All Comments on 'Twists and Turns'

by QuietWonder

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Has a cock is a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5☆

Hot.! Please continue this story, it would be sad if you didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Okay first of all... when you include any male on male or girl on girl or male on "tgirl" YOU NEED TO PUT A WARNING.

Some people don't wish to read stories with certain content.

AS FAR AS THE STORY CONTENT:

I will say I really wanted answers to some of the obvious questions that Matt and Alison WILL have in this case.

Even with the simple ones like: why did you leave? Where did you go? Why didn't you contact us your brother & sister? Why haven't you contacted us for 10 years? If mom & dad didn't know where you were, how did you do anything.. you were a 16 year old minor everything you do needs parental consent or a judge emancipating you.. which would require the parents to be legally notified to fight it. Then the harder ones as to the why and how Daniel becomes Danika and if you feel like a girl then why do you have a penis still?

The problem is of course you skipped over all the normal stuff to just rush them into bed. Even if he wasn't horrified or shocked to have Daniel be Danika there's the fact that Matt is straight and "all of a sudden" doesn't care she's his brother now "sister" (even thought his penis is still intact, penis equal male unless there is a vagina and a penis). he would be totally messed up emotionally being attracted to his brother/ "sister". Also what does he do now that he has found Daniel as Danika and jumped into bed and is claiming to love "her" and be a couple.. how would the work with the family and their life going forward?

meme165meme165over 6 years ago
Need a part 2

Well written, and flows nicely

Part 2 should have Matthew take Danika to meet his parents and Alison, maybe Alison figures out who Danika is eventually

As for comments about content warning, I'm sure I read one at the start

Thank you for a great story

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
It was different

These days the "conversion" can be done completely with a "cut and tuck" to turn the dick into a pussy. If he/she had such a good surgeon why was this not done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
replies

If you don't want honest reviews, close the motherfucker to comments, you smug bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job!

Nice pace, I came right at the end. Good story. Keep up the good work

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Creative and thoughtful

but it felt like there were gaps, steps had been skipped, pushing the storyline ahead of them reacquainting. The brother had been gone for 10 years. There were obvious physical changes. Emotional scars would be present in both cases. But those and 1,000s more we're not addressed. If the 5 hours in the park are supposed to be the bridge, that should have been shared with the reader.

It might be my issues clouding my reaction to them going to bed the first time they reconnect but given the anxiety exhibited upon his abruptly departure and the pain felt for 10 years it seemed out of character. Based on all we knew about the narrator we were given no hints that he would react as he did during the big reveal, that could have gone smoother with some foreshadowing.

There are unanswered questions that would be nice to resolve but none so critical I will develop ulcers from not knowing. i.e. Danny was closest to the younger sister, did she search for him? How will she react? Mom and the shrine? Dad? Why didn't he do the full transition? Does he think of himself as male, female, both, or neither?

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Very well written. What a social mess this one is. Keep writing, good work.5

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
More please

I can totally relate to Matt, and ALL his feelings. Other than the part of it being a long-lost relative, I can relate to him completely. I would love to read four more chapters. 1 reuniting and reintroducing Ali to Danika, ending with her finding out that they are in love. 2 telling mom and Ali helping to hide their love from mom. 3 mom figuring out the love and accepting it. 4 EVERYONE deceiving dad introducing his "son" as Matt's fiance, and dad hitting on her, but never finding out that truth.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Dude

Fuzzy that’s a great outline 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was amazing and so heart warming I'd love for there to be more please please please please!!!

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

It needs another part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it want more of this story

RocketMan12RocketMan12about 2 years ago

I guess it would be nice to know if become a real woman by cutting off her junk. The story was very predictable. Fun to read but no real ending. He hooked up with a tranny who happens to be his long lost brother and in one day they are in love. The End of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love what you wrote. It begd to be finished. It's plain to see that the mother and sister would love to know what became of Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

interesting concept...however, so many typos, spelling errors, grammatical errors...

if you can't see them yourself, get a friend to point them out!

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

You submitted this story in 2017. Wish you would add another chapter or two on the end, please.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Not my taste however you made it brother and sister for the shock value... Big diversion and i give you credit for that. still not my taste no pun intended.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[12.10.22]

Loooove it!

Great reunion/romance story!

11/10!!!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

well written. great that he found his "Brother" but, to me it was ruined by having sex with "her". Should have brought his real sister with him so they could bond

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous