All Comments on 'Twins Celebrate Their Birthday'

by Larkfield61

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......!

Overused....but still appropriate...AWESOME!

orangefurorangefurover 6 years ago
great!

one of the best stories i have read to date,

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
This is a truly entertaining

And well written story. Loved it. Can’t wait to read chapter 2

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 4 years ago
Too many outside parties

Should have kept it between the siblings. Stopped reading after she banged the taxi driver.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Could have been better

Your writing ability is great and your plotline is pretty good. My problem with this is everyone is a slut, Male, Female doesn't matter they're a slut. That takes all the romance out of it. She says she loves him but fucks daddy and Jack the taxi driver too. He says he loves her but has had unknown number of one night stands and short term girlfriends. I can give him a pass because he is trying to " do the right thing" but even the fake proposal fell flat to me knowing he doesn't think they have a future AND she's trying to get him to have an affair with their mother. So in my opinion you have the makings of a really good Author just your storyline and character development needs some work. Thanks for the story.

LevindlLevindl10 months ago

Like with so many of your stories, you leave them incomplete. This deserves a second chapter, saying what happens with them in the future.

Cutty4637Cutty46376 months ago

And??????? Really? What's next? I want to give a 10 star but leaving it like this with no ending!

Cutty4637Cutty46376 months ago

Thank you for continuing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous