All Comments on 'Twins Get What They Want'

by 12Wintersun34

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

I stopped at the 36DD breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nothing wrong

The previous anon doesn't know diddly. The size though larger than average isn't at all unusual as many have that size. So ignore the idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What?

So we get to read the rest in another story, I lose my erection bc you're too lazy to write till the story is done?

Thank you very much, I didn't have to eat my cum, LIKE I REALLY LIKE TO DO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
36DD

I, too, stopped at the 36DD breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel?

Hope your gonna write more about the favor being returned. Do they continue pass tonight? Do they never speak of it again, but fantasize about each other? Hope to see a second part at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more!

i would love to see more of the twins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me too

i also stopped at the ugly saggy 36DDs absolutely nothing wrong with B or C tits but a lot wrong with DD tits. immature guys love big tits but will rarely marry a girl with big tits because they know they will just keep sagging lower and lower getting more and more ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmmm!

Another flash in the pan writer. Wrote three stories in one month, then quit. Expected a straight male person to write a brother/sister incest story but ended up with a sister/sister story. Oh well, we all get disappointed at one time or another in life. Read a couple of paragraphs then quite. Not for me.

Mayan1Mayan1about 1 year ago

Seriously, seriously, you gonna leave us hanging like that? No guys no Glory. Thought you were a writer. Weak.

Mayan1Mayan1about 1 year ago

It would have been nice if you wrote it with the sisters doing a 69. Now that's hhhhooottt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous