Twin Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I withdrew my shaft from her tightness until only the tip remained embedded between her swollen outer lips. Then I pressed my cock back into her body and I could feel her inner muscles close tightly around my invading shaft and suck my cock back in again. I saw her tiny hole puckering above the pussy and thought of tasting how it would feel on my cock, but I did not go that far, it was her first sexual encounter.

I felt more and more aroused, I could hardly hang on to myself any more.

Suddenly her clit dug deep into the base of my dick, squeezing hard and closing up my canal and preventing me from cumming. She was such a witch!

She gave out loud whinnies and her whole body shook as she felt the shock of her first orgasm ever. But I was not willing to release her She should never forget her first lover. I began to ram my dick in at full speed, my hands on her beautiful rump. I could feel the Centauress gasping as I rubbed her tight walls, my cock deep in her. It had grown to resemble a Centaur's cock.

She cried out in sheer pleasure as fire raced from her nipples to her pussy. She redoubled her efforts fucking me hard, moving up and down on my shaft desperate now to feel my cum spurting into her. Nothing would satisfy her till I filled her with my cum. She twisted and thrust herself on my shaft, not caring if everyone heard her wild screaming.

I continued to fuck her, I was hotter than hell and I wanted to give it my all shooting my load into those hot lips of hers.

Another series of muscular tremors coursed through my body and then, as she began to moan with frantic pleasure and delight, my balls contracted, I felt my sperm sucked up. I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening around me; had it not been for the copious lubrication she'd made, I doubt that I would have been able to continue moving in her.

~*~

"Oh Lord, Rose, you are incredible," he moaned.

The speed of our coupling increased and pushed me into a hard orgasm, which erupted, it seized me quickly – my hands clenching into fists as I cried out my ecstasy. The hard head of his shaft battered my tender cervix. My cheeks began to spasm around the cock pounding it and dragged him into the blazing orgasm with me.

I screamed, as my body began to tremble in the throes of the next blinding orgasm. The orgasm overwhelmed me, and my pussy gushed in response to Cal's cock commands. Over and over, the waves of pleasure rolled through my body, my mind blank, but in a state of bliss.

He groaned loudly as my pussy depleted his cock – with a ferocious pleasure he was unable to maintain. I felt his hips humping into my rear shooting his load, I squeezed it out with my love-muscles, till the last drops shot deep into me. My vagina continued to experience small, pleasurable, aftershock contractions. When my spasms subsided, Cal leaned down, and ran a finger alongside my cheek, which was wet with tears of relief and pleasure.

"This is my thing," I thought, "I'll be addicted to it from now on. I'll do this every day." and I cursed to myself that I hadn't do it much earlier.

~*~

It was an incredible feeling when her cunt started an intense, rapid milking sensation that finally pushed me over the edge.

Pushing myself as far into her as I could, the first lightning bolts of semen flew up the long deep sheath of my tool, splashing out of my unseen cock's head. A veritable flood of semen now began to pour mercilessly into her ravished vagina. Hot curds of smooth and slippery sperm that cascaded like a fire hose out of control spewing a huge amount of cum into her little cave. I released shot after shot into her rhythmically clasping insides. The aftershocks of her orgasm squeezed every drop of cum from my cock.

Inside I felt sore and completely drained. Though the milking sensation had stopped, she still generated small fluttering clenching movements that were more than sufficient to keep me erect.

When her spasms ended I felt her draw a long, ragged, trembling breath before collapsing, her rump still in the air; she let her head fall to the ground, and I leaned forward and rested, my hands on the her muscular buttocks, kissing her softly on her shoulders and the back of her neck - and I was still buried in her.

My cock seemed even larger. As I pulled my stupendously oversized cock from the Centauress' pussy, there was a soft, audible pop, and a small moan escaped from her lips.

~*~

I licked his penis clean, and laid down beside him.

When he'd caught his breath, I looked up at him, and after a moments hesitation, kissed him passionately full on the lips.

"Thank you, Cal, that was marvelous."

"No, don't thank me, just remember this moment forever" he said

"I think no girl will forget 'the first time'..." I smiled back. "I'll keep you forever in my memories."

I picked the curled wire from my tail and handed it to him.

"Take this as a gift from me. It's all I have. It will remind you of me for all time." I was aware Cal would leave me soon.

I was completely satisfied, and I let my head rest on Cal's chest for a while. He let his hand slide up until he was holding my breast in his hand, and started slowly running his thumb over the nipple, causing me to shudder every so often with orgasmic aftershocks.

~*~

I had never had an experience like this with a human girl before. The way her pussy had worked on me like a sophisticated fucking machine had been overwhelming. No human could this ever do this. She was the best fuck I ever had.

I was sure there was not a drop of sperm left, I felt completely hollow, she had depleted me completely, I was completely unable to fuck again, right away. Not only had she pulled all the sperm from me, my muscles were as weak as a limp washcloth.

My' gaze wandered over Twin Rose's marvelous body and stopped on her face. All of her was beautiful. Rose's face, her breasts, her flat stomach, her dainty legs and her slender rump, not to forget her swaying tail. Maybe she was a little bit naïve but she had a beautiful mind.

I felt ashamed of my initial refusal when I thought of her as a strange kind of animal. How could I think that we would never fit? Maybe Twin Rose was a Centauress, but first of all, she was a full-blooded woman, that every man would want. I felt a strange sensation build up in my mind.

Twin Rose opened her eyes, looked at me for a moment, and said saucily, "You knew I'd want to do this some more?"

I smiled back. I didn't have to say anything.

~*~

We lay together for a while, the canopy a quickening dusk above us, the soft crackle of the lowering fire inside us.

I could have wanted for nothing else, my lover, newly found, lying beside me. He stroking my cheek, caressing my breasts, each of us looking into the eyes of the other, speaking in the language without tongues, speaking of things that no tapestry of words could convey even if it were spun with silk from the lips of the finest poets.

And yet the fact that I had lost my virginity. He had made me a woman. I actually felt passion, a quite strange feeling that had conquered my mind, a feeling of passion and abandon. I wanted to become his mate forever, but I knew it was quite impossible. Was that the feeling they called 'love'?

When he fell asleep I softly moved Cal's fine head downwards on my soft hide, my ears flicking attentively to guard his sleep. He didn't answer me anymore. I couldn't feel his mind anymore. I felt a pang of pain, that awful tearing pain of loneliness. Then I closed my eyes too.

My dreams, that night, were of floating in the cool night air. High above the valley, supported by my lover's impaling organ and his strong arms as we delighted in our union.

~*~

I woke up in the cab of the truck, in a daze, like a bad drunk. I must have fallen asleep. I shook my head in disbelief at what I had dreamt.

I struggled to my feet and stepped out and let my gaze wander. On each side of the highway there was impenetrable green.Of course there was no lane in the hedgerow and no path.

Something like magic pulled me to the side door of my truck. I opened it and in a trance and fed the horses again. For a long time I watched the horse family and my mind went back to Twin Rose again.

Something strange and heavy was rubbing in my pocket.

I took it out. It was a coil, three inches in diameter - of gold. It was the jewelry of Twin Rose, the coil she had handed me as a memory of her. I realized that it had not been a dream. It was real.

"I'll give you memories you'll cherish forever," Twin Rose had whispered in my ear.

The beautiful Centauress had conquered my mind. I couldn't stop thinking of her, I knew I never would. I had fallen in love with her. This childish naïve creature had enchanted me completely.

Of course I don't have a picture to remember her by. The only thing I have is the memory of that day in the meadow and her gift.

A memory that tells me it was no dream and that will stay with me for eternity.

Twin Rose had been right. I was unable to stop thinking of her. I realized the sweet pain in my heart and my urgent wish to meet her again. I looked again at the green, walked up and down, searching for the entrance to the path. But there was no entrance in the hedgerow and no path.

~*~

Some months later, as a new day dawned over the forest, a Centaurean woman felt the first signs that her foal was coming.

She had large swollen breasts and the nipples were brown and very large. She had noticeable difficulty in walking, because of her huge belly.

She was in labor, roaming around looking for a place to foal. She laid down in the middle of a meadow under an apple tree and closed her eyes. Convulsion racked her body, faster and faster they came until she knew the baby was coming. The contractions were now two minutes apart. She was surprised that it was going so quickly, especially her first birth. Her contractions were painful to the point that she was sweating profusely, screaming every time one came on.

"I'm ... giving birth!" she gasped, as she felt her vaginal opening stretch painfully wide.

Her womb was contracting and her vagina became wider, as the little foal pointed her legs out. She helped with her muscles and soon it all was over. She acted as any Centauress would, she cut the cord with her teeth, and licked her baby clean. In these matters, she was entirely horse-like.

The baby was a tiny Centauress, white patches on her chestnut coat and some freckles on her face, and she began to look for her mother's breast. Twin Rose gave it to her and watched as the minuscule lips sucked her full breasts. For the mother the sensations as first one nipple and then the other were pulled so amazingly were intense.

She had never felt feelings like this before. She found that she was panting and deliberately set out to relax her breathing, to help the milk drain out of her.

As her brother came to her, he saw Twin Rose and her baby happily asleep in the meadow dreaming of the time the beautiful human would return to them.

~*~

Weeks later, when Twin Rose had recovered, she walked up to the old woman's hut, carrying her baby in her arms.

The witch has been waiting for her in front of her hut knowing Twin Rose would come and see her today.

"You want to get your child named?"

"Yes, Auntie, you are right."

"And what name for her do you have in mind?"

Twin Rose blushed. "I would like to name her," she hesitated, "I'd like to name her 'Twin Pleasure'."

The old woman looked rather puzzled in surprise.

"Then, tell me, what should the markings show? How could I mark 'pleasure', how to picture it?"

"I want hernot tattooed. I want her flawless. Why should I get her harmed? If she wants any markings after she has grown up, she could make her own decision."

"Twin Rose, are you going to break the tribal laws again? Break with tradition? Don't you know you'll have a lot more strife, like in past? You like to get in trouble, don't you?"

"I'm prepared for that." Twin Rose smiled. "I think all people should make their own decisions and not be ruled by archaic law. Why do to my daughter something she may not like in the future? How could I answer her, if she did not like her tattoo? Traditions may be useful sometimes, but some are barbaric. Cruel and barbaric. Like the punish­ment I underwent."

A smile flashed over the witch's face. She took pride in the young mother. She loved her way of thinking.

"You are a little rebel, aren't you?"

"It is not right, it is not fair that only women of the tribe get marked. Why not men too? And why punish the women if they offend against the stupid laws of the tribe? I only demand equal rights and equivalence for all people."

"But didn't your punishment come to a happy end?" The old witch asked.

"Not at all." Twin Rose felt silent. "You know I miss 'him' terribly."

"Stupid girl. Come over and have a look to the cauldron."

~*~

A few days after Cal had been reported missing by his firm, the Police found his truck. It was parked in the lakes region in that stretch of an unpaved road that runs alongside Lake Waneka. The windshield was covered with dust and quite opaque; all eight tires were flat. It was obvious the truck hasn't moved for weeks. The truck was undamaged and only the batteries had lost their charge.

The driver's cab was locked but empty. The officials looked around but there was no opening in the hedgerow and no path where anybody could walk into the forest. Finally they gave up and called a towing service.

The search for him continued for a two weeks but this region was quite deserted and no clues were ever found. There was only impenetrable dark green undergrowth and wilderness, no place to live.

The search party looked diligently for him but there was not a trace of Cal. After some months they closed the records. Cal vanished and was never found again.

~*~

"Now Twin Pleasure", the old witch said, as she stirred up the cauldron once more with her staff, pulled the stick from the golden liquid and banged it on the side of the cauldron to get rid of the liquid sticking to it.

"I see that the sun is setting, it is time. Hurry home to the meadow, where your parents wait for you."

The old witch smiled the back of the young Centauress as she galloped off down the path from the village to her home in the meadow under the blossoming apple tree. Back to her Mother and Father.

~ The end ~