All Comments on 'Twenty Questions'

by DrLuverotica

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HighHeeledHoneyHighHeeledHoneyover 10 years ago
More!?

Great story, really enjoyed it. Would love to hear about the shopping trip and the security guards x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when he got to what she really wanted me to do from fantasy, divorced

the woman is a slut he just didn't know it

He told her no and she went down that road

bye bitch, she has already said she had committed adultery end of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Henry was set up by Jo.

It seems that Henry was set up by his wife Jo with the 20 questions to get him to have sex with the two guys and Lucia the TS. Jo may be a loving wife of six years but she is not as conservative as Henry thought. She has a very naughty side that has been not faithful to her husband Henry. She seems to know Lucia, these two men, security guards at Victoria Secret and who knows who else intimately. It looks like she cheated on him before being set up. But why did she want him to be have sex with other guys and be dressed up as if he is a TS or a cross dresser? Was it just a fantasy of hers or was it a plan to change her husband? And is Henry OK with Jo having sex with other people? These questions should be addressed if you continue the story further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice

awesome story got me hot from the start and my cock is still ragin

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

thongpantythongpantyover 9 years ago
my wife knows my fantasies

Porn star (I want to see her with another man)

What would you like to do to her?

What would you like to do to me?!!

I would like you and her to to keep the stories c(u)omming.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Henry was set up by Jo...

...and that's the beauty of it! Jo is a cock loving bisexual hotwife and she loved her husband so much that she couldn’t hide it from him any longer. This is an awesome love story about coming clean, being honest and becoming even closer and building a stronger marriage through their new found honesty. This is much better than her continuing to lie to him as she cheats behind his back. And Henry is finally allowed to be honest enough to recognize and admit and share his own submissiveness and rampant bisexuality. He loves having a dominant cuckoldress for a wife...a wife who will allow him to be himself. And she loves dominating and humiliating her sissy, cucky husband. This is a beautiful love story that makes my little dicklette explode!

Some of my stories are pretty similar. The freedom of honesty is indescribable, that is true love. I loved this story. I hope you enjoy mine as well.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
5 for effort

this seems out of left field. how many couples sit in bed and occasionally talk about sex? quite a few I'd guess. how many wife's that are still married, would set up their husbands like this? not many I would think. how long has she been cheating on her husband, with the girls night out? quite a long time I would think. whether he is latent CD/TV, or bi, or gay, or whatever, this is not the way things happen normally. even though he was in the zone when she posed the questions, it wasn't right for her to do that, at least act on it immediately. now everyone knows, thanks to loving wife. there goes his, and their future. personally id be thinking one hell of a retribution scene, especially on the wife's appearance, along with her friend. the 2 studs would be dickless, and tongue less. communication is the key to a marriage.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Absolute Shit!

All of a sudden a straight guy is going to be talked into letting her fuck 2 guys while he get's fucked up the ass?! HORSESHIT,if he's really not already half a fag!

These stories are an insult to reality and only sickos would find them believable!

As Archie Bunker said on "All in the Family",England is a fag country!"

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago
@Goodhue

I've not actually read this story, I just want to reply to this comment.

If you don't like the author's work, stop reading your way through their story list (you posted on two of DrLuverotica's stories in close succession).

If you don't like gay sex, stay away from the sissy stories. You can usually tell you found one within the first few paragraphs, and that's when the title of description doesn't give it away.

I'll also have you know that England is not a fag country... We have an excellent public smoking ban that has greatly reduced the amount of fags seen in public.

In all seriousness though, if you still think that fag is an insult then I have to recommend you grow up.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Just loved every word

Extremely well written. I just really enjoyed the flow and the experiences. You got me so WET.

Hugs & kisses, Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So he listens to his wife and turns into a bi-sexual?

Even for fiction that was a bridge too far. I simply didn't believe his character would act like that. Not even in a fictional story. You turned him into a complete and utter fool and it didn't play well at all. Bad story telling. No stars as even giving this junk 1 star would be an insult to the star.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
fantastic !!!

This is a great story. I would love for my wife to play such a game and to get me to suck cock and get fucked by a man or a tranny (or both). I would love to be a cuckold and watch her get fucked by other well-hung men -- then I would suck their cocks, eat their cum creampies from my wife's pussy, and then have them fuck me and my wife together at the same time.

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read about the husband cross-dressing and going out in public. Please continue. I can't wait.

cdCindy1

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
i will admit this was pretty entertaining

I dont think it would happen in real life. but still great to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a cheap slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous