Twisted Payback Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve? Wh, what's happening? What's going on?" she looked at me for an explanation and I wanted to die when she ran to him, she tugged at the cuffs and looked in despair at the cage around his cock "What have you done? Why?" she stopped suddenly when Gina entered the room and an expression of sheer hatred masked her face

"You, I should have known, you bastard and your whore," she ran at me and with flailing arms attacked me, she was going crazy, I tried to calm her, but there was no reasoning with her and all the time Steve urged her on. I tried to grab her wrists but her nails raked down my face, and I did something I thought I would never do; I hit her, hard, open handed across the face. She flew across the room to crash into the wall where she lay in a stunned heap.

The room was a frozen tableau, Beth holding her cheek as blood ran from her split lip, Steve cuffed to the chair grinning in triumph, Gina looking on terrified and myself equally terrified by what I had done.

But then in a flash I knew what to do, I crossed to Beth and despite her struggles I held her tight. Gina, obeying my instructions fetched a glass of water and some of the pills she had used on Steve. And with some persuasion and a few cruel threats I convinced Beth to swallow them. I tried to calm her but I felt sick at the way she shrank away from me and kept asking for Steve, fifteen minutes later she was asleep. I carried her to bed and for security I cuffed her wrist to the headboard. I then managed to convince Gina to watch over her while I was gone.

With a blanket over his shoulders to hide his nakedness I bundled Steve into the trunk of my car. I didn't care whether any neighbours saw us and I was pleased that he was now showing some real signs of fear. I pulled out of my drive and passed his small sports car, I made a mental note to dispose of it later.

I drove for around thirty minutes and then turned onto a little used track through some woodland. When I was a young boy growing up in a small village my friends and I would play in an abandoned brick factory, it consisted of just a few crumbling walls and some small earthworks. These were our foxholes in our war games, the whole place was our battleground, our OK corral, or the surface of a distant planet, and it was whatever a young boy's imagination could think of. It was also a place that often went days or weeks without being visited. It was ideal for my purpose.

The old site seemed so much smaller now and most of the walls had either crumbled to nothing or were completely invisible beneath the undergrowth, I left the car and had to take a minute, remembering a distant childhood. But I had things to do before I pulled a completely subdued Steve from the trunk and led him to a clear piece of ground where I removed the cuffs.

"What are you going to do? Don't get all crazy on me bud," his voice was shaking as his head turned this way and that, at last he was really scared and I loved it.

"You're free to go," I said simply.

He looked at me and then around at the deserted landscape "w, where are we? What about my clothes and stuff, and?" he pointed with both hands at his caged cock.

"Oh yeah, you can take it off, the key and the control are hidden here somewhere, all you have to do is find them," I grinned maliciously "I wouldn't hang about though if I were you, there's no telling when the timer will activate,"

I turned away to leave, but I couldn't resist it, I had to do it and I spun back "just one more thing, bud," he looked up and I punched him in the face, hard, so hard I thought I had broken something in my hand. He sprawled on his back, blood poured from his ruined mouth and nose. I kicked him hard between his legs making him scream. He was curled into a ball holding his crotch and I knelt down beside him. I gripped his jaw tight and pushed my face close to his and threatened him "if you ever come back to my town again, if I even hear your name I'll cut your prick off and push it down your throat, understand?" I pushed his head back hard against the ground and without waiting for an answer and shaking with adrenaline I walked to the car and drove home.

I dumped Steve's car in a notorious part of town; it would probably be stripped bare or burned out before the morning. Back home Beth was still asleep so I went through his computer, which he had kindly - with a little persuasion - given me the password to. I copied everything from his hard drive onto the few memory cards he also had then destroyed the laptop. The money Beth brought home I gave to Gina, I did my best to convince her that Steve was gone but I made her promise to phone me if he ever tried to contact her, I also made a note to keep an eye on her, just in case. The details of three other women were also on the computer, so I sent e-mails to each telling them much the same thing, I didn't want to become too involved but I thought it was the least I should do. lastly I put one of the memory cards containing information about Steve's dealings and his contacts into an envelope, this I would post to the local police station and hope nothing comes back to bite me. With that done and Gina gone I poured myself a large whiskey and sat beside Beth, watching her sleep.

She awoke confused, understandably, and it didn't take long until she became frightened, then angry. I tried to comfort her and explain exactly what had been happening, but she grew angrier and accused me and Gina of plotting together. I knew then it was going to be a real labour getting her to believe and trust me again. I vowed to be there for her for as long as she needed me but I also knew we would never again be the same as we were even if we found a way through this.

I still loved her, I no longer felt guilty about what I had done and I knew that she had had little choice about what she did. But during my interrogation of Steve something that he said echoed in my brain "I only chose the women that wanted to have sex with me in the first place," I knew how he worked, how he was fucking with my mind, but I still couldn't get it out of my head.

The end.

I love to hear the views of readers, good or bad, but please be objective; also a name would be nice but not necessary.

I reply to all emails.

Thanks.