Twists and Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked, we both pee'd and we talked and walked some more, mainly keeping the topics light. Danika told me a little about her life, but mainly her work life. She was a computer programmer and along with some other work, had made a couple of reasonably successful Apps, so was doing well financially. I purposely avoided directly asking about her transition and personal life for now. I was still getting use to things and needed to take in small amounts of information at a time, lest I overload my already rattled brain.

It was now getting towards 5pm and I didn't want things to end. Now that I found her, I couldn't bear to say good bye, and I felt that Danika had the same thoughts.

"I know you're being a real gentleman Matthew, and I appreciate it, but you can ask the big questions if you want" she said looking deeply into my eyes. She stood around 5'7", to my 6'2" and she was standing closely to me as she said it. For the first time I noticed her subtle perfume and as I looked down at her. Then I noticed the delightful cleavage from her firm C cups that was exposed in that blouse, and was that a hint of lace from her bra? Why was I noticing these things? She saw where I was looking and as she tilted her head to the side, gave me a knowing smile. Damn it, busted.

"How about we find somewhere to freshen up and look at getting some dinner?" she smiled at me. I looked at her and simply nodded. Again, like the first time, I was infatuated with her. She smiled sweetly, patted my chest and took my hand. We wandered around and finally came to a stop in front of a small hotel that had rooms, with a nice looking restaurant and bar, with a small dance floor, next door.

Danika looked at me and without a word, led me into the foyer and got us a room. I was confused and nervous and honestly, a little excited. Why was that though? After getting a room key I was led by the hand back outside and down the way we came.

"We need supplies if we are staying the night" she smiled.

"Staying the night?" I echoed with a confused look on my face.

This just caused more giggles from Danika as she led me into a grocery store for some toiletries. Then it was off to a department store for a clean change of clothes and something nice to wear to dinner.

I have to admit, that I was in a bit of a daze during the whole thing, which just added to Danika's amusement throughout. None more so, than when we went to the ladies undergarment section.

"So I take it you like these one's best, big brother" she giggled as she looked at some sexy panties and matching bra sets. Big brother, what was that about? Then I realised. Oh my god, I had a semi hard-on as I watched her fondling a particular pair of cotton panties that were obviously high cut and wouldn't cover a lot when on. I was so embarrassed I wanted to crawl under the table and disappear. My face was as red as I could ever remember, and this just brought an almost hysterical laugh from Danika. God, just kill me now.

Danika ended up paying for everything, much to my annoyance and protestations. We wandered hand in hand back to the room she had gotten for us. Why did holding her hand feel so natural? Once we entered I saw there was only one bed in the room, it was a king, but still, only one. I looked at Danika and she smiled shyly before biting her bottom lip.

"It's all they had, I hope you don't mind?" she whispered almost throatily as she stared into my eyes. Again, I was transfixed by her, she was just so beautiful and so sexy.

I swallowed hard, "Yeah, ok" I whispered back.

Danika smiled and without pause, leaned up and kissed me softly on the lips. Holy crap, that felt good. But hell man, this is my brother, no sister, no wait, oh fuck.

Danika grabbed her fresh clothes and headed into the bathroom first to get ready for dinner. I sat on the lounge and stared at the wall. What the hell was happening here? So much had happened in the past 5 hours or so, that I felt like my brain hasn't had a chance to catch up. As I heard the shower running, I contemplated as much as my brain would allow.

My brother Daniel, was now my sister Danika. She was an incredibly good looking woman and just as sexy as hell. Her jeans were tight and showed off her long, lean legs, and amazingly tight and sexy arse. Her hips were flared slightly, certainly enough to be feminine and give her the look of a woman. Clearly she had had her breasts done, as they were firm and sat perfectly on her slim frame. Her hair was long and wavy, with a natural healthy glow to it. Her eyes were the only thing that I recognised from my brother, since they were the same colour as my own and Alisons'. Her lips were pouty and looked so kissable and her teeth were whiter than I remembered. Her skin felt soft and smooth and from what I could tell, free from blemishes. She was all woman now. The man that once was, now gone forever. I knew I had to ask the questions of how and why, but did it really matter?

The shower had stopped while I was in my state of deep contemplation and Danika was soon standing before me in a tight dark blue dress, cut low at the back and reaching just above her knees. There was obviously no bra being worn and I could easily see her magnificent breasts being contained within.

Whom so ever the surgeon was, deserves to be given the highest award there is in his profession. Perfectly shaped, perfect size, no sag, nipples hard, and is that a piercing I see in her left nipple.

Oh god. 'Remember who she is. Remember who she is.' I started almost chanting internally. Sadly, and once again, embarrassingly for me, externally things were happening a little differently. I stood and was about to race to the bathroom when Danika gently took my hand and after looking at my now fully erect cock, uncomfortably restrained in my shorts, looked into my eyes as she licked her lips. "Please don't waste it. Save it for me" I just stood there gapping at her before I slowly nodded as she smiled sexily before I walked to the bathroom stunned.

Under the warm water of the shower I just couldn't get my head around what was going on. I was hard and my cock was aching for release, but what Danika asked was rattling around in my head. I resisted the temptation and stood there. What was going to happen? Were we going to have sex? Were we both so attracted to each other that we could forget that we were family? Oh shit, did she still have a penis? What then? Would she want me to...to suck it? Would she want to....oh god.....fuck me with it? Would I let her? Would it hurt? Would I fuck her arse as well? Damn it all. My brain felt like it would explode.

I got out of the shower and had a quick shave and brushed my teeth. Taking a deep breath, I entered the room and found Danika sitting quietly, in a more than contemplative mood on the lounge. When she heard me clear my throat she turned and smiled so warmly at me, that I melted a little right then. She was more beautiful at that moment, than I had seen her before.

"Shall we?" she asked, holding out her hand, looking at me with a slight twinge of apprehension, waiting.

"Lets" I responded as I took her hand, interlacing her fingers in mine as I did. Dani smiled, a twinkle and what I thought was a small tear, appeared in her eyes as I did.

When we entered the restaurant, I discovered that Danika had reserved a table for us when she booked the room. She always was a lot smarter than me. We were lead to a nice table mid-way between the bar and the dancefloor toward the back of the room. I noticed Danika drew a lot of attention from the males in the crowd, and a few women as well, and why wouldn't she, she looked stunning. The dress was basically painted on and with her 3" heals, she was an even more impressive figure, coming in at 5'10" now to my 6'3" or so with the boots I was wearing.

We were seated and had a wonderful meal, accompanied by a couple of great bottles of wine that relaxed us and put us in a good mood. I needed that as I was still a little nervous about what was going on. Dani was all smiles and we were getting more and more touchy with each other as the night wore on. I excused myself and went to the toilet after the second bottle of wine was downed. Before I left the cubicle I was in, since I had to adjust my seemingly permanent erection, a couple of guys came in and were chatting away a little loudly, which I assumed was from a bit too much alcohol.

"Did you get a look at that fucking hottie in the dark blue dress" one said.

"How couldn't I, she's smoking hot, and those braless tits are dying to be sucked and fucked" the other replied just short of slurring.

"Oh god I'd love to get her on her back and fuck her brains out. Fuck knows what she's doing with that guy though. She's way outta his league"

"Yeah I know what you mean. Maybe we should show her she can do better"

"Fuckin' oath mate." Was the last I heard as they finished up and left. I walked out and stared at the door. Part of me was angry and wanted to go kick their arses, but as I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw average old me staring back. I'd never thought much of my looks, even though it never seemed to cause me any issues attracting women, but Danika was....well she was something entirely different. I had to agree with these guys, she was way out of my league.

I washed my hands and sighed, before heading back out. I could see a guy sitting at the table talking to a smiling Danika. I assumed it was one of the guys from earlier and sighed again. As I looked at her, I could see her eyes flare up and her smile evaporate from what he must have said to her.

Slap! It seemed to echo throughout the whole restaurant as this strangers' head was twisted sideways by the sheer force of it. There was that weird silence that usually happens as everyone's attention was drawn to the scene, everyone watching quietly, intently, like watching a car crash after it's happened. You don't want to, but you still can't help yourself.

I started moving forward now, with a slow rage building. I wasn't a violent man, but still, we are all quite capable of it when we need to be.

"How dare you say such disgusting things to me. You don't even compare to my boyfriend and how amazing he is. You're just a small, insignificant piece of filth. Nothing in this world could take me away from the man that I love" She wasn't screaming, but she said it with passion and enough force that the message was clear to everyone there.

The guy sat stunned for a second of two, then I think the alcohol decided to kick in and give him a false sense of machismo. "No-one hits me, you fucking slut!" As he raised his hand to strike her back, I was on him like a hurricane, with twice the fury. Ooomph! I heard the air escaping his lungs as I pinned him against the wall, his eyes at first defiant, then realising I was holding him off his feet, my forearm across his throat, it soon faded.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her you fucker. Apologise and leave now or so help me, they will be calling for an Ambulance to take you away" I spat at him, my eyes burning into his, anger and hostility evident in every rasping breath I took. With eyes wide, a flash of fear crossed his face and he nodded. I held him there, my adrenalin causing me to remain rigid and unwavering until I felt it.

It was a gentle touch, followed by a soothing voice, "It's ok baby, I'm safe. It's all alright now. Please baby, let him down, I want my man to show me how well he can dance" I looked around to her, her eyes holding mine, and I relaxed immediately within her smile.

The fucker rubbed his throat as I released him and after apologising, he and his mate, scurried from the restaurant, followed by everyone's withering looks. Danika held me tightly as I wrapped my arms around her. Oh god, not now. I could feel that same tightness in my trousers as my erection grew. I could feel Dani's warm body against mine and her hard nipples pushing into me chest, then she ran her hands down my back and gripped my arse firmly, causing us both to moan. Stepping back one pace, Danika looked down.

"My big strong man." Then she looked up, with a couple of tears trickling down her cheeks as she looked at me adoringly. "You make me feel so safe, so loved, like I really am your girl"

"You are my girl. You will always be my girl" I whispered back, not even sure what I meant or why I was saying it.

"You said you loved me?" I added with a warm smile.

Danika bit her bottom lip and looked away pensively.

"I know. I'm sorry Matthew, but I think I do. I think I've fallen in love with you. I've always loved you and missed you as my brother, but today, I've realised what has been missing in my life. The thing I've never had before that would make me a real girl. And...and it's you. Oh god, Matt, don't hate me, please don't."

I sat us down and scanned the other patrons. A few of the older men, nodded at me, giving me their approval for protecting my lady. A couple of the women smiled affectionately for the same reason I think. I could see the manager heading our way and realised our conversation would be interrupted very soon. I didn't have enough time to say what I wanted. Hell, I wasn't sure what it was that I wanted to say, so I didn't, instead I grabbed Danika and kissed her, firmly, passionately and deeply as I tried to express my feelings to her in just a kiss.

I pulled back from my shocked sister and looked towards the Manager who was standing at the table. Danika just stared at me wide eyed, her fingers playing slowly across her lips, her tongue slipping out and running along them as if trying to taste something. The manager turned out to be a reasonable guy and after we filled him in, especially on what the guy had said to my sister, he was ok for us to stay.

Danika looked back at me with a sultry smile when he left and with no warning, her mouth was attacking mine. Her kiss was filled with so much force and passion that I quickly ran out of breath and had to break away. My sister smiled and giggled as we sat close, our foreheads touching, gazing at each other.

"I can't believe this" she whispered. "Of all the men in the world, I fall in love with my brother" she continued, shaking her head and laughing lightly.

