Twins Score Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers

They stared at her, their mouths agape. She had transformed herself into a first class slut, ready to pull a train. "Trust me," Justin said, "if you want them lining up for you, that will get the job done."

She noticed the beaver and laughed out loud. "Just couldn't resist that, could you? And those glasses, where on earth did you find those?"

"I thought you would like it. The camera is in the beaver's left eye. It has a zoom lens, with a limited range of motion, about thirty degrees in all directions. Plus there is an earpiece so we can communicate. The glasses are a little easier, they will film whatever you are looking at."

"I see," she replied, "but what good will it do to film what I'm looking at. I'm pretty sure you two want to see me... you know..."

"Maybe you could get Dad to wear them," Justin said, "Would that work?"

"It might," she replied, "I'm pretty sure your dad will be keeping his eyes on me. But, I wasn't planning on telling him about filming this, especially the part about you watching."

"Maybe you can trick him into it," Justin said.

"Okay," she said, thoughtfully, "let me think about that. So tell me about Mr. Beaver, how much can I move around if you're filming with him?"

"I was thinking of putting him on the bookcase, pointed at the couch and coffee table. Want to try it out?"

Shirley took the plush beaver and propped him up on a middle shelf of the bookcase, about four feet up. "How's that?"

"Great, the aim is about right," Jason said, "Come sit on the couch and we'll test it out."

She sat in the middle of the leather sofa. Jason worked the keyboard on the laptop, getting Shirley centered in the picture.

"Turn it so I can see it," Shirley said.

"Okay, how's that?"

Shirley looked at herself in the small laptop screen. She stood and moved to each end of the couch. "Isn't that zoomed out too much, you won't be able to see much of the action like that."

Jason zoomed it in as far as it would go.

"I don't know," Shirley said, "What about the coffee table, can we put Mr Beaver there?"

"That will be kind of obvious, it is supposed to be a hidden camera."

"Let me worry about that," she said, "Move it closer."

Justin brought the beaver over and set it on the back edge of the coffee table. Jason zoomed it back out and Shirley looked over the new arrangement. She moved around on the couch, figuring out how far she could go in either direction before leaving the picture frame.

"Much better," she said, "Now, try zooming in."

Sitting on the couch, her body filled the screen, only cutting off her lower legs. Standing she could see that just her head moved out of the frame. Kneeling on all fours kept her body in the frame. "Good," she said, "How about a trial run."

"What do you want us to do?" Justin asked.

"Go up to our bedroom and get the picture up on the big screen," she said, "and try directing me so I can get a feel for how this is going to work."

She kicked back and put her stiletto boots on the coffee table, waiting to hear from the boys.

"We're almost ready," Jason said. "Nod if you can hear me."

The camera was zoomed in and her face filled the sixty-inch HDTV. They watched her nod her head slowly, then seductively lick her lips. "How do I look?" she asked.

"So fucking hot, Mom," Justin said, "You're going to kill it tonight. I can't wait."

"Thanks boys," she said, "I appreciate the compliment. Let's practice so I can get used to this setup."

"Okay, where should we start?" Justin asked.

"Use your imagination," she said, looking directly into the camera, "give me some direction."

Jason muted the mic and looked at Justin. "What do you think?"

"Have you seen her naked?" Justin asked.

"Uh-huh," Jason replied, "and she's smoking hot. Wait until you see her tattoo."

"What tattoo? Never mind, I'll see it soon enough. Tell her to strip."

Jason activated the mic and said, "Justin want's to see you strip—."

"Fuck! Not like that," Justin interrupted, "be subtle."

"You boys do know that I can hear you?" Shirley said, laughing at their confusion.

"Sorry, Mom," Jason said, "That was my fault."

Shirley was amused by her sons' reticence. It had been a satisfying morning, first her husband, then Jason. The tight leather already had her horny, and it could be hours before John returned with his friends. Putting on a little show for the boys would help her kill some time, and who knows... "No problem, I'll start things off, then wait for more instructions."

"Sweet," Justin said.

Shirley sat back on the couch and slid her boots along the edge of the coffee table, spreading her legs. She smiled into the camera and rubbed the inside of her thighs, drawing their attention to her crotch.

Jason zoomed the camera until they could make out the thin crease of her cunt lips under the tight leather.

"Mom," Justin said, "that's so hot!"

She laughed, then said, "Better zoom out a bit, I have something else to show you."

"How can you tell that we zoomed in?" Jason asked.

"I can't, but I assumed that's what two horny guys would do." She seductively moved her hands to her crotch and gently massaged her triangle. Fuck! She wished she could see their faces. She continued moving her hands up until she reached her tits, gently working the supple leather until her hard nipples were visible through the soft leather. "Tell me what you want to see next."

Jason killed the mic and looked at his brother, then back to the screen. Their mother had transformed herself into a biker slut, ready for anything they asked. "Whatever you want bro, it's your call."

Justin flicked the mic switch, then said, "Show us your tits, Mom."

"Mmmm," she replied in a sexy voice, "Looks like you're over your inhibitions, and call me Juice."

"Juice? Why?" Justin asked.

"It's my nickname, from my biker chick days. Can you guess why?" She slowly pulled on her jacket zipper until her small breasts were exposed. She fondled them, pinching her nipples with her fingers.

"Probably, but tell us anyway," Justin said.

"I could get a little sloppy when I got off. The guys loved it and gave me the nickname," she said, "but age has toned that down a little."

"Mom, I mean Juice," Jason said, "your tits are so hot! Are you getting turned on?"

"Uh-huh," she said, "How about you two, am I getting you hard?"

"Just a little," Justin said, "Jason told me your... you know, that your red muff was untrimmed. Can we see that next?"

She finished unzipping her jacket and let it fall open. The leather pants were cut very high, with a thick band around her midriff, obscuring most of her lower body. That quickly changed when she pulled on a tiny zipper just below the band. The tight leather opened up, exposing the creamy flesh of her tummy. She pulled it down until the top of her red muff was exposed. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

"Yeah Juice," Justin said, mesmerized by her tight red curls, "Just a little more."

She continued unzipping, slowly exposing the lips of her cunt. "Better zoom in again," she said, as she ran her fingertips along the moist lips of her pussy. She could hear the boys muttering their excitement and pulled her lips apart, giving them look at her pink gash.

"Taste it for us," Justin said, unable to hide the excitement in his voice. He was no longer talking to his mother, but to Juice, their very own biker slut.

She plunged a finger into her gash, swirling the finger around to coat it with her slick juices. "I'm ready, tell me when the camera is on my face."

"Ready," came the quick reply.

She licked her finger from top to bottom before slipping it into her mouth and sucking it clean of her musky juices. "Mmmm," she cooed, "you're going to have to try this for yourself."

"Now?" Justin croaked, barely getting the words out.

"Soon," she said, "I have one more thing to show you before you come downstairs."

"What's that?" Justin asked, wild with excitement.

She flipped over and knelt on the couch, resting her head on the backrest. "Better zoom back out a little, you don't want to miss this."

"We're ready," Jason said, "go for it."

She reached behind and continued unzipping, slowing exposing the crack of her ass. When she was done, her leather pants were split open from her waist down, leaving nothing hidden from view. She wiggled her broad ass, then paused, waiting to hear the boys ask for it.

They could see her red muff, and the tightly closed lips of her pussy. The trail of red curls disappeared into the crack of her ass. They desperately want to see more, but she had stopped. Why?

Justin looked over at his brother, not sure why she had stopped.

Jason mouthed one word to his brother, "Ask."

"Juice," he said, tentatively.

"Yes Justin," she replied, toying with him. Come on Justin, ask.

"Spread your cheeks for us," Justin said, mustering a note of authority in his voice.

Finally, she reached back and gingerly pulled apart the ample cheeks of her ass, opening the hairy crack of her ass and then pausing, trying to decide if she should make them ask for more. Fuck it, she thought, time to get this show on the road. She pulled back firmly, baring the inside of her crack and the tight pucker of her asshole.

"Oh yeah," Justin said, "just like that."

She adjusted her fingers so two of them were at the edge of her pussy lips, and one was on the edge of her asshole. She pulled them apart with some force, opening up the tunnel of her cunt along with the tight pucker of her asshole.

They were stunned at the beauty of their mother's ass. Her open holes surrounded by her beautiful red curls. "Jeez, Mom, I mean "Juice", you should see this, it's so fucking hot."

"Mmmm," she replied, "Can you freeze the picture so I can come up and take a look?"

"Yeah, just give me a second," Jason said, tapping the keyboard to capture his mom's ass filling the TV screen.

"It's done, Mom," Justin said, "come on up."

Shirley's jaw dropped when she saw her exposed ass taking up the full sixty inches of the HDTV. She sat on the bed, between the two boys contemplating her next move. All three were transfixed by the beauty of her ass, exposed in all its glory.

Shirley finally spoke, "Well, that's not something you see every day."

"Did you think it would be so beautiful?" Justin asked.

"It's not something I've given much thought," Shirley said, her eyes still on the TV.

"I just want to run my tongue up and down that sweet crack," Jason said.

"Me too," Shirley replied with a sly grin.

"Me too what?" Justin asked, teasing his mom, "lick it yourself, or have us lick it."

That caught Shirley off guard. For the first time she felt a sudden desire to lick it herself. Not her own pussy, but another's. She grinned back at the boys, "Both, I guess."

No sooner than her words were out, the doorbell rang.

"Are you two expecting someone?"

Justin went to the window and peered down to the driveway. "Fuck! It's Isleta's car. What is she doing here? We weren't supposed to pick her up until later."

"What do you mean... we?" Shirley asked.

Justin hesitated, unsure how much his mother knew about the tryst they had planned with Isleta.

Jason said, "She wants me to come along on their date, you know, like we did yesterday."

"You told Mom about that?" Justin asked.

"Forget about that," Shirley said, "focus on now. You wanted to find a way to get Isleta here for my performance, maybe this is it. We'll just get an early start."

"You want me to bring her up now?" Justin asked.

"Fuck yes," Jason all but shouted.

"I'm with Jason," Shirley said, "Why don't you both get down there and figure out how to make it happen. I'll get put back together... and get that picture off the screen before you go... at least for now."

Jason activated the screensaver before heading downstairs with his brother.

"Hi," Justin said, opening the door for Isleta, "I thought we were picking you up later."

"I know," Isleta replied, a look of concern on her face, "but, something has been troubling me, so I thought I'd check it out."

"I don't understand," Justin replied.

"Hi Jason," Isleta said, ignoring Justin, "I got to thinking, if you two could fool Maggie, and then fool me, I figured that maybe you'd try it with your mother."

Justin stammered, his face flushing, telling Isleta everything she needed to know.

"Hi Isleta," Shirley said, walking down the stairs, catching them all by surprise.

Isleta glanced up at Shirley, shocked to see her in the tight leather outfit. What was she doing dressed like that?

"Welcome," Shirley said, giving Isleta a quick peck on each check, "We were just talking about you."

"I can just imagine," Isleta said, recovering from her shock, "I understand they pulled a switch on you too?"

"They did," Shirley replied, giving her a wink, "and it almost worked. I'm sure you boys have a lot to explain, so I'll just be upstairs, if you decide to come up." She turned and walked back up the stairs, vamping all the way.

"What the fuck is going on?" Isleta said as soon as Shirley was out of sight, "and why would we be going upstairs?"

Justin was too flustered to get anything out, so Jason took it upon himself to fill her in, starting with Shirley's history as a biker chick before she was married. Isleta listened intently, without interruption. When Jason was finished, Isleta looked at them, too shocked to speak.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Justin asked her.

The story she just heard turned her on too much to get mad at Justin. After all, she was already counting on another threesome later tonight, and now, the prospect of watching Shirley perform at the same time, well... there was no turning back from that. "So, let me get this straight," Isleta said, "You want me to come upstairs... and help you check out the equipment... for Shirley's train thing with the bikers?"

"Yes," Justin said.

"And what else?" Isleta asked, trying not to sound too enthusiastic. There was no doubt in her mind where this was going.

"Well..." Justin said, his words halting, "We were... I mean... you asked me to bring Jason... you know..."

"Enough!" Isleta said, "I get the idea, lead the way."

Shirley was stretched out on the bed when they walked in. The screensaver still hid the picture of Shirley's ass that had filled the screen. "Jason," she said, "why don't you replay the walkthrough we recorded earlier. I'll bet Isleta would love to see it."

Isleta sat on the edge of the bed, between the twins, glued to the TV screen as the video replayed from the beginning. Shirley raised her feet and gently massaged Isleta's back, trying to put her at ease. She could only imagine the expression on Isleta's face when the video zoomed in on her ass. Isleta rolled her shoulders back, comforted by the feet pressing into her back. She couldn't take her eyes off the screen, mesmerized by both the audacity of Shirley's erotic display, and the sheer beauty of her ass.

"Who want's a piece of that?" Shirley said, when the full image of her spread ass froze on the screen.

Isleta meekly raised her hand, without turning to look at Shirley.

Justin turned to Isleta, shocked at her response. "Seriously?" he asked.

"What's the matter," Isleta said sarcastically, "did I beat you to it."

Jason laugh at the unfolding events. "Tell you what Isleta, you do a video like Mom did, and then we'll give you first crack at her."

"Ohhh," Shirley chimed in, "I like the sound of that."

"Jeez, Jason," Justin said, exasperated, "you can't be serious?"

"Hey," Isleta said, "It's my decision, and I'm dead serious. Do I have to go downstairs to make the video?"

"No," Jason replied, "we've got Mr. Beaver right here."

"What about the glasses?" Shirley asked, "can we use those? I want to see how they work."

Jason pulled the large rhinestone framed glasses out of the crate and handed them to Shirley.

"So," Shirley said, putting the glasses on, "whatever I'm looking at is what will be filmed?"

Isleta laughed at the sight of the large glasses and gaudy frame, "Can I watch myself... you know... for comparison."

"Great idea," Shirley said, "and I'll bet boy genius can figure out a way to do a split screen, so both our asses can be up there, together."

"I'll have it done by the time you're ready to film," Jason said.

By the time Shirley led Isleta to the edge of the bed, Jason had the split screen up and running, with the camera image from Shirley's glasses displayed on half the screen.

"Ok, Mom," Jason said, "let's do a quick check so you can see how they work. Kneel down and look at her ass."

"With pleasure," Shirley replied, as Isleta's tight jeans filled one side of the screen.

"That's great," Jason said.

Shirley turned to look at the screen, only to realize that Isleta was no longer in it.

"Sorry, Mom," Jason said, "you can't do that. You'll have to settle for the real thing while we watch the screen."

"Got it," Shirley said, returning her gaze to Isleta.

Isleta looked up at the screen as Shirley moved in and out, framing her ass. She gave Shirley directions, getting the camera positioned to show her in the best light. "We're just doing my ass, right?"

"Good by me," Shirley said, anxious to get going.

Isleta unbuttoned her tight jeans and wiggled out of them, careful not to slide her thong down any further than necessary. She watched her firm ass on the screen, topped by the whale tail of her black lace panties. She bent forward slightly, naturally parting her cheeks just enough to see the black thong snaking down her crack.

Shirley reached out with both hands and placed them on her ass cheeks, careful not to move her head. She squeezed her firm globes, pushing them open just enough to see the edges of her asshole not covered by the tiny black string.

"Oh yeah, Mom," Justin said, "that's a fantastic picture."

Isleta climbed onto the bed, on her knees, bending forward as she kept her eyes on the TV. Her ass went out of the camera frame for a moment while Shirley made the adjustments for her new position.

Her ass came back into the TV, this time revealing more of her asshole peeking out from around the thong. The differences between the two ass were becoming evident. Isleta's tight ass was firmer and neatly waxed.

Shirley pulled the thong down, pealing the thin string out of her crack. Her tightly closed pussy lips came into view, along with the neatly trimmed dark muff that topped her cunt.

Shirley got the thong off and pushed her legs apart, opening up the lips of her pussy just enough to get a glimpse of her glistening pink slit.

Isleta stared at the image on the TV, seeing her open crack for the first time. Comparing the two images, there was something about the unruly hair of Shirley's crack that turned her on. Was her's too... perfect?

Nobody spoke, waiting for Isleta to take the final step.

"Isleta," Shirley whispered, realizing that she was lost in thought.

"Right," Isleta said, reaching back and grabbing her cheeks. It took several tries to spread them just right, to get an image that closely matched Shirley's. When she had it, she said, "There! Freeze it there."

Jason grabbed the image just in time. Shirley's patience had run out and she turned to look at the screen, to see their two asses, frozen, side by side.

All four of them sat on the end of the bed, in stunned silence, examining the oversized images displayed on the screen. Without saying a word, they stripped out of their remaining clothes.

"Fuck!" Isleta exclaimed, the first to speak, "can you believe that?"

"Mmmm," Shirley replied, "makes me want to lick the screen."

"Mom!" Justin said, raising his voice, "You can't be—."

"Hush!" Isleta interrupted, putting a finger to Justin's lips, "I was thinking the same thing."

tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers