eyes did something to her...she wasn't sure what it was yet, but she thought it best to just ignore it and leave the apartment as soon as possible.

"You feel sorry for me?" Shy demanded roughly.

That forced Robbie to look at her directly, shaking her head. "No. Your mother wasn't there for you, that was fucked up. But I don't feel sorry for you. I'm just sad you had that mother."

More silence and Robbie hoped she hadn't offended her. Shy just continued with her life story as if they'd never stopped talking about it.

"Didn't have any where to go once they let me out, so hung out with a friend of mine. Started banging, fucking around, 'til I got busted when I was 23. Did six years. Then I left that shit behind."

Robbie didn't comment, watching the woman's edgy movements as she dumped her tale on the table. Quite honestly, given the women's history, she was surprised Shy was talking to her about it at all.

She wasn't the only one surprised. Shy wasn't sure why she was unloading all this stuff on a woman who was basically a stranger. She'd learned that when you told people about your shit, they saw you as weak. They used it against you. So, she had no idea why she was giving this woman the chance to do that. She could feel herself growing angrier by the moment.

"So what's your story? Grew up with a perfect family? Perfect boyfriend dumped you when you were 16 and that was the worst thing that ever happened to you?"

The words were harsh...cruel. Shy knew she was striking out but she didn't really care. She stood and made her way over to a window, staring out of it, anger exuding from her large frame.

Robbie remained silent for a few minutes and then made a decision.

"I had a pretty easy life compared to yours. It was pretty much perfect until my Dad was killed by a drunk driver when I was 9. Then we lost everything. My mother didn't make enough money to pay the mortgage. We wound up in a shelter and then in the projects. But my mother kept me and my sister out of trouble, kept a close eye on us. I was a good student, so I got a scholarship to college. Became an RN. My sister is in accounting. My mom died a few years ago in a nursing home. Maybe that's why I started working at one."

Another moment of silence and then she heard Shy grunt.

"Isthatall? I wish I had your fucking sob story."

Robbie felt the blow of the words and was surprised how much it hurt. She was tempted to lash out, but having heard this woman's life history she didn't want to cause her any more pain. However, her lifehadbeen difficult,hadbeen painful, and she certainly didn't feel like justifying it to this woman or anyone else. She swallowed and then stood from the table.

"It's late, I should go. Thanks for dinner, it was really nice of you."

She kept her eyes averted, quickly locating her backpack and heading for the door. She had her hand on the knob, the door opened just a few inches, when suddenly it slammed shut. She glanced up and saw Shy's large hand, palm flat, against the door. She hesitated, not sure if she should be angry, hopeful or scared. It occurred to her in that moment that she might not have made the best judgment call having dinner in the apartment of someone who was pretty much a stranger. She'd escaped rape just weeks ago, would she be forced to submit now? This woman had been in prison, she was hardened, filled with anger and a willingness to inflict pain on others. Why hadn't she thought of the possible danger before now?

Neither of them moved for what felt like an eternity. Then Robbie felt the woman behind her release a breath, the air teasing strands of her hair, caressing her ear. She felt the woman's body relax just a bit, and then press against her, pressing her into the closed door. But it wasn't a terrifying pressure like she'd experienced the night before when Shy had grabbed her hair and slammed her against the brick wall. This was a slight pressure, not one designed to intimidate or threaten. She could feel Shy's small breasts against her upper back, the rise and fall of Shy's broad chest, the warmth of her body. She listened as Shy took another deep breath and released it slowly.

"I'm sorry."

The two words sounded foreign on her tongue, as if she rarely used them. Robbie could feel herself relax a little. She turned around and found herself within the confines of Shy's arms. One of Shy's hands still remained pressed against the door, the other was on the wall. The effect was to create a sense of intimacy, one that didn't escape either of them as Robbie lifted her head and met those hauntingly beautiful gray eyes. Shy didn't turn away from her, didn't hide, didn't try to escape. Instead, they simply stared into each other's eyes.

Robbie dropped her backpack and lifted a hand to slowly trace a path up Shy's arm. She stopped at the two Old English letters and slowly outlined them with a fingertip, her eyes making their way back to Shy's.

"What do they mean?" She whispered huskily, hoping she was having the same effect on Shy that the woman had on her.

"Gangster Disciples."

A short response, throaty...filled with the warmth of the feelings passing between them. Robbie continued to draw a pattern along the tattoo.

"Your mother was a bitch Shy. And nothing that happened to you when you were a kid was your fault. You're a good person. I know you are."

She wasn't sure what impact she expected the words to have, she just knew she had to share her thoughts. Shy was the product of everything gone wrong since birth. And still, she had a decent heart, considering she had not only saved someone else when there was nothing in it for her, but she'd also taken a beating for it. Clearly the Gods had smiled on Shy in some ways...in ways that made her worthwhile and important to the human race. Robbie wanted her to know that.

They fell into silence again, still staring into each other's eyes. Then, Robbie watched as Shy took a deep breath and slowly lowered her head to gently touch her lips to Robbie's. The contact was electric and both women pulled apart just a little to see if the other had felt it. Robbie smiled and then leaned forward, seeking Shy's mouth again. They tasted one another, unhurriedly, tenderly...savoring the passion slowly building between them, delighting in the feel and taste of the other person. Robbie's hands slowly caressed a path from Shy's wrists to her oversized biceps, enjoying the sheer strength of the woman pressed against her, kissing her so thoroughly. She was pleased when she detected a slight change in Shy's breathing, a tension in her arms, a shift in her hips. The kiss became a little more insistent, a little more...hungry. And Robbie could feel her body respond to it. Her heart tapped a slightly more urgent beat against her ribs and her nipples began to harden.

Shy pulled her against her, her arms wrapping around Robbie's small waist as she walked them backwards. She turned and Robbie found herself lying on the sofa. The sofa was a little larger than she'd thought and she shifted just a little, making herself more comfortable as she watched Shy settle over her, a knee on either side of her thighs, her fists at either side of her head. Shy lowered herself carefully, mindful of her weight, their bodies barely touching as their lips met again. Robbie's fingers sought out the silky texture of the short curls on Shy's head and buried into them, soliciting a moan from the big-boned woman that affected Robbie down to her knees.

She could feel the nature of the kiss change again as Shy deepened it. No longer simply inquisitive, simply asking, but demanding. Shy's tongue licked at her lips, seeking access, then danced with her tongue impatiently. She took pleasure in the feel of Shy's weight, pressing her into the worn sofa cushions, freeing Shy's hands to stroke her, tease her...incite her. Before she knew it, her scrub top was gone, the feel of those calloused hands against her sensitive flesh sending additional waves of heat through her quickly overloading system.

She was gasping for air when Shy's mouth finally left hers, scorching her flesh as it made its way to her shoulders, nipping at the flesh, sending shivers down her spine. Shy pushed Robbie's bra aside impatiently, freeing her full breasts, capturing a hardened nub, lapping at it with the heat of her tongue. Robbie moaned, her fingers digging into Shy's muscled biceps as her nipple was sucked into a warm vacuum, enjoying the feel of Shy's mouth.

She lifted up to assist Shy as Shy quickly unhooked her bra and tossed it aside, capturing the other nipple between her lips, careful to spend an equal amount of time adoring it. A hand made its way to the string tied loosely as Robbie's waist, deftly undoing it, snaking past the waistband. Robbie's hips bucked as she felt a thick, calloused digit caress her outer lips and then sink slowly into her wet center. Shy gave her a moment to adjust to the feel and size of it, waiting until her body craved more. Robbie gasped as the pad of Shy's thumb first pressed against her erect bud, then began drawing lazy circles against it. She shut her eyes tight, preparing herself for a ride as Shy began to fuck her, unhurriedly, wreaking havoc with her senses as she slid that delicious finger in and out. Robbie could feel her muscles tense as the sensations built, her eyes still shut tight as she rode the waves of pleasure, shocked by her own wanton response. And when the first climax sliced through her, she felt her head fall back, her mouth open wide as she gasped for air like a fish out of water.