We danced a few songs, holding each other closely, our bodies meshing together. Her hard nipples, her nipple bar, her amazing arse in my hands. My never failing hard-on crushed between us, not helped by her wiggling every now and then to slide her stomach across it. This led to me moaning into her mouth every time she did, as we kissed. Everything was so erotic and perfect and like I have never experienced before.

As the night was drawing to an end, we made our way to our room. That's when the nerves really started to kick in for us both I think. Were we going to go the next step? What was going to happen when I saw her naked? We hadn't really taken the time to discuss this bit.

"It's ok Matthew, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I know this is a big step and well....you might not be so eager once you see all of me" my sister said, getting quieter as she spoke.

I could see the pained expression on her face, as she let me come to terms with the implication of the words, 'all of me'. Her face was angled down, her eyes looking at the floor, almost waiting for the rejection I was sure she had felt before. Was that going to be me as well? Was I going to add to her pain when she just wanted to love me, and for me to love her?

No, not me, not to this beautiful woman standing here in front of me, looking frail and fragile and ready to break. I was not the one that would break her, ever.

"I want to see you sis. I want to see all of you. All of your beauty. I'm not afraid. Show me"

Dani stood quietly, looking very pensive as she pondered all the possibilities of what this next step could result in. I felt I had to show her the truth in my feelings, so I moved to her and kissed her with as much passion and need as I have ever poured into another woman.

And yes, as far as I was concerned, she was all woman. I didn't care what she had to show me, I wanted her, and I knew that. Breaking the kiss so we could breathe, Dani looked at me through tear streaked eyes with a look of pure adoration and desire. Her lips were trembling slightly as that sexy smile crossed her lips again before we plunged into another passionate embrace and almost painful kiss as our tongues fought and clashed in our mouths.

While we were doing this, our hands were not idle, as we desperately explored as much of each other's bodies as we could. God she felt good in my arms, she tasted sweet and exotic and she smelt like vanilla and flowers, and I was getting completely lost in her. I was harder than I could ever remember being and wanted her so badly now.

"Is that all for me baby?" she whispered huskily in my ear as she ground her pelvis into me, causing me to groan in response. I was also slightly confused. Where was her penis? Did she still have one? Had she had it removed, if so, what did she look like down there now? Was I ready to discover that, really? My thoughts were lost as I felt her soft delicate hand work its way into my pants and start rubbing my hard cock. My head dropped to her shoulder when she did this and I moaned my appreciation.

"You like that baby? Such a nice cock you have for me. I can't wait to taste it" she breathed wantonly into my ear. My whole body shuddered at this as I held her tightly to me. Her hard nipples drilling into my pecs, her delicious firm breasts flattening against me, I began to nibble on her neck and run my tongue up behind her ear, bringing a gasp and a sigh from her.

My hands moved up to her shoulders and slipping my fingers under the straps of her dress, I eased them off and down, causing the dress to drop to her waist, exposing those gorgeous breasts for the first time to me.

I stepped back slightly, "Oh my god, you're so beautiful" I strained to say as I took her in.

I looked to her eyes and saw such gratitude, yet still that shadow of apprehension which I understood. Dani slid her hands over my chest and slowly started to unbutton my shirt as she stared into my eyes. I moved my head down and softly kissed her forehead, her eyelids and then a quick peck on the nose that brought that dazzling smile to her face once again.

Once unbuttoned, Dani slid my shirt off and let it fall to the floor. I looked at her as she took me in with a sexy little smile on her face. Almost nervously she placed her hands on my chest and I could feel them shake as she sighed and dropped her head to lean into me and just hold me to her.

Skin on skin we stood and revelled in the sensations we could now experience. Our breathing was ragged and heavy as the heat between us started rising again. The kiss was explosive and we battled in each others mouths, as we tried to devour each other like we were a last meal. My left hand was firmly gripping her tight full arse, while my right was now filled by her firm full breast, causing Dani to groan into my mouth as I tweaked the nipple bar she had.

I slowly slid my left hand around and moved her dress down off her hips, letting it fall