Twenty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The impact of the first thrust of Shy's hips sent Robbie's body into fifth gear. She could feel the carpet bruising her flesh as the dildo pounded into her. Shy lay atop her, her lips covering a nipple hungrily, nibbling, sucking, biting into it mercilessly. There was an exquisite ache, a feeling of pleasure so new, so foreign that Robbie wasn't sure how to process it. Her body knew, responding freely, shamelessly. She could feel it, the pressure building deep within, tearing through her, heating her, blinding her, blocking out everything else that existed as Shy continued to use her, to love her, to fuck her. And when she went over, when Shy took her there, she knew the neighbors heard her cries.

Shy could feel the tension in her own body build as the sound of Robbie's pleasure washed over her. She rolled onto her back, positioning Robbie on top again, relishing Robbie's inability to focus, to sit up straight, to do anything but moan. Her full breasts bounced without restraint, her eyes were closed tightly and her lips formed a captivating "o" as Shy continued to drive into her. Shy grimaced, tensing with anticipation before her own body simply exploded, her fingers digging brutally into Robbie's thighs, her hips pounding upward with abandon until Robbie's mouth opened wider in shock and she watched the woman's body tense as another orgasm hurdled through her. They rode the waves together.

Shy felt her hips stop on their own accord eventually, her arms pulling Robbie to her, holding her close as she brushed the hair from her damp, exhausted face. She closed her eyes for just a moment, wondering what this feeling was, this need to have this woman beside her, pressed close, their flesh almost one. There was a tightness in her chest, in her throat, that she couldn't recall experiencing ever before, and she wanted to savor it, for just a moment, before she convinced herself to ignore it.

They lay on the carpeted floor for quite some time, the caress of sexual aftermath bonding them in a way that words could not. Robbie held on tight, simply enjoying the feel of Shy as Shy held her close. Their hearts slowed to a normal pace, their bodies cooled...and then their eyes met. Robbie smiled, hoping, praying Shy would trust her enough to share this moment with her. And when Shy returned the smile, reaching up to kiss her tenderly, Robbie knew she was a goner.

It was probably a half hour before Shy shifted just a little, letting Robbie know the floor had become uncomfortable. Robbie slid off her, laying by her side, tracing a casual pattern from Shy's forehead, to her nose, to her chin, and down the center of her belly. She was almost afraid to say anything, worried she would spoil the mood...and yet there were so many questions...

"How long have you known Terese?" She asked, figuring it was a safe question.

She watched as Shy closed her eyes and pulled her just a little closer.

"Long time. We were in juvie together. Joined the gang together after that."

Robbie nodded, her finger tip lightly toying with Shy's still hardened nipple.

"How much trouble is she in?" She asked carefully.

Shy sighed, "a lot. If she can move what she has quickly, she'll be okay."

"Move?"

Shy sighed again and some time passed before she opted to answer, "she had some heroin with her."

Robbie nodded, "and if she doesn't sell it?"

"She'll be dead."

Robbie froze, a chill sweeping over her. The words were said so casually.

"The police will kill her because she killed a cop?"

"No, the drug dealer she stole from will probably find her first."

A slightly less comfortable silence settled between them, but Robbie couldn't seem to stop herself.

"And how will you deal with that Shy?" She asked softly. "The same way you dealt with your mother's death, pretending it doesn't matter?"

Shy didn't offer a response and Robbie wasn't expecting one. In fact, she wasn't at all surprised when Shy sat up and started looking for her things. She followed suit, resting her back against the sofa as she watched Shy dress.

"I have to go." Shy finally told her.

Robbie stood, just a little embarrassed by her nakedness, and helped Shy on with her jacket.

"I'm sorry. If I promise to shut up, will you stay and eat? I made a pretty tasty pasta and chicken dish."

Shy shook her head, "I need to get going."

Robbie nodded, but didn't move from Shy's path. Instead, she looked up at the big woman, waiting until those stormy gray eyes settled on her.

"I'm sorry. Be careful, okay? And, uh, when you get a chance, call or something."

She waited, hoping for some sign that she was forgiven, and was relieved when Shy smirked, kissing her quickly and smacking her playfully on her bare bottom before leaving. She stared at the closed door for a few minutes before making her way into the bathroom for a shower.

***

She wasn't entirely surprised when she didn't hear from Shy for the next few days. On the fourth day, after work, Janet met her at a bar not to far from the nursing home. She sat, staring moodily into her margarita, until Janet reached over and pinched her.

"Ow, what the hell?"

"What's wrong with you? Chuck has the kids tonight and you know I don't get to play often, so no moping, okay?"

Robbie smiled, nodding, "sorry."

"Have you called her?"

Robbie shook her head, "she's pissed at me. I figure I'll let her make the first move this time."

Robbie smiled as she noticed her friend wink at a lone male sitting at the bar. Even she had to admit that if her friend was gay, and single, she would probably try to get her in the sack. She was a sexy, sultry blonde with ice-blue eyes, full, pouting lips and a curvy body to die for. Even at 42 she was knock-dead gorgeous. Robbie kicked her under the table.

"Ow! What the fuck?"

"Uh, need I remind you that you're married and I actually like your husband?"

Janet chuckled, finishing her rum and coke and reaching for her wallet. She left enough bills on the table to include a nice tip and then stood, laughing when she realized she was a bit unsteady in her four inch heels.

"Come on, let's go."

Robbie sipped at her drink once more before Janet grabbed her hand and pulled her from the bar. Outside she frowned as the cool air whipped around them. Summer was coming to an end slowly but surely.

"I'm in my scrubs," Robbie whined, "where are we going? It's chilly."

"You said she worked at FreshMart. We can walk there from here, it's only a few blocks."

Robbie stopped dead in her tracks, "I'm not going to Shy's job. Don't be absurd. The store isn't even open."

"So what? We knock, we flirt, we get some cute guy to come over and open the door. I'll shop in their excellent produce section while you talk to Shy."

"I'm not going to bother her at work," she protested, reluctantly following her friend who continued to walk in that direction anyway.

"You need to see her. And from what you've told me about her, she won't make the next move so you're just being silly. If she tells you to fuck off, you'll fuck off, okay?"

Robbie thought about it for a moment, but shook her head, "I don't want to do this Janet. I don't even know if she wants to see me."

Janet laughed, "oh please. After the sex you described to me, she's not a damn fool!"

She continued to protest, but Janet pulled her along until they were in front of the store. The exterior lights were out, but the inside was well lit. She could see a number of people moving around, stocking the shelves. She didn't see Shy.

"Janet, this is nuts. Come on, I'll just call her when she gets off at 7."

But Janet was already banging on the window, waving frantically as a few young males turned to look. Robbie grabbed at her jacket, pleading with her to stop. A moment later, a young Hispanic male, looking both women over appreciatively, unlocked the front door.

"Uh, we're closed ladies."
"Yea, we know. She's looking for Shy. Is she here?"

Robbie wanted the ground to swallow her up as he looked her over. He shrugged and stepped aside, allowing them to enter.

"Yo Shy! You got a visitor!"

Robbie nervously fussed with her hair, pulling on her scrub top in an attempt to address some of the wrinkles. Janet watched her, a smile on her face.

"Shut up, I told you I didn't want to come here."

"Don't be a baby. What's she gonna do, spank you?"

Robbie flipped her the bird just as she spotted Shy. She watched that brow raise in question, her heart sliding into second gear as Shy made her way toward them. She turned to Janet, wanting her friend's opinion. Janet was simply staring, her eyes wide, her lips curved in a bit of a half smile as the large woman finally reached them.

"Wassup?" Shy asked casually, but Robbie was warmed by the heat in her eyes as they roamed over her like a physical caress.

"I-I didn't mean to bother you, I, uh, we-we were getting a drink and—"

"And I wanted to meet you. I'm Janet, Robbie's friend."

Shy shook her extended hand, smiling coolly, "hey."

"Well, you are as impressive as Roberta suggested," Janet smiled broadly.

Robbie elbowed her in the side, swearing under her breath.

"Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" She asked Shy.

She recognized the moment of hesitation before Shy looked around, "Juan, can you keep an eye on Janet for me. I'll just be a minute."

The Hispanic male who opened the door originally smiled happily, making his way over to the attractive blonde as Robbie followed Shy toward the back of the store. Shy opened a door for her, allowing her to enter before following. Robbie looked around the store room, recognizing it as a break room as well due to the mismatched chairs, worn table and small black and white television. There were two males sitting at the table playing cards, but when they looked up and saw Shy, they stood and left the area quickly.

