Twins Celebrate Their Birthday

Story Info
Penny gets a birthday dream come true.
16k words
4.54
74.8k
108

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig looked at his watch again for the umpteenth time, "Fucking twenty five minutes late," he muttered to himself, "why is it always the fucking train you're waiting for that's late."

"At last," he said out loud as the announcer spouted the usual drivel about apologising for the delay as the train appeared at the end of the platform, slowly trundling to a halt. Again the tannoy blasted out the company apology, this time to say that the train had broken down and that only half of it was adjacent to the platform, it would take some time to get all the passengers off.

"Oh for fuck's sake," he said out loud, drawing a disapproving glare from a middle aged woman standing next to him. He turned to her, giving her one of his baby boy smiles as he apologised for his language.

"Nothing l haven't heard before," she replied, instantly won over by his good looks and winning smile. She made not secret of the fact she was looking him over and liked what she saw.

Craig was noticing her for the first time, in her forties, very attractive, her full breasts pushing against the thin fabric of her summer dress. He was tempted to ask if she fancied stepping behind the row of vending machines for a quickie up against the wall. From the way she was looking at him he guessed he might get a favourable response. She smiled at him again, her eyes travelling down his body, down as far as the promising bulge in his summer shorts.

Craig was suddenly distracted by the commotion on the platform, a group of passengers had finally got off the train and were walking towards them. Craig could hear a shrill, female voice calling out, a hand waving in the air, the occasional glimpse of blonde curls on a head that was bobbing up and down. There was no mistaking who it was even before the crowd parted and the girl burst into view.

"Oh fuck," Craig said to himself, instantly feeling the reaction in his cock to the vision running down the platform.

A five foot six bundle of energy, her blonde curls bouncing around that perfect face. But it wasn't the bouncing curls that Craig and every other man was looking at. It was those bouncing tits.

Dressed only in a tiny pair of shorts that looked like they'd been painted on and a thin, cropped t-shirt that was threatening at any moment to ride up and reveal those perfect tits as she ran.

Craig couldn't remember the first time he'd masturbated while thinking about those tits, he could probably fill a bucket with the cum he'd spilled. As he looked at them now he could feel his erection growing, he mentally tried to fight against it as he felt it beginning to push against the front of his shorts.

"Your girlfriend?" the woman next to him said, making no secret that she was eyeing the bulge in his shorts, "lucky girl."

"Er, yes," he lied, he could hardly tell this complete stranger that it was his twin sister that was giving him a hard-on.

It was like some romantic movie scene as Penny finally reached him, dropping her tiny rucksack and leaping at him, flinging her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she smothered him with kisses. She pulled her face away from him as she felt the hardness of him between them.

"Oh, you feel pleased to see me," she giggled, shamelessly grinding herself against his cock, "should l get down and show the world what you think of your little sister."

"Don't you dare," he whispered, wondering how he was going to cover up the tent pole in the front of his shorts.

Finally she put her feet down and, staying pressed against him, managed to bend down and reach her rucksack. "Here," she said, passing it to him, "hold that in front of you."

They separated, Craig doing his best to cover himself as they turned to make their way to the taxis. The woman next to them was still waiting for whoever it was she was waiting for, she smiled at them and bent forward to whisper in Penny's ear.

As they walked through the lobby, Craig asked a Penny what the woman had said.

"She said it looked like l was in for a busy afternoon and that she wished she could join us," Penny replied giving him a kiss on the cheek as she took hold of his arm, pressing herself against him. "You are going to fuck me this time aren't you?"

"Penny!" he exclaimed.

"Oh come on Craig," she replied, "l've waited a whole year, l had it all planned last year for our eighteenth birthday and then you cleared off on that stupid camping trip with Paul and those two tarts, l bet you fucked them silly while all l could do was sit at home playing with myself."

They reached the taxi rank and climbed into the first one, Craig giving the driver the address of his flat.

"Penny," he said, deliberately keeping the volume of his voice down, "you're my baby sister."

"Oh pfff," she replied, "we're adults now, nobody cares about those sort of things these days, two of my mates have been fucking their brothers for ages, l feel like a right lemon when l can't swap stories with them. Ann Hodges would give anything to get you between her thighs, l bet you'd fuck her wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes please," he replied, trying to lighten the mood, "those big jelly tits of hers, l bet she gets black eyes when she runs."

"Pig!" she said, giving him a playful punch on his chest. Then putting her arms round his neck and kissing him, plunging her tongue into his willing mouth. She took one of his hands, guiding it under her top to her breast.

"Penny," he protested, keeping hold of her breast, rolling the hard, rubbery nipple with his thumb, "we're in a taxi for fuck's sake."

"You don't mind do you driver?" she spoke to the pair of smiling eyes in the rear view mirror.

"I don't mind love," he replied, "it'll be another twenty minutes before we get there, just don't make a mess on the upholstery. Oh, and by the way, just to warn you, there's a security camera in the back."

"Oooh lovely," she replied, quickly undoing her shorts and slipping them off. "I always wanted to star in a porn movie." She managed to manoeuvre herself to get astride of Craig's lap, busily undoing the front of his shorts.

Craig had given up protesting, Penny was not one to argue with at the best of times and the pulsating flag pole of his eight inch cock had taken control of his actions. He easily slipped her top off, hungrily seeking her nipples with his mouth. Meanwhile, Penny had freed his cock and positioned him so that she could slide down onto him, giving a deep sigh as she felt him filling her.

"For health and safety reasons, l have to warn you to wear your seat belts," the driver called through, unable to disguise the chuckle in his voice.

"Oh don't worry," Penny replied, "this is a nice tight fit, l'm quite secure."

"If you need a hand mate," the driver continued, "l can always find a quiet spot and help you out."

"Perhaps next time," Penny laughed, "you concentrate on your driving and don't get your cock caught in the steering wheel."

The whole situation was just too much for Craig, he had been on edge all morning, knew exactly what was going to happen once Penny arrived, every phone conversation they'd had lately had been full of her telling him how she couldn't wait to get his cock inside her. He had masturbated twice that morning, hoping that would calm him down but he still felt his balls about to burst as she gyrated her hips and squeezed her cunt muscles like some starving carnivore drawing him in.

He sucked hard on her nipple, taking it between his teeth and biting gently, hearing her moan with pleasure and feeling her cunt burning his cock. His hands went to her bum, holding her to him as he tried to drive himself deeper into her.

"Don't wait for me," she whispered, "l'm nearly there, just fuck me, fill me up."

He bit down hard on her nipple, she cried out as the heat intensified inside her cunt and he felt the flood of warm liquid surround him as he exploded inside her, pumping stream after stream of spunk into her.

They held each other tight as their orgasms subsided, breathing heavily, hearts beating fast.

"Oh fuck," Craig finally managed to speak, "what the fuck have we done?"

"You mean you don't know?" she said breathlessly, smiling down at him. She could still feel him pulsating inside her, she squeezed her cunt muscles thrilled to feel him twitch in response.

"You two had better get dressed," the driver called through, "we'll be there in a few minutes... there's tissues on the back shelf."

"Sounds like you get plenty of this," Penny said, reaching over Craig and taking a wad of tissues, using them to catch the spunk oozing from her cunt as she lifted herself off him. I bet you've got a stack of private porn from this camera."

"You bet," he replied, his eyes following her as she climbed off Craig and started pulling on her shorts, "you and your boyfriend have just put on the best show for a while, take one of my cards, perhaps next time you'll let me join in."

"Is that video going to end up on the internet?" Craig asked once he'd made himself decent, "l've seen a few of a taxi driver fucking his passenger."

"Oh that twat," the driver replied, "he's not a proper taxi driver, l reckon those girls are all pro's, those films are all set up. No, don't worry mate, these films are just for me."

They pulled up outside a very expensive looking block of flats, Craig handed the driver enough money for the fare, plus a healthy tip. Thanked him and they got out.

"Thanks mate," the driver called to them as they got out, "have a great weekend, l've no doubt you will."

Craig and Penny turned to go into the building but Penny turned and went back to the taxi, reaching it just as it was about to pull away. Sticking her head through the window she said, "He's not my boyfriend, he's my brother."

"Wow," the driver responded, "lucky fella... have fun."

Penny turned and walked back to Craig.

"What did you say to him?" he asked.

"I told him you are my brother," she replied, reaching up and kissing him on the mouth before he could respond.

They walked hand in hand into the foyer of the building, Craig said hello to the uniformed old man sat behind a desk who reached him some envelopes from the morning post.

"Good afternoon Sir, good afternoon Miss," the man greeted them as they smiled at him and made their way to the elevator.

The flat was certainly a step up from normal student accommodation, Craig's mother had seen to that, once she had got over the disappointment of her precious son rejecting the offer of a place at Cambridge in favour of Manchester University, there was no way she was having her son in some grotty student flat. Craig's decision had been a body blow to her but he had insisted that a particular Professor at Manchester was a leading figure in the field of Physics that Craig wanted to study. Consequently his father was dispatched to Manchester to locate suitable accommodation, and once his mother had visited and approved, the long term lease was signed. The cost of course was of no consequence to his mother, she didn't worry about such mundane things, after all she was married to one of the richest men in the county of Dorset.

Craig's Great Great Grandad had made his fortune quarrying Portland stone, setting up a family business which had secured the family wealth for years to come.

Craig opened the door to his flat, although flat was hardly adequate to describe the spacious open plan living room with it's top of the range kitchen area and large, glass wall looking out over the inner courtyard five floors below.

Penny opened the door to the master bedroom, tossing her rucksack onto the bed then, turning to face Craig, slipped off her top, unfastened her shorts and pushed them down to the floor.

"Come on lover," she said, "shower time... and if you're a good boy you can make love to me in the shower."

Craig was intoxicated by her, she was the picture of perfection. He could feel his cock responding, knew he wouldn't be able to resist her once he followed her through that door.

"This is mad Penny," he protested weakly, "brothers and sisters don't do this."

"Of course they do stupid," she replied, "well the lucky ones do. Come on," she grabbed his arm, pulling him towards her, her fingers immediately going to his shorts, expertly dealing with the fastenings and allowing them to fall to the floor. "Look at him," she took hold of his growing cock, "he's ready for action again, and l know just the place for him."

Craig was still trying to come to terms with the whole situation, of course he had known this was likely to happen, it would have happened twelve months ago if he hadn't taken fright and hastily arranged that camping trip. Penny had made it quite clear what his eighteenth birthday present was going to be. They had grown up so close, physical contact had always been a big thing with them, always perfectly innocent until those last few months when he had noticed how Penny always pressed herself that little bit harder against him when they embraced, giving him a cheeky wink when she felt the automatic reaction of his cock hardening. Then, just one week before their birthday, as they were walking into town, she had calmly told him that she was a virgin and that she wanted him to take her virginity on their birthday.

Initially Craig had laughed it off, Penny was always full of fanciful ideas, but she had turned quite serious, saying that she had decided that he had to be that special person to make her a proper woman. He had tried to talk some sense to her, going on about how wrong it was and how there were loads of other lads their age who would be only too pleased if she chose them, but there was never any swaying Penny once she had made up her mind.

The next couple of days had been full of incidents when they had been together and she had reminded him of what he was going to do with her. Whenever he was alone he could think of nothing else, he was masturbating four, sometimes five times a day thinking about it. He knew it was madness and he had to find a way to stop what seemed to be inevitable. That was when he arranged the camping trip, Penny of course was furious and refused to speak to him, proudly announcing on his return that her precious cherry had been popped by Grant Schafer, just about the person Craig most disliked in the world.

"How could you do it with him?" he'd demanded to know when she'd told him, "he's a complete prat, you are always telling me you can't stand him."

"Well it's your fault," she'd replied, tears running down her cheeks, "l had it all planned for us to do it together, it was going to be so romantic. The night you went away l saw him in the pub and took him out to the car park, he had me up against the wall of the toilets. It was horrible, his breath smells and he came as soon as he was in me...l hate you!"

Luckily, Craig had left for Uni soon after, when he returned in the mid term break Penny was away staying with a girlfriend. Christmas had been negotiated fairly easily as the house was full of friends and relations. The Easter break had seen her softening her attitude to him again and there had been a couple of occasions when she made it plain that she wanted him, he had very nearly succumbed despite his protestations that it was wrong.

That Easter break had been the hardest, Penny was by far the prettiest and sexiest girl he knew, if only she wasn't his twin sister he would have been fucking her at every opportunity. The nights he had spent laying awake stroking his erection, thinking of her, imagining that sweet mouth encircling his cock, that tight, hot cunt engulfing him. It had been unusually hot that Easter and their father had got the pool running, the sight of Penny in a bikini that hardly even covered the essential areas was almost too much for him. She knew what she was doing of course and tried a couple of times to manipulate situations where they were on their own but each time he managed to find an excuse. It was on the final day, when he was packing his bags that she'd appeared in his bedroom wearing only her bathrobe. She had opened it to reveal her perfect body, telling him that she was determined and that he had better come to terms with it because one way or another he was going to fuck her before their next birthday. Craig had felt all his resolve melt away at that moment and had it not been for their mother coming down the landing asking him if he had packed everything, Craig would have thrown his little sister onto the bed and fucked her brains out.

Once back at University, Craig was never short of sexual company, he was good looking, fit and muscular, one of the stars of the University rugby team, there was a seemingly never ending queue of nubile young girls willing and eager to open their legs for him, and he took advantage of them.

The problem was that he ended up comparing each of them to Penny and decided that they were a poor second best.

Penny was phoning him almost every day, conversations that rapidly turned into sultry phone sex as she described what she wanted him to do to her, but it was when she persuaded him to open a Skype account that he felt the final barriers in his resolve were torn down.

Those Skype conversations rapidly turned into mutual masturbation sessions, both of them naked, bringing themselves to climax.

Craig had been selected for the British Universities rugby team to tour New Zealand in June. This had meant that he had missed a number of important lectures and had little time to prepare for his first year exams on return. Consequently his results were not good however, his tutors had taken pity on him and allowed him to resit. This had gone well but with one tutor away on a research project it meant that Craig would have to stay on at University at the end of term to take one final exam. That meant that he would be alone in Manchester for a few days and Penny leapt at the opportunity.

"That's wonderful," she'd been unable to control her excitement on the phone, "we can have the whole weekend, just us, oh Craig, my pussy is twitching already, it's going to be wonderful."

Craig knew there was no way he was going to put her off this time, and from the moment he'd seen her running down that platform he knew that he didn't want to resist anymore.

His feeble protests in the taxi had been just that, and having finally felt the thrill of having his beautiful sister's hot pussy gripping his cock, he knew he was lost.

So, there he was, naked, being led by his cock into the shower. They embraced under the cascade of warm water, Craig easily supporting her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. His hands cupped her buttocks, his fingers tracing her the edges of her cunt. Penny finally disentangled herself, sliding down his body until she was on her knees before him, her kisses burning a path down his body as she went.

"Oh baby," she sighed, "l've waited so long for this." She looked up at him, the love in her eyes setting him on fire as she took his rigid cock into her mouth.

Craig had lost complete control, twelve months of frustration poured out of him as that sweet mouth drew him in, her hands on his buttocks pulling him in deeper. He was never going to last long, the whole situation was just too much. His hands rested on her head, fingers entwining in her hair as his cock exploded in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he cried as jet after jet of cum fired into her mouth, "fuck, fuck, fuck," as he felt her swallowing hard, desperate to take it all. The emotion drained him, he leaned back against the wall of the shower as he felt her mouth working on his cock drawing out every last drop of his cum.

When she was satisfied she had drained him dry she stood up and put her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth down to hers. His tongue entered her mouth, searching for hers. The kiss was deep and passionate, but gentle and loving, the cascading water running off their bodies.