Twisting the Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bulldave
bulldave
99 Followers

"I'll tell you when you can cum."

I started working a finger into her pussy as I ran the flat part of my tongue on her clit. "Oh yeah, oh yeah. Finger bang my married pussy, Dave. Yes."

As she loosened up, I added a second finger to my efforts, and she continued her moaning. When she'd adjusted to that, I added a third. Her screwed up face told me that the third finger was uncomfortable, but with what I planned to do with her, she was going to adjust. "Man up, girl. Three fingers is nothing. You'll beg me to fist you within the week, bitch."

I worked my thumb in lazy circles over her clit while I massaged her g-spot with the three fingers inside her. "Oh yeah, that's it. Right there. Ungh. Right fucking there."

With my left hand, I pressed down on her abdomen, increasing the pressure she felt on her g-spot. I started fingering her more forcefully, working that g-spot over. The room was filled with her moaning "yes, yes, yes, yes" and her pussy wetly squelching as I worked my hand in and out. I knew she was getting close, and I doubled my efforts.

Suddenly, Lenny's eyes shot open, and she tensed. "Unnnnnnggggh. Unnnggh. Yeah, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cuuuu....FUUUUUUUUUCK." Her legs shot out, and I felt her vagina clamp down on me, but I kept working her through the orgasm. She was unintelligibly yelling, and she suddenly soaked my hand when she squirted through her orgasm as her eyes rolled back in her head.

I laughed. "So, you're a squirter?"

"Too much. Stoooop."

"No, you're about to experience rolling orgasms."

For the next ten minutes, I continued pumping her with my hand, bringing her off three more times. When I finally pulled my hand out of her, she was shaking, and dripping sweat. My bed was soaked with her juices. I'd never seen anything so damn sexy in my life.

"I never knew. My God, I never knew I could cum like that."

"There's more to come" I said. I offered my fingers still dripping with her juices to her mouth. "Suck your pussy off of my hand."

She bobbed her mouth on my fingers like she was sucking a cock, lapping away to get all traces of her sex into her mouth.

"Time to get fucked."

I crawled up and pushed her knees up to her head, in the same position I left her the previous evening.

Lenny smiled and said "You better not walk out again when I'm like this, you hot motherfucker."

"Just pray you can walk when we're done."

This time, there would be no more teasing of foreplay. I placed the head of my cock at her gaping vagina and slowly pushed. We both groaned as Lenny's pussy was rearranged to take more than it ever had to accommodate. I kept sinking into her steamy sex until the head of my cock was nestled against her cervix. I had about an inch of cock that wasn't in her. I paused a moment to let her adjust to what was undoubtedly the first real cock that had ever penetrated her.

I pulled out, and we again moaned in unison. I began slowly moving in and out of her, while we stared into each other's eyes. After thirty seconds of our leisurely screwing, I decided just to pound her out. With her tiny size and flexibility, I knew there would be all kinds of opportunity for crazy positions and what I call "circus fucking," but not now. What I needed now was to simply rut her, and use her hole to get my nut.

"Hold on, slut" I said. I began pummeling her, and talking dirty to her as I watched her body shudder under the assault I put on her.

"Gonna stretch you out, bitch."

"Making this pussy all mine."

"I'm going to use you all day."

"What if Tony could see how much of a whore you are."

"You're such a dirty, horny cunt."

To her credit, she was talking just as filthy in return.

"Fuck your married whore."

"Make me your slut."

"Pound me out, stud."

Admittedly, this wasn't the most eloquent verbal exchange, but there was no subtlety or art about what we were doing. What we were doing was primal and feral. We were rutting. Even though I wasn't screwing her for her pleasure, I was still able to get her off another two times. Eventually, the dirty talk and the friction of her tight pussy started bringing me to the edge of orgasm.

I asked her "Are you on the pill?"

Before she could answer, I said "I don't give a good fuck if I knock you up, here it comes bitch."

The dirtiness of that thought made her start cumming again. Lenny started screaming "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" as my orgasm approached. I made one last lunge into her, pushing my cock into her cervix and mashing my churning nuts into her ass. I bellowed at the top of my lungs as five, six, seven ropes of my cum emptied into her womb. She shuddered and moaned as she felt every stream of my jizz coating the deepest parts of her sex. As I came down from my orgasm, I slowly worked my dick in and out of her. I looked down, and saw my cock covered in what looked like a pint of my semen.

Her eyes were closed in post-orgasmic bliss, and she flashed me a seductive smile when I said "I'm not going to take it so easy on you for Round 2."

I had only started with my plans on Lenny, but the brief time we had showed me that she was willing to set aside any preconceived sexual boundaries in order to submit to my designs on her. I knew that exploring her limits would be amazing for both of us.

bulldave
bulldave
99 Followers