All Comments on 'Twisting the Neighbors Ch. 01'

by bulldave

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THe element of truth?

He once moved into an apartment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

"As with all your stories..." You mean the one chapter? And yet another 1* cuck rubbish writer claiming they're 'true stories'.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
This, presumably, is one of the true parts of the story ?

"Finger bang my married pussy"

Of course, the average woman about to commit adultery will always refer to her vagina as "my married pussy".

What about the rest of her? Are all the other bits married as well ? Did she say "Let me wrap my married hand around your cock ?"

Blowjobs? "I love the feeling of you in my married mouth."

The possibilities for LW authors are endless.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well, you hit all the cliches

Bull, alpha, true story, blah, blah. Come on, dude, we all know you have a tiny little weenie and you've never been laid in your life. "All my other stories?" What, you're some big shot author now? Where are "all these other stories?" You're just another fucking gas bag. What a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too stupid

If anyone believes this is true, they deserve to read your garbage. As a woman, if you came at me with the lame shit you pull in the stories, I would laugh you right out of the room..... A Jacuzzi, gee how original, right out of a bad porn movie, at least you have an imagination if not much of anything else.... 2****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just remember

every steer was once a proud bull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

bullSHIT from bulldave. as you'd expect.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Another fantasy story about...

Another fantasy story about a sad and lonely man, his only fun being imagine all this bullshit. As a man no one likes and have no friends, his only way is to jerk off imagining he is with every women he crosses path with, like he did in the middle of this bad and sad story. I think he watched the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" and from then on he imagined he was the leading actor! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 2

Is where the asshole gets parted from his 2 most important parts and everyone loses theit sympathy for himE313

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked it

Hot and fun. A real man takes what he wants.

mike9698mike9698about 7 years ago
Yes it's dumb

But at least he is fantasizing about fucking another man's wife. instead of most of the crap authors around here,who fantasize about other men fucking their wives while they watch and jack off.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
A measure of truth? More like complete and utter bullshit.

So a "real man" fucks his friends wife? A "real man" takes what he wants? Is that what a "real man" does, Dave? How foolish of me, I had always assumed that real men were honest, dependable, trustworthy and have integrity.

I don't care that your "mostly true" story, as you call it, probably has happened. After all, people can and will stupid things; but don't insult the rest of us by calling him a "real man". Real men don't stab their friends in the back or fuck up their marriage.

bulldavebulldaveabout 7 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the feedback

Thanks for reading, even to those who specifically read it with the intention of hating it. A point of clarification about the intro: I've written a number of stories, but this is the first one I've gotten around to publishing. Sorry for the confusion.

Enjoy all comments, especially the one about being afterbirth. And to answer a previous question, I do not condone rape or pedophilia. A bit of an odd extrapolation, but appreciate the question, nonetheless.

Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
O.K. Dave's character is a total jerk, but...

What is this category about? This was so well written, and erotic. I don't understand why many of the critics are reading stories on this site. What do you expect? I guess stories about faithful loving marriages. If so, you're reading in the wrong site and category. To the author, thanks, I gave it a *****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Impossible to like this story

The main character was a complete and utter asshole. He starts out with a couple of fuck buddies. None of them care about disease or pregnancy as they don't use protection. He's snarling a some little guy that won't say "hello" to him. And in the end he's fucking another man's wife and doesn't care if he gets her pregnant. Down in Texas he'd be lucky if some boyfriend or husband didn't just shoot him and throw his body out in the sticks. He sure deserved it. Poorly conceived. I didn't believe for a minute any of this was true. Think about it. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. The only thing the "true story" garbage does is make us laugh. It does nothing for the story. Badly written. Dialogue by a 15 year old, pimply faced teenage boy. "Stretch you out"? Make you mine? Really??? At the end I wanted to get up and wash my hands. This was just plain nasty and NOT in a sexy or erotic way.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
author's comment

Strange comment. Readers read these stories for the intention of hating them? Really. Can't really hate a story until it's read. Personally I don't read a story until I check out the comments first. Saves a lot of time reading something I wouldn't like.

Comments told me not to read this story, so author, I don't hate your story, but I bet I would if I read it.

foolscapfoolscapabout 7 years ago
what a load of bull, dave

at least you have an active imagination and you use words well. couldn't finish it. needed to watch some paint dry.

blue5766blue5766about 7 years ago
Good

I enjoy cuckold stories. Hope you continue and bring Tony back from his trip and into the cuckold life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what are you

a little boy who has not yet the puberty vocal change ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
your mind is sick

What you write reflects what you are......get help fast.......

chief573chief573about 7 years ago
Good start, needs a chapter 2

I was hoping for a tad more difficult initial seduction, but maybe she can feel guilty and pull back and try to avoid Dave for a while, but her memories of the orgasms will pull her back in and then Dave can really begin the domination and impregnation.

fr45fr45about 7 years ago
5*

You need to improve your grammar a little but the story itself was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry, but just too ridiculous. Maybe Bullshitdave would be more accurate?

In my mind's eye I see a pimple-faced blimp typing with one hand and jacking off with the other as you fantasize about dominating and owning a beautiful young woman. That's fine. Just don't spend too much writing this drivel. Your chips will go stale, your cream soda will go flat, and your peepee is going to get real sore.

P.S. Little hairy skinny guys know they could never beat a bull like him in a fist fight. So if he's lucky Tony will only ambush him with a baseball bat, rather stick the muzzle of a .22 into an empty soda bottle and blow his brains out; pfutt, pfutt, pfutt! Better be careful where you leave the cream soda empties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total crap

Stop writing this trash. Chuck author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it!

I live in TX, and can honestly say that people are proud, but friendly. Morals down here aren't what they used to be, so yes, there are fuck buddies (heaven forbid!). Does the author really need to take a timeout of the story to decipher whether the fuckbuddies and Dave use protection? NO!!! WHY??? It's not important to the story. Stop nit-picking for petesake! It was a hot concept!! He never said, "this totally happened 100%!" It's loosely based... Use your heads!

To the author...thanks for the read. Maybe don't have Dave be such a dick to Lenny, now that he's got her?? But all-in-all, I thought it was a good story about a young, horny, 20-something just starting out. Good luck w/chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please at the end

Make it a btb and this as stain gets killed or crippled !

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
NEEDS WORK!

You have a good idea for a story here, Dave; you just developed it, shall we say, badly. As others have pointed out, nobody believes authors who pretend these stories are mostly factual. Sure, something you saw suggested the story, maybe in this case the couple moved in next door and you wanted her, but that’s where it ended.

If you want to make it believable let Dave and Lenny meet and over the course of time Dave moves in, step by step until finally he has her where he wants her. Show him making his big move, and then us see her fighting the battle raging within her conservative mind, before finally after soul wrenching agony she succumbs to her baser instincts, gets her first taste of a bigger cock (not the 10 incher of porn fame, but something the average man can relate to) then the relationship develops from there.

All dialogue where he’s telling her about her ‘married pussy’ or where she mentions her married state immediately throws water on the reader. That’s the point we say “bullshit”.

If you want to stick with your story line, then Lenny should have a past loose sexual life where she marries hubby for some reason besides love. Then a woman who has played fast and loose before might act as you have Lenny acting, but what I said about the ‘married shit’ still holds. If a non-professional women really talked like that, we readers aren’t going to believe it anyway and it’s hurting your story.

And before you ask—no, I haven’t always followed my own advice.

Keep writing—I’ll be looking for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow, cry babies all over the place ......

Your worried about Texazz come on people, worried about a girl, its a sex story... Did you read the dam title first ...

Looking forward to more chapters, keep using her. Bring in the other girls as well. Hell make the husband bring Dave a beer and a hot washcloth when he is done with his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck you

Where I come from Dave would take a permanent header into a remote mine shaft. Lenny would follow and then Dave's severed penis. Asshat bulls die painfully and bloody out here in the desert

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

can not wait for next chapter please post soon. to all the haters if you do not like it then do not read it. if you are wanting to kill the author then it is you who has serious problems and needs help. to the people that do not like all the cuck shit please stop saying it and read a different category, loving wives involve cuckold that is the nature of the category it does not mean that the stories are about a wife making love to her husband every night when he gets home from work. if you do not like the stories then write your own. the stories are not all written by English teachers so there might be some grammatical errors get over it

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Bulling around

Nice effort. For most it is hard to be assertive. Not all succumb to that approach, but some do if you can stand rejection when it doesn't work out. I look forward to chapter 2, and of course reading more moronic comments from anons who police the site for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

Jeez, fellow, would you stop your fucking whining. Just read the damn story, praise the hell out of it, and then shut the fuck up. Do you really think your ranting is going to change anybody here? Oh, sorry, I keep forgetting some of you use this site as a means to vent off steam and frustration at your own pitiful life. Please, continue your rant, how awful thoughtless of me.

ikypsikypsalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic.

Please continue, I love this sort of story. Would love to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

when is the second chapter coming????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY HOT STORY!

Hope you are planning more chapters!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Meh

Based on the comments, I won't bother with this, but I find it curious that chapter 1 was posted six months ago, and no chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

When is a new chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

One of the hottest stories on the site. Wish you had written more of Lenny's affair with Dave, getting superior sex to what her husband could provide, perhaps trying girl on girl with Reagan and Cassie, having sex in her own marital bed, the illicit thrill of sneaking off and fucking Dave when Tony was around and they could get caught, getting pregnant and not knowing who the father was, so much unexplored potential. Come back and write more!

eh9198eh9198almost 6 years ago
More?

This was a great story. Is there ever gonna be more?

MrMister2018MrMister2018over 5 years ago
Return and continue!

One of the hottest stories on the site. Wish you had written more of Lenny's affair with Dave, getting superior sex to what her husband could provide, perhaps trying girl on girl with Reagan and Cassie, having sex in her own marital bed, the illicit thrill of sneaking off and fucking Dave when Tony was around and they could get caught, getting pregnant and not knowing who the father was, so much unexplored potential. Come back and write more!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nope

This is so bad, in so many ways. I'm going to read some Vande1, just to redeem my manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel

You definitely need a chapter two. Cuck the husband, make him watch, have him get her ready for Dave and then thank him for fucking his wife.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2?

It would be nice to have another chapter.

usmcgruntusmcgruntalmost 5 years ago
More!

Where's the next 10 chapters? Thanks for the amazing read!

carnut44carnut44over 4 years ago
MORE!

A great start! But there is so much more to this story. Your style is a bit rough, like the lovemaking, but this could be the best story on the net. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sequel plz

just loved the tale, do continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But the sex -- every time -- happens much too fast. No buildup. No reticence ever, about anything. No extended foreplay. No teasing. No attempt at discovering what the partner wanted/liked. No slow pussy fingering or playing with his cock simply to tease and raise the level of excitement.

Had real possibilities, but didn't live up to them.

herojabherojabalmost 3 years ago

I agree with another commenter. It was good but not great. Felt rushed and wasn't a true cuckold. The tag cheating would have fit better than cuckold and bull. I could maybe see cuckold being used if the husband could hear his wife being bread but didn't know it was her. Her coming home and her husband explaining how she missed the show from next door. Haha now that would have been more interesting than the meh ending we got.

herojabherojabalmost 3 years ago

I agree with another commenter. It was good but not great. Felt rushed and wasn't a true cuckold. The tag cheating would have fit better than cuckold and bull. I could maybe see cuckold being used if the husband could hear his wife being bread but didn't know it was her. Her coming home and her husband explaining how she missed the show from next door. Haha now that would have been more interesting than the meh ending we got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
awesome

That was hot

bluesfan2477bluesfan2477over 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story! I love stories written from the bull perspective and this one really shines a light on dominant bull psychological mindset. It's really a shame that the author hasn't written more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This one deserves more chapters, when the 2nd is coming? And the remaining chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous