Twisted Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy struggles with new discovery.
9.9k words
4.62
68.9k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the views and votes the first chapter. Comments awlays welcome, positive or negative. This could probably be a stand alsone story but will make a little more sense if the first chapter is read. Thanks again.

Ann pushed back hard one last time, tilting her head back as a moan escaped her lips. She could feel her pussy pulsating around the hard thick shaft buried deep inside of her. Looking down she watched a bead of sweat drip from her face falling onto Troy's chest. Collapsing on top of him, her whole body trembling, she slowly ground her pelvis into the still hard cock inside of her.

"God baby your killing me tonight." Ann said between her panting breaths.

"Ready to stop?" Troy asked as he rolled them over resting on his elbows as he gently kissed her forehead.

"No way, just let me catch my breath for a second." Ann let out a quick gasp as Troy pulled his cock from her and slid the underside of his shaft over her swollen clit.

"So it went well today then?" Troy asked looking down at his aunt trying to catch her breath.

"You want to talk about this now?" Ann asked between her long deep breaths.

"Sure."

"God you're not right," Ann laughed.

"Just want to make sure nothing changed with our story that's all. Think you convinced her?"

Ann pulled Troy's lips to hers kissing him deeply as she looked into his eyes. "I should get an Oscar for what I pulled off today."

"Is that so?"

"Yes... Oh GOD!" Ann gasped as Troy pressed his cock harder against her wet lips.

"Tell me." Troy said softly.

Ann looked up devilishly at Troy trying to concentrate as she squirmed her pussy against his cock. "Pretty much the way things happened, just left a few keys parts out." Ann said, reaching between them sliding her hand around thick cock between her legs.

"Like?"

"I told her about the first night in the hot tub. I left out we spent most of the night playing." Ann slid Troy's swollen head over her clit as she looked into his eyes. "That I spent the night teaching you how to drive a woman wild with your tongue. Just fuck me baby!" Ann pleaded as she slid Troy's huge cock up and down over her pussy.

"What else did you leave out?" Troy said as he teased his aunt.

"That the first time I had this cock in me was a couple weeks after that first night."

"I remember that night," Troy whispered into her ear as he let the head of his cock slide just between her lips.

"Oh yes baby!" Ann rocked her pelvis at the feel of his cock penetrating her.

"What else?"

"Please Troy," Ann was squirming wildly under Troy trying to get his cock deeper inside of her.

"What did you tell her about Uncle Jim?"

Ann let out a light moan as Troy slid his cock from the opening of her pussy. Grabbing his cock tighter, she squirmed to try to get him back into her. Troy's talking and teasing was driving her wild, she loved how he could control her now, making her submit to his every want. Her Breathing slowed now as she looked into his eyes, sliding his cock in circles over her swollen clit.

"I told her he didn't know anything." Ann's fingernails dug into Troy's back as he slid his cock slowly into her pussy. Her back arching up as she felt the base of his cock stretching her pussy. Whimpering as Troy slowly ground his cock into her.

"Why did you tell her that?" Troy slid his cock out slowly, pushing back in just as her lips slid over his swollen head. Watching as his aunt's eyes met his; slowly fucking her with just the tip of his cock.

"I didn't think she could take the truth."

"What would that be?" Troy slid his cock deep into Ann's pussy, fucking her with slow long strokes, their eyes locked onto one another.

"That it was his nephew that turned his wife into the slut he had always wanted." Ann screamed out as troy pinned her legs back and began slamming his cock deep into her.

"You didn't tell her your husband gets off watching me fuck you?"

"No baby!" Ann felt herself losing control.

"That he loves sliding his cock into your cum filled pussy?"

Ann struggled to try to respond but couldn't. Troy's cock slammed deep inside of her, she could feel it through her whole body. Screaming wildly as his words and cock took her to another world, she clamped her arms around his neck. Hearing him moan out she held herself tight against his muscular frame as she felt his cock pumping streams of cum inside of her. Ann turned her head looking up at Troy as he rose up, his cock slowly sliding from her.

Reaching down Troy slid his hand down between her legs, two fingers sliding into her pussy. He smiled as his aunt looked lustfully into his eyes. Pulling his fingers from her, Troy slid them up her trembling body and placed them over her lips.

Ann softly moaned as she traced her tongue gently over his cum covered fingers then opened her lips sliding them into her mouth. "Love how we taste baby," she said softly as Troy pulled them from her mouth.

Troy slid beside her and slid his hands up and down her body as she recovered. Lying quietly as her breathing slowed, she turned into him wrapping her leg over his. Smiling as they tenderly kissed, her hand stroking his softening cock.

"Mmmm, I needed that," Ann said.

"Sorry if today was a little too much," Troy said as his hands ran through her hair.

"It was a little intense, but I know she will forgive me."

"She will."

"How were you so sure she would find it?"

"I knew she would see it eventually, just not sure when. She is nosey, always looks at my computer and phone."

"Better be careful she may outsmart you." Ann said smiling.

"I am, I only left it unlocked so she would see it."

"I think I got it pretty close to the one I had sent last summer after the first time."

"Yes you did, I remember that text well."

"You're so twisted, I love how you think."

"Right back at ya sexy."

"I still think you're going to lose the bet."

"We will see." Troy turned his aunt in his arms, her ass pressing up against his cock.

Ann purred in pleasure as she felt his hand slide down between her opening legs, his fingers tracing between her wet lips. "Your uncle will be mad he missed this." Ann said looking back as she felt Troy's cock slide between her legs from behind.

"Do you want me to try him?" Ann asked into the phone as she flipped through the mail.

"No, no I will try again."

"He didn't call at all?"

"He sent a text last night saying he was staying at his friend Miles, but I haven't heard from him today."

"It's only noon Cindy, he's probably still sleeping."

"I know, just after yesterday I am worried."

"Why what happened when he came home?"

"Nothing really, we just talked, but he just kept trying to change the subject."

"Well speaking from experience, it's not an easy thing to talk about," Ann said with a little laugh.

"Cute, I know, I'm just getting nervous for no reason."

"Just relax he will be home soon I'm sure."

"Okay, thanks. Sorry I will let you go."

"Hey..."

"Yes?" Cindy said after a long pause."

"I want to talk some more; when you're ready okay."

"I know me too. He's pulling in I will talk to you later." Cindy hung up as she saw Troy walking towards the house.

"Hi Mom." Troy said as he came through the door.

"Hi sweetie, where were you? I was getting worried."

"Didn't you get my text?"

"Yes, sorry I just thought you would be home sooner I guess."

"Sorry late night we slept in."

"Hungry?"

"Sure, but you don't have to cook before work."

"It's okay, I can make something quick if you want. I was hoping we could talk today."

"Yeah sure." Troy looked away, pretending to look at the TV.

"Sorry, not trying to push you. I'm just concerned."

"I know mom, little embarrassing for me I guess, to put it lightly."

"We don't have to. I won't push it; I would like to talk though when you are ready."

"Me too." Troy walked over smiling at his mom. "I'm ok mom really."

Cindy wrapped her arms around him," I hope so baby," she thought.

Cindy made some sandwiches real quick and they both made small talk as they ate. She didn't bring up the subject anymore, hoping that when she got home he would feel a little more at ease. She still was unsure what to say to him, she mostly just wanted to let him know she wasn't blaming him for this.

The evening at work was hard for Cindy. Her coworkers constantly asking her what was wrong, she knew they would notice but thought she would be able to hide her preoccupation better. She just kept saying she wasn't feeling well and at her end of her shift told them that she was just going to call off tomorrow. Only one day to try to wrap her mind around everything was definitely not enough.

Feeling even more depressed now as she pulled into her drive, she didn't like that Troy didn't seem to be able to talk about this. She had thought maybe trying to get him to see a professional but wasn't sure if that would only make him withdraw further from her. Cindy walked into the kitchen, noticing Troy flipping his laptop shut as she walked in.

"Evening mom, how was work?" Troy asked looking up.

"Good, pretty slow actually."

"Slow is good."

"How was your night?" Ann asked giving him a hug, noticing his sweaty t-shirt.

"Good, just went for a run. Going to stay up? I was going to shower real quick."

"Sounds good, me too." Cindy waited until Troy disappeared upstairs then flipped open his laptop. Clicking onto his name, she flipped it closed when it asked for a password. Sliding out of her shoes she headed up to her bedroom, a shower was what she needed right now.

After showering, she got into her pajamas and walked out into the hall. She could hear the TV in the living room and glanced into Troy's room as she walked by. Noticing his camera equipment sprawled across his room. She peeked in to make sure he wasn't in there then headed down the stairs.

"Go out shooting today?" She asked as she curled into the chair across from Troy.

"No just getting it ready, probably going out tomorrow morning. News said that it would be cloudy tomorrow, makes for cool looking sunrises."

"Great, can't wait to see the shots. Need some new ones for the walls." Cindy smiled as her son, flipped open his laptop. Troy had always had a great eye and had been into photography since a young teen. His photographs covered her walls, mostly black and white shots, the only ones he would do in color were sunrises and sunsets.

"Here look through these, I'll be right back." Troy handed her his laptop, it was open to his photo gallery and headed upstairs. She scrolled through the photos as she heard him moving things in his room. Stopping on a Black and white shot of a lake near his college Cindy gazed in amazement at how beautiful it looked. She jumped as Troy kissed her on the cheek.

"Troy this one is stunning." She said looking back.

"Thanks. I thought you might like it." Troy pulled his hand from around his back pulling out a framed enlarged picture of the same she was looking at on the computer. "A belated mother's day gift, sorry so late, I made them redo the frame."

"Oh baby, it's beautiful, I don't know what to say."

"Thanks, mom, just made me think of you when I took it."

Cindy stood hugging Troy tightly; she could feel tears running down her face. She felt his arms tighten around her as she cried into his chest.

"Mom, I'm really sorry for everything. I hope you know that."

"I do sweetie, really I do." Cindy said wiping the tears from her eyes as she leaned back. "I just want my boy back."

"You never lost me mom. Lets hang this wherever you want then we can talk. Okay?" Troy said grabbing the picture from his mom.

"Deal", she said smiling," I want it right there." Cindy said pointing above the fireplace.

"Couldn't make it easy could you." Troy smiled as he looked towards the fireplace.

"Nope, go get the ladder and the tools."

Cindy laughed as Troy joked with her as he climbed up and down the ladder trying to get the picture centered right over the mantle. It was good to see him smiling again. Cindy sat onto the couch pointing here fingers left and right now, trying to help him get it perfect. She held two thumbs up as he shifted it into just the right spot.

"Wow! Troy that looks awesome up there. I can't wait to show it off."

"Thanks. Does look good if I say so myself." Troy smiled as he walked by his mom into the kitchen.

Returning with two bottles of water, he sat down beside her on the couch, both admiring his work.

"Thanks for giving me some time with this mom. I'm not sure what I can tell you that will make this better, but I will try to answer any questions or concerns you have."

"Oh, Okay." Cindy felt a little caught off guard. She had wanted to talk with Troy but still really didn't know where to start. And his straight forward demeanor had thrown her a bit. She turned pulling her legs up under her, glancing up at Troy, a nervous smile fell across her face.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want." Troy said pulling one leg onto the couch as he turned towards her.

"No, I want to talk, just don't know where to start. I guess my main concern is how this has affected you."

"Meaning?"

"To be blunt, I guess I'm afraid this is going to mess with your head in some way."

"It's not, really. Aside from being embarrassed about getting caught."

"Well it's who you got caught with, it's not like I found out you were sleeping with a girl down the street."

"I know, it's not the same, but it's just sex mom."

"Troy, she's family!"

"I'm aware of that."

"Troy, I don't get how you can be so nonchalant about this. She's your aunt, my sister!" Cindy raised her voice a bit but caught herself before really getting to loud.

"I'm sorry mom, I guess I just see this differently than you."

"How do you see it?" Cindy gave Troy a look of disbelief.

"We have always been close, you know that. We both just gave in to a moment, sure, it wasn't right in most people's eyes but we can't change anything now. Why get so caught up trying to analyze it to death."

"A moment? Troy it went on for over a year."

"Well, it was a fun moment." Troy chuckled a bit, and looked towards his mom who was not smiling.

"Troy!"

"I'm sorry, too soon to joke?"

"Yeah a little soon, smart ass." Cindy kicked at Troy's leg. Cindy leaned back against the arm of the couch taking a deep breath.

"Are you disappointed in me?" Troy asked as their eyes met.

"I wish you and more so your aunt had used better judgment. But I'm not mad at you, I'm really just concerned right now Troy."

"Well thanks mom, but really I'm okay. I'm more afraid this will affect you and her."

"We did talk, as you know. I'm not sure things will get back to normal anytime soon, maybe ever. But she's my sister and I will forgive her eventually."

"Why are you putting this all on her?"

"Well she was the adult here," Cindy watched as Troy raised his eyebrows to that comment. "I know you were over 18, but still Troy, she knew better."

"She told you about the first night?"

"Yes." Cindy said after hesitating,

"Then you know I was the one who... who made the first move I guess." Troy was staring away, wondering how much he could tell his mom about the first night.

"Yes, but Troy, she also told me she kind of asked for it. Teasing you or whatever she was doing." Cindy could feel her nerves returning now, this was hard enough with her sister but even more so with her son.

"Teasing me would be a stretch, she stood up to show me her bikini and I grabbed her."

"Well an aunt shouldn't stand in front of her nephew asking him what he thinks of her bikini!" Cindy said.

"Mom I started it, I was the one who pushed it after that first night. I was the one who pushed it even further last week." Troy could feel his voice shaking a bit; more concerned he was saying something that would freak out his mother.

"Troy she told me. Still she should have known better. You also for that matter. Why would you ever do that when I know you have girls your age who are probably throwing themselves at you?"

"Honestly?" Troy asked after looking away then back towards his mother who was obviously nervous at this point.

"Yes, please tell me, I want to understand."

"I guess it just turned me on. I have always liked older women. I'd had many flirt with me before that night. I had never done anything with anyone other than girls my age though. I guess I was just curious, and to be honest; her being my aunt just turned me on more." Troy was looking away; he knew his words would freak her out. He stared forward just waiting for her reaction.

"Troy..." He could hear her begin to cry. Rubbing his face with his hands, he was afraid to look back up.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he felt his moms arms wrap around him. "Maybe she wasn't going to think her son was a complete pervert," he thought.

"Mom its ok, I'm fine. You're the one I'm worried about."

Cindy took a deep breath. "I'm okay Troy, just a lot to take in."

"I know, I'm sorry. Don't put this all on Ann okay. Troy said looking his mom in the eye as he pushed her back a bit.

"I'm trying not to. Just being protective of you."

"I'm a big boy now mom, I can fend for myself."

Cindy shook her head a bit, smiling as she looked up. "I know sweetie."

"We okay?" Troy asked hugging his mom.

"We'll always be good honey."

"Thanks mom. Love you.'

"Love you too."

"Go throw some water on your face. I don't like to see you crying."

Cindy stood up, squeezing her sons shoulder as she walked away from him. She knew this wasn't the end of this, but she didn't want to push him and make things worse.

Returning to the living room she found him talking to his friend Mile's at the door.

"Be back in a few mom."

"Oh okay." She said as the two of them walked out and jumped into Mile's car. She watched as they drove away wondering what they could be up to so late. "Guess this isn't really late when you're a teen." She thought.

Sitting down on the couch, she looked up at the picture Troy had given her. It looked truly beautiful hanging above the fireplace. Glancing down she tapped the laptop on the table and pulled it onto her lap as the screen came on.

She opened up the home page and clicked on the weather to see what was in store for the upcoming day. "Might as well work on the tan tomorrow if I can." She thought. Her thoughts quickly went back to her conversation with Troy and she clicked on the history to see what sites he had been on. She spent a lot of time doing this when he was in high school, trying to make sure he stayed out of trouble.

"Obviously you failed there," She said quietly.

Finding mostly sports or photography sites, she clicked on the last one not sure what it was. She watched as the site loaded, and placed her hand over her mouth when an erotic story site popped up on the screen. Scrolling down the site she was amazed at all the different categories. She nervously clicked the bottom link that said favorites. The majority of his favorites had tags of either "Mature" or "Incest" in them. Cindy panicked as she heard a car door slam and quickly closed the laptop, her anxiety increasing as she realized the site would still be up when he logged back on.

"Shit!" Cindy blurted out just as the door opened.

"Sorry, Miles wanted me to look at a car for sale down the street."

"You're buying another car?'

"No, he is. Kind of hard to see in the dark, were going to go check it out better in the morning."

"Cool."

"So, you feel better now?"

"Yes, I am." Cindy said feeling nervous again.

"What's wrong?" Troy said rubbing her arm as he walked by.

"I'm okay. Just need a little sleep. Thanks again for the picture Troy, I love it."