Twin Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face, how can I explain such beauty? It was the beauty of an innocent child, yet from her eyes came the wisdom of a mature woman. Her eyes were the color of warm sapphire and her full lips a deep crimson that never required a touch of lipstick. Her cheeks were set high on her face accenting her delicate features.

The human portion of her body was in full flower. Mature swelling breasts that just begged to be touched

.

"Help me," she said in a human, high pitched, pleading voice. A voice, which reminded me of a gentle neighing. She sounded on the verge of tears.

"Help me, please", she said again, in a voice that was little more than a whisper. She didn't move.

She wore nothing to cover her natural nakedness. Her upper half was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen and captured my heart immediately, while the filly half was magnificent – consisting of a sleek, hazelnut coat, a long, luxurious, black tail, the most beautiful horse I had ever seen.

Slowly I stepped towards her. I petted her flank gently, hoping she would not step away. She made no attempt to move and seemed to be gaining confidence in me. I moved my hand to her hazelnut torso and felt the satin-like smoothness of her waist.

The Centauress shivered involuntarily, with a tenseness of fear. She exuded a sweet spicy scent. The same scent a mare releases when she is in season. I took care not to frighten her.

I moved my hand slowly over her smooth chestnut coat, feeling the trembling quieten down. From my sense of touch alone she knew I wouldn't harm her. She seemed to enjoy the caress.

And for myself, the sight of this naked creature was most pleasant.

She had a pair of the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen, and they were accentuated by a mystical tattoo pattern on them. A long stemmed red rose was tattooed one each of her globes, the bloom covering half of her breasts like a supporting brassiere. The stems flowed down her belly and meeting, before running between her forelegs and out of sight, where her smooth tanned human skin merged easily into the brown hide of her equine half.

The horsehair started at the junction of her legs in a human looking narrow triangle, like pubic hair. But there were no human genitals to be found there. Like a horse her pussy was located at her rear, under her tail.

Her human half was a figure men would go crazy over. She didn't try to hide her ample human breasts. Breasts that were proudly standing out so far over her flat stomach. Her breasts were tilting up slightly, like those I had seen on Las Vegas showgirls. Her globes glistened, sweaty from the heat and were gently rocking with the rhythm of her breath.

~*~

I was thinking of the old 'witch' and what she'd told me before I had been brought to this tree, in this meadow, when I saw a strange figure approaching me. A figure with a human shape.

I could not scream or even speak, my chest was heaving with shock. I'd never seen a human before. Of course, I'd heard of them. Even in my distress I thought that it must be quite difficult to use for walking only two legs!

He was slender, with long straight gray hair, deep blue eyes set under slanting brows, his face had some freckles, a full-lipped mouth, and a body like an ancient statue, beautifully proportioned, muscular without being heavy, and his hairless skin was the same gleaming brown as mine. His legs were covered with a woven, blue cloth, unified at his waist, his hooves incased in leather made pouches.

I couldn't move, as he drew closer to me reaching out one long, slender hand, and very lightly stroked my hair, my back, then trailed his cool fingers down and lingered on the swell of my rump, stroking my skin. I felt in no danger, though. He was so strong, his grasp sure, his mind felt friendly. My fear left me, and I raised my head again and looked at him. Each beat of my heart sent pulses through my body, drumming strongest in my loins.

"Help me, please". I repeated. I waved my hair and showed him the distress of my shackled hands.

~*~

When she flicked her mane I saw the hairline on her neck went down her back turning into long hair that was braided, with a small amount of hair continuing down her back and covering her hands.

Hands that were held behind her back by a rope.

I cut that rope and then the rope that hobbled her front hooves.

While I untied her I discovered the source of the strange spicy perfume, which was intoxicating me – it was the Centauress herself.

I pulled the strong aroma in through my nose and mouth. I could feel it slipping across the roof of my mouth and meeting up with the scent that had stuck into my nostrils. I could feel them flair, trying to pull in even more of that glorious smell.

I saw and understood why she couldn't move. A thick rope was tied around her slender neck in a crude imitation of a hangman's' knot then tied to a strong limb above her head. I cut the rope in two with my pocketknife, then slipped it from her neck freeing her at last from this torture.

