Twin Union Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
198 Followers

We see her hesitate. A moment only, before she readjusts to her professional role.

"I certainly can, Madam. I'd be more than happy. If it is not exactly my role, I will take it as such."

She unbuttons the black blouse and takes it off the hanger. She gestures for me to offer her one arm and slides the blouse along it, then the other and finally buttons it up, from the bottom, past the fake bosom to the top.

She is very close to me and I can almost feel her breath. She looks me in the eye, mine shrouded by my wig, calmly, without judgement. What will she be thinking? Perhaps she has seen dozens cross-dressers here, perhaps she is a student of the sorts she gets through the shop. I don't care and am a student of how she behaves as much as I suspect she is.

She offers up the skirt and I step into it. It is quite tight and we have to work to slide it, she by pulling and I by wiggling and squirming. Near the end of this struggle she happens to touch by cock. She is aware of this, I am sure, as she pauses there for a second. But, discrete, she manages to complete her task by tearing the zip closed and close the button at its top. There we are -- I am dressed to a T in a very tight red skirt and a -- dare I say it -- sexy satin blouse, sleeveless no less. Again, I look at myself as if at another person -- that mid-20s full woman, complete with full bust and hips. It is just the posture that lets me down and I might be sexy indeed in heels. Flat shoes do not bring out the best in me. God, I am changed. I think I look at myself like a woman does now. Crazy, but it feels natural!

"We'll take them. You have done well. Thank you so much. It is not see easy with Paula to hit the spot, but here we are. A real lady! Don't you agree?"

"Indeed, yes, she likes well, for the type she is. Really ladylike, as you say."

I dare to mix in with the conversation.

"That means a lot. I trust you are honest and not just flattering me. I have not worn women's clothing before, you know? I may not again. It is all the idea of my dear brother, the young gentleman here. Then again, I may. I have managed. Anyway, I will spare you my thoughts.

"What do you think of me as a woman?"

"You look well in these clothes. As I said, ladylike. The shoes, as I am sure you realise, are not ideal, but they will do. I am sure walking like a lady is a hard challenge. But I have said enough. It has been a privilege to serve you."

We leave the fitting room. I keep the new clothes on and we pay. We nod to the attendant, who is now in the company of another looking equally serious and composed. Are their eyes following us when we leave the shop?

"So, Paul, well done! You have passed the audition. I was not sure you had it in you, but you do. You resisted in the beginning, clearly, but you rose above this. Yeah, there was no real question the shop lady saw you as a woman and me as a man, she is expert, but she didn't laugh us out.

"People in the street, who knows? I think we are OK, and you even more so than I. Before the shop, you were a bit negative, but now, give it your all! We stay out some more.

"I promise, I will satisfy you when we get home!"

Vitavie
Vitavie
198 Followers