All Comments on 'Twisted Family Ch. 02'

by stilwaters

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chilickherchilickherover 11 years ago

Now it is time for mom aunt and son to get it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree all three together...or get Jen, Mom and Troy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok

So did Troy win the bet ? If so what did he win ? Playing with someones emotions can be dangerous game . Typical of a young dumb kid full of cum ......

vrieseavrieseaover 11 years ago
Very Erotic

Very hot and erotic. Well written with great build up. Looking forward to the next chapter. Well done.

Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not for me

I kept reading out of curiousity but i really dont like Troy. Or the snoopy mother either. Games are one thing, outright lying is something different. I enjoy stories much more when i like the characters, and i hated all the characters in this story... forget about the incest,( which i expected of course) they are not good people.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy mutually consensual love stories between mother and son. The emotional and sexual epiphany experienced by the mother was beautifully described. The chemistry, trust, safety and security that exists between mother and son is only strengthened when they accept each other as human being with the same needs and wants as themselves. Mature, self-aware humans can accept the fact they are lovers as well as mother and son. Although their sexual relationship may end, they relationship as mother and son willnot end only evolve. True love has no boundaries, only people do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous