Twins Score Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

"Top or bottom?" Shirley asked Isleta, cutting off any further comments from her boys.

"Top," Isleta replied, winking at her, then giving her a gentle tap on her shoulder. Shirley lay back on the bed and barely got her legs spread before Isleta buried her face in Shirley's red muff, and then turned to straddle her.

Jason quickly recovered from his initial shock, and handed Justin the glasses. He activated Mr. Beaver and got a split screen image from the two cameras. He positioned Mr. Beaver on the TV stand, facing back towards his mom's ass, and zoomed in to fill her half of the screen with the image of Isleta lapping her cunt. Justin set the glasses on a pillow just behind Isleta and fiddled with them until the view of Isleta's ass came into view, with Shirley licking her open gash from below.

The twins sat facing the TV, more interested in watching the oversized images than the real thing.

Isleta moaned, loudly, as Shirley's rapid fire tongue flicking pushed her close to the edge. She broke off from Shirley's pussy and rose up on extended arms, arched her back, and pushed back against Shirley's face as a powerful orgasm coursed through her writhing body.

Both girl's asses dropped out of the camera frame and drew the twins attention back to the live action. Isleta collapsed onto Shirley, her face coming to rest on Shirley's red muff.

When she recovered, she turned back to Shirley and said, "That was so good, sorry I didn't get you off. Are you ready to try again?"

Shirley hesitated, then said to Isleta, "I'll take a rain check."

"How about us?" Jason said, surprised his mom wanted a rest, "We're ready."

"I'll bet your are," Shirley said, sizing up the situation. "Your dad asked for something special, for the bikers, and I could use a little practice."

"I like the sound of this already," Justin said, "What is it?"

Shirley took her time, explaining that John had really gotten excited about his first ass-fuck, and wanted to try a double, with him in her ass and "Dub" in her cunt. Isleta's jaw dropped when she realized that Shirley wanted a practice run, taking both her son's cocks at the same time.

"Fuck yeah, Mom," Jason said, "I'm in."

"Me too," chimed in Justin.

"Good," Shirley said, "and let's set it up so I can watch on the TV. I want to make sure I get it right for your dad."

"And you expect me to film this?" Isleta asked, incredulously. She still couldn't get over the audacity of Shirley's suggestion.

"Come on, Isleta," Justin said, "It'll be great. You might even get some ideas of your own, you know, for later."

"Down boys," Shirley said, giving Isleta another wink, "let's not get ahead of yourselves."

Isleta sighed, shaking her head. What the fuck, she'd just eaten her first pussy, nothing should surprise her now.

Jason claimed dibs on Shirley's ass, not bothering to explain to Isleta that Justin had the last ass-fuck with Mom. Justin got on his back with his head hanging over the edge so he could lean back and see the TV. Shirley straddled him and Jason knelt behind her, also facing the TV.

Jason handed Isleta the glasses and got her positioned to the side so Shirley's ass filled the screen, along with both cocks.

Shirley got things started by easily maneuvering Justin's hard cock over her wet cunt. All eyes were glued to the TV as Isleta kept the glasses pointed at his cock, capturing its slide into her cunt.

"Jason," Shirley said, "I forgot the lube. It's in the nightstand drawer."

"Let me," Isleta said, taking the tube from Jason as he got back into position, "and you wear the glasses for this."

Jason put the glasses, giving the others a big screen view of Shirley's ass crack from above.

Isleta squeezed a big dollop of goo at the top of Shirley's crack. Using her index finger, she pushed it down into her crack, feeling for her asshole with her fingertip.

"Justin, you're not watching a movie, I could use a little help," Shirley said, giving him a pat on the cheek.

"Sorry, Mom," he replied, reaching back and spreading her cheeks.

"A little more," Shirley said, watching her crack open wide on the screen.

Isleta took over, plunging her finger into Shirley's tight asshole, wiggling it around until she felt her muscle relax. Shirley moaned, aroused by the movement of Justin's cock inside her along with Isleta's finger.

Isleta kept working her fingers until she had three easily sliding in and out.

"I think I'm ready," Shirley said in a low whisper, wondering if she could hold off an orgasm long enough for Jason to get his cock into her ass.

Jason edged forward, pushing the head of his cock into her snug entrance. Isleta squeezed out more lube and used it to coat the length of Jason's shaft.

Shirley gasped, as Jason slowly pushed his cock into her. He still had the glasses locked onto Shirley's ass. The others were glued to the TV screen, as both of Shirley's holes filled with hard cock.

With both cocks all the way in, Shirley rocked her body to and fro, trying to get the hang of sliding both cocks in and out at the same time. The sensation was incredible and she felt an orgasm bubbling just below the surface.

"Oh fuck yeah, Mom," Jason cried, "just like that, it feels so good."

Justin starred at the TV screen, mesmerized by the sight of the double fucking his mom was taking.

The boys tried to stay stationary, letting their mom control the action. Shirley's pace was increasing with each stroke, along with her panting. The faster she stroked, the closer she got to an orgasm, and the more she started to lose her rhythm.

She finally lost all control as she clung to the edge of a powerful orgasm. Jason took over and pounded her ass, slamming his cock into her. He held her by the hips to prevent her from sailing off the end of his cock.

Shirley shrieked when her orgasm hit, pushing back against the two cocks as hard as she could. Jason was close and continued to pound her ass, grunting loudly with each thrust.

Isleta sensed Jason was close and slid her hand into his ass crack, pressing a finger against his asshole.

"Yes... yes..." he shouted as her finger plunged in. He arched his back, sending the TV image of her ass off the screen. "Fuck!" he shouted, blowing his load deep into his mom's ass. He lost his grip on her hips and sent her flying forward with his next thrust, knocking her off both their cocks.

Shirley collapsed on Justin, panting wildly, trying to catch her breath. Isleta grabbed Jason's cock with her free hand and stroked out the final few shots of cum onto Shirley's heaving ass.

Having drained Jason, Isleta looked down to see Justin's glistening cock standing straight up. She went down on him, taking him all the way into her throat in one swift motion.

Jason recovered, and looked down to get Isleta back up on the TV screen, sucking his brother's cock.

She worked quickly, sucking his cock for all she was worth. She couldn't resist sneaking a glance at the TV screen to see his cock all the way down her throat. Jason moved to the side so Isleta could come around to face the TV. Something about seeing her image on the TV motivated her, and she cupped his balls, gently squeezing them on each downstroke.

Justin was glued to the TV screen, watching Isleta deep throat him while she fondled his balls. He lifted up, pressing his cock ever deeper into her eager mouth.

Sensing he was close, she slide a finger down his ass crack to give him the same treatment she gave Jason.

"Ohhh," he groaned when the tip of her finger entered him.

She felt his muscles tightened and pulled up until just the head of his cock was in her mouth. She stroked him with her free hand and plunged her finger all the way into his asshole, all the time watching herself on the TV.

Justin bucked wildly, flooding her mouth with his cum as she jacked out his entire load.

After draining him, she raised up slowly, giving Jason time to keep her in the camera frame. She smiled into the camera and opened her mouth, tilting her head back just enough to keep his cum from running out. She teased them, sloshing her cum covered tongue from side to side. Just when it looked like she would swallow, she turned her head down to Shirley's ass and let it dribble out.

"You go girl!" Shirley exclaimed, fascinated by the slow-motion performance.

Isleta motioned to Jason point the camera down to Shirley's ass, then used her hand to corral the cum and smear it down into her ass crack. She lowered her head to Shirley's ass to get her face back in the camera frame, grinned, and then used her fingers to push a big gob of cum into Shirley's stretched out asshole.

"Fuck!" Justin shouted, trying to comprehend Isleta's nasty display, "That was so hot."

"Uh-huh," Isleta replied, beaming with pride, "I think your mom inspired me."

"Wow!" Shirley said, "John's going to be impressed. It'll be a couple of hours before they get here and I need to get cleaned up, and you three need to clear out of here, they can't know that your upstairs watching us."

"Got it Mom," Jason said, "text us when it's safe to sneak back in here. I'll get the cameras back downstairs and ready for you."

Shirley turned back to look at Isleta, giving her yet another wink, "Are you sure about this?"

Without replying, she returned Shirley's wink.

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers