All Comments on 'Twin Tigers Ch. 07'

by XxEarBudsxX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 12 years ago

I am in love with ur story. I am so eager to know how Nat show s the parents bow to reveal themselves and who Series mate is. I bet that Jarrett is Bats mate...keep writing I love it. Any change ce u can make it longer....im in awe

BlackAlphaWolfBlackAlphaWolfalmost 12 years ago
woop woop

Caught up with all of the story.. bring on the next chapter

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 12 years ago

I just found the entire story today. Love it. So where are the other chapters already? smiling

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
too short

This was too short, kind of like the fly leaf in a book. Good though.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonalmost 12 years ago
short

Out side of some small grammar and spelling issues im hooked. I'm looking forward to following this story all the way. I'm waiting to see who the other sister's mate turns out to be. And is the aunt soon to find here's? I also torn because both sisters aren't tigers, I kinda wanted them to be. At the same time I think you have a great twist up your sleeve with the direction your going. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the story

I really enjoy the story but i really wld love to hear more of Addie's side of the story, It just seem a little to me that Ana has took the star role. i honestly love ur story but i just took a liking to addie. Maybe i'm jumping ahead a little but please let me hear more about addie :)

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
*****

Okay so will you change the story title to The Twins or White Tiger & Black Wolf since they are no longer Twin Tigers... Just a thought.

I felt no connection of emotion to these character to make me want to laugh, cry or feel any sympathy for them. Dont get me wrong its a good read the 1st chapter draw me in but whether it can substain my interest its really hard to say because its missing something. Maybe it feelings & emotions.. I know what it is, the story is missing heart.

XxEarBudsxXXxEarBudsxXalmost 12 years agoAuthor
@SenieceTaO

Firstly, I chose my title because that's what I wanted it to be. The title came to me because that's what my characters expected the girls to be. Did it turn out that way? No. I don't have to change my title because the story changed. Also, there may not be an emotional connection between my characters because it has not developed yet. But if you are truly unhappy with the story, you don't have to continue with reading it.

XxEarBudsxXXxEarBudsxXalmost 12 years agoAuthor
That seemed harsh...

I was not trying to seem so harsh. Love does not happen in a day so I don't want my characters to fall instantly in love, that's not realistic. Plus based on my characters' personalities I don't think it would have worked on top of very angry readers talking about how unrealistic that is. So in advance I want to say sorry if it came off rude in the last comment. Also, ch8 may be posted in a few days... Maybe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too fast

Everything happened too fast and there was no character development. Half the time, I don't even remember who did what. Also, show instead of tell; show how someone is mad, not just say, "she was mad". The main thing is just the development and plot, since we don't really even know why the guy wants their blood. Other than that, very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NOT too fast! Keep it coming!

I can already see this isn't going to be finished.....sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like there is a chapter missing. They are in the forest and she is questioning a female vampire and then, poof, back at the compound. The Omegas are in the infirmary. Anna and Nic have had a conversation that included babies. They aren't mated yet but it sure seemed like they had taken that step during the run through the woods. There is no continuity or transitional paragraphs. This has the potential for a story I'd actually pay for, I hope you flesh it out and fill in the gaps.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate12 months ago

This chapter definitely felt rush but only because so much has happened. I’m invested and can’t wait to read what happens next. Please don’t hesitate for a second to give into picky azzz readers who can write their own story. This reads like a movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous