Twisted Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, sorry it took so long."

"I'm going to hit the sack. I'm off tomorrow just so you know."

"Great maybe we can catch a movie or something if you want."

"I would like that. Night sweetie."

"Good night mom."

Troy flipped on his laptop and smiled when he saw the story site pop up on the screen. "Sweet dreams mom," he said softly.

Cindy closed her door behind her locking it. Grabbing her laptop she sprawled onto her bed, she was wide-awake. Typing the site into her browser she was anxious to see what these stories were about Troy had been reading. She couldn't remember which ones he had saved as favorites but at least this would give her an idea of what he was looking at. She heard his door close down the hall as she typed incest into the sites search engine.

She briefly scanned a few that had "Aunt" in the tag line, and then found herself clicking on one that involved a mother and son. After reading a couple of short ones she began reading a longer one involving a son's lust for his mother. After a few pages she stood up and turned the fan above the bed on. Sliding out of her clothes she laid back onto the bed and began reading again.

Finishing the story she rolled onto her back, gazing up at the spinning blades of the fan she pulled her cum soaked fingers from her pussy. "My god, I'm as messed up as they are," she thought. Her hands slid back down between her legs as she turned clicking on another story.

The sound of a car horn woke her from her sleep. Cindy's eyes tried to adjust to the light coming through the windows as she looked to the clock. Sitting up in bed, her head was pounding. She had been awake until the early hours of the morning reading story after story. Standing up she made her way to the shower and stood under the warm water trying to wake up.

Toweling off she laughed to herself as she looked out into her bedroom. Her laptop was sitting on the floor, a bottle of lube, a vibrator and a dildo lying on her bed. Looking into the mirror, her red eyes staring back at her, "Maybe you should see the professional."

Cindy walked into the room and cleaned up. Picking up her phone she went to call Sean then remembered he wouldn't have any cell service where he was. Tossing the phone back onto the bed she dressed and headed downstairs. Troy wasn't in his room and a note on the table said he had gone out with Mile's and would be back later.

After cleaning for an hour she sat on the couch and tapped her fingers nervously onto the coffee table. Feeling the urge to go back to her room and get on her computer she decided it wasn't a good idea and got up to make some more coffee. "God I need laid!" She said to her reflection on the microwave door as she waited for it to brew.

After a couple cups of coffee and fighting the urge to masturbate, Cindy decided she should just lay out for a bit on the deck. She changed into her bikini and started down the hall when she caught Troy's computer out of the corner of her eye. Entering his room, she clicked the mouse, disappointed to find it locked. She grabbed his camera which was sitting to close to the edge of the bed and placed it on his night stand. Turning to the door she stopped tuning back and opened his drawer. Expecting to find some porn magazines, she laughed as she lifted up a photography book. As she opened it, a CD slipped from the middle of the pages and fell to the floor. She saw the name Jane written across it in black and as she picked it up as she heard Troy come into the house.

Sliding it back in and replacing the book, she hurriedly walked down the hall.

"Hi honey," she said as she walked down the stairs.

"Hey... wow mom looking good." Troy said staring up at her.

Cindy stopped halfway down the stairs realizing she was in her bikini. Suddenly feeling self-conscious with the little amount of clothing she had on.

"Mom?" Troy said when she didn't respond.

"Sorry Troy, I was just going to lay out."

"That's fine, but unless you want Miles gawking at you I would change." Tory laughed.

"Oh okay." Cindy said half staring into space.

"You okay?"

"Yes sorry, I didn't sleep much last night, little out of it." Cindy got out as Troy started up the stairs.

"Well you look great." Troy said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Thanks." Cindy felt a rush through her body as Troy's hand slipped around her bare back. "I'm... I'm going to go change."

"Okay."

"Damn," Troy said to himself as he watched his mom scamper up the stairs, her scantily clad ass right in front of him.

Cindy could feel her hands trembling a bit as she slid some shorts on over her bikini bottoms. "To much coffee," she thought, knowing that was a lie. She pulled a top out of her drawer and opened her bedroom door just as Troy closed his. Hoping she hadn't disturbed anything she walked down stairs. Hearing a knock on the door she opened it up to find Miles smiling back at her. After a quick hug she watched him go upstairs and join Troy in his bedroom.

Cindy sat at the kitchen table trying to wrap her head around the past day's events. She wasn't sure what had overcome her last night, or the rush she got a few minutes ago when Troy had innocently hugged her. She remembered her sister's comment about the forbidden part of it turning her on. After reading the stories last night she could see that, her thoughts went back to the screams coming from her sister when she walked in on them last week. While she had never been very adventurous while married, Sean had opened her up a bit in the past six months. Still she had never screamed like that with any man before.

She heard the boys coming down the stairs and went to see what their plans were for the day. They had decided to go for a run and then Troy said he would be back to spend some time with her. Before he left she asked him if he had gone out shooting this morning and when he said yes she asked if she could see the photos. Troy ran up and returned with his computer logging on and pulling them up for her before leaving.

Once they were gone she pulled up the story site and looked at his favorites again. Knowing it wasn't a good idea to read them now she just wanted to read one he had tonight. Finding the mother son story she jotted the name down and began snooping around his computer. She found a few porn sites not to her surprise, she quickly hit his email but was unable to get onto it as she expected.

Remembering the CD she had found she typed Jane into the file search and felt excited when a number of files popped up. Clicking on them she watched as Troy's photo catalog began to load.

Having no idea who Jane was, she waited for them to load then opened the file. Jane's face popped up on the screen and Cindy didn't recognize her. A woman in her late forties she thought, the first fifty or so shots were outside portraits that were taken this spring. She smiled at how beautiful they looked feeling proud knowing her son had taken them. He had used his talent in recent years to make some extra money, doing quite well at times for not having a studio to shoot from.

Closing the first file of photos and opening the next Cindy felt her heart begin to race as the first picture popped up showing Jane lying across a bed, with only stockings, bra and panties on. Nervously she clicked through the photos her excitement growing as the shots became racier with each click. Jane was a stunning woman, with a great body. The shots were actually very tastefully done and Cindy found herself becoming turned on as she flipped through them.

Cindy smiled as she looked through the rest of the photos, although a little on the erotic side none of them were overtly sexual. She looked through a few more files with women's names but only found portraits, feeling disappointed she closed the photo program and put the laptop on the dining room table. Hearing the boys come in the front door Cindy walked in to great them.

She made them all lunch and sat listening as the boys traded college stories and their plans for the summer. Cindy was impressed how matures both seemed to be, no longer the little boys she had watched grow over the years. Cindy tried to conceal her glances as her eyes roamed back and forth between the two fit males sitting at her table.

After Miles left Cindy decided to go ahead and lay out when Troy began working on his photographs from that morning. "No need to waste a sunny day," She thought as she sat down on the lounge chair. Applying a thin coat over oil over herself, she leaned back taking in the feel of the sun. She picked up her phone and set the alarm not wanting to fall asleep and burn in the high afternoon sun.

Turning over to get backside a bit she picked up the bottle and squeezed some oil onto her back straining to get it all over.

"Need some help?" She heard Troy asked as he walked onto the deck.

"Sure." Cindy smiled as her son knelt down next to her.

Laying her head back down she closed her eyes as she felt Troy's hands sliding over her back. Feeling the clasp of her top pop open, his hands slid up over her neck and down to the small over her back. Cindy squirmed a bit into the lounger as he pulled his hands back up after just hitting the top of her bikini bottoms. She felt him lift his hands from her then a few moments later begin massaging oil into her legs, starting at her ankles and slowly working his way up.

"This brings back some memories." She heard Troy say as his hand slid up her.

She could only smile as she felt his large hands slide onto her inner thighs. Slightly opening them she could feel her pussy becoming wet at his touch. She jumped a bit as she felt his fingers slide under the sides of her bikini, pulling it between her cheeks his hands running over her ass. Cindy let out a deep moan as she felt her sons hand slide under her bottoms, gently over her wet pussy.

Cindy's eyes shot open and she swung her head around, her heart racing as she reached for the phone. Turning off her alarm she tried to calm herself realizing what had just happened. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes trying to get herself fully awake. Sliding to the edge she slid her hand into her bikini bottoms."God I'm soaking wet," she thought as she stood and walked into the house.