She stood still as I soothed her by running my hand down her firm, strong back. I could feel her sensuous muscles shivering intermittently under my hand. To my surprise she didn't shy away from me.

She rubbed her wrists and heaved a deep sigh of relief.

"Thank you. You saved my life." Her voice had a strange melodic quality.

"Who are you? What are you? Who tied you to the tree?" I asked her in a jumble of questions.

"As you can see, I am a Centaurean girl." she said as a matter of fact.

"Yes, that was quite obvious to me but I find it quite disconcerting. "

"I'm Cal. What's your name?" God, that sounded stupid. Did I just say that?

"I was marked Twin-Rose", she pointed proudly to her chest. That was going to be easy to remember. I chuckled to myself.

"It's a beautiful marking," I smiled and agreed. I noticed the stamen of the roses twined around her pert nipples.

"All Centaurean girls wear markings that display their names," she said seriously.

"Then I presume all Centaurean girl's names begin with 'Twin'?" I kidded while admiring her elaborately tattoo.

She giggled. The sound clear as a small glass bell ringing. I don't think she understood my joke.

"Oh no, some names start with 'Double', 'Twice' or with 'Two'. My mother's name is Two-Lilies. But every one calls her Lily. You can call me Rose." She said seriously.

"O.K., But "Twin-Rose" fits you better. Really, and it's a beautiful name..." I smiled while starring at her rose-cupped breasts. I was relaxed with our conversation. But then I remembered how I had found her. I pointed to the rope, which still dangled from the tree limb.

"I was intended here to die." She answered my gesture before I could speak. It was as if she had read my mind.

"You? Here? To die?" I pointed at her and then the tree in this beautiful meadow.

"Excuse me please, but you might imagine my legs went very weak from standing." She ignored my question, perhaps it was embarrassing her.

She knelt down, gracefully bending first her forefeet, then her hindquarters, folding her legs together as just horses do.

I sat down in front of her. I couldn't stop looking at this strange, yet beautiful creature.

She seemed relaxed now, motionless in front of me, her arms resting on her folded horse-legs. But her excitement was showing by the flick of her restless, slapping tail.

The base of her tail was wrapped with golden wire that helped to keep the hair straight and held tightly in place. She caught me starring at her strange adornment. Graciously she lifted her tail and the allure of her sexual odor floated to me. It was a teasingly narcotic scent.

"You like my jewelry?" she smiled. I nodded and smiled thinking of her obvious vanity.

"Oh yes, it looks very nice." I ensured her hastily.

"It means, I am suitable to be covered," she added with a serious look on her beautiful face.

"Oh." I couldn't think of anything better to answer. Whatever, 'covering' meant? A curious Centaurean custom.

I tried to make up my mind about the Centaurean lady. Was she animal or human? Where was her herd, her comrades?

But I couldn't stop staring.

Her firm tattooed breasts, setting freely on her chest, her voluptuous hips, her strange looking slender legs ending in little hoofs, her bright skin and her tail waving like a flag in a strong breeze.

"You've never seen before a Centaur I guess?" She smiled at me.

Christ, she was really reading my mind!

Dumbfounded I shook my head. I tried to think what I did know about these creatures. Not very damned much. If they existed, they were supposed to be wild, savage, lustful and naive. If I remembered my fantasies correctly.

She sighed. "I do not wonder you have never met one. My people are nearly extinct. Only a small number of us are left." She rolled slightly to her flank, sprawling out her legs.

From time to time, when she turned her body, she flicked her tail or moved her hind legs without any shame, I would get a quick view of her taut labia peeking out between her back legs, teasingly like a ripe peach. It was not a mare's pussy, but a woman's. It was bigger in size, but still definitely human. Her genitals were wet and coated with transparent, inviting liquid.

~*~

The male human was watching me. Of course he had never seen somebody of my race before. And I wondered if he had ever seen a female before. I could feel his mind working and I heard his thoughts. He was torn and puzzled about me. His thoughts sent a tickling through my pussy, especially, when he looked at my breasts.

"You have never seen bare breasts?" I picked up his mind. But the man went into laughter. Had I asked something wrong?

"Of course I have. But never such beautiful ones," he smiled at me.

I felt flattered and blushed.

When he stopped thinking of my breasts his thoughts went to what lays between my hind legs and a wave of heat surged through my body. Dew formed between the petals on my flower. I opened my eyes wide as the exhilaration gradually increased inside my belly. There was only sex in his mind!

I had just begun my period of heat. For the past two hours I had been wet constantly. My lubrication flowed down my legs in rivulets; even now it was slowly dripping on the bare ground at my hips. My pussy felt sore and demanded to be filled. I could feel its hungry contractions. Being in heat, I had an overwhelming urge for sex all the time and I had to satisfy myself often, more than on a daily basis. I had a strong urge to touch myself or to rub my rump on the trunk of the apple tree.

Always I had to concentrate on controlling myself, and not fall into dreaming about being covered trying to ignore the throbbing pulses from my sex.

To befilled? I remembered the old witches prophecy.

Here was a stranger, a human. He looked quite male. Wasn't it my destiny to be covered by a human male? And to lose my virginity, which had bored me for such a long time?

I was reminded of my parents, how my father danced sideways up behind my mother, reared up behind her and grabbed her by her shoulders. My mother had then cried out with a high-pitched whinny. A sound of sudden pleasure.

With just a single thrust my father had mounted her and filled her with the entire length of his erect cock. A quick withdrawal and then he had thrust in again.

Instinctively, my mother had moved her buttocks back and forth to meet her lovers' thrusting cock. The pleasure of the moment had overwhelmed her. With a regular rhythm my father had had continued thrusting forward his cock into my mother's well-lubricated hole. She had responded with a short high pitched whinny, and upon his with­drawal, coupled her sound with a toss of her jet black mane, she had attempted to keep his penis within her by moving her hips back towards his receding loins. And so the sequence of motions of my parents had repeated.

After a time of coupling my father had let loose a loud roar. A thick stream of semen began pumping into my mother's waiting love tunnel. Her body began shaking violently as she also climaxed.

"The greatest fun a Centauress can get," she had said. When she was teaching me the things of life, she had told me it is great fun and not violent.

I chased away my pretty memories. I knew what was coming for me. My own desire grew, driven by my erect love bud and throbbing labia. I wanted to have my mother's experience too. I wanted to be covered as soon as possible. I was more than willing to have a male inside me and I was ready...

Although it would be the first time I would be covered I found, in addition to the lust in my mind, I began to feel a tingling along my back, something I had never experienced. Surprisingly my nipples started itching and the warm sensation between my hind legs increased. It was always a delicious feeling to be in heat.

~*~

She rested with her rear legs tucked under her while she stretched her forelegs out. Leaning against the trunk of the apple tree she let her hair slip away from her chest exposing her ravishing breasts, absent-mindedly rubbing them against her palms. Damn, didn't she know what she was doing to me? Perhaps it was true, perhaps she was naive.

"Are all you 'two legs' so big?" she asked, looking at me.

"Well, there are some taller than me," I replied.

"No, I mean there," she said, pointing to my obvious bulge. I hid my hard member with my hands. She made me feel foolish.

"Could you tell me how big you are?" she continued, with her big green eye's looking so innocent.

Christ, was she wondering whether or not I would fit in her?

"It gets up to 8 inches," I said proudly. I couldn't interpret her mysterious smile.

"Would you please show it to me? I've never seen a human before." Really, she was undaunted in her questioning.

"Uh, that's not a usual size – in my race." I declined. Usually I wasn't so shy.

She picked two apples from the ground, offering me one of them.

"Would you like to cover me?" she asked, with a very sly look, chewing on her apple. I didn't understand her question.

"I can't make any sense of her," I joked in my mind.

Then I thought I understood her question.

"You mean," I stuttered, "you want meto fuck you?"

Again she looked at me, with her mysterious smile. Mona Lisa had nothing on her.

"We call it covering, I have never heard the word 'fuck' in my life. 'Covering' it is what a male and female do when they go adult and are ready for breeding."

Now it was my turn to smile. She was more than a bit naïve.

"Why do you laugh at me? Come to me, be one with me, become my stallion. I'm told it's very good. You'll get new knowledge, a new understanding. It's a big game."

I bit into the apple she had offered me and shook my head in denial. "I am aman. You are amares. This will never fit." I said, looking down at my pants.

"I'm not a brainless mare, I'm not an animal, I'm a Centaurean," she objected defiantly. "Why do you feel superior to me?"

"You are not..." I stopped my sentence.

She looked quite disappointed. She couldn't understand my difficulties.

"You are amale. I am afemale. Others have made this choice. Do you think male and female are of the same value?" She asked with a pout on her face.

"Thank goodness, men and women aren't equal," I hastily joked.

Rose smiled. "Isn't this a clever thing, made by nature? If men and women were equal, you couldn't cover me." She kept starring between my legs.

"Rose, I don't want to insult you..." Damn, couldn't she understand?

"You can't ...?" She started.

I lifted my eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"...to do me this favor?" completing her sentence while she playfully lifted her tail.

"What favor?" I asked her stupidly. My head was spinning slightly. I thought it must be the discussion that was making me dizzy.

"I need to be rid off my maidenhead." She said.

She was calling this a favor!

In a strange way, I felt honored. I had never been asked to do this before. Nevertheless, I declined her offer. Strangely, I had never thought of a mare as a virgin.

"Am I not a beautiful girl? Don't you like me, a little? Look at my hair, my lips, my pretty face, my flawless skin, my fine breasts, my fine markings..." she cupped her breasts proudly, "my firm belly and..." She stopped her self-description when she came to her equine attributes.

"You are the most beautiful Centaurean girl I have ever seen," I answered her honestly.

"But then, what is wrong?" She was sulking now.

"Nothing is wrong with you." Her eyes filled with tears.

Christ, I couldn't bear to see her weeping.

"Is there anything else I could do for you?" Oh shit, this situation just got worse.

Sadness showed on her face. She moved, making herself ready to stand up.

"Hey Rose, wait, let's talk for a while How do you think we could ever fit together?" I was pleased with the excuse I had come up with.

"Oh, if I'll lift my rump a little, and you kneel...." She had a very clear understanding of what to do!

I started figuring things out. It became a seductive fantasy. She slapped her tail. Was she getting aroused by my thoughts?

"You may wonder about my request. I'm not a naughty girl. But there was," she stuttered a bit, "there was given to me a prophecy."

She moved a little closer and I heard a thumping in my ears, my heart was beating faster.

"You could save my life, if you would help make this prophecy come true." She smiled her impish little smile.

"What was the prophecy?" My curiosity was getting the better of me.

"I have to lose my virginity..." She stared at me, moistening her lips.

"I'm surprised no one of your tribe took it."

She burst into tears. Sometimes I'm such an idiot.

"Hey, I didn't mean anything bad," Quickly, I tried to repair my clumsiness. I couldn't stand seeing her crying.

"You are such a beauty, and I only thought..." She stopped weeping for a moment – looked at me - then she turned it on again.

I moved closer to her, drawn to her vulnerability. She leaned over and buried her head in my neck. Her hot tears ran down my body and her breasts were seductively bumping against my chest. The sweet smell of her was sweeping over me. I could hear a soft twitter of birds in the tree branches above us.

"I'm the daughter of the leader of our tribe, nobody would risk ..." she sobbed. "My father keeps me away from all other males," she cried angrily and wrapped her arms around me.

I hugged her too. Could I have imagined any stranger situation? I was sitting in a deserted meadow and holding in my arms a nude, weeping - Centauress.

One part of me wished she were a human woman. I would fuck her brains out.

But fucking her? A horse? Another part of me said she was a Centaurean girl. Didn't fucking her mean to use her equine half? Would that be bestiality?

Suddenly, she lifted her head, gazed at me with her big green tempting eyes. She reached tenderly for me, pulled my face into hers, her voluptuous lips softly touching mine. She pushed her little, sharp, well-skilled tongue into my mouth. Her taste was strange but sweet, I smelled her seductive scent. Before I could clear my head our kissing became more passionate. I thought of a human girl in my arms. And, this part of her was quite human!

I was a human, yes, but I was a male too! I kissed her back passionately and enjoyed her seductively taut lips. Her kissing sped up, our tongues wrapped around each other's, her saliva like honey, her kisses quite experienced...

"Mmmm, I love your kisses," she moaned.

And as if she had guessed my mind's question again she said, "That is the only joy we have had."