Twins Find Sexual Consequences.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Okay! I know I'll feel okay about it!" Ian said looking into my eyes. I thought I saw his cock twitch as he spoke. Then he added "It'll be awesome, Karen, just awesome!" I realised that his words echoed my growing wish for us to have sex together.

My hand slid down over my hip and onto my mound. Without either of us speaking, we changed position on the bed so that Ian, on his side, looked down onto my body which was now flat on the bed. He gazed at my hand as I built up the pace and I reached the vigorous speed that I knew would bring me off.

Ian's cock had flopped onto my hip and I watched it stiffen as his voyeurism aroused him. His earlier ejaculated semen was slithering down his body, some of it reaching mine where we touched.

I panted with excitement and before very long I felt my orgasm's initial tiny sensations.

My brother now had his hand on his cock tugging slow strokes. It was fully erect again. I stared at it as I frantically frigged myself. I imagined it sliding into me, stretching me, going deeper into me than anything ever had. I climaxed -- long, deep and hard. I knew my body shuddered quite violently from the powerful sensations and I'm sure I howled and gasped too.

As I slowed and then stopped I saw that Ian was now going at it quite vigorously, clearly bound for another climax so soon after the earlier memorable event. I heard him groan with a gasp mixed in with it. I pulled his face to my tit and felt the lovely sensation of his mouth suckling on my erect nipple. 'Who needs big tits?' I fleeting thought in a bitchy moment.

I saw his spurts start, sending his warm cream over my abdomen and lower ribs. I held his head, feeling him sucking harder now on my excited tit. As his spurts stopped, he pulled off my breast, gasping for more air. "Fuck, Karen, that was amazing!" I pulled him closer to me and our lips met for our first ever passionate kiss. And it was passionate, electrifying, so exhilarating. Whilst we were still locked together, tongues dancing now, Ian slithered on top of me. We were lubricated by his cream. I could feel my own juices seeping from my pussy. The remaining firmness of his cock pressed against my smooth mound, his pubes brushed my naked flesh.

Pulling apart, we looked earnestly into each other's eyes. Then we smiled, probably both thinking the same thing, that soon we would become lovers in the fullest sense.

That night, I slept naked with the scent of Ian's semen constantly wafting up from under the bedclothes.

During that coming week, Ian and I both had dates on the same night. We got home quite late. Mom and Dad were in bed. I went into Ian's room to see him and talk. He was in bed, apparently naked, certainly his chest was obviously bare.

"How was your date?" he asked me.

I thought it best to be open and honest. "Oh, okay. Mark was keen for sex. I tried to resist the idea at first but he was interpreting that as something being wrong between us so I relented." I told my twin.

"Wow! So you've just been fucked!" he asked, seeming quite excited by the thought.

"Yeah, less than an hour ago. He didn't get me there again but he enjoyed it so it was okay." I shared with Ian, wondering what it would bring.

"Bareback or condom?" he asked.

I replied "Bareback. I'm on the pill."

"So you're full of his jizz!" he said with bright excited eyes wide open.

I nodded slowly, maybe even seductively, not having a clue what was on his mind.

"Wow, Karen, for some reason, I find that exciting but I don't know why!" he confided.

I asked Ian "Aren't you jealous of Mark?"

He said "Err, no, I'm not. I love you as my twin sister. No-one else in the world can have that feeling. And however close we are, no-one else can match it. We'll have our special love -- and our intimacies and nobody can get near. Whatever goes on with you and Mark is of no consequence or conflict to me -- or us. That's how I see it."

I was stunned by my brother's words. In those few sentences, he had captured my thoughts about us and unwittingly he had just set out our ethos for our future lives. I decided to move the topic on.

"You and Maisie? What did you get up to?" I asked.

"We didn't fuck, not that I tried very hard tonight. But, funny thing was, she cock teased me into thinking we might fuck soon. It won't happen before the weekend though, I'll make sure of that."

I knew what he meant by that and I felt that surge again in my tits. I was loving the new emotions between my twin and myself and I now knew that the weekend was going to be momentous.

"Well, when she does open her legs, Ian, you've gotta fuck her. Neither of us can cause anyone to be suspicious of what goes on between us. If you decline a sure thing fuck Maisie will know something heavy is going on." I told him. I added "I nearly goofed by resisting Mark tonight, till I realised I've never resisted since we started fucking so he began wondering what was wrong. We have to stay unaffected by whatever we do together."

"Yeah, I know, Sis, but I want you to be my first. You know that!"

I nodded then asked "Hey, how did she cock tease?"

"Oh yeah, she got my cock out and gave me some jerking strokes, not to a climax, but while she did it she said 'I wonder what this will feel like in me?' I said you know how to find out and she smiled and said 'Hold that thought!' Then she opened her blouse and pulled her bra down and showed me her tits. She let me touch them and asked me to suck them. She said 'Tits are important in foreplay!' so that tells me something about how she's thinking."

"You hard?" I asked him.

"As a rock!" he said.

I turned to look at the bedroom door, nervous from my bold, growing idea, nervous only of our nearby parents coming in.

"Wanna hand job?" I daringly suggested.

"Fuck, yeah!" he said

I sat beside him on the bed once he had pulled the bedclothes off his waist. His handsome stiff cock lay there, almost looking menacing. I thought about the cock that I had just allowed into my body and I again compared it with this relative monster. I knew which one I lustfully desired to enter me next. The tingle I was now feeling in my pussy reminded me that less than sixty minutes earlier, I had held Mark to my naked body while he plunged his cock into my pussy until he climaxed. My feelings for Mark were not changing. I was just getting new exciting feelings for and about my twin and somehow I was running them in parallel to my feeling for Mark.

I took hold of Ian's cock, marvelling at the weight and the firm feel of his erection. I slowly pulled on it, gazing into Ian's eyes. "Keep your ears open!" I whispered urgently.

Ian's hand groped my breast through my blouse and bra as I pumped away on his lovely cock. I knew soon enough from his breathing that I was getting him there. I heard him gasp "Coming! I'm coming!" and I felt his cock swell more in my hand.

A few seconds later and another insane impulse took me. I leant down and took Ian's huge swollen cock head in my mouth, still tugging at his shaft. He groaned and I felt a hand hold my head. I lavished his knob with my tongue and sucked hard. I heard another groan and then I felt his first spurt hit the back of my mouth, then another and bigger one, then another and the rest.

I started swallowing, revelling in my first ever blow job. I had not done it with Mark, we had jumped straight to fucking on our sexual journey.

Once I had swallowed almost everything and sucked the last drops from his softening cock head, I pulled Ian's cock from my naughty mouth and I looked at my brother. He pulled my mouth to his and we enjoyed another erotic kiss. As we pulled apart, I wondered if Ian could taste his own jizz. He spoke first saying "Karen, you're amazing! I love you so much!" I didn't care if it was brotherly love or lover love, I just glowed from his words.

"Love you too, Bro!" I replied, then I said "Hey, did you get anything else tonight?"

"No, just the part way hand job and a nice feel of her tits." Ian imparted.

"So, two hand jobs from two girls in one night -- lucky boy."

"Hey, I'm calling just now as a full blow job. That rates higher to us guys!" he said with a cheeky grin. Though Ian made light of it, it was not lost on either of us that I had just sucked him off and swallowed. Then I remembered a question I had for him.

"Ian, is Maisie a virgin?"

"No, she tells me she's had sex but she's not said who with. She says she's keeping me waiting until we mean something to each other. Why d'you ask?"

I said "Oh, I just wondered if the size of your cock frightens her. You're much bigger than Mark."

"Yeah, you said. Are you frightened?" he asked, sincerely judging by his face.

"No, I'm not frightened. I'm looking forward to it." I replied, just as sincerely, wanting to add that I can't wait to feel him enter me..

I got up to go. Ian said "Hey, can I have your panties?"

I said "Ian, I told you, I went with Mark tonight!"

He looked at me with a decidedly naughty gleam in his eye and said "I know. I told you, I think it's exciting. Am I bad?"

I slipped my panties off, secretly feeling some sort of erotic, perhaps even sordid elation. He saw my pussy, still reddened and wet from Mark fucking me. I sniffed them before handing them over. They were damp. The smell of sex was strong -- and very horny. As Ian took them from my outstretched hand he asked "Hey Karen, d'you give Mark blow jobs?"

I shook my head and said "No Darling, that was my first ever and I'm so pleased that it was for you. Love you, Ian." I could see the elation all of my words gave to my twin.

Friday afternoon came and Mom and Dad packed to go off for their weekend away. Mom fussed about leaving us on our own and about our meals and looking after each other. We assured her we'd be fine. Taking me to one side she asked me if Mark was coming over. She knew that Mark and I were sexually active and she had put me on the pill. I told her that he wasn't coming over and that Ian and I were sticking together over the weekend. She smiled at that, oblivious to our actual intentions and off they went.

I cooked our evening meal and poured a glass of wine for each of us. We limited it to the one glass to loosen us up, not to get us drunk. Over dinner we talked like brother and sister, like twins, like young adults -- and like lovers. Ian enjoyed that I wore no bra and that my nipples were erect and very noticeable through my blouse. I teased him about his big erection being obvious in his trousers. I teased him more when I let him know that as well as no bra, I wore no panties. My short skirt and bare legs were all planned. I bent over more than I needed to when I picked something off the floor that I had deliberately dropped. Ian saw my pussy lips framed by the tops of my legs. I had got everything very smooth and hairless for this evening -- for him.

After we had cleared away everything from dinner, we suddenly stood a few feet apart, silent and staring. We both knew what was about to happen and I think we both shared excitement and nervousness. Ian suggested that he double lock the doors so that even Mom and Dad could not open them. Then we went to my room.

We did not try to make foreplay out of undressing. Instead we both stripped naked and then we embraced, standing by my bed. We held each other close, Ian grasped one breast in his hand and we kissed animatedly and erotically. Between my legs my pussy was becoming hugely moist, more than I could ever remember. I touched Ian's cock, feeling the fabulous tenseness of his erection. I circled my thumb and forefinger around his amazing cock head, unable to close the gap his impressive girth created between my finger tips.

Ian began kissing my neck which is something Mark always does before we fuck. I realised the similarity just as Ian began doing it to me and then I realised too that I felt no guilt about betraying Mark with my brother. Besides, this was not actually betrayal. This was different. This was family. This was twins being intimate, very intimate -- without competing with anyone else.

I felt Ian's finger slide between my pussy lips and I gasped. He felt my drenched state and groaned with controlled lust. He said "Karen, my Darling, take me to your bed."

I knew I was ready. I knew that Ian was clearly ready. I got onto the bed, on my back, I raised my knees and widened them fully, showing my soft inner thighs. Ian, at the foot of the bed stared at my gaping, soaking pussy. And I wanted him in it -- now! I held my arms out and said "Ian, Darling, take me! I'm yours. Let's fuck!"

I had thought about saying 'Let's make love' but I went with 'Fuck' as it seemed more earthy and raw, like our sex was going to be. This wasn't sex culminating from some long loving courtship. This was going to be sex involving two closely bonded family members wanting to share their bodies for intense passionate pleasure, share their bodies and fuck.

Ian knelt at the end of the bed then, on all fours, placed himself over me. I opened my tight pussy lips with both hands and urged him to come to me.

I saw his hips lower and I felt his cock head touch my inner thigh. I moved my hand and gently held his shaft, drawing his cock head to me. I guided him inside my opened lips and I softly whispered. "Push Darling!"

I drew breath in semi-shock as I felt his impressive cock begin to penetrate me. Yes, he is much bigger than Mark, much wider and as I soon felt, much longer. Ian pushed his entire length into me and I loved it. I loved the feel of him stretching me with his extra thickness. I loved him delving deeper than I had ever had before and I loved the feel of his huge cock head moving through me, stretching me more as it did so.

I drew Ian down onto my body and settled him in place. He innately knew how to fuck and he began to do just that -- beautifully. I was in heaven, being fucked by an amazing guy with an incredible cock that was wider and went deeper than anything before it. My pussy was pouring juices to lubricate our sex, much more than it ever did with Mark. But despite the physical differences, my arousal was all the greater because it was my twin brother that was fucking me. It felt exciting beyond words, just phenomenal.

We kissed with slow deliberate moving of our heads and mouths -- and of course, our tongues. We enjoyed all of our bodily contacts and our hands caressing. My tiny tits were grasped in turn by Ian as he explored me sexually, kissing my neck, licking my ears while I nibbled his ear lobe and ran fingers through his hair. We uttered gasped words of encouragement and appreciation. I remember saying "Darling, your lovely cock feels so wonderful, so huge, so fucking huge in my tight little cunt!"

Ian replied "I love your tight little cunt, my first ever cunt, such a lovely, lovely cunt!"

Neither of us bothered about the use of such a word. The word was right for the moment. It was our moment and we said it just as it was. I loved it that my brother's cock was fucking my cunt. I was loving being fucked by my lovely twin. I loved that I was giving him his first fuck. Mine was his cock's first ever cunt. All these things in my mind and my body excited me beyond belief and certainly beyond any sexual experiences before now.

Consequently, with such huge arousal, I soon began to feel sensations of an orgasm welling up inside me. I gasped out "Ian, Darling, I'm coming. Fuck me more, Darling!" He did fuck me - beautifully and purposefully. My climax was simply brutal in its intensity. It ripped my nerve ends to shreds. I knew my body was shaking violently as my brother continued to pound hard strokes of cock into me. I had never felt anything like it, such paradise, such ecstasy, such emotional heavenly paradise. I know I'm making it sound as though I'm exaggerating but I'm not. Sex with Ian took me to nirvana and then brought me back.

As I did come back to earth, I noticed that I had poured with sweat during my climax. Ian slithered rhythmically on my grateful body and as I tuned back in to our sex, I guessed that my novice lover was approaching his own climax. Whilst his effect on me had been immense, it was, of course, still his first time in a pussy. The fact of it was that he had brought me off very quickly and his own climax was now close behind.

"Karen uh! Karen uh-uh!" he grunted. "I'm coming! Can't help ..... it, uh -- uh!" Then I felt his spurts which were huge compared to Mark and with such force. He bucked and groaned as he poured into my grateful hungry pussy.

Ian's thrusts slowed then stopped. He panted on my wet body, his head on my shoulder. I held him passionately to my own elated body.

Ian gasped in my ear "It was amazing. It felt amazing. You were amazing", as his wonderful cock gradually reduced in size, still buried in my pussy. My brother was no longer a virgin -- and I had taken his virginity. I was elated too -- from the incredible fuck and from being his first.

We stayed in that position long after my saturated pussy allowed his soft cock to slip out of my body. Our after-sex glow lasted longer still. We fell asleep together after a lot of talking about our sex. We both said that if it felt like that every time we would be fucking together for years to come.

During the night, I woke to find Ian clasping one of my tits. I checked and his cock was hard and I thought about waking him for another fuck. I decided to wait until morning.

Just after daylight, we both woke, still elated from the night before. After we had both visited the bathroom, I showed Ian the cowgirl position. I loved the feel of his penetration in that position, sitting on his body and pushing myself down so that his cock reached further in than the first time. Ian teased me by flexing his cock head which I found really thrilling. I loved him being able to freely play with my tits now. He controlled himself really well and so, again, I came before he did. I was loud as my orgasm, which was just as powerful as the night before, shredded my nerve ends in such a delightful way. I think I shrieked enough for the neighbours to hear but I was too lost in my wonderful pleasures to worry about that.

Ian gasped and grunted when his climax shook him. I felt his spurts again, loving the intimacy of receiving my own brother's semen.

We showered together, fooling around with each other's sexy bits. We also kissed very erotically as the hot water cascaded over our heads and bodies.

We breakfasted and planned a lazy day at home, each wondering how long it would be before we were once again locked together in another deeply intimate fuck. Our outline plan took a jolt after lunch when Mark arrived unannounced. He knew my parents were away and had come round in the hope of some sex. Out of Ian's earshot, I explained to Mark that he could not stay the night as I had already told Mom that he would not be doing so. He was okay with that but then said "That doesn't mean we can't do something now, does it?" I told him Ian was in the house and he said "So? He knows we fuck, doesn't he?" I told Mark I'd check with Ian how he would be if we went to my room. Leaving Mark in one room I spoke to Ian in another.

"He wants to fuck!" I exclaimed to my twin.

"So? Go for it!" he replied. I felt strangely compromised. Mark wanted to fuck, Ian was okay with it but part of me wanted to protect Ian from that and part of me wanted to keep Mark happy. To be frank, another part of me -- a really naughty part -- liked the idea of being fucked by two different guys on the same day. I tried to restrain my rampant sex drive but I really fancied sex with Mark again now that I had experienced Ian. I pushed my brother on it and he insisted that he'd be fine about it. I asked if he would be going out and he said that he'd stay in, maybe he'd go to his room. My eyes nearly burst out of my head at that prospect, Ian in the next room while Mark fucked me. In truth, I was also aroused by Ian's calmness as I realised that we both needed to be able to cope with the other's love life.