Twins Find Sexual Consequences.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mark, I soon found a new boyfriend, Nicholas, and I found out that I behaved in exactly the same way, submitting to every sexual request in order to compensate him for something that he didn't even know about. I was very giving to him, if only for myself because of my secret affair with my brother and to suppress any suspicions that may possibly arise in him from my closeness to Ian.

Of course while all of this went on, Ian and I had sex as often as we could. Whenever Mom and Dad went away we had long sessions of deeply intimate and raunchy sex. By now, Ian was giving me intense multiple orgasms, licking me into heaven and coming in every orifice he desired. I offered him my ass and he took it. Luckily, we took it carefully with a lot of lube. Ian loved it so I offered my ass to Nicholas too.

Ian and Maisie split up when she met a new guy where she worked who quickly charmed her panties down. We found out later that she had two-timed Ian for a while. Then Maisie told him they were over. She explained to Ian that her new guy 'really knows how to enjoy my tits'. Ian was not alone for long and, of course, he never missed out on sex with me.

Three years ago I moved in with a new guy, Rob, whom I love dearly but not so dearly that I could give up Ian, not that Rob knows anything. I never considered it for a moment and neither did Ian suggest it. Rob never queries my frequent visits to see my twin brother, putting it down to the 'womb sharing' thing. And I never refuse Rob anything sexual. He has quite an appetite and we still fuck frequently. Even now, three years on, it's most nights and extra at weekends.

I see Ian at least once a week for sex so that means that I'm likely to be fucked by both Ian and Rob on the same day, a sexual situation that I love.

I don't think Ian and I will ever stop our sexual relationship. We've handled it carefully for this many years and we believe it is still a secret, our secret. There's no need for us to stop because we've both proved that we can look after our other partners and their sexual needs at the same time.

I realise I've rushed over a few bits of the story at the end so I'll come back and tell you more about them. Maybe I'll also come back and update you in a couple of years, providing I've got some hot stuff to share with you.