Twins Find Sexual Consequences.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led Mark to my room, unsure where Ian would actually be while I was with my boyfriend. Mark and I were soon naked. His foreplay was a bit different. He teased my clit with his cock head and he sucked my nipples. I caressed his cock, almost wiling it to grow another two inches but also keen to compare the feeling.

Mark pushed me into the doggy style position and rammed his cock into me as he gripped my hips in a macho display of dominance. I played along, feigning being forced even though in some respects both my lovers were forcing me into this fuck. Mark grabbed my tits as he rammed me with cock. "Wish you had tits like Maisie's!" he uttered in a thoughtless moment during our sex. That stupid remark made me think of Ian.

I wondered if he could hear us, not our words but our fucking. I found myself gasping louder and even crying out the occasional "Yes!". Then, incredibly, I felt the dawning of an orgasm. I thought 'Fuck! Mark might bring me off!' I urged him on, not sure if I might precipitate his climax by doing so.

"Squeeze my tits!" I hissed, enjoying his hands trying to milk me. Goading him, I added "Pretend they're Maisie's tits!". He liked that notion. I gasped almost silently and I started to fully climax. I did yell out some more 'yeses' oblivious to Ian's proximity..

Mark announced "I'm there!" and unusually for him, he pulled his cock from my sopping wet pussy and ejaculated onto my bare back. His jizz rolled off me, down my sides and dripped onto my bed, before I collapsed onto my front on the bed.

Mark being Mark, he was soon dressed and on his way, citing Ian being there as the reason but I knew that it was his style after getting his satisfaction. Besides, it suited me this time.

Ian found me practically as soon as I'd closed the door. "You okay?" he asked.

I assured him I was fine before I asked him how he was.

He said "Fine too! Hey, it's quite horny hearing you getting it from Mark. I had a hard on the whole time."

I questioned him, keen to know his inner feelings. He assured me that Mark fucking me didn't get to him at all. He didn't see Mark as a rival for my attentions or even for my pussy, come to that.

"So, be straight here, Ian. Did the thought of Mark fucking me genuinely excite you?" I asked firmly.

He said "Karen, I can't explain, but it did -- it does! And the thought of us fucking thrills me beyond belief too. So, yes, I can cope with you having a partner other than me -- so long as you keep room for me."

I realised we were re-iterating a previous conversation but I needed to test it in the wake of me just having had sex with Mark. After all, it was the first such event since Ian and I had made things serious and really sticky between us. I also believed now, and in any case Ian asked me, that I could manage emotionally with both Mark and Ian as my sex partners. I mean, I had just had my first orgasm from Mark's cock being in me. I shared that detail with Ian, talking to him while I showered Mark's jizz off me and he squeezed me for all the gory but delicious details.

I realised as I told Ian all about it that I was revelling in my double fuck experience. Two different guys in the space of a few hours. I didn't care about the morals. I didn't care that I was cheating on Mark. I did care that I had found it very horny to be fucked by them both and I also realised that I would want to do it again, maybe with even more eroticism. For a young sexual novice, I was becoming quite a raunchy girl -- and one that was enjoying every moment.

Ian, perhaps thoughtfully, did not press for another fuck too soon, rather leaving it to me to make a move. But it wasn't very long before I wanted his beautiful cock again. It would be my third fuck that day and, to be honest, me and my cunt were loving it. We waited until much later though.

That night, Ian and I had another pleasant evening meal, talking animatedly about the last twenty four hours. It had been momentous for both of us. By the time we were on our ice cream, I was looking at Ian and licking my lips with the prospect of him fucking me again. We quickly got the kitchen straight and darted up to my bedroom. Again, we decided to quickly get naked and take it from there.

As Ian began caressing my naked tits I decided to share something else from my earlier encounter. "Hey, I think Mark has a thing about Maisie's tits. He was wishing mine were big like hers while he was mauling them."

Ian smiled. "S'funny, Maisie sometimes comments about how nice Mark is. She's even described him as 'sexy'." We thought nothing more of it except I asked Ian if he liked my tits. He said "You kidding! I adore your whole body. It's so fantastic. You don't need big tits. Your tits are gorgeous."

I said "But not big enough for a tit fuck!"

Ian quipped right back "Maybe, but you have a much better place for my cock!"

"Then get it in there, Bro!" I urged.

In seconds Ian had me skewered and writhing on his lovely, lovely cock. My legs were wrapped around his body pulling him to me. I revelled in his cock, with it being bigger than Mark's, probing deeper into my increasingly insatiable cunt. I urged him to push forcefully into me. I sensed his balls hitting up against me too. He sucked on my nipples, taking turn about, occasionally breaking off to give me some erotic kissing. There I was, naked with my naked brother on top of me, locked in an intense fuck, his big cock stretching me and going deep into me. I was in heaven.

I wailed through a huge orgasm, holding my twin brother to me with my arms and legs. The pleasure was immense, I had certainly activated much more intense orgasmic sensations from having sex with Ian. I was erotically licking his ear when he gasped, his body shook and he drenched me inside with his lovely creamy juices. I could feel his spurts, they were so powerful. I loved it and I was again thinking ahead to a life in which Ian and I have a regular sexual relationship alongside what we would have with our respective partners. That idea excited me hugely.

As we lay there, Ian still on top of me, I thought about Mark mentioning Maisie and her big tits. I said "Hey Bro, y'know I said about Mark and his thing about Maisie's tits, D'you think he has a thing for her? Would he want to fuck her?"

"He's a guy, she's got big tits! Course he'd want to fuck her!" Ian replied.

"Would that bother you?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I suppose I need to fuck her first then see how I feel about it. Maybe I'd be okay about her and Mark having a fuck. She has had sex already, after all."

"Wow! We really are finding out stuff about ourselves since you caught me frigging. Hey, d'you think you two will fuck soon then?" I asked Ian.

He said "Yeah, I reckon. She's giving me more signals than ever so I guess it could be soon."

I asked if he was excited about the idea and he said "Course! I mean, I get to fuck my second girl and do stuff with those huge tits." I asked Ian to describe Maisie's tits for me.

"Well, you know the size, right. I think she's 34 D so they are big babies. Her nipples are huge. They stick out nearly an inch when I get a chance of sucking them. Her areolae, or whatever they're called are about so big." He said, indicating about three inches with his finger and thumb. Then he continued "And they're firm, so lovely to hold and suck and nibble and caress."

By now I was caressing one of my breasts. I said "Wow! That sounds so good!"

Ian looked at me and asked "Hey, have you got a thing about breasts?"

I replied quite openly. "Yeah, I do. I love tits. Maybe it's because mine are small but I do like 'em. You know my friend, Sharon. When we were younger we used to make out together, learning how to kiss. I persuaded her to take it further so we used to fondle each others tits. I liked it more than I admitted to her. Sharon's are bigger than mine, much bigger. I so wanted to suck on her, so one time I just did it and she just let me carry on." I gazed at Ian. His face was agog and he was clearly delighted.

He said "Wow! That's so hot. I wish I could have watched you two. Hey, imagine you sucking Maisie's nipples!"

I groaned "I'm way ahead of you, Ian, I'm already there."

Thankfully, our talking was reviving Ian's erection, because I was hot for more sex from the subject of our talking and my horny imaginings. Without saying anything Ian just slid his lovely boner between my wet cunt lips. We had what I would describe as a serious fuck. There was no talking. Ian lovingly caressed my tits while keeping a steady pace of cock strokes into my fuck hole. I climaxed at least twice but it could have been perhaps one very long one. We were kissing erotically, breathing frantically through our noses when Ian climaxed. I felt his cock head swell up and I felt his spurts into my tight pussy.

We slept together, constantly caressing each other. To my utter delight, just before dawn, I felt Ian tugging my legs apart. Expecting cock, I was ecstatic to get my first ever cunnilingus. It was obviously his first time too but he took to it like a natural. He seemed to relish everything, including the taste of me which was, no doubt, very sex flavoured! I loved the sensation of his tongue doing long licks of my cunt lips. I heard his groans of pleasure in between mine. He seemed to spend ages down there and I was transported to heaven again. When he eventually came up beside me, we simply held each other tightly in silence. I could scent my juices on his face and I found it very erotic. For young lovers, we were very adventurous and horny with no boundaries identified so far.

It was daylight by the time we stirred from bed and freshened ourselves in the shower. Our parents were due home early evening so we tried to plan our day, the last few hours of being alone at home. Mark spoiled things to an extent because he telephoned wanting to call round at lunch time -- and I knew that it wouldn't be for food. Ian mouthed 'Let him come round' to me when he heard me hesitating. I invited Mark to turn up around twelve.

"What will you do?" I asked Ian.

"Watch!" he teased. I playfully hit him but part of me wanted Ian to watch and it made me wonder about my new and growing desires as I developed sexually. What would I ultimately be prepared to do? Anything? How far would I be prepared to go morally for my sexual desires? To any length? Obviously, I was prepared to let my boyfriend fuck me just a few hours after my brother had fucked me and licked my cunt.

Ian and I fooled around on and off before Mark arrived. I gave him a blow job and he licked me again briefly. He came in my mouth and I held it there, tasting him, before slowly swallowing.

Mark arrived and the three of us chatted for a while then I suddenly said "Ian, Mark and I are going to my room now to fuck, okay. See you later!" Mark's jaw dropped at my blunt announcement but Ian took it casually. Just then, Ian's phone rang and it was Maisie calling. She invited Ian to go round to her place. His face showed his delight but we kept the true meaning from Mark.

In my bedroom with Mark, we quickly got naked. He was already stiff and anxious to bury his cock in me. I was moist from being licked and I secretly enjoyed the fact that my brother had provided the foreplay for Mark's fuck.

I decided to go for cowgirl position. I straddled Mark and impaled myself on his twitching erection. He groaned in pleasure as my cunt slid over his length. I leaned over him so that my tits were at their fullest. Naughtily, I teased Mark by saying "Close your eyes and pretend they're Maisies's tits." He played along with my fantasy. I closed my eyes too and imagined that my tits were huge.

As I gently slid up and down on his cock, Mark softly held my right tit and circled my areola with a finger tip. My nipple was erect and he squeezed it quite firmly, almost too firmly. I was enjoying the tit action and the cock action -- and the fantasy. Mark took his time with my tits but when he began to suck my nipple, I had my first climax. It didn't match the ones Ian delivers but it was good, really good. Mark was licking my tits now, long licks right over my nipples and I was still riding his cock. He lasted quite a while by his standards but before much longer he gasped "I'm gonna come!"

I quickly thought about where he should come but instead I stopped riding his cock and I whispered "Not yet!" I could feel him throbbing inside me.

I slid off him and moved to a position where I could take him in my mouth. And I did just that, drawing his cock head between my lips and caressing it with my tongue. He groaned and his body jerked. Moments later his spurts jetted into my mouth. I sucked and licked and swallowed everything he gave me. By now he was holding my head and still groaning his pleasure. It was his first time climaxing in my mouth and I knew that he had adored it. I quickly guessed that it would be something he would want frequently from me.

"Wow Babe!" he gasped "That was amazing! What brought that on?"

I said "Oh, I wanted to try it and I knew you'd like it."

"Damn right too! Wait till I tell the guys!" he blurted, then adding "I hope it's something you'll do a lot. Hey we can even do it in the car."

I quickly agreed, realising that my sex with Ian was getting me to compensate Mark by agreeing to his requests, even accepting he was going to tell his friends the intimate details of our sex. I also wondered what other things he would expect of me.

We lay there a while and then he insisted that we fuck some more. He pushed my head to his cock for me to lick him hard again. I obeyed, not reluctantly, but I suppose I was almost enjoying the subservient role I was adopting. I was still aroused and was happy to be fucked again.

Mark put me on my back and mounted me, quite forcefully penetrating me. He fucked me, not aggressively but with a lot more vigour than he had before and displaying a bit of dominance too. It was as though I had telegraphed my acceptance of a more giving sexual role, ready to do whatever I was told to do. I held him to me as he ejaculated into me, feeling his pounding heart, his groping fingers on my tit, his throbbing cock in my cunt.

Ian went out to see Maisie while Mark was with me. Mark left soon after his second fuck, probably eager to boast his blow job news. Alone in the house, I lay on my bed, still naked from the sex, still moist. As I masturbated, I thought about how far my sex life had come in the short time since Ian had walked in on me doing the very same thing.

Mom and Dad arrived home just moments before Ian got back. I could tell he had things to tell me but we could not get time alone together all evening as we had a family meal and heard the story of our parents' weekend away.

It was only at bedtime that Ian came into my room to share his news. We covered our voices by playing a new CD, pretending we were together for that reason if Mom or Dad came in. Ian whispered "We did it! Maisie and me, we fucked at last! Naked too. I got to properly see her tits -- and everything else." For some reason, we embraced in a strong hug, both celebrating his accomplishment or should it be their accomplishment. I wanted to hear all the details, partly through my real interest but also testing myself about being able to cope with sharing Ian. I realised quite quickly that I was fine about it. Maybe it was because I knew that nobody can steal Ian away from me. He will always be my twin brother no matter who his life partner might be. I also knew that we will always be intimate together no matter who else we get intimate with in our overt lives. Then I realised that I wanted to hear the full details, the raunchy stuff about Ian's first fuck with Maisie, his first fuck with anyone but me.

Ian described everything in great detail to me and I pounded him with questions. 'Was she horny? Did she come? How many times? Did she scream? Was she tight? What positions? Did you come inside her? What did you do with her tits? Did she cope with your cock size? Did she suck you?' and many more.

Ian provided every answer, not inhibited at all to talk to me about his intimacies with his girl friend. And it seems that Maisie, beneath her quiet character in public, is quite a horny girl. She stripped Ian's clothes off him, took his hard cock into her mouth as part of their foreplay, fed her tit into his mouth and licked his balls. He licked her clitoris while he fingered her and then she put him on his back and rode him. She told that that way she gets more action on her tits which she loves. She easily accommodated his cock and purred as she pushed down on it for the first time. She even talked dirty, telling Ian that she loves hard cock in her wet cunt and jizz on her tits. She also said that next time she wants it up the ass, saying that she's done that before. She told Ian that she had lots to teach him. She climaxed a few times, Ian reckoned and he was on top when he shot into her.

"She made me kiss her cunt to thank it after I'd come, an open mouth kiss with tongue, she asked for." Ian added.

I told him "Now that sounds like a rule, a good rule!"

After hearing all of those details and imagining Ian with Maisie, both naked, I felt really aroused. I even had a fleeting wonder if I could ever actually watch them. Of course, right now Ian and I dare not fuck to get satisfaction in case our parents walked in or even heard us. I knew Ian was very aroused too because I had caressed the front of his trousers, feeling his big erection and it was so stiff. I decided to give Ian a gift to mark his breakthrough with Maisie.

"Go a change into your dressing gown!" I urged him. Guessing my plan, Ian responded. I quickly put my PJs on. On his return, I positioned Ian with his back to my closed bedroom door in case Mom or Dad came in. Standing in front of him I kissed him erotically. He caressed my tits with one hand and gave me some finger with the other. I was drenched and I groaned. Wishing I could have cock, I still enjoyed his fingering. Then I dropped to my knees and pulled his cock free of his clothes, taking it immediately into my mouth. Again, it looked so big compared to Mark's erection.

Ian held my head as I performed fellatio on him. He was biting his lip to stifle any groans. I gave long moves of my head and I swathed his knob with my eager tongue. As I nuzzled his soft pubes, I could pick up the scent of Maisie's pussy and I felt that surge in my chest. Before long I could hear his breathing turn into panting. Then his hold on my head gripped me with an urgency. His first spurt reached the back of my throat. It was quickly followed by another bigger spurt then several more. I was drinking him while he was still supplying me -- and I was adoring it. I let the final dribbles smear on my cheek because I wanted to smell of Ian's sex.

Without words, we embraced again. Then Ian dropped to his knees, pulling my PJs down. I moved my feet as wide apart as I could. He planted a kiss heavily on my pussy and I felt his tongue slide up my moist crevice. It was his 'thank you' kiss.

Alone in bed I masturbated myself to several climaxes before I slept, knowing that I needed Ian to fuck me again soon.

So those few days of momentous sex and deep intimacy with my brother set the scene for our future sex lives. I remember it all with absolute clarity. Seven or so years later, Ian and I still fuck regularly and it is still as incredible as ever it was. I went out with Mark for a couple of years more before he left me for a girl with big tits. But in that time I denied him nothing as my way of dealing with my sexual duplicity. Consequently, I had to frequently suck him off in the car. He soon wanted me to take it up the ass, which I did on the first time of asking. He even persuaded me that we needed to try a threesome. He supplied the third person, Shelley, a girl we both knew and, yes, she has big tits. Mark asked me to go down on her and, of course, I did it. I had to lick her cunt while she sucked Mark's cock. We ended up doing the threesome gig several times. Shelley liked it and got a buzz from girl-on-girl cunnilingus. I enjoyed playing with her big tits. I guessed Mark was fucking Shelley on the side too but I never made it an issue.