Twin Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We?" I moved back slightly, to look at her.

"Me and my girlfriends. Until now."

"Until now? What did you do, with your girlfriends?"

"Oh, we met sometimes in a secret clearing and kissed and licked each other...just for fun."

"Licked???" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Licked each other...really, it's fun! You get such a pretty feeling," she said with a most innocent look. "Just there." She pointed to her back.

"But it's forbidden to do that to a male," she added quickly, "I never have understood that." She curled her lips in a girlish manner.

A picture flashed in my mind. A picture of a herd of Centaurean girls, tattooed breasts, and each eating out the prominent pussy of her girlfriend. What I would give to watch such an encounter? To be the one stallion among the luscious Centaurean women?

I grew harder and harder with this fantasy, or was it the two magnificent soft globes of hers. Breasts still touching my chest and that wouldn't leave my mind? How would it taste to lick Rose'spussy, the pussy of this strange exotic creature? Or to suck gently on her nipples, tasting the sweetness of her, to feel the warmth of her milk sliding over my tongue? My mind went completely dizzy.

"How can receiving pleasure be wrong?" she interrupted my erotic fantasy.

"It's just that some things are forbidden by law and morality." I was not happy with my answer. "We have to respect the laws, or they will punish us."

"Even, if they are stupid?" She had outsmarted me.

Through a veil of mist, fogging my mind, I kept starring at her naked, rose covered breasts. I fantasized the feel of touching them, taking their weight and massaging them.

Then I let it happen. I reached out and held her. I held her breasts in my hands. I couldn't help it. Her nipples jutted out and the orbs of her areola became swollen, emphasizing the center of the roses. It was the most erotic tattoo I'd ever seen. The sight of her breasts drove me crazy.

The tip of her tongue teasingly met mine. She moaned. I fondled her ample breasts I had to touch them, had to cup them, had to play with her erect nipples. I cupped her right breast in my hand, gently sucking on the dark nipple. I found myself tracing the tattoo pattern on her breast. She cooed softly.

She was breathing faster; she was becoming more aroused by my touch and my looking at her sex. Clearly she was offering herself to me, the human male. I started to imagine slipping my dick between these thick lucious lips. What would that feel like?

I grew even harder. I could feel my pulse throbbing now. I watched with a strange longing as she opened her female trap fully now. Her hind legs spread open, her fine butt exposed as she flipped her tail on top of her back. The slit of her bald pussy glistened with lubricating moisture. The scent from her overwhelming me with desire.

She had a dazed look in her eyes. She bent over me, her ample breasts hanging down for me. One of her soft hands stroked my chest, teasing my nipples to hard points. The other hand trailed along my side, dropped down to my belly and found its way to my cock. She grabbed me hard through my pants making me flinch and almost jump up.

I was panting hard as she stroked my cock sliding her hand over my pants gently. Her touch was just incredible I hoped she never stops.

Her hand reached my zipper and she stopped, not knowing what to do.

In a sexual trance I opened my zipper for her.

She found my hard member and began stroking it with one hand while she gently fondled my ball sac with her other hand. I tried to move away, but it was too late.

This strange woman had complete control of me.

I moaned in pleasure and my dick swelled up, fully engorged with blood. I wanted to push her away, but I couldn't. I felt quite helpless. I was going to be raped by a Centaurean – maid. I gave way to her power.

Why should I care?

~*~

I run my hands down his funny blue covering.

"Just let me touch it. I've never seen a human cock before, much less have I felt one." I pleaded impatiently.

The time of truth had come for me. I looked up and found myself staring at the human's beautiful cock. It was perfectly shaped, perhaps a little bit too small. The head was thick and hard. It seemed to throb with each beat of his heart. From the tip of it to the area just under the ridge, it was light brown in color, growing darker towards the base. Soon I would have it inside me.

The human looked down at me. I was reaching for his cock without even waiting for his permission. I was completely infatuated with him and his cock. I measured it with my hands, lifting it to examine his balls. His cock slid along my cheek leaving a trail of clear liquid from my chin to my ear.

"Hey, you are wet too!" I laughed.

He smiled, embarrassed.

I started caressing his cock with my hands, my tongue and my mouth, as my brother had taught me. His cock tasted spicy. And his aroma was intoxicating me. I felt dizzy.

~*~

She smiled at me while her lips continued sliding up and down my shaft, pulling on me, trying to swallow me and yet just at the right moment letting me slip back slowly out until just the head of my cock was held between those two lovely lips. While she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock.

I caressed her upright, perky breasts; her long nipples were rock hard from her excitement. I grabbed her right breast and rolled the nipple gently but firmly causing her teats to increase in size. Her tail swished back and forth in excitement, spreading her scent with each sweep of her tail.

Rose's warm breath drifted across my cock, her mouth had found what she was looking for. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, breathing her warm scent in deeply, bathing in her warmth, her lush and abundant womanhood.

What she was doing to me felt incredible. Her hands knew exactly how to please a man, stroking my chest and my belly, teasing my cock and bringing me to the brink and then slowing down again. After a while I felt my body starting to quiver. I was close to the edge. I forgot completely her animal nature.

~*~

The human responded at once. I went on stroking his pretty cock.

"You like this? Or do you want me to stop?" I asked him cheekily.

"Oh God, don't ever stop..." he said.

Had I won?

His cock was strong, getting more rigid as I licked. I felt myself shiver at the pleasure of it so near. The glow of its closeness still with me as I took its head into my mouth, teasing at the pulsing, throbbing head with my tongue as I sucked, stroking the shaft gently with my hand. The human said nothing. The warm sun moved to my buttocks and I leaned further to my task, drawing back a bit to kiss and lick, moaning. I did not resist as the human pulled me forward again.

He came suddenly, tensing, exploding into my mouth, the tart taste of his cum flung against my tongue. I smiled, swallowing as he squirted out again, stroking the shaft with my lips as the hot, rich semen jetted forth a third time, then a fourth. Even as the human's phallus retained its rigidity I swallowed again, the human pulled my head back and looked down into my eyes as his wet cock teased at my glistening lips.

"I'm getting addicted to you..."

~*~

Rose nuzzled down onto my cock and balls, her velvet soft lips pressing against my tender flesh. With infinite care I felt her lay her tongue on me, wet and wide as it slid across the tip of my straining cock. Again she licked, pressing my erect manhood against my belly. Carefully, she began to lick the underside of the my cock, rubbing it's expansive surface with her hands and spreading her saliva over the now throbbing flesh.

I slid my member out of her mouth and moved in a daze behind her, moving as if I had been covering her all our lives.

My need for her was growing with each touch of her talented tongue, with each breath I took of her heady scent. I needed to fuck her urgently, not minding if she was animal or human. I grabbed for her hind quarters, feeling her smooth hide, hot and soft under my palms, her body supple, wanting to pull her towards me, push into her, now hard and straight.

~*~

I gave the human a shy smile.

"I've never done this before," I said quietly as he made his way down between my hind legs.

What was about to happen to me, had haunted my dreams since first seeing my brother's cock and my parents coupling. I kept staring in awe at his cock, it would fit into me and I knew it would not hurt, and I wanted it, now. I wanted to get covered. A shiver of raw delight made my body shudder and I gasped loudly as I felt the flicker of delight growing in strength, welling up inside of my pussy. I felt my velvet tunnel contracting on its own.

"Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as possible. This is not my not first time," he told me as he ran his hands gently over my body

~*~

"Now, I need to be inside of Rose right now," I thought, lost in lust and desire.

She rose up presenting me her equine back. Her forelegs were fully folded up, her rump pressed to the ground, her hind legs were not so tightly folded, and when I kneeled we were perfectly matched. She lifted her tail in agreement. Her outer lips were black, but the inner part of her vulva was a shining bright pink. These lips were slightly apart, showing a deliciously tight, damp cunt and I watched her dark pussy lips invitingly opening and closing.

I rubbed my finger on the open slit and felt how quickly she reacted by wetting my finger with a creamy substance. She cooed, and her body shuddered.

I worried about her hooves, but she held still anticipating what I desired next. She gave another louder whinny as I gently parted those beautiful little cushions and eased my lube-covered finger inside, first one, then two and finally three fingers moving smoothly in and out of her pussy – opening her up to be deeply fucked.

She felt so silky and seemed to be inviting me inside -- smooth, moist and hot!

I found her love-button standing erect like a tiny guard at the parting of her lips, moving in and out with the rhythm of her cunt. I pushed down its hood and rubbed it gently making her tremble in pleasure and thump the ground with her front legs. She groaned and gasped.

"Yes..." she breathed.

~*~

I lifted my back in anticipation and turned my tail away. He tenderly kissed my pussy, and then replaced his mouth with his fingers. I felt something probing at my beauty lips. I could smell my own arousal, I was dripping wet.

His fingers descended slowly into my virgin slit, parting my petals and fondled my crevice. He stroked my slick, wet lips. A low moan escaped me as his hand brushed between my lips and my engorged pearl spasmed as he touched it. His rubbing my love bud back and forth with his thumb was making me utter little cries of lust.

His slippery fingers freed the small head from its skin hood. My lust bud thickened and began to stretch and swell until it reached its full size, peeling back its hood, exposing itself as far as possible. I thought my bud might explode. A shudder of pure pleasure ran through my entire body.

A finger of his other hand entered my pussy as his massage on my engorged beauty bud continued, much more experienced than my brother. He was going to drive me mad.

Then he withdrew his fingers and began to stroke the underside of my tail. My skin there consists of sensitive tissue, and my tail flew back and forth uncontrollably at his touch. I felt my anal muscles pucker tightly. A sensation of heat built up in my pussy and spread over my body. A loud cry emerged from my mouth unwillingly. Was that what was called a climax? Whatever it was, it was so pleasurable!

I wanted the human to place his cock at the entrance of my pussy and then push his it all the way in. I tried to keep still, I could feel his cock poking at me searching, his cock was resting on one of my hindquarters. I shifted slightly to accommodate him and felt his cock slide down. I was rewarded with the feel of the head of his cock rubbing at my entrance. His rod slid along my tense lips causing my open flower to burn with desire.

~*~

My now rock-hard cock began to search for Twin-Rose's entrance. She was eager to receive me; I positioned myself to thrust my cock into her, with her cunt sufficiently lubricated by her arousal. By pushing her hind legs apart with my hips, my cock easily parted her the soft cushions of her outer lips and entering her gently. I felt her reaction; felt as she clenched her muscles hard on my cock. I groaned in pleasure and in pain. This Centauress' pussy was too hot.

~*~

At last, the time had come! I was awaiting my first cover, my defloration! Would I get impregnated, fertilized? God, I was so horny!

Impatiently I pushed back over his member. Easily it slid in, my folds parting. It started moving back and forth. What a marvelous feeling! I grabbed for his rock-hard shaft with my pussy muscles and pulled it in. I wondered if my nectar was increasing. I had heard that the first time it hurts but I was beyond caring.

~*~

My cock was well lubricated by her and I swear it was swelling up even bigger, I felt it swelling much more than it had ever done before. First painfully. It was as if her lubrication worked like a powerful cock enhancing drug...

Each time I pulled it out I could see I was visibly increasing in girth and length. It was becoming harder and harder for me to stuff my enormous shaft back inside her with each stroke. I looked down and found my cock almost equine size.

As I became more familiar with my new girth and length I began to enjoy my new shape.

~*~

"Do it now, right now, all I need is your cock!" I exclaimed knowing I was ready for covering. Or as he had thought fucking.

I craved it. I was addicted to it, I needed it now more than I had ever thought I needed it before, and the craving before had been almost unbearable.

I floated off into a haze of sex.

Slowly, so as to tease me with the pleasure, he sank into me and positioned me onto his cock. He made me moan when he entered me. My lips parting tensed, just savoring the feel of being penetrated. I could feel his cock gliding in and out of me.

In the state I was in, touching my breasts was an amazing experience. I pinched them gently and rolled them back and forth between my fingers, loving the feeling that went shooting up into my body and straight down to my pussy. I felt like I could cum from just playing with my nipples.

~*~

As she felt my cock fill her, her breathing became fast and more labored. I felt the pleasure flowing from her. She was looking back at me her eyes glazing over as she took me inside her. Slowly I started to move my cock in and out of her. Each time I thrust my cock into her, I slid it in deeper till I felt her delicate resistance.

This resistance was the sign of her virginity. Her eyes had opened, and I looked into them. I stopped pushing for the briefest of moments, looked again into her eyes in understanding. She realized these were the last seconds of virginity.

She nodded in agreement. "Yes. Please..."

Slowly I increased the power of my push on her membrane, Rose's tail twitched and swished spasmodically as her eyes widened, then suddenly I thrust with all my strength and broke through. I felt her hymen snap and rip, with one push my cock went deep inside her, a dribble of blood trickling down her thigh.

"Oh," she heaved at me with her hips.

~*~

Planting my front feet, I arched my back to help him go further into me. There was something stretching deep insides me. The tight ring of my hymen stretched painfully around his thick cock now buried in my velvet. I felt a sharp pain when my skin broke, but, at once, a pleasurable sensation was filling my love-tube, the pain disappeared immediately in pure pleasure and I knew that I was no longer the virgin that I used to be.

He didn't move for several minutes, resting in me, stroking my body, stroking me all over, waiting for me to adjust, to feel comfortable. I felt my pussy stretch out around the human penetrator and I understood why my people said this is the most wonderful thing on earth.

~*~

The Centauress whinnied loudly and cupped her breasts with her hands; my hips pressed against her hindquarters, now my member had fully disappeared between her cheeks, and I was thrusting deeply, vigorously into her. I could feel her tight walls rubbing and closing on my cock, as she moved. The sensation of that black equine pussy on my cock was marvelous. It was designed for my new enlarged cock. Her inner walls sucked me in, grabbing me and massaged me.

I concentrated on fucking her. My balls slammed repeatedly into her thighs bouncing at her soft lips and my thrusts were so powerful that they were stinging a little.

She clenched her muscles on my enlarged cock and moved her body back and forth to meet me, in a steady rhythm.

I slid my new cock into her completely I felt my balls against her soft muscular rear. She moved back and forth, her hind quarters trembling with pleasure. I could feel her stroking my shaft with her movable clit, rippling it with muscular strength.

I was pulsating in her, her tight walls pulling me in. She started exhaling in short bursts, like any woman in a sexual frenzy, her juices had a heady scent and covered my thighs. I felt her wetness, as she contracted her belly muscles; I pushed in harder and faster... she moaned...

~*~

As he continued to pump into me, he held my hands with one of his, then he grabbed my tail, wound it around his hand and proceeded to use it as leverage to pound his cock harder and deeper.

"You're so tight, oh...you're so tight." – I heard him moan while he pumped his cock into my wanting pussy.

"Do you like me doing that?" he asked me smiling.

"Yes, very much. I love this... of your... what's your word for this?"

"Fucking..."

I went on in our rhythm.

I tightened my hip muscles, exploring different feelings. Down inside my pussy, his cock brushed something else that felt really good, and I moaned out, "Oh, Cal...."

I tossed my hair to the side, and looked back over my shoulder at my lover.

"Does it feel good, Rose?"

"It feels good. It hurts a bit, too. But it feels good, more than 'good'."

"Do you want me to go in deeper?"

"You mean you aren't in all the way yet?" I asked in astonishment.

I felt him going deeper inside me, filling me up so completely with his cock.

Oh, it felt wondrous!

Now he was stroking his love muscle a little faster. Filling me to the brim. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the fire of nerves in my body. My lower back tingled. It was as though all the parts of my body were reporting back about this new experience. And cutting through all the other noise was my pearl, my engorged lust bud seemed to pulse with throbbing pressure, maintained by his bouncing balls.

Fighting the urge to orgasm, I moaned loudly; he reached around to fondle my nipples, my pussy contracting around his cock. I rode his cock – my pussy relishing the feeling that it was my first time. My body began to tremble in pleasure, I could feel his cock pulse and flex inside me, meeting me, thrusting deep inside. I moved my bud rhythmically, giving him an additional massage. He seemed to fuck me for hours and his cock became my world.

~*~

I could see her fine brown shoulders rolling forward, her head bent to her chest as she caressed her hard nipples. She was submitting wholly to me, and that thought gave me as much pleasure as her warm, soaked pussy around my cock. I could feel the ripples and movements in her cunt walls as every part of her over-stressed body desperately sought relief. Her cunt walls spasmed and clutched at my swollen prick, massaging and exciting it even more.