She stood at the kitchen sink in a trance like state, staring forward blankly, she turned her head as she felt Troy's hands slide over her shoulders.

"You okay mom, you look like your zoned out."

Closing her eyes as Troy wrapped his arms around her from behind. She pushed back slightly feeling his cock press into the small of her back.

"I'm fine sweetie, just dosed off sunbathing."

"So what are the big plans for your evening off?" Troy asked as he turned and sat at the table.

"Up to you, do you want to grill something tonight for dinner?"

"Sure sounds good."

"Great. I will get dressed and run down to the store."

"Sounds good I will make sure the grill is all set. Maybe we can watch a movie later."

"Okay, going to shower then run to the store." Cindy said still feeling half dazed as she walked up to her room.

Standing under the water Cindy's hand went right to her still wet pussy. Sliding her fingers between her lips, she pulled them back out. "Not this time," she said softly.

The rest of the afternoon went by quick. After an early dinner, Troy and her had gone for a walk, sitting on the deck after ,Troy noticed she had been unusually quiet today.

"You okay mom? He said squeezing her foot.

"Yes... yes sweetie. I guess these weird hours are just catching up to me." She said smiling at her son.

"How many more till you're done?"

"Seven more shifts. I have a long weekend off next week."

"Cool get to spend some time with Sean when he gets back."

"Yeah." Cindy said emotionless as she stared forward.

"Want something to drink?" Troy asked as he stood.

"Yes, how about some wine." Cindy said as she followed Troy into the kitchen.

"Not to upset you but I invited Jen over to watch the movie."

"Why would that upset me."

"Not sure thought maybe you wanted to talk some more. She won't be over for about an hour if you want to now."

"Umm, we can if you want," Cindy said kind of caught off guard once again by her son.

"Any other questions or concerns?" Troy asked as he poured his mother a glass of wine.

"Yeah... I...Well I'm coming to grips with things I guess." Cindy said not really knowing how to put her feelings into words now.

"Have you talked to Ann?"

"Aunt Ann you mean?" Cindy said cracking a smile towards her son.

"Okay sorry. Yes Aunt Ann."

"Briefly yesterday, but not really about you two anymore."

"Still pissed at her?"

"No. Not pissed. I guess I can see how it could happen now." Cindy said as she took a drink of wine, her eyes gazing into space.

"Really?"

"Troy I'm human, I get it. I didn't say I condone it though." Cindy said looking up at her son.

Standing she topped off her glass then set one in front of Troy filling it. "I'm going to check out what movies are on to rent."

Troy watched as his mom walked away. "What the fuck?" He said quietly.

Cindy enjoyed spending the night with Jen and Troy. They all talked and joked as they watched the movie on TV then shortly after Cindy excused herself and went to bed. Resisting the urge to slide her hands between her legs, she fought to find sleep, but awoke early the next morning feeling refreshed.

After showering she walked into the hall and looked into Troy's room. Stepping in she gazed over his naked body. Stepping closer to the bed she reached down towards his thick cock barely visible as he was lying on his side. Pulling her hand back she grabbed the sheet and pulled it over her son.

Walking down the hall Cindy smiled. "I really owe Ann an apology for calling her a slut." She thought.

After spending the morning cleaning, she laid out again then headed off to work. Her shift went by to slow and after turning down an offer to get some drinks with her coworkers Cindy headed home. She felt a new calmness about her, unsure what had caused it, but it did beat the feeling of being on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Pulling in the garage Cindy walked into the dark house, yelling out for Troy.

Not finding him, she jumped into the shower and lay onto her bed enjoying the cool breeze flowing over her body. Turning onto her stomach she snuggled into the body pillow at her side and felt herself begin to nod off.

Half opening her eyes she could see the light from the hall illuminating her room. She heard Troy whisper mom and she panicked, not moving realizing she was lying naked in front of her son. She heard him again whisper mom, closer this time, then closed her eyes. She felt a chill run down her spine as she felt his fingertip tracing gently over the back of her leg. Squeezing her eyes tight, she fought to lie still as it traced up over her ass. She could feel her heart pounding as his touch left her body, she took a deep breath as she heard her door close, then his a few seconds later.

Sliding her fingers down between her legs, Cindy opened her thighs softly moaning out as she felt her wet lips. She knew she couldn't fight it this time.

The next day went by without incident and Cindy woke up Friday morning after another good night's rest. Troy was gone already and she picked up her phone finding a text from him that he was going to the lake with some friends and would see her tonight. She spent the morning cleaning then ran to the store to pick up some groceries. Rushing when she got home, she jumped into the shower and changed into her scrubs. Regretting now that she had promised a coworker she would come in early for them today.

Finally sitting down in the break room at eight o'clock, Cindy turned her phone on and tried calling Troy. His voicemail came on and she left a brief message that she would see him tonight or tomorrow morning. She sat the phone down then picked it back up clicking on her sister's name. She would have to talk with her soon, she knew, maybe over coffee tomorrow. After numerous rings, she was surprised when Ann answered instead of getting her voice mail

"Hey." Cindy heard through the phone.

"Hey, sorry, thought it was going to go to your voicemail," she said after a pause.

"Sorry couldn't get to my phone. What's up? Ann asked.

"Wondering if I could buy you a cup of coffee tomorrow morning."

"Sure sounds good." Ann replied.

"Okay, usual place at eleven.

"It's a date." Ann said as she clicked off the phone, smiling as she shook her head at Jim who was kneeling between her legs. Leaning back she let out a soft moan as she felt Troy's cock sink deep into her pussy. Kissing him on the neck she turned towards Jim, her hands sliding around the back of his head. Pulling him into her, her back arched in pleasure as his lips sucked her swollen clit between them. She felt Troy reach down and spread her legs wide his cock buried deep inside of her, her husband's mouth eagerly licking at her clit.

Troy slid his arms around his aunt, holding her tight as he began to push his cock deeper into her pussy. Hearing her moans grow deeper, he leaned back into the couch feeling his uncle's face brushing against his cock as he lapped at her pussy. Pulling her down onto his cock as he felt his balls tightening, feeling his aunt's body begin to convulse on top of him. Her hot pussy squirting around his cock just as his exploded deep inside of her.

Letting lose his grip his hands began massaging her breast as she rocked her pelvis into his cock. Looking down seeing his uncle sitting between their legs. Gently kissing her neck, "going to be a fun summer," he whispered into her ear.

Cindy toweled off after showering, glancing in the mirror, her tan lines were looking good. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she laid back letting the fan dry the moisture on her skin. Sliding her robe over her naked body, she walked to the kitchen and poured herself some wine. After a few sips she poured the remaining wine into the sink and reached into the cabinet for the tequila. "Feels like a margarita night," she said to the bottle. Glancing at her vibrating phone she clicked on the message from Troy saying he would be home in a couple hours.

Turning on the radio in the kitchen, Cindy sung along with it as she mixed her late night treat. "Going to have to slow down on this stuff after tonight. Been drinking way to much this week," she thought. After pouring herself a glass, she grabbed the container and headed into the living room. Humming along with the radio Cindy quickly finished her glass and poured the remaining drink from the mixer.

She leaned back onto the arm of the couch and let one foot drop to the floor as she spread her other. Opening up her robe a bit she traced her fingers up and down her body. Softly singing along with the radio she glanced over at the chair where she had seen Jen and Troy. She began wondering if they were playing now, her fingers circling her hard nipple, "Lucky girl," she thought.

Slowly sliding her hand between her legs, her fingers traced lightly over her wet outer lips. Draping her upper leg over the top of the couch, Cindy slid down a bit more spreading her legs as her robe fell open. Her mind lost in the thought of feeling his large cock sliding between her wet lips. Pushing two fingers into herself, she began rocking her pelvis, rubbing her clit with her fingers as they slid in and out of her.

"Need some help?" Troy said as he placed his hand onto his mother's leg.

"OH MY GOD!" Cindy screamed out pulling her legs together and frantically trying to cover herself.

"Mom, calm down its me." Troy said trying not to laugh.

"Troy my god how... oh my GOD!" Her voice shot up as she pulled her gown around her and ran towards the stairs. Racing down the hall as she hit the top of them she ran to her room, slamming her door behind her.