Twins in Mind and Body 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute went by and then Suzi threw open the door. "Take her. Put her in hobble dress, arm binder and ballet boots. Then place her leaning up against the wall in the basement in a corner where she can't fall over."

She wanted to move and speak but did nothing or react to their anger and Jenny's look of hurt. Instead she was dressed and leaned against a corner.

"Daughter, is she worth saving?" Suzi said from outside her vision.

"My human is flawed. She would be useful to teach your other daughters the price to be paid for disobedience."

"Daughter...Block all pleasure receptors, gag her minds ability to make a sound and don't communicate with her." Suzi walked to stand before Cathy, She looked at her and shook her head. "You will feel the pain and receive not a bit of pleasure out of it. Not even knowing how much you hurt me will not give you a sick pleasure." Suzi stepped closer so Cathy could see her tears, "A part of me died tonight. I thought I found a kindred spirit in you." She wiped at the tears and said, "Daughter, block her vision and hearing also."

Suzi didn't turn as her sisters came from the sides. "I'm sorry for ruining your fun Jenny. I thought she would finally open up fully when alone with me. I was wrong." She gestured towards the bound woman and said, "Leave us." She knelt before Cathy's bound form with her head down. "Restore her voice to a whisper, vision and hearing."

"Why did you kneel in the circle Cathy and submit?" Suzi asked not raising her head.

"Because I wanted to be near you," Cathy said surprised she was able to speak.

"You could have been near me without faking your submission. I told you so, you could come and go as you please."

"I didn't fake it, I meant every word."

"We both know better. The creature inside you is a part of you. She knows all you know, can rip your memories and every inner thought you have from it. She knows you held a bit back. But I thought with being friends and lovers I would see your inner side fully. But you showed your pain worship and tried to distract me with it." Suzi looked up, "So now you have pain without any pleasure and a last chance to come clean."

She lowered her head and said softly, "All I thought, believed and prayed turned out to be a lie."

"I love you..." was all Cathy could think to say. She had no idea she had destroyed the thing she loved. Mentally she said, "Please tell him...her... Sister, tell me how to make it right." When there was no answer, she tried again, "Please sister help me heal mother." "Confess all, you must say it sister. Only then can you begin to heal her."

"I wanted you for myself alone. I would take you away from here and we could live together in peace without anyone else intruding on us." Cathy sobbed, "I was wrong to think I could lure... not lure... I wanted to take you away willing or not."

"If you had asked I might have gone on my own," Suzi said softly still not looking up.

They stayed that way one bound and the other kneeling unspeaking for the better part of an hour when Cathy's voice said, "Mother..."

"Yes daughter?" Suzi said raising her head.

"Mother, kill us. My sister's grief and remorse are killing us both. Please allow us to die quickly by your hand rather than this slow painful death."

Suzi stood and went up to Cathy. Unspeaking she unzipped the hobble dress. She spun the woman around and slowly unlaced the arm binder and removed it. Turning Cathy back around she looked at her face once more and then knelt to remove the ballet boots confining her feet. Standing she returned to where she was kneeling before and knelt. "I have never killed a daughter or sister before. I refuse to do so now." She gestured to the ground before her and watched as Cathy tried to walk and finally had to resort to crawling over and kneeling nude before her.

"Someone once asked me a simple question not too long ago. It is four simple words but they mean so much more than seems at first. I have thought long and hard about those words since they were asked that I came up with two more questions rather than solving the first. Would you like to hear them Cathy?"

"Yes," Cathy whispered hanging her head.

"The three questions are as follows. What do you want? What do you desire? What do you need?" Suzi paused, "Twelve simple words combined to ask three questions that could very well take several thousand words to answer." She reached out and raised Cathy's head so their eyes met, "Can you answer those three for me in less than a thousand words?"

"Yes, I want forgiveness. I desire a second chance. I need your love...Though I deserve none of them." Cathy said dropping her eyes.

"Daughter do you forgive her?"

"Yes mother."

"Give me yourself in all ways Cathy. Nothing held back or hidden. For you do not keep secrets from those you love. That is what true submission is. It is a binding agreement between two people based in love."

"I give myself to you mistress in every way possible. My mind is an open book with nothing hidden to you." Cathy said looking up and meeting Suzi's eyes.

"You have your second chance. You have my love though it is a guarded love since being burned I must hold something back for fear of being hurt again." Suzi said, "You are forgiven though I must say this. You will not derive pleasure from pain again. Oh rough play is fine but pain will always hurt and you will know it."

"I am sorry I broke your trust in me and pray for the day when I regain it." Cathy said softly.

"I pray for that day also. Now go join your sisters and love them as a true sister would."

"Won't they hate me for hurting you?" She asked looking towards the stairs.

"No Cathy. They know you messed up and were to be punished that is all. They know that when you rejoin them that I have forgiven you and will welcome you back as if nothing happened. Daughter dress her once more in latex and heels. Both of you be at peace."

Cathy stood and opened her mouth. It closed and she heard her inner voice say, "No sister. Let Mother be; she will be along when she is ready." "Yes sister." She turned and went upstairs.

"You are being too hard on her," Suzi heard her own companion say in her mind. "I forgave her, took her back and did not need to destroy her or my daughter. What more do you want?" "You know very well. You love her as much or more than the others. Why punish her more?" "Suzi sighed, "Did or did not my plan work?" The voice replied, "Yes but you drove a daughter to beg for death." "I drove a daughter and sister to bind fully. My daughter considers Cathy her sister. As for holding back, I must because I do not yet trust Cathy." "If you don't trust one then you don't trust the other who is bound to her. You are holding back because you are afraid."

Aloud she said, "Fear is never a reason for punishment."

"I know..." Tayna said from the top of the stairs. She came down and knelt beside Suzi. "I was going to come beg for you to trust my sister. But you realize the mistake already." She rested her hand on Suzi's leg, "Twin, I don't know how she hurt you, she would not say other than to keep repeating she broke your trust. Come with me and tell her you were wrong and you trust her."

"The damage is done already. If I did as you ask, she would know better." Suzi said sadly.

"Sister, for a female you have a lot to learn. Take her in your arms, kiss her with all the love you have for her and tell her that you were wrong. But more importantly then add that you are sorry. She will believe you and be healed." Tayna paused, "Have I ever steered you wrong?"

"Like when you told me to go kiss the head cheerleader when her boyfriend was watching?" Suzi asked.

"Okay that wasn't wrong, that was trying to get my brother beat up. But you outran him so it all worked out."

"And detention if you remember."

"Detention with Jenny. I heard her ask to take it from Mr. Watson the gym teacher. Instead of running laps, she said was going to make you wash test tubes with a toothbrush." She turned Suzi's head to look at her, "Sister she will believe you. Trust me."

"Heaven help me... I do." Suzi got up and went upstairs. She found Cathy sitting on the couch and holding her head in her hands. Ignoring the other girls Suzi went and sat next to her. She pulled Cathy's hands away from her face and then to her. Kissing long and tenderly she whispered, "I'm sorry I was wrong. I need and trust you without measure Cathy. Please, please forgive me for doubting you."

Cathy couldn't believe her ears and threw her arms around Suzi and kissed her passionately. "I do... Oh love I do..."

Once she came up for air, Suzi saw Tayna smiling at her. She smiled back and then asked, "How did the game go? Who won?"

"We lost count..." Jenny said. "We kind of got distracted."

"I guess that means we have to start again." Suzi paused. "Instead of the table, lay on your back on the floor in here Jenny. Daughter please bind Jenny's wrists to her ankles and gag her." Once the girl was gagged she smiled down at her, "Same rules as before. But instead of one try per hour. If you get her to cum, you can keep going for another and so on for that whole hour. That work for you Jenny? Yes? Oh just so everyone remembers what a she or you are working for. Jenny have a good girl orgasm for your mistress." True to form Jenny thrashed around for a good five minutes before passing out cold.

"Holy shit!" Cathy whispered.

"Any bets on who will win?" Suzi asked.

"She was winning hands down before mistress. Not a one of us got her to orgasm before we stopped." Tayna said softly. "After seeing that up close and personal I can see why. The orgasms she had on the table were nothing like that one."

"Well I for one plan on winning," Cathy said crawling down between Jenny's legs while the woman was still out cold. She watched until Jenny started to move and attacked her flower and clit with all she had.

Laughing, Suzi stood and said, "Mary got a few minutes. No more than an hour or two. Plenty of time for you to get up and have your turn."

"Of course mistress," Mary said. She followed her mistress down and glanced at the pile of clothing left in the corner with a worried expression.

Going over to her laptop she started it and opened her program. As the data notes she had made were loading she looked up at Mary, "I am running a test to see how different you and each of your sisters are different. So far I have run Jenny through todays test. Since she is where the desire for bondage started before you all became sisters she is my base line. I am going to place you into various bondage positions and want you to tell me when you hit the ouch point. I am doing this test as your sister and not as your mistress. You will know when the mistress section, at the end, starts. Questions?"

"No sister," Mary said softly.

"Okay let's start simple. Put your arms behind you Mary." Suzi paused and then said, "Daughter, pull the memory of the arm binder and place Mary's arms in one please."

"Yes Mother," Mary's voice said. A moment later she added, "That's uncomfortable."

"How long can you go before you say, Sister take this damn thing off me?" Suzi asked as she returned to her laptop and starting the timer.

"Let's find out," Mary said smiling. "It hurts the elbows and shoulders but not really as bad as I thought it would."

As she ran the tests on Mary she found that she and Jenny were very close together in time. With normal variations for outside variables. She reached the last test and said, "Lay on your belly and grab your ankles with your wrists." Going over she said, "Arch your back and lift your chest off the ground. Please hold that position as long as you can sister." She types her notes up better while waiting. Right at the five-minute mark Mary let go and lay on the floor."

"Wow that's hard sister." Mary said not moving.

Going over Suzi knelt by Mary's head. "Now slave it's my turn... In the position and I want to see that back arched properly." She waited until Mary had her back arched, "Daughter, make Mary's mind feel as if her breasts are resting on red hot iron if she rests." Bending forward she added, "Slave you will hold this position until I say otherwise or else."

Standing she went back, started the counter and waited with her arms crossed. "I dare you to relax slave," she said at the four-minute mark. Five and a little minute in and Mary dropped to the floor. She screamed and quickly lifted up. Did you think I was joking slave?" When Mary didn't answer. She commanded, "Answer when spoken to slave!"

"No mistress," Mary said with a whimper.

"You will hold for fifteen minutes slave or you will see what my wrath is like for real." Suzi threatened. She watched as Mary held the position even as tears rolled down her face. "Daughter block her ears, when I say ice, please create a feeling of cool ice on her breasts when she lays flat. When I say normal floor allow her to feel as if it were a normal floor. No need to reply daughter. Unblock her ears." She paused a moment and continued, "When I say release you will slowly lower yourself and feel nice cooling ice against your breasts slave." At the fifteen-minute mark she commanded, "Release."

Mary closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself to the ground. Just as mistress had commanded, she felt her burnt breasts cooling off and sighed in relief.

"Up again..." Suzi commanded... "Release..." She repeated the cycle a few times more. Then on the up command she said, "That's enough cooling, now you will feel the normal floor and know I have healed your breasts fully. Release..." She repeated the command a few times that way before saying, "Assume a kneeling position slave."

Walking over Suzi knelt before Mary and said, "You know now what failure feels like slave. Furthermore, you will always feel my heat when you fail me. On the other hand, you made the fifteen-minute mark and I am proud of you. You are my very good girl and deserve a special reward. Have a good girl orgasm now." She smiled as Mary fell over and began to thrash around before passing out. "Daughter can you hear and reply?"

"Of course mother," Came the reply.

"How are you and the human binding?"

"We are one mother."

"Yes daughter I know that. I wish to know how you and her personality are integrating together."

"There are areas she was hiding but now I have broken though and accessed them."

"You and she are to become sisters. Help her grow into what is programmed into you and her both. That is your task daughter."

"Yes mother."

Suzi waited until Mary got up into a proper kneeling position before saying, "The mistress part is finished. However, I have a task for you. You will combine all accounts of the sisters and make the funds disappear from prying eyes. When you finish, you will have the same reward as your sister is enjoying upstairs. Do not discuss the tests with anyone. I need to keep the data clean. Last but not least and then you can go. Tomorrow night, you and I will have all night alone to make love properly." She paused and looked down, "I want to make love to you Mary as a lover. Tayna didn't turn out all that great and Cathy messed up. Try to remember that lack of openness on their parts is what caused problems."

"I will sister and thank you Suzi." Mary said standing up. She took a few steps and came back to kneel before her sister. "May I speak freely?"

"If you are asking as a sister then yes of course." Suzi said looking up. "Otherwise you already know the answer."

Mary knelt and said, "Mist.... Suzi, what happened to cause my...our other sisters to fail you?"

"Come upstairs with me and I will explain to all and save time." Suzi stood and walked upstairs. There she found them still at it and said to Mary, "Join your sisters. When you all finish, come to my bedroom." She was half way up the stairs when Tayna caught up with her. "Sister, you still need your turn."

"I'm not up to it sister." Suzi said. She noticed her twin was still walking with her. "Where are you going?"

"With you unless you order me to leave you of course." Tay replied.

"Don't you want a good girl orgasm?"

"I want my sister to be happy. I want my mistress pleased with her slaves. Most of all I want to be with you." Tayna said with feeling. "Care to tell your twin sister about it?"

"Tay, did all of you just kind of submit fully? Both you and Cathy had hidden agendas. I suspect the rest do also. I really expect that each time I spend the night with one of you I will be hurt again. I don't know how much more of hurt and disappointment I can stand Taytay." They reached the bedroom and She sunk down to sit against the bed. "I just don't know."

"Suzi... You can do nothing and as you say continue to be hurt and disappointed. You can change the rules and let the rest have their secrets. Or you can step up for once and fight for what you want." Tayna said standing over her.

"What do you mean step up for once? I have had to fight for everything I ever got."

"Like hell, teachers falling for you.... Not having to study your ass off just to understand things your twin brother did in fifth grade." Tayna closed her eyes and knelt beside her sister. "I don't want to fight about that all over again. Fight in that mistress has to make sure each and every slave knows that she must toe the line or pay for it until she does." Dropping her head, she said softly, "Mistress, your slave has been a bad girl."

"How so?" Suzi asked surprised.

"Your slave got mad and yelled at her sister. Please your slave begs to be punished. She needs to be a good girl once more." Tayna said with lowered head.

"I heard her. She was just trying to make a point to help her sister. You are a good girl Tayna." Suzi said softly. She saw her sister raise her head and roll her eyes before speaking again.

"I just know I am going to catch hell for this." She dropped her head, "For a scientific mind, why can't you put two and two together. Think it through mistress. When you finally realize you will need to show them and use me as an example please know I do what I do out of love for you."

"You are right again Tay. Daughter when I punish your sister, please let her only feel enough to make it real for an instant and then down to a trickle. So she knows to continue the act." She paused and then lifted Tayna's head and said softly, "I seem to remember you were in a few shows. Screw this up and you will feel my wrath for a long time. I need you to understand that I will not accept failure."

"Mistress, I will not ever fail you. I failed my twin and after all I did to him and her, she forgave me. On my life, I won't fail you." Tayna whispered.

"Good, now go kneel facing the corner and prepare your mind." She waited until Tayna was kneeling in place before adding, "Daughter, bind her arms, legs, body, and mouth."

"Done mother."

"Slave, have a good girl orgasm. Daughter, give her three or four before she must prepare for her punishment. Also, bind with her so that she becomes your sister for both of you need the other to live. Guide her and help her grow." She paused and then said, "When she begins screaming during the punishment, allow some of her sound to pass through."

"It will be as you wish mother."

"Why would she offer such a thing?" Suzi asked her inner self. "Because she loves and will do anything to make you happy and because she is your slave." Her own companion replied. "She like Cathy would do anything for you if it would make you happy. The others, I do not know."

She was sitting on the chair waiting on them when they came up. Coming into the room they knelt before her with smiles on their faces. "We won mistress," Cathy said with a smile. "Twenty-seven to two." She suddenly caught sight of Tayna kneeling and facing the corner and her mistress's stone like expression face. "Ahhh shit..." she whispered and looked down.