Twisting the Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bulldave
bulldave
99 Followers

We ate the bratwurst I'd finished grilling (which led to the inevitable jokes from Reagan about her swallowing sausage), and then we had another round of margaritas. After five minutes, I announced "hottub time." Cassie and Reagan slipped into the tub without hesitation, and I brought the cooler to the edge of the tub. "Get in" I simply directed at Lenny. She bit her lip for a second, then lifted the cover up over her head. Even though she was wearing a one piece, it did nothing to hide her tight, little body. I noticed that her nipples where jutting prominently from the suit. She stepped in the pool and cooed "oh wow, this feels nice."

I stepped in the pool and went to sit down between Lenny and Cassie. I felt Lenny shudder as I grabbed her bare shoulder for "balance" before sitting down. We continued our drinking and conversation, with plenty of innuendos thrown in by two co-conspirators. Frankly, I was surprised with how at ease Lenny had become. It probably had to do with the margaritas she'd downed that evening.

During a lull in conversation, Reagan casually asked Cassie "did you bring supplies?" To which Cassie replied "fuck yes, I did." She reached back into her bag and pulled out a bottle she explained was filled with ecstasy. Everyone popped some, except for Lenny. She said she didn't want to do anything like that, but she appreciated the offer. I flatly told her "so now you're going to be a pussy, huh?" She glared at me and then defiantly grabbed the bottle and swallowed a tablet, washed down with the remnants of the margarita. She stared at me and said "Happy?" We all gave a cheer at her newfound bravado.

It wasn't long until the X kicked in for all of us. Cassie always had good shit. Everyone shut up to experience the feel of the X washing over us, combined with the booze and swirling, hot water. I looked over at Lenny and asked gently "Are you going to be OK, girl?" Through half-lidded eyes, she nodded and said "Yeah, Dave. It's just so...I don't know. Good, I guess." I nodded and inched closer to her. By now, our legs were touching and she began gently rubbing her leg against mine involuntarily.

We were all taken out of our stupor when we heard two wet slaps on the ground outside of the jacuzzi. Reagan had taken her suit off and thrown it out of the tub. "Sorry, but not sorry. I get naked when I'm on X" she said as her monster tits were swaying while she was settling back into the tub.

"You're a freak, but I love you" replied Cassie, following suit and throwing her swimwear out, as well.

Lenny was staring at both of the naked girls with her mouth agape, when I said "When in Rome, right?" Without standing up, I slipped my trunks off and tossed them behind me with a flourish.

We all turned to look at Lenny, and she was staring back at me with those brown, frightened eyes. Reagan said "whatcha waiting on, girlie?" I motioned for both of them to shut up. Lenny stared at me, and I gave her a slight nod, both giving her permission and directing her to do it. I leaned forward and whispered an inch from her ear "just pull the top down. I need to see you."

Lenny closed her eyes, gulped in a breath and quietly said "oh, why the hell not?" She reached up and grabbed the straps of her suit. She hesitated a pause and then whipped it down to her waist.

I have a great imagination, but Lenny looked better than I had hoped for. Her breasts were B-cup sized, with a slight upturn. Her nipples were tight, brown bullets that were hard enough to cut glass. I go for woman with more ample breasts, but on Lenny's frame, they were perfect. I could also tell that the previous quick glance at her abs hadn't been misleading. She had been hiding one of the tightest bodies I've ever seen. Cassie whistled and said "shit girl, you are fiiiiiiine." Lenny smiled and leaned back, arching her back. I realized she was showing off for us. She was getting off on being watched, I noted in the back of my mind. Cassie must have noted the shift in Lenny's demeanor too because she pushed it and said "you want him to touch you, don't you?" Lenny turned to me, and bore a hole through me with her stare. She simply replied "yeah, I want that."

Without hesitation, I began to paw her hot body. I lightly ran my hands all over her torso, beginning by tracing her mind-blowing abs. She gasped when I made my way to her breasts. I cupped them and kneaded them before applying a slight pinch to her engorged nipples. "Yessssss," she hissed as I toyed with them.

I then began to worship her tits with my mouth, driving her wild with a combination of sucking, licking and gentle bites. She was panting like a dog in heat as I teased her breasts.

I grabbed Lenny by the waist and lifted her to me. I sat her in my lap with her back against my chest. My fully erect cock was jutting between her legs. Lenny reached down to feel me, and then sat up with a start. "You. Have. Got. To. Be. Fucking. Joking." she gasped as she felt my size for the first time.

"I can't even get my hand around it" Lenny said in disbelief as she leaned forward and used both hands to fist my dick under the water. The feeling of her tiny, slippery hands working my cock was amazing. I started thrusting my hips as I fucked her hands. "Careful, you'll get addicted to that horse cock if you don't watch out" said Reagan. I glanced over at the other two forgotten girls. They were fondling each other while watching us. I didn't care what the hell they were doing. I was concentrating on Lenny. I pulled her back against me, sucking on her neck while palming her tits. I knew I'd leave a hickey, but I was fine with marking her. I had a feeling that there was be quite a few telltale signs of what I was going to do to her body.

I stood up, carrying Lenny with me. My cock was sticking obscenely between her legs, and I felt her churning her hips to rub her mound along the length. She was turned on, and her body was preparing itself for the onslaught it sensed coming.

Still carrying Lenny, I stepped out of the tub and told her "we're going." I threw a towel around me, and started dragging Lenny away by the arm. I didn't stop or look back for my trunks, the coolers or even my two naked fuckbuddies cavorting in the hottub. When Lenny tried to pull the top of her swimsuit back up I told her to leave it down. Our walk to the apartment was only about 45 seconds, but I know it seemed like an eternity for her, as she was worried a neighbor would see her striding topless with a man other than her husband.

We arrived at the stoop of our apartments, and I pulled her face up to mine. Our mouths mashed together in a passionate, urgent kiss. Her tongue found its way into my mouth and wetly pushed against my tongue. I dropped the towel in order to grind our bodies together. I ground my dick on her torso, and it left a snail's trail of precum across her abdomen and the bottom of her breasts. After a minute of making out, I scooped her in my arms and carried her into her apartment. The irony of carrying a married woman across the threshold before I debased her was not lost on me.

Once in the apartment, I carried her to her and Tony's bedroom, where I unceremoniously dumped her on the bed. I grabbed her swimsuit, and pulled it from her bottom, leaving both of us completely naked. I stepped back to take in her full body for the first time. My previous peek at her showed the promise of two fat pussy lips. Now that she was nude and ready to be bred, they were absolutely engorged. Above her sodden pussy sat a neatly-trimmed jet black strip of pubic hair. God, she looked great. She writhed on the bed and repeated my name as stood above her slowly stroking my tool. I got on the bed between her legs and pushed her knees up around her ears. Her swollen mound was pointing directly at me. "Good girl. We're going to make that yoga pay off now."

I grabbed my cock at the base and began lightly tapping her brown, protruding clitoris. The room was filled with her panting and the sound of my thick meat wetly smacking her leaking pussy. I started working the head of my dick between the folds of her sex, pausing right before her entrance. She was arching her pussy upwards, trying to impale herself of me. I pulled back, and we were connected by a thick rope of my precum drooling out of the head of my dick.

"Please Dave. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

I grunted, and began working my cock into her. She gasped as the head of my dick breached her entrance and entered her married pussy for the first time. I could tell that she was going to be tighter than any pussy I'd plowed in a long time. Although she was soaking, this was almost going to be like deflowering a virgin.

At that point, I summoned every bit of self-control I had and pulled out of her. "I'm sorry, Lenny. I can't do this" I said as my dick bobbed in the air.

"What?!?!"

Without another word, I turned and walked out of her apartment.

I knew I was taking a risk, leaving a naked girl who was begging me to take her, but my designs for Lenny included long-term domination, not a one-off fuck session. I was confident she'd play along.

As soon as I entered my apartment, I texted Reagan to get her ass over immediately. Once she arrived I told her that it was time to put on a show for the neighbor. After the X and having Lenny work me up, I had no problem giving it to Reagan as rough and dirty as she craved. I alternated between fucking her mouth and ass. I slammed her head into the headboard as I drilled her behind. She was screaming for me to make it hurt, and I obliged her. After only twenty minutes of fucking, I roared as I came buried to my balls in her throat. It was a loud, animalistic fuck, and I knew a confused, hurt and horny Lenny heard every second of it.

