Twisted Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy sat onto the end of her bed, her face buried in her hands. She could hear Troy walking down the hall and went to get up to lock the door just as he knocked.

"Mom."

"Troy, I'm okay, go to bed okay." Cindy said as she stopped and went back to the bed. Her head spinning from both the tequila and the embarrassment.

"Mom, I'm coming in."

"Troy no!" She said just as the door opened.

"To late." He smiled as he closed the door.

"Troy!"

"What? I didn't want you to be upset about this."

"I'm not upset, I'm embarrassed."

"Why?"

"Seriously Troy?" Cindy could fell her face beat red.

"Okay, sorry. That was a dumb question. It's nothing to get upset about though."

Cindy sat back down staring at the floor. Hiding her face in her hand, her head shaking slightly back and forth. Troy leaned against the dresser in front of his mom; he was actually shocked she wasn't sobbing.

"Just embarrassed Troy. I didn't think you were going to be home. Your text said you would be a couple hours."

"Well, I was."

"You just sent it 30 minutes ago."

"I sent that a couple hours ago."

"Well it never came across."

"Should I call the cell company and complain?" Troy laughed as his mother looked up at him. "I caught my mom masturbating because of a glitch in your system."

"Cute, smart ass!" Cindy said getting up and walking into the bathroom. Throwing some cold water on her face, laughing a bit at herself into the mirror. "Least you're not a sobbing mess girl." Toweling her face off she walked back into the bedroom to find Troy sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You okay?" Troy asked as Cindy sat next to him at the foot of the bed.

"Yes... sorry again." Cindy said looking meekly at her son.

Troy wrapped one arm around her and squeezed her body into his. "So we even now?"

"Even?" Cindy said glancing up.

"You caught me with your sister, I caught you masturbating, I say were even." Troy laughed.

"You're too much!" Cindy playfully punched Troy in the stomach as she stood. She could feel the effects of the Tequila more so now and slid onto the bed, feeling Troy crawl up onto it also.

"Not even then, huh?" Troy said sliding up beside her.

"Have you talked to her?" Cindy asked looking at her son.

"No, not since she came over Sunday morning."

"Really?"

"No. I sent her a text apologizing, but that's it."

"I'm surprised."

"You asked me not to remember."

"Yea but still."

"So now I'm a bad guy for not talking to her?"

"No." Cindy smiled as she looked down. "Just feel bad for her now I guess."

"Feel bad for her?"

"Sorry, I know I'm confusing you. I do love her, and I miss her also."

"Me too." Troy said his fingers pulling Cindy's hair back from her face.

"Can you give me an honest answer to something?" Cindy said not looking up.

"Sure."

"Do you... Can you... be alone with her now and just have a normal relationship?" Cindy glanced up wanting to see his facial expression.

"I'm not sure to be honest." Troy said letting his arm slide out from under him, resting his head on his hand as he looked his mom in the eye.

"We are one messed up family." Cindy said her hand sliding around Troy's shoulder. "At least he's honest about it," she thought.

"We'll be fine mom." Troy pulled her into him hugging her as she tucked her head under his.

"Hope so." Cindy held her son tight. Not wanting to let go.

She could feel herself falling asleep in her son's arms and knew she should ask him to go to his room. This felt good though, secure in his arms, she began to relax as Troy's fingers traced lightly up and down her back.

Cindy half opened her eyes feeling a little cold. Sliding her hips back, she wiggled her bottom into the warmth behind her. She snuggled her head into the arm she was resting on, feeling her heart skip a beat realizing it was Troy that was behind her. Looking down her robe was open and she tried to pull it over her naked body while trying to nudge him awake.

"Troy." She whispered. "Troy!" A little louder this time but he hadn't budged. She had no idea what time it was, she only knew it was still dark out. Still feeling the Tequila she wrapped her robe back around her and laid her head back onto his arm. She fought to stay awake but the warm body and rhythmic breathing behind her soon had her nodding off.

Cindy let her outer leg fall to the bed. "Ohhh," she let out as she felt her mind and body react as his fingers slid between her legs. Turning her head towards him, she met his lips. Kissing him softly she moaned into his mouth, her pelvis rocking as two fingers slipped inside of her. Trying to reach her hand to his head but unable as it was pinned beneath his.

Cindy's eyes Jolted open as she clamped her legs around his hand.

"Troy! No Troy, please no!" She pleaded feeling his fingers twirling inside of her.

"God you're so beautiful." Troy's voice said softly, as he looked to her.

"Troy please stop." Cindy tried to sit up but couldn't. Her head was lying on Troy's arm, one arm pinned down by his body the other being firmly held down by his hand. Looking down as she pleaded with him, her robe fully open, his hand buried between her clamped legs. "Troy!" She screamed out as she felt herself losing control. Her gyrations to get free only pushing his fingers deeper into her pussy. The palm of his hand sliding against her clit as she struggled.

She quit fighting, her upper body relaxing as her pelvis rocked slightly in reaction to his fingers. "Troy please." She said softly turning away from him, her eyes blankly staring at the wall. She gasped out as she felt his hand slide from between her legs and Troy roll off the bed. "Troy," she called out as she turned, watching him walk out of the room.

Sliding her trembling legs over the side of the bed, she walked into her bathroom. Throwing some cold water on her face, she pushed her body up looking into the mirror. Her hands resting on the sink, she stared into the mirror as she took a staggered deep breath. Her robe hanging open, Cindy grasp the sides closing it as she walked through her room. The digital clock reading four am the only thing lighting the room, she walked into the hall and opened his door.

"Troy," She said softly as she looked at her son sprawled out on his stomach.

Troy turned hearing his mother's voice. Sitting up as he did he watched his mother's hands slowly pull her robe open. He felt his cock grow hard as she let it drop to the floor in front of him as he stood. Sliding his arms around her naked body, her legs wrapped around him as he picked her up and walked to her bed.

Their lips wildly kissing one another as Troy laid her onto the bed, climbing between her legs. Cindy's hand frantically trying to push her sons shorts off, she gasped out as she found his cock. Her hand wrapping around the massive girth of her son for the first time. Pulling her leg up she found his shorts with her foot and pushed them down. Her hand tightening around his cock she desperately tried to pull him between her legs. Her body squirming wildly into her sons.

Troy felt like he was about to explode. His moms frenzied state and her hand pumping wildly on his cock was about to push him over the edge. Grabbing her hand from his cock, he pulled her hands over her head and pinned them both down with one of his. Gently biting his mother's neck he leaned back a bit looking into her lustful eyes. His free hand sliding down between her legs, two fingers gliding easily into her soaking pussy.

Cindy's whole body jumped as she felt hers sons fingers dive into her. "Please baby, I want you inside of me." She pleaded as her son stared down at her.

Troy leaned down softly kissing his mother lips. "I want to taste you." He said, their lips barley touching.

Cindy moaned out softly hearing her sons words. Her body in rocking in harmony to his fingers fucking her pussy. "Please baby I need you inside of me."

"Tell me what you want." Troy said as his hand gripped hers tighter, his fingers slipping from her pussy.

"Please baby!" Cindy gasped out.

"Tell me." Troy said softly as he looked down at his mom, her head moving side to side as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh God!" Cindy moaned out as she rocked her pelvis up pushing her pussy into the underside of Troy's cock.

"Tell me." He whispered again.

"Troy my god please!" Cindy pleaded wanting him inside of her.

"Please what mom?" Troy whispered into her ear. Then pulled back looking into her eyes.

"Please fuck me baby." Cindy pleaded again as she felt his lips against hers. Moaning into his mouth as she felt the head of his cock slide between her lips. Cindy's head snapped to the side, her eyes popping open, her whole body shaking as Troy's cock pushed into her, stretching her pussy like never before.

Troy held his mothers wrist tight, smiling as he looked down at her. The look of shock and ecstasy on her face, as he slowly pushed his cock deeper. Feeling her pussy contract around him, slowly pulling out then letting it slide back in, deeper with each slow stroke.

Cindy's body felt like it was on fire. Her deep continuous moans turning to high pitches squeals of pleasure and pain each time Troy's pushed forward, his cock deeper than anyone ever had before. He freed her hands and one clamped roughly around his neck the other digging into the sheets as she felt her body explode.

Troy held still as he felt his mothers legs clamp around him, her body tensely shaking as he felt her pussy squirting around his cock. Incoherent sounds escaped her lips as she slid her pussy up and down into his cock. Troy heard his mother's high pitched whimper as he pushed forward with his weight, burying his cock inside of her.

"Oh God yes Troy! Don't stop, Don't stop! Cindy pleaded as Troy began fucking her with long deep strokes. She felt her second orgasm rip through her just as Troy moaned out into her ear. Gasping as he pulled his cock from her, she felts streams of his hot cum spraying onto her chest.

Troy rolled off his mother, flopping onto his back as he tried to catch his breath.

Cindy felt frantic, as she rolled towards Troy. Trying to pull her shaking legs under her, she climbed on top of her son. "God baby, please." Grabbing his cock, she gasped out as she pulled it to her pussy, pushing back, feeling it sink deep inside of her. Leaning back, she rested her hands on his thighs and rocked her pussy over his cock.

Troy watched as his mother arched her back as she wildly ground her pussy into his cock. He could feel her cum dripping between his legs as she moaned and squealed on top of him. Watching his cum sliding down her chest as she exploded with another orgasm. Reaching up he massaged it into her small breast as her rocking slowed. Squeezing her nipples she leaned her head back and once again began grinding her pussy into his cock.

"My God." Cindy moaned out softly as she leaned her head back. Slowly sliding her pussy up and down on her son's cock, Cindy tried to slow her breathing. She could feel his cock growing rock hard again inside of her, stretching the walls of her soaking pussy. She felt his hand slip around the small of her back pulling her forward. Collapsing onto his sweaty chest, she squirmed into his body, loving how he felt beneath her.

"Thinking you should keep a good supply of tequila in the house from now on." Troy said softly smiling at her.

Cindy slid up gently kissing him on the lips as she looked into his eyes. "It's not the tequila." She felt his fingers slide through her hair pulling her mouth into his. Passionately kissing, Troy rolled them over, Cindy gasped out as she spread her legs, Troy's cock sliding deep inside of her. "Make love to me baby." She whispered into his ear.

"Love you." Troy said as he looked into her eyes.

"Love you to baby." Cindy softly moaned into his mouth as their lips met. She clamped her arms tightly around his neck as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her. Feeling her legs opening wider, his cock stretching her as he gently rolled his hips, driving her wild with half his cock inside of her. Cindy's moans were continuous as she felt her body let loose at the feel of her son tenderly making love to her. Trying to control her breathing she began rolling her pelvis into Troy's cock. Her moans turning into gasping screams as Troy pulled her legs up under his arms. His cock pushing deeper still into her as he slowly ground into her in a circular motion. Her nails digging into his back as she exploded in a string of orgasms.

Troy leaned back a bit as his mothers hands shot out to her sides digging into the comforter. Gently rolling his pelvis into hers he watched as she bit down on her lower lip. Her breathing shallow and quick, her whimpering moans filling the room as he felt her pussy squirting all over his cock. Letting her legs free they slammed stiffly into the bed as he felt his balls begin to tighten. Moaning out he pushed his cock deep into her.

"Oh God yes!" Cindy screamed out, her hands wrapping around the back of Troy's head. Pulling her mouth to his she felt her trembling body tighten. Her pussy exploding again as she felt her sons cock filling it with his cum.

Troy rolled onto his back, his arm pulling her to him. Laying her head onto his chest Cindy slid her leg over his. Her whole body trembling uncontrollably, she slowly felt herself begin to relax.

Slowly arousing from her sleep Cindy glanced up at the clock on her bedside table. It was eleven-thirty in the morning, "Guess I missed my date," She said to herself smiling. Snuggling into Troy, she took a deep breath as she closed her eyes, laying her head back onto his chest.