Twins in Mind and Body 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joining the them in the bedroom where Suzi and Tayna were Jenny saw Tayna kneeling in a corner, the others caught sight of Suzi's expression and got quiet. Once they knelt before her she said, "Everyone has secret places that they keep hidden from the world. While that is fine for out there. In here you have submitted or have you." She paused, "As my slaves you are not allowed to have anything hidden from me. Those doors you have closed and locked will be opened." She stared down at Cathy and said, "Right Cathy?"

"Yes mistress," Cathy said softly.

"Tayna would agree if she were in a position to talk. However, she is tied up at the moment and has so gladly agreed to be my demonstration partner." Suzi looked at Tayna and said, "Daughter allow her to move. Slave to me..." She commanded. Tayna walked over and knelt before her with lowered head. "Look up at me," she commanded. Looking at the others she said, "You will watch and learn what happens to a bad girl."

She turned back to Tayna and mouthed "Forgive me." The girl blinked up at her so she said, "Daughter let's have this bad girl feel what being put on fire feels like." Even her screams and thrashing around surprised her. "That's enough daughter. Walk her to the corner and make her kneel facing the wall. Once there, freeze muscle movement."

"Done mother," Tayna's voice said. "Returning gag to human's mouth."

She looked at the women who were staring in horror at Tayna. "I would think really hard about those doors." She paused, "Cathy go comfort your sister. Jenny you and I have a date, I will see you in an hour. The rest do as you want until morning. Play downstairs."

Once the three were alone Suzi said, "Daughter free your sister." She knelt down and then added, "Come here you two." They crawled over and she looked at Tayna, "How do you feel?"

"Like I should win an Oscar." Tayna replied. She looked at her sister who had her mouth open. "Sister mine, do you think you or I would truly do something to make our mistress that mad at us?"

"It was staged?" Cathy asked. She looked at Suzi, "You set us up?"

"Yes and yes. Cathy, you and Tayna mean more to me than anything in the world and would never punish you like that. Call you a bad girl and give you a taste of heavy bondage I might do together. But that? No." She sighed, "But each of the remaining six have something they are hiding. I can't go through what I went through with you both six more times. I would eat a bullet before that."

"Mistress needed a way to show her power. Look me in the eye sister and you would rather die than face the fire. I know I will always be and try my best to be a very good girl. The memory is enough for me to toe the line when needed." Tayna said.

"So it was real..."

"For the first second or so. Then my sister dropped to a warmth so I knew to keep going." Tayna paused, "But that first second was..."

"You punished her when she had not been bad?" Cathy asked more confused.

"I punished her as an example to the others. However, the first second was real because she was bad. She yelled at her sister, and then called her mistress an idiot. You can disagree with your sisters all you want. But you never and I mean never cross your mistress. Her word is your law. If I say two plus two equals five, then guess what... it does."

"Sister how could you?" Cathy turned to Tayna. "You know that. You tried to tell me that before I had my night alone but I didn't listen. What happened to you?"

Instead of answering Tayna turned to Suzi, "Mistress may I answer her in simple terms without getting into trouble?"

"No I will. Cathy, I as her sister, was being slow when Tay was talking about a demonstration of total submission. So she begged forgiveness from me, the mistress, and then proceeded to call me dumb in several ways. Then she said her idea in simple words that a child could understand. I too asked forgiveness just before hurting her while my back was turned."

"I thought that was a slow blink." Cathy said. "Why didn't you tell me mistress?"

"I needed you to react as if it were real love. If you reacted in horror also, then they knew it was real." Suzi said, "It was real as far as it went. Would you still have kept your doors closed if you knew that was the cost?"

"No mistress..." Cathy said looking down. "I don't know why I didn't just tell you when you asked. I'm sorrier about that than anything I have done or said in my entire life."

"What was it?" Tayna asked.

"It was stupid is what it was," Cathy replied. She looked up at her mistress who nodded slightly before saying, "I had two. The first was that I wanted and enjoyed pain. Mistress cured that one really fast. But the real one was that I was planning on taking mistress and running away. That way we two could be happy together without anyone else bothering us."

"Oh sis..." Tayna said softly. "If you two want to go we would never stand in your way."

"If she wasn't going to go with, I was going to kidnap her and in time she and I would be happy once she realized I was the only one for her." Cathy said softly. "I was wrong and I realize it now once we talked about it. Also, I could never leave you Tay. You are my sister a part of me as my inner sister says. Like fingers on a hand, how can one finger hate the others?"

Suzi smiled, "Now then, I want you both to go join the others. All you know was that Tayna was a bad girl and punished. When you asked what she did, I said it was between her and I. You can add if you want that I added if pressed you can find out after experiencing the same first hand." Suzi turned to her twin, "Tayna, act shell shocked and slowly come out of it. If anyone asks you just shake your head with a whimper." She paused, "Tell Kari I want her tomorrow for testing. Also I want all to walk fifteen minutes in ballet boots on the treadmill with sisters on each side. Suzi will also walk."

"Without pain block?" Tayna asked.

"Without pain blockage. As your sister, what you go through, she goes through." Suzi replied.

"What about the testing? Who will protector it for her?" Cathy asked.

"I don't know. You and Jenny I think Cathy."

"What about me?" Tayna asked.

"You haven't gone through it yet. Go now and I will be along in about ten to grab Jenny."

Tayna started to leave and saw that Cathy had not moved and knelt once more. She traded a look with her mistress and kept still as Cathy said in a whisper. "Mistress your slave begs to ask a question and not get into trouble."

"Speak slave, but are you sure you want an answer or are you informing in a question format?"

"A little bit of both mistress. But, your slave does not wish to get into trouble so retracts the request."

"Speak slave."

Cathy looked into her mistress's eyes and asked, "If and when her mistress rewards her for very good work, would mistress give her fire and let her feel her pleasure once more?"

"Still needing your pain? Of course you are. You just have the pleasure you receive blocked off. Yes Cathy you can have pleasure from pain but only if you greatly please me."

"Me to mistress." Tayna said.

"Very well. Daughters, block movement and total vocal for both. Only on my command, allow them to feel both pain and pleasure at the same time. Both are to be set at the same levels." She paused and then said, "Both pain and pleasure now... Feel the fire consume your skin for five seconds." When it was done she said, "Daughters remember that as a very good girl reward. When given the body and vocal are to be as they are now."

She waited until the pair focused back on her before saying, "Only very good girls will receive that reward. You both will be good girls or you will feel the fire without the pleasure. You may allow them to speak and move."

"I will...We will be very good girls," Cathy said with a glance at Tayna. She bent forward and kissed Suzi's foot, "A girl thanks her mistress."

"Yes thank you mistress," Tayna said. She bent forward and whispered, "You're forgiven, not that you needed it." She stood and took on a dazed and hurt expression. "Please sister... could you help me walk. That punishment..." she whimpered.

Cathy stood and smiled, "Of course sister... easy now..." she looked at Suzi and winked before heading out.

Watching them walk down the hall she saw Tayna almost fall and Cathy catch her. Shaking her head she said mentally, "That pair..." "They are something special mother." "If only the rest turn out to be special."

"They will mother. Anyways if that didn't work, a taste of punishment for all will."

She waited a bit longer than five minutes before going down. When she got there she said, "As I heard the score was twenty seven to two. It seems you lost Jenny. But don't worry, I'll make those two you feel to be something very special. As for the rest of you." She paused a long moment "You will have your orgasms in groups of five with the remaining seven in the final group. To keep you from thrashing around and making noise...Daughters, please bind their bodies in a kneeling position and gag them fully. When they come down from the last ones allow movement and speaking."

Seven voices replied, "Yes mother."

"Have your very good girl orgasms." She smiled and turned to Jenny and said, "Come with me to my parlor said the spider to the fly."

"Help me... Heeeeelllllppppp mmmmeeeee...." Jenny said in a high squeaky voice. She laughed and followed Suzi up the stairs. She expected her mistress and love to pick a side bedroom but Suzi continued to her bedroom. Once inside she closed and locked the door behind them. "How may I serve you mistress?"

Going over to the bed she patted it, "Lay down, spread eagle on your back." She went to the closet and pulled out some rope and bound Jenny to the bed. Crawling up she snuggled against the bound woman for a moment before sitting up and looking down at her. "What secrets are you hiding love?"

"You have already opened my doors dear. My heart and mind are yours in all ways," Jenny replied tenderly.

"Please don't Jenny... not from you... I loved you before this started. I told you every chance I got and you returned my endearments each time. Lovers have no secrets you said when you told me of your love of latex bondage and a thing for high heels. Why can't you tell me now what you are hiding?"

"Because it is hard Suzi. It's hard to open that door that has been chained shut for so long." Jenny said softly.

"Dear sweet love, please try to open it and let me in the rest of the way." Suzi prompted.

Closing her eyes Jenny whispered, "I'm afraid I like pain. Cathy told me one night while we got drunk playing truth or dare. I told her about a student who I was completely in love with and she told me that she loved pain." She opened her eyes and said, "Suzi, I was horrified at the time but later, I experimented with pain to see what she was going on about. I loved it... god help me but I did. She closed her eyes and whimpered. I'm so sorry Suzi, I know I'm sick and twisted..."

"It's okay love. Now my daughter is going to isolate you while I prepare for your first of two orgasms. Okay?"

"Okay love." A mask formed over the woman's face isolating her and her voice said, "Complete mother."

"Daughter, is she hiding anything else?"

"No mother, my sister is an open book to you fully."

"Once I allow her to see and hear, what I tell her to feel please make it so." Suzi got up and walked to the closet. She returned and went through the dresser and found the strap on cock. Putting it on she got up onto the bed and said, "Allow your sister to see and hear."

Stroking the rubber cock as she were jerking off slowly, Suzi said, "For your first orgasm we will explore your pain and pleasure desires Jenny. You see this is a special cock. It can act as a cattle prod of sorts. When I stop all the way inside you, it closes a circet and you get a shock. Of course it will hurt but you are going to love the painful pleasure it brings. The deeper the cock when it stops, the stronger the shock of course."

She slowly mounted Jenny sliding the head in and holding it there for a second before removing it. Back and forth she went slowing and stopping on each inward thrust. Finally, she rested her pubic bone against the bound woman's and watched her thrash in painful pleasure. "Only orgasm on my command slave." She said when Jenny's hips got uncoordinated. "We don't want to rush things." Over the couple hours she repeatedly brought Jenny to the edge of an orgasm and then pulled out to let her calm down.

Finally, she brought Jenny to the edge and commanded her to cum. On cue the woman fought the ropes that held her as she orgasmed so hard she arched her back and passed out cold. Getting up off her Cathy took off the strap on cock and lay next to her and caressed her breasts. "So how is my good girl doing, Let her talk daughter."

"Wonderful mistress," Jenny said exhausted.

"A very good girl who is a true slave has a special good girl orgasm. Just think about this for a minute, both your true slave sisters, are going through twenty seven good girl orgasms. Would you like to feel one, it won't count as one of your two?"

"I was going to say yes no matter what mistress mine," Jenny replied turning her head to look at Suzi.

"Daughter gag her please, let her feel the fire on her skin and an equal amount of pleasure until she orgasms. You may orgasm as you wish Jenny but no sooner than five seconds. Have a good girl orgasm." She was surprised when in her thrashing Jenny managed to break one of the ropes that bound her before laying still. Retying it Suzi waited until the bound woman woke up, "Just think, of having twenty seven of those in a row pet."

Jenny could only roll her eyes since she could not speak. She had no idea how long she lasted nor did her inner companion and sister who was just a dazed by the endorphin rush as she was. She heard her mistress say she could speak and said softly, "Oh mistress... I love the idea and hope to please you enough to gain a reward such as that."

Suzi smiled, "You might before the night is done." She sat up and said, "With pain you will feel pleasure. My cunny is waiting with scalding hot cum just for you. She straddled Jenny's face with it over her mouth and added, and my tongue is hot for you. She lowered her wet flower over the woman's mouth and bent down to lick and suck on her honey pot. She began thrashing in pleasure almost at once.

Jenny, while a nice lover, became inspired and kept her flowing in and out of orgasms until she passed out. Even then only when her body finally could only twitch now and then did Jenny's tongue slow its attack. Coming to Suzi lifted her head enough to say feel my red hot tongue enter you and have an orgasm for my pleasure Don't stop until my tongue leaves you. She thrust her tongue deeply into the woman and extended it until it slammed into Jenny's cervix.

As the woman orgasmed she drank her honey and fed. When she was completely sated she removed her tongue and sat up. She unbound Jenny and said, "Daughter, every time I tell Jenny to have a very good girl orgasm, you will make sure she is kneeling, bind her in place, gag her completely, and finally fill her mind with pain and pleasure at the same time. She is to orgasm after five seconds and no later than ten."

You have been a very good girl Jenny and are to be rewarded. Have a very good girl orgasm." She watched as Jenny got up, hurried to the side of the bed knelt and her eyes rolled up in pleasure. When her eyes returned to her she whispered hoarsely, "Thank you mistress."

"Jenny you will only get pleasure from pain when I allow it. What Cathy felt last night was real. The scream you heard from Tayna was real there was no pleasure with the pain they felt. Just as when you practice in ballet boots today, there is no getting off on the pain allowed at all. Otherwise I will never allow you to feel what you want again. Are we clear?"

"Yes mistress," Jenny replied. "But if I make it longer than the others would that make me a very good girl?"

"It might, it might at that. Oh that reminds me, that idea of pain training. I tried it on Mary and it worked. So you can have one more very good slave orgasm." She smiled and watched as Jenny once more rolled her eyes up in pleasure. When she came down from the orgasm Suzi helped her to her feet and they went downstairs together. As the top of the stairs she stopped Jenny and whispered, "Tell Tayna and Cathy that you are a pain slave just like them. Do NOT say it where the others can hear."