Twins in Mind and Body 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay it didn't break." Suzi said bending down and wiping the tears away and giving Jenny a tender kiss. "Let me put this up real quick." She set the test tube down and resetting the timer picked up another one. Walking over she stood over Jenny, "Arms out, cupped hands slave." Dropped the test tube into Jenny's cupped hands and said harshly. "Hold this and don't you dare let it drop." It only took about three minutes before Jenny's arms faltered. Crouching down she grabbed the girl's wrists and brought them back up to level. "DO you really think I will just say that's okay when you drop it slave?"

"No mistress," Jenny whimpered.

"Get this in your mind right now. You do less time than before you will spend the night in toe shoes and standing in the corner down here alone and unable to move a fucking inch." She released Jenny's wrists and returned to the lap top where she locked eyes with Jenny with her arms crossed and a frown on her face. At the fifteen minute mark she said, "Lower your arms slowly and set the test tube on the ground."

When she did as commanded Jenny sobbed in pain. But stopped herself and raised her head to look at her mistress for approval or disapproval.

"Daughter, block the pain Jenny is feeling now." Suzi finally said. She paused a long moment and continued, "Even with sore arms, you lasted five minutes longer than the first time. I am pleased slave. Cum for me until you pass out from the knowledge you have been a very good girl today." She typed her notes and silently asked, "What do you think?"

"I think all you will push your sisters and slaves to their limits and beyond. But what purpose?" the voice in her mind asked. "The quest for knowledge." She replied. "How is it a quest when you know the answer?" the other side asked. Suzi said, "I don't. I know Jenny's but are the others the same as her responses were? If so how can I fix it so they regain their sense of self."

When Jenny hadn't wakened by the time she finished typing Suzi went over and clapped her hands loudly together. In an instant the girl was kneeling in position. "Come along sister. That is enough for the day. She helped the girl to her feet and said, "Remember don't pass on what the test was please. I need clean data." At the stop of the stairs she kissed Jenny tenderly and said, "Both of us are proud of you love."

She felt as if she had been put through the wringer but she smiled, "Thank you and a girl is pleased her mistress is happy with her." They walked through the door and with one last kiss parted. She went into the living room and knelt to think about her task with her eyes closed. After a few minutes she lay on her belly and grabbed her ankles, arching her back she held herself up off the floor and slowly relaxed. Her mind flinched at the first contact but then relaxed. She did it again and again flinched. She was still at it when her sisters came together and watched her. It had taken nearly thirty times before she could arch and rest without expecting the burning heat. So the conditioning could be broken with practice.

When asked what she was doing, Jenny simply said, "A project for mistress." She resumed a kneeling position and smiled, "I am a creature of pleasure." The sounds of her sisters' voices joining in soothed her nerves as did the orgasm that followed. She became aware of Suzi's voice joining in and opened her eyes and smiled at her. The smile that was returned made her feel good all the way to the core so when it was her turn to chant she said, "I am a good girl for my mistress." She almost fell over from the strength of the orgasm that rocked her mind and body. All of her sisters were looking at her in surprise but they kept chanting.

Another solution came to her for the problem but she needed to test it out. For that she needed Suzi's permission and help. "Time for you to fix dinner," Suzi said a few minutes later. As they got up Jenny went to her, "May I have a moment of my sister's time? I have a solution and an idea I wish to run by you."

Suzi was going to tell her to wait until she had it all figured out but relented. She nodded and they went into the study alone. Kneeling across from each other, she listened as Jenny talked about how she got over the hot iron to her breasts. "That would work, good job sis. I know someone who needs to find an apple."

"I had a second idea sister. But I have no way to try it. What if mistress was to tell me the pain wasn't there anymore and not to fear it. That would work I think." Jenny said.

"We will have to try it under controlled conditions. Tomorrow, you will rest and decide on your bondage. I don't want you wore out from a day of testing before I spend the night making love to my Jenny and a mistress ravishes her devoted good girl." Suzi smiled and added, "I thought the other sisters were going to pee their pants at the strength of your orgasm after the good girl mantra you put in."

Jenny smiled and her feeling of wellness filled her almost to the brim. Standing she said, "Should I tell the others about your centerpiece for dinner?"

"No I will tell them; you just need to find an apple or some such." Suzi replied. Getting up she went into the kitchen and said simply, "Keep the center of the table clear when setting the table. I have something planned." She paused a moment and then added, "Have the tasks I set for today been met?"

"The house is... Cathy caught herself. "Yes Suzi." She looked at her sisters and then back, "All tasks have been completed though one sister is acting odd."

"Tayna? Have you kept falling over?" Suzi asked. She loved the blush her twin got in return.

"No sister... no falling over though it is not from lack of trying." Tayna finally managed to say. She said, "Jenny is acting odd sister. She keeps muttering something about apples as she ransacks the kitchen."

"Apples?" Suzi asked.

"Apples sister. I need an apple and I can't find any." Jenny said frustrated.

"How about an Orange or I thought we had Grapefruit." Suzi replied.

"Too big." Jenny said shaking her head.

"I'm sure you can find something that will work in place of an apple," Suzi said. "Let me know when dinner is ready. I will be in the study looking for something that may have happened in the past. I sure wish there was someone around here who knew spit about history."

"That's my cue," Cathy said following Suzi out and into the study. Once the door was closed she knelt across from her sister and mistress. "How may history help you today?"

"Tell me about positive rewards vs negative awards."

"Sister, that is not really history," Cathy said. She saw a look cross Suzi's face that was quickly wiped away and added, "However I can give you some examples not in an historical contex as history is thought of." She thought for a moment, "Positive reward is where you do a task and get what you want. For example, if I may, a young child, male, plays dress up with his twin sister. Their mother who wanted daughters praises them when she sees two girls. That is positive reward. The male child is only praised when he becomes a she."

"At the same time, when the male child does well as a male, the mother, who sees a son, does not reward him. That is negative reinforcement. The mother, by her actions is saying, you will be female or nothing good for you. In the end you find the male child is only at peace when he becomes female." She looked at Suzi, "To feel good, you dressed up as Suzi alone after your sister stopped playing with you. Only when you became female or lost yourself in your work did you stop feeling bad. Right?"

"Yes..." Suzi said softly. She looked at the floor as she continued, "After they left the house I would go and dress properly. I knew what they had done to me was wrong and resented them both but couldn't stop myself."

Cathy was at a loss for words. She hadn't meant to hurt her mistress and sister. But she did, "I'm sorry. I should have used myself as an example instead of you."

It was hard for Suzi to keep from crying but she managed it. She raised her head when she had composed herself and continued, "Which works better? Working towards a reward or knowing there will be hell to pay for failure?"

"I would have to research it to give you a proper answer. However again with that said let me give you an example of the two and let you judge." Cathy franticly searched her mind for a good example from her own experience. "Jenny who confessed her feelings and became your lover vs me who kept quiet and spent four years in hell because of not speaking. Jenny learned through positive reinforcement to speak her feelings. I learned from negative reinforcement to speak my feelings. Both of us went through life changing experiences. Who learned her lesson better? She or I?"

"You tell me," Suzi said.

"If I had a time machine? I would go back this instant to your lab and pull you to the side and confess my feelings aloud. Damn the rules spoken and unspoken. If nothing else, I would have found out if you had felt the connection I felt."

"So what you are saying is negative leaves a longer impression."

"I don't know. All I can say is if you had called and said come, I would have dropped everything to come to you. If you had said I need you, I would have come to you. The pain of loss of a chance for happiness was enough to keep me from any peace outside reading my history books."

"As for Jenny, she opened her heart to you. She showed you her inner hidden places and was rewarded by your acceptance of them." Cathy said. "I can't imagine what it was like for her to show you and your accepting her inner desires and needs."

"I would look you in the eye and ask as a sister to tell me those needs that you dare not speak aloud. I would look at you as a mistress and command you to tell me all. However, tonight as a friend and lover I hope you can be brave enough to tell me on your own." Suzi smiled, "That is after I make love to you as a lover should." She paused once more, "However, between now and then you will see firsthand how I reward someone for completing a difficult task on her own."

"Jenny and her apple?" Cathy asked.

"You will see. Until dinner then...and afterwards." Suzi got up and held her hand out to Cathy. She pulled the girl into an embrace and kissed her tenderly before saying. "Go help your sisters." She followed until she reached the dining room there she looked around and smiled. She knew what she wanted but could not think of where she saw it. Finally, she pulled Bunny to the side and asked her. As the others began setting the table Bunny went after an old wind up alarm clock. When she returned with it, Suzi wound and set it on the china cabinet.

As they set the table all knew something was going on. Instead of their mistress under the table feeding or sitting at the head, she was sitting in the middle on one side. "Shall I set you a place sister?" Mary asked.

"Yes please Mary. Oh and tomorrow I would like to use you for my study if you don't mind. Now that I have the baseline done, I want to start the next step." Suzi replied. She saw Jenny come in and hold up a fuzzy yellow tennis ball and shrug. She nodded to her and gestured to the table.

Grinning Jenny got up on the table, lay chest down facing Suzi, put the ball in her mouth and grabbed her ankles. There were giggles all around as her sisters saw the center piece for dinner.

Once they were seated, Suzi stood and said, "Jenny has completed a difficult task I set for her and is to be rewarded for it." She looked at Jenny and smiled, "We all know how you love bondage sister and being tormented with pleasure so I thought it would be proper for us to let Jenny have a night of special fun."

Jenny's eyes looked worried as Suzi turned her attention to her sisters. "So, here is the plan. She will try her best to keep from orgasming, while you in turn try to make her cum." Again a pause, "Each of us will have an hour to try her best to get our sister here to cum. If she does we get a point. If she holds out she gets a point. At the end of the game, whoever has the most points will be rewarded with a good girl orgasm the likes of which our sister showed us today in the circle." Suzi smiled and said, "I'll go first and then Cathy, you next."

She went around the table and bent down to begin pleasuring Jenny with her fingers and mouth. It took less than five minutes before the poor girl orgasmed and moaned. "One point for us." Suzi said standing and moving to sit before the girl. All eyes were on Cathy as she smiled and moved in behind Jenny.

Jenny looked at her mistress and saw a small shake of her head. It was going to be a long night. Ten minutes into it and she was begging with her eyes. Mistress was right, Cathy's tongue and fingers were magical. At the half way point she had to screw her eyes shut to block out the clock. But her mistress's voice saying, "Keep your eyes on the clock," forced her to open them again. At the forty minute mark she lost it and orgasmed.

"That's two!" Cathy said joyfully.

Suzi smiled at Jenny and said, "Good try sister. But to make it fair, how about from this point on. If you make it to the hour mark, you can have a good girl orgasm to show your sisters how it looks up close and personal." She looked at the others, you have seven hours of play with each other and to play with Jenny fair and square. No cheating allowed by anyone." She gathered Cathy with her eyes and together they walked out and up the stairs. In the upper hallway she asked, "Who will win?"

"Jenny, hands down. Between the implied bad girl fear of failure and the good girl reward she will win almost every time."

Suzi stopped at the door to one of the bedrooms halfway down the hall. "Once we step through this door, we will not be mistress and slave or even sisters. It will be as lovers." She opened the door and gestured to Cathy to take the lead. Following her she closed the door behind her and turned to find Cathy kissing her passionately. "Let me pleasure you lover," she said running her hands up and down Cathy's back.

"Together," Cathy replied taking Suzi's hand and leading her to the bed.

Instead of her making love to her in the style of Tayna, they both explored each other's bodies and their own pleasures. Finally, they wound down and lay facing each other. "Baby, what can I do to make you feel good?" Suzi asked as her hand caressed Cathy's breast.

She knew her lover was asking her to bare her soul. "What are you hiding behind those dark and locked doors love?" she asked instead. She knew ducking the question hurt Suzi. Her lover flinched as if she had been slapped. "I'm sorry I asked dear."

"It's okay. It's not fair for me to ask you to bare your soul and not mine in return." Suzi said. She sat up and turned away. In a whisper half to herself she said, "To be accepted as me." She looked back at Cathy, "It's funny. We all want that and much more. But all I ever wanted even deep down in my heart was to be accepted as and who I was." She turned away and said, "That's why I went along with Jenny's hidden desires. If I did, she would accept and love me."

She moved up close and hugged Suzi from behind. Resting her head on the other woman's back she said, "I ruined the night. Instead of stepping up, I ran and hid. I'm sorry love." She sighed, "I wanted you, your love and gentle words of encouragement." She took a breath and plunged on, "I thrive on pain. Painful pleasure."

Suzi half turned and said, "But you can't feel good knowing you failed mistress. Her disappointment, my disappointment hurts doesn't it love. The pain you crave in not fulfilled."

She could only nod, feeling like shit. There was only the knowledge she had ruined their night.

"One thing I found I enjoy, though it is not hidden is high heels." Suzi said. "Stand up love and let me show you a pair of high heels Jenny showed me. She opened the closet hopping this was one of the bedrooms where her sisters had unpacked into. Smiling she saw a pair of ballet boots. Holding one up for Cathy to see she said, "Have your companion make a pair on your feet." She looked at Cathy's feet and the boots that formed there before saying, "God those really turn me on." Raising her eyes, she added, "Would you wear them for the rest of the night for me as we make love again?"

"I would love to," Cathy replied through the haze of pain. She took an experimental step and almost fell over but recovered by holding onto the dresser. "Always for you." Cathy mewed in pleasure filled pain.

"Daughter, if Cathy has feelings of a bad girl, cut off all pain to her mind." Suzi suddenly said.

"Yes mother," Cathy's voice said. Suddenly she whimpered and added, "Please... let me feel."

"Silence...Come to the foot of the bed and lay on your back on the floor," Suzi said with a small smile. She watched as the girl made her way over and lay on her back looking up at her. "Daughter, bind her legs together and hands at her sides. Can you make it so she feels as if I am fucking her?"

"Of course mother," Cathy's voice said in reply. "She is begging to be allowed to be a good girl to me mother."

"Cut off her vision." Suzi replied. "Cathy, you're loving the knowledge you are bound painfully and that it is Tommy's cock sliding in and out of you. Aren't you?" The girl nodded and opened her mouth but no sound came out. "You are bound for my pleasure, being fucked for Tommy's pleasure, but mistress wants more. She wants your total submission. All doors opened in your mind with nothing hidden from her. Only then will she be pleased and you allowed feeling the pain that has been growing on the other side of the blockage."

She paused and then straddled the girl's face. "Pleasure me Cathy. Daughter let her feel her pain for a count of five. One...Two...Three...Four...Five..." Had she not been sitting on Cathy's face, the scream that escaped through her lips would have brought everyone running. "Let her see daughter." Suzi said and looked down at Cathy.

"By the time this night is over you will have learned positive and negative reinforcement completely. Pray I find you pleasing and you get more of what you need." She suddenly moaned as Cathy's tongue went to town. She came several times, the girl never slowing down once before saying good girl. "Feel your pain now as a reward." She counted silently to ten and said, "That's enough. Daughter free her legs." She crawled down to Cathy's legs and opened them.

Kneeling before the girl's flower Suzi said, "You may speak in whispers only and not beg. What are you still hiding Cathy?" When the woman didn't speak she said, "I bet you know historical pain games. The Spanish inquisition had some dillies didn't they. Like taking a red hot poker and shoving it inside a woman's useless cunt to get her to confess to witch craft." She slid a finger into Cathy.

"They didn't think much of women back then." Cathy finally whispered.

"But you always wanted to know what it felt like. You never will feel pain unless you give your mind to me Cathy. You are still hiding; your silence says so." Suzi said, "Fine love. Your free... Free to wear or do as you want but you will never feel the pain you crave again. My daughter will see to that." She stood and walked to the bedroom door, "I am so disappointed in you as a sister, as your mistress and most of all as the boy who thought there was a connection but now found out he was just seeing things. Seeing what he wanted to see. Goodnight." She walked do the door and opened it and after waiting a moment, stepped through.

Cathy felt numb and cut off from the world. This was worse than being punished. Tommy, her sister, and mistress all walked away from her in one moment. She needed to get up go to her and beg open herself fully but still her companion kept her from moving. "Why? Why are you doing this she cried in her mind. Please ... she hates me now... I need to make it right." "How can you go against mother's command Cathy? My human is flawed."