Early the next morning, I taped a note in an envelope to Lenny's door. The letter read "Lenny, I apologize for violating your trust in me. I've put in my notice to vacate the apartment, and I will move as soon as possible. Tell Tony whatever you feel is necessary. I'm sorry. -- Dave." Of course, I had no intentions of moving out, and I wasn't sorry for a damned thing.

At around 9 that morning, I heard banging on the door of my apartment. When I opened the door, a visibly angry Lenny brushed by me into the apartment.

"What the fuck is this, Dave?" she demanded, clutching my note in her hand. She was pissed off, and there were tears welling up in her eyes.

"Seriously, what the fuck? You walk out with no explanation last night. Then, you fuck one of your whores, and now this bullshit? You weren't even going to talk to me?!? You're a fucking coward."

She was trembling and her tears had spilled out and down her face. I knew that now was her moment of truth. I laid everything out to her sternly and calmly.

"Lenny, I realized last night that I was about to take advantage of you when you were fucked up. No matter how bad I wanted you, that wasn't right. And yeah, I fucked another girl last night. You forget that I'm not the one that's married; that's you. I had to have release last night, and if I didn't screw the brains out of Reagan, that would have been you. It's time to stop being cute and dancing around what we both know. If I stay here, I'm going to fuck you. It may not be this week, or the next, but I'll fuck you. Furthermore, you're going to be the one who's asking for it, right?"

"I just want things to go back to how they used to be" she said weakly.

"That's not what I asked you. You know that eventually you're going to come to me wanting this" I said, palming my hardening dick through my sweats.

As she looked down towards my crotch, she nodded and said "You're right."

"And here's the thing, Lenny. You also know in your heart that it's not going to be a one time thing. Reagan said that you needed to be careful about getting addicted to my cock, but there's nothing magical about it. What you and I both know is that deep down, you need to be controlled. I see that in you, and you know that I would fulfill that need. It's not something you can fuck out of your system. It's who you're hard-wired to be. Once I take you, it's something you will crave even more. And let's face it, Tony is a great guy, but there's no way he could ever dominate you like you need. He loves you to death, but he's physically, and more importantly, mentally unable to fuck you like a real man. Look in my eyes and tell me I'm wrong."

"I love Tony."

"I know you do, but you know he can't give you what you need."

Lenny's silence and tear streaked face tell me that she knew what I said was the truth. "Decision time, girl. I'm about to walk into my bedroom and undress. If you walk out of my apartment, you leave a faithful wife. Sure, you bent some of your vows last night, but nothing really happened. I'll move out, and you'll never see me again. You and Tony will go on with your happy marriage as you know it.

The other option you have is to disrobe and join me. But if you do that, you're surrendering yourself to me. No going back. I'll bed you today, tomorrow, and whenever I feel like it. Also know that I'm not going to make love to you. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to push your limits and make you do things that you think are depraved or fucked up. I'm going to use you like one of my sluts. Hell, I'll turn you into my own personal slut. Your body will be used for my pleasure, but in turn that's what turns you on about me. We both know what you're going to choose, but if you surprise me, I hope you and Tony have a happy life together."

With that, I turned on my heel, walked into the bedroom and closed the door. I checked my watch before I shucked of my sweatpants and tank top. I laid back on the bed and slowly started stroking myself.

From the living room, there was only silence. Three, four, then five minutes passed. I heard the front door open and thought "wow, maybe she decided to grow some balls." The door closed, and I thought that maybe I'd underestimated Lenny. I was about to get up when I heard hesitant footsteps padding down the hall towards my bedroom. My gamble had paid off; she'd folded.

I heard the rustle of clothes outside the door, as she was undoubtedly undressing as I had instructed. There was a brief pause before she opened the door. She stood in the doorway, nude, with a determined look in her eyes.

"I'm yours now."

"I know. Now get your fine ass in bed and suck this cock, bitch."

Lenny visibly flinched at being called "bitch." I'd never spoken to her like that, but she still nodded and made her way onto the bed.

"I don't really ever put it in my mouth" she said while looking at my dick.

"Starting right now, you sure as fuck do suck dick" I said as I roughly grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head to my member. "Now open up."

As she tentatively placed the flared head of my cock in her mouth, I pulled down forcefully and impaled my pole into her throat.

"GAAACK" she gagged, as she struggled to back off and clear her throat of my invading tool. I let her back off, and thick strings of saliva were coming out of her mouth, coating my dick.

"By the end of this week, you're going to be deep throating me. If not, I'll have to keep shoving it past your tonsils. Now start sucking like you mean it."

Her eyes registered betrayal, but she knew better than to question me or refuse me. It was obvious that she was inexperienced at blowjobs, but I was going to berate her to continue to break her down where she completely submitted to what I wanted.

"Watch your teeth, you dumb bitch."

"You act like you've never had a real dick in your mouth before."

"Maybe I should call Reagan over to teach you how to suck cock worth a damn."

That last one got to her. Lenny was still jealous over my previous evening's fling with Reagan, and she always attacked a challenge. I knew I could demean her sexual performance in the future compared to other girls in order to spur her on. She started attacking my cock with her mouth with a gusto now.

"There you go. Look me in the eyes whenever you're sucking me, slut. Oh yeah. Now use your hands to jerk me off while you're sucking this pole."

She still wasn't getting all of me in her mouth, but she was trying harder now. Her dainty hands felt fantastic over my spit-coated dick. I caught a glint, and realized she was still wearing the tiny wedding ring Tony had bought her. Up until this point, I'd never fooled around with a married woman before, and I found it deliciously kinky that she was furiously jacking my dick with her wedding ring on. I decided to incorporate that in my talk to her.

"Fuck yeah. Drool all over that dick. Make it sloppy while I fuck your married mouth, you cheating slut."

Lenny surprised me for the first time that day. I thought she'd be offended by calling her a slut and pointing out her infidelity. Instead, she moaned at my words and raised off my dick long enough to say "make me your married slut, Dave."

She was getting turned on by her unfaithfulness. This was going to be more twisted than I originally imagined. I closed my eyes and continued to enjoy her inexperienced, but now enthusiastic blowjob. I told her to move down and suck on my nuts.

"That's right baby. Lap up my balls. Warm up that load I have waiting for your tight little pussy."

She was eager and coated my sack with her saliva. Her face and efforts told me that she had gone from obeying orders to enjoying working me with her mouth. She was a powder keg of untapped sexual potential, and I was going to push her to explode. I decided to keep destroying her limits in this first session. I scooted my ass towards her and pulled my knees up. "Tongue my asshole."

I knew this was something she'd never contemplated in her life. Before she could think about it, I grabbed her hair and pulled my face to my butt, scooting closer to her mouth. "Eat. My. Ass."

I'd showered earlier anticipating this, but I knew her mind was whirling no matter how clean I was. A smile broke across my face as I felt her tongue tentatively probe my puckered butthole. I encouraged her, and pulled her face tighter to my butt. In no time at all, she was hungrily lapping away as I told her how good she was making me feel. To think, in less than 24 hours, Lenny had turned from a devoted wife into a moaning slut happily eating out my shithole. Damn, life was good. I jerked my dick and bounced my cum-filled nuts off of her button nose.

I pulled her up next to me with her lying on her back. "My turn, bitch" I said as I made my way down her body. I took my time using my hands, lips, tongue, lips and teeth to work over her neck, shoulders, tits and abdomen. Her cut abs looked so sexy covered with a sheen of sweat, heaving in and out as she panted. I finally made my way to her pussy and took in the view. I noticed that her little bush looked suspiciously freshly trimmed. I began stroking around her labia without hitting her clitoris or entering her, continuing to work her up.

"You manicured your pubic hair this morning, didn't you?"

"Yeah, you like it?"

"I do, but that means you knew you'd be flashing this hungry little cunt at me today, doesn't it? You knew I'd be boning your twat before lunch, you naughty bitch."

"God yes. I guess I knew I was going to get fucked. What's wrong with me?"

"What's wrong is that I haven't done this sooner" I said as I lowered my mouth to her plump sex. She moaned "Oh, ooooooh yesssssssss" when I got my first taste of her leaking pussy. I had her in heat, and I savored the taste of her vagina leaking into my tongue and mouth. I worked her pussy over, alternating between attacking her protruding clitoris and backing off and massaging her labia. Five minutes of my oral work had her thrusting her groin into my mouth. "Please, Dave. I need to cum. Pleeeeeeeeease."

bulldave
bulldave
99 Followers