Twenty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But they could only wait so long before the need for more took over. Robbie had to bite her bottom lip to keep from moaning aloud as Shy's hips shifted, sliding the member out just a bit and then deeper into her, fucking her slowly. Robbie enthusiastically meet her every move, her nails digging into the meaty flesh of Shy's biceps as she clung to her for dear life. That familiar tingling sensation, that one that started deep in the pit of her stomach and quickly spread to warm her entire body, the one she knew would render her senseless within moments, was building so quickly she could hardly breathe. She leaned forward, her mouth close to Shy's ear, as her frame began to tremble.

"Oh God, you're gonna make me come," she moaned, outlining Shy's lobe with her tongue, "fuck me Shy."

Shy didn't falter, pumping into her. Robbie's anticipation grew, her arms tightening around Shy. A moment later, an orgasm punched through her, stealing what remained of her breath. Her mind spun, disconnecting from her body, floating, unable to process the sheer delight her body was experiencing for just a second. And when it finally registered, she bit into Shy's shoulder to stifle the scream, her teeth causing Shy's hips to buck wildly, triggering a pleasure-filled response that was nearly as mind numbing.

They sat there for a moment, Robbie still facing her lover, kissing her face tenderly, holding her close, her hips moving casually as her body milked the remnants of her orgasm. And slowly, so very slowly, their senses tuned into the night around them, the darkened street, the sound of Robbie's co-workers as more of them left the building, the sounds of passing traffic. Robbie smiled at Shy's throaty chuckle.

"I think we better get out of here before they realize what we're doing," Shy offered.

Robbie could do nothing more than nod, although she was unable to move, so they sat for a little longer. Finally, with painstaking care, Shy withdrew the thick dildo from Robbie's overheated center. Robbie sighed, forcing her shaky legs to respond to her commands. Seconds later, she was standing beside the bike as Shy fitted a smaller helmet over her head, fastening the strap beneath her chin. She maneuvered herself onto the back of the bike, her arms encircling Shy's waist, her head pressed into the center of her back. The powerful vibrations of the motorcycle almost triggered another climax and she moaned softly as Shy backed the bike out of the parking space.

Shy drove them to her place, cutting the powerful engine before standing to help Robbie off. Robbie wasn't surprised that her legs were unsteady beneath her, smiling as Shy held her arm as they made their way up to her tiny apartment. If they hadn't been so preoccupied, she wondered if Shy would have noticed any signs that something was wrong. If she hadn't been so weak-kneed and needy, she would forever wonder if she or Shy would have steered them away from the apartment instead of allowing them to walk into hell.

The apartment was very dark when they entered. There were sheets covering the windows which blocked out the light from the street. It was the first odd thing Robbie noticed before she felt Shy tense beside her. A second later the big woman fell to her knees with an 'uumph.' She knelt beside her, trying to figure out what was wrong, when someone grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her backwards. She landed on her ass, but the person still pulled and she found herself dragged across the room and then held still by the feel of cold metal against her cheek.

She could only hear muffled groans and the sound of flesh hitting flesh. She strained to see what was going on, not really sure that she wanted to. But she couldn't see much. Just bodies standing over Shy, who lay in a ball on the floor, trying to protect herself, as they punched and kicked her over and over again. She didn't know how long it lasted, it felt like an eternity, but eventually they stopped assaulting her, moving away simultaneously as if they'd received some invisible command. It was then she realized someone had turned Shy's arm chair around so they could watch the show. It was clearly that person who was giving the orders.

Finally someone switched on a lamp and she winced as her eyes quickly took in Shy. She was still on the floor and there was blood...so much blood. It traced bizarre patterns along the flat, bronze face she'd come to adore. Shy's smoky gray eyes were closed and blood oozed from a cut above one of them as well as from the corner of her thick, full lips. Her breathing was ragged.

"You must have lost your mind stealing my shit Shy."

The deep, masculine voice was met with silence at first, the room filled only by the sounds of Shy's struggle to breathe and the labored breathing of the five men who had beaten her.

"Fuck you Ronny. You fucking had Ter done."

"She stole from me Shy."

"Yea, that's why I didn't killyourfucking ass. Those other assholes had to go."

Robbie felt herself relax just a little as Shy managed to maneuver herself into a sitting position, her back against a wall for support. She wiped at some of the blood on her face until she could open her eyes.

"So now what?" Shy bit out, spitting out the blood she'd licked from her lip.

"Where's my shit?"

"Fuck that. I tell you, I'm dead."

The guy she called Ronny stood from the arm chair and walked around the tiny room, moving a sheet aside to look out of a window. He made his way toward Robbie and looked her over casually. Then he made is way back to Shy, standing over her.

"What the fuck happened to you? We had you set up in a fucking penthouse with access tomuchfiner pussy. Then you do a stint and bitch up on us? Turn your back on your family? Settle for this bullshit life?"

Shy didn't respond as Robbie continued to simply watch the nightmarish drama unfold.

"Where is my shit Shy? Don't make me fucking kill that bitch over there." Ronny demanded softly.

Shy shrugged, "kill her, I don't give a fuck."

Robbie cringed at the words, but she'd seen enough television to know, she hoped, that Shy was bluffing. Still, the words sounded so...

If she hadn't been lost in her own self-doubts, she probably would have seen Ronny nod in her direction. But all that registered was the feeling of lead plowing into her middle and then an inability to catch her breath as pain radiated from the source up through her chest. She fell to her knees, stars behind her lids as she closed them in an attempt to block out some of the pain. That punch was followed by a heavy soled boot making contact with her thighs, her stomach, her arms, her head. In an attempt at self-preservation, she could only think to curl up into a fetal position as pain simply took over her every thought. She wasn't sure if she uttered a single sound...she wasn't sure if her brain was still functioning. She felt nauseous, could feel the bile rising into her throat and a haze clouding her thoughts. She knew, suddenly, she was about to pass out. An instant later, the brutal attack ended.

She heard them talking, but none of it registered. She was willing her mind to go numb, to shut out some of the pain. She concentrated on breathing slowly, just a little air in and then release. A moment later a hand grabbed her arm and unceremoniously hauled to her feet. She was determined not to fall, yanking her arm away from her assailant. When she opened her eyes, she sought out a pair of smoky, sexy, very worried gray ones.

"Where's my shit Shy?"

Shy didn't say a word but Robbie could see the tension around her mouth, in her form. They all stood, staring at Shy, waiting.

"I will fucking do her Shy, I swear to God. Where's my shit?"

Those words slammed into her, causing Robbie to shrink away from the man standing a few inches from her side, the gun still pointed at her. She worried that Shy no longer had the money and drugs, assuming that's why these guys were here. She worried she would be asked to pay for that in ways she didn't want to imagine.

"I go get it, we meet up, you let her go."

"Fuck nah. You just called her a bitch and let my boy beat her ass. You walk out of here, I get stuck with her and that's it. And while it would be a pleasure to pull a train on the bitch, I still don't get my shit."

Robbie remained still. Jesus. What had she gotten herself mixed up in? She could hardly believe the painful throbbing throughout her body was theleastof her concerns at the moment.

Everyone was silent for a moment until Shy spoke.

"Fine, let her go get it."

A moment's pause and then Ronny nodded. "Cool."

Shy managed to get to her feet, "gimme a sec."

She made her way over to Robbie and took hold of her arm, leading her into the tiny bathroom. She closed the door behind them. Robbie bit her lip to stem to tears threatening to spill from her.

"Jesus, don't...please." Shy begged softly, carefully pulling her close. "I'm sorry Robbie. I'm so fucking sorry. I shoulda just left, but I needed to..."

She hesitated and Robbie waited, trying not to wince with pain as Shy held her.

"I needed to see you. I just...fuck. I shoulda just left."

Robbie stepped back, reaching up to caress Shy's cheek.

"What do we do now Shy? I'm scared they won't just let us go when they get their stuff."

Shy nodded, sighing. Robbie watched her, hoping for any sign they would get out of this alive.

"Look, you need to go get this bag. It's at the nursing home. In my mother's old room up on that tall closet, way in the back."

"On the wardrobe in your mother's room?"

"Yea, yea on top of the wardrobe, in the back."

"What's in the bag Shy?"

Shy closed her eyes for a moment, the gray darker, stormier when she opened them to look into Robbie's worried warm, brown eyes.

"Two hundred thou in cash. Four kilos of coke."

"Jesus."

Shy ignored that, "get it...and then...just go, okay? Flush the drugs and just go someplace, start over, don't come back here—"

Robbie was stunned. Was she kidding? "No."

Shy shook her, hard, then swore to herself softly when Robbie winced with pain.

"Robbie...baby...please...they're gonna kill you. Do you understand me? Just take the money and go."

Robbie shook her head, the tears finally spilling. "No."

"Rob—"

"No. I'm not leaving you." The words ended on a sob. A strangled, painful sob that reflected every fear she had at the moment and every feeling she had for the heavily built woman. She watched as Shy simply sighed and then pulled her close for another moment.

"Okay. Okay. Lemme think a sec."

Robbie obliged her, her head still reeling from the thought of leaving her...leaving her behind to die. How could Shy believe she would do such a thing?

Shy closed her eyes and sighed to herself. She already knew what she had to do. She kissed Robbie's hair tenderly, forcing her voice to remain calm, "bring the bag to the police station. The one where you had to give a statement, okay? I'll be there, waiting."

Robbie nodded, sniffling. "Okay, but—"

Shy shook her head, "just get the bag and bring it to the police station, okay?"

Robbie nodded again, wanting to taste Shy's lips against hers for just an instant. She was disappointed when Shy opened the bathroom door instead.

"You let her go get it and she'll meet us." She told Ronny.

"No, Junior goes with her."

"No. Just her. And then she'll meet us."

There was a visible pause in the room, everyone waiting for Ronny to decide. When he nodded, Robbie released a breath she hadn't known she was holding.

"How long?" Ronny asked.

"20 minutes."

He looked at Robbie and she felt her blood cool, "fine doll face. Twenty minutes. You show up late, or not at all, and I will enjoy sticking a knife between your boyfriend's ribs and watching her bleed out slowly. Understand?"

Robbie nodded. A minute later, they pushed her through the front door, slamming it shut behind her. She didn't pause, realizing that she had to get moving...she only had 20 minutes to save Shy's life.

*

She ran all the way to her job. Refusing to think about how she would get the bag from the room, considering there were two elderly women sleeping in there now, without creating havoc. And she refused to think about carrying a bag with cocaine and drug money into a police station. But as she quickly made it up the entry-way stairs and hurried to Ms. Paula's old room, she thought that maybe the best place to do this was the police station. They wouldn't kill them there, would they? They couldn't, right?

She grabbed a chair, stood on tip-toe and was relieved when her hand encountered a nylon bag. She dragged it down, ignoring the complaints of the two women sitting up in bed now, and rushed from the building with the gym bag. She hailed a cab, glancing at her watch and realizing with relief she still had 10 minutes left.

*

She arrived early. Only a minute early, but still early. Her hand was shaking as she handed the cab driver a fifty that she'd taken from inside the bag and didn't wait for change. All that money...she couldn't think about that now. Instead, she made her way to the doors of the police station, taking a seat in the empty lobby. It was pretty much deserted. Even the information desk was closed. It was, after all, 1am. But she was comforted by the four different cameras mounted on the walls, providing a view from various angles. And she was pretty certain that within minutes, someone would come out to ask what she wanted.

She was fine for the first 10 minutes, assuring the officer who had appeared from behind one of the locked doors that she was waiting for a friend and she figured this was a pretty safe place to wait. She figured Shy had simply given her some extra time to get there. After 20 minutes she began to chew on her fingernails, her stomach churning with worry, wondering if she had the wrong precinct. Horrified that something had gone terribly wrong.

Two hours later, she knew. She finally understood. She stepped into the bathroom to flush the drugs while her mind began to list the various tasks she had to complete before she left the city for good. Because she knew for sure she could not go back home, and she also knew they would not be coming to meet her. Shy was not going to tell them where she was. She had lied to her...to save her life. Shy. Her Shy. The oversized woman who appeared so abrasive, so cold, but had a heart that was warm and generous...her Shy, with the hauntingly sexy, intense gray eyes.HerShy. The woman she had surely been falling in love with...was gone. They would most definitely kill her before they started searching...which meant she had to get "gone" too. With a sigh, a burden on her shoulders that felt as if it weighed a ton and a very heavy heart, she stood, brushed the tears from her cheeks and slowly walked from the precinct to begin a new life.