Robbie turned to Shy, "I'm sorry. She was a little drunk and I couldn't convince her not to come here."

Shy shrugged, "no problem. What's going on?"

Robbie paused for a moment then sighed, "you're still upset with me."

Shy didn't respond, simply watching her.

"I'm sorry Shy. I didn't mean to upset you, okay? It's been four days and I miss you, all right? Please," she moved forward, just inches from the big woman's frame. She could feel the heat exuding from Shy's body and it warmed her. "Please Shy. Come on." She begged softly.

Shy continued to take her in, wondering why the soft pleas of this woman had her heart skipping a beat. She shook her head, "yea, whatever Robbie. I have to get back to work."

Robbie nodded, defeated, "okay. Uh, I'll talk to you later."

As she turned to leave the room, Shy grabbed her arm, pulling her close. Her lips closed over Robbie's hungrily, stealing her breath. Robbie relaxed into the kiss, enjoying the feel of her pulse as it danced an erratic beat. Her arms curled around Shy's neck as the woman drew her even closer. Shy tasted of breath mints, the heat of her mouth fogging Robbie's brain. Suddenly she felt a hand on her bare breast, Shy having done away with the hooks of her bra, her fingers toying with the hardened nipple. Shy's other hand stole past the waistband of her scrubs and she felt a rush of heat as that hand cupped her slick center. It would only take a few minutes, she knew it as she felt her heart rate increase exponentially. The feel of those fingers, pinching her nipple, the thick digit sinking into her, that thumb toying with her button...her head was spinning already as Shy continued to ravish her mouth. She was gasping for air, a pure rush of pleasure about to overtake her, when the storeroom door opened abruptly and someone cleared his throat. Shy pulled away, stepping in front of Robbie to shield her from prying eyes.

"Uh Shy, sorry to interrupt, but Donny needs you to finish in meats so we can move on to produce." Robbie tried to ignore the laughter in the guy's voice.

"Uh yea, okay. No problem. Give me a sec."

She heard the door close behind the intruder and quickly reached back to re-clasp the hooks of her bra. When she turned to face Shy, there was a grin on her face that fueled the fire already coursing through Robbie's veins.

"Well, I guess I won't be getting any sleep today."

Shy chuckled, reaching out to brush a strand of hair from Robbie's forehead.

"I'm not sure how someone so annoying can drive me nuts at the same time, but you seem to have it mastered."

Robbie smiled, the words comforting her.

"You'll come see me?" She asked softly.

Shy nodded, "now get out of here before I lose my job."

Robbie smiled, stood on tiptoe to kiss her cheek and hurried from the storeroom. When she grabbed Janet's hand and dragged her from the store, Janet recognized that her friend was in a much better mood and sighed with relief before dragging her off to another bar.

*

It was a perverse kind of joy to wake up, naked, in the arms of your lover. Certainly an indulgence Robbie had been unable to enjoy for years. They'd made love for hours before Shy let her fall asleep around ten, and although she was going to be exhausted tonight at work, she was thrilled to have spent the time with this woman. She yawned and stretched, trying not to wake Shy, but wanting to wake her just the same. When she heard the change in Shy's breathing, she smiled, turning to her and pressing her lips to Shy's forehead.

"Hi."

Shy opened one eye, rolling Robbie on top of her and settling her hands at her waist.

"Hi."

Robbie couldn't help the goofy smile. She wriggled against the larger woman, winking in invitation.

"Woman, you're going to kill me." Shy laughed, patting her ass gently, "get up, I need to pee."

Robbie rolled off of her, pulling the purple sheets from her bed up to cover her nakedness. She watched Shy make her way toward the bathroom.

"You want me to make you something to eat?"

"Nah, let's go out. There's a great bakery around here," Shy called over her shoulder before closing the bathroom door.

Robbie tried to stifle the giggle that wanted to spring from her. Were they really having breakfast together? She clapped her hands together, standing from the bed and grabbing a grey sweat suit from her closet. She reached for the remote after slipping into the outfit, pulling her wild mane of hair back and braiding it quickly. She was searching for socks when the newscaster's voice finally sunk in.

"...the murder of a former member of the Gangster Disciples gang, police have no legitimate leads. The woman, identified a Terese Cleveland, was found in an abandoned building—"

"Shy! Shy, come here! Hurry up!"

"...her body badly beaten. The type of murder is typically referred to as a Sicilian necktie and police speculate that it is gang and/or drug related."

Robbie watched Shy who stared at the mug shot of her friend plastered on the television screen. Robbie moved toward her but Shy took a step back, her eyes still glued to the set although the woman had moved on to a new topic. Robbie reached for the remote and muted the sound, watching as Shy stumbled backwards until she fell numbly into a nearby chair. She rushed to her side, kneeling before her.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Shy. I'm so sorry."

She grabbed Shy's hand, holding it tight as she watched shock transform into the coldness she'd seen in the woman's eyes the first night they met. She could see Shy distancing herself as each second passed and it scared her.

"Shy? Shy, please?"

But Robbie knew it was too late. Suddenly Shy stood, moving past her to collect her things. She was dressed minutes later and left the apartment without a word, closing the door firmly behind her.

*

She wasn't shocked when days passed and she didn't hear from Shy. But the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months. Two of them. And then one day, when she was dressing and the news was on, she heard in the whiny tone of the newscaster, "according to one of our police sources, it was one of the biggest drugs deals foiled. Sources report that over a million dollars in drugs and cash were stolen from the scene and two gang members were gunned down..."

And Robbie wondered.

*

Some Fridays the Administration let them "dress down," and this Friday Robbie decided to wear a rather short, sleeveless print dress. She slipped her arms into an oversized men's shirt and slid on a pair of flats to finish her outfit. She was pleased with the effect, as were her co-workers, men and women alike, most of who whistled and flirted with her outrageously during her shift. When 11pm finally rolled around, she was smiling and feeling pretty good about herself. And she had actually managed to avoid thinking about Shy for a few hours, nothing short of a miracle. She finished up her paperwork and headed for the exit, her step light.

She stood at the top of the short flight of stairs that led to the entrance of her job, looking around, wondering how long the bus would take to arrive. She sighed and thought about Shy, not at all surprised the reprieve was not long lasting. She was about to make her way to the bus stop when a familiar, raspy voice stopped her.

"Hey you."

She could feel the sound of that voice caress her like a silken blanket. She turned toward it, her heart beat increasing at just the thought of the woman who owned that voice. When she laid eyes on her, her burly frame sitting astride that black and chrome monster of a bike, she could do nothing but smile. She rushed down the flight of stairs, hurrying to Shy's side and flinging her arms around her neck, her lips hungrily seeking out Shy's. The heat surged quickly between them, surprising them both, as the kiss rapidly shifted from a polite greeting to raging hunger.

Robbie moaned, a sound that started deep within before making its way to the surface. She felt Shy's arms tighten around her, pulling her closer. She savored the taste and feel of Shy's tongue, the smoky flavor of her mouth, the soothing feel of those thick arms around her small waist. Shy lifted her off her feet without warning, forcing her to straddle the bike, her thighs on top of Shy's. And they continued to re-explore one another's mouths, the heat of their passion shocking them both.

Robbie tried to ignore the fire that threatened to thunder through her veins, urging herself, silently, to slow down. She wasn't certain the intensity of her feelings was welcomed, although it seemed to be shared. But she could hardly think straight as Shy's hand made its way beneath her oversized shirt, forcing one of her shoulder straps down, capturing her breast. The heat of Shy's fingers as she manipulated the overly sensitive flesh, forcing the nipple to harden in response to her, drove Robbie close to the edge. Suddenly Robbie felt cool air against her lips as Shy bent her head, her mouth taking hold of that hardened nub. Robbie's head fell back, her eyes closed as her body invited Shy to feast.

She wasn't certain how much time passed, but she could feel her breath catch, her heart was racing, her mind fogged over from arousal. She delighted in the feel of Shy's hands as they explored her, enjoying the weight of her full breasts, the slight swell of her tummy, the breadth of her curvy hips. If she could think logically, she would have remembered she was straddling a motorcycle just a few feet from the entrance to her job. Perhaps with that rational thought, she would have asked Shy to stop. Instead, she relished the sound of Shy's zipper lowering. She never thought to hesitate as Shy changed her position slightly, lifting Robbie up and moving her soaked panties aside before sinking the thick dildo into Robbie's slick heat. Robbie groaned as the feeling of fullness penetrated her fogged brain, shifting her hips just a little to sink further down on Shy's tool. They paused for a moment, savoring the feel as the flesh of their thighs met again, enjoying the excitement of engaging in the forbidden in such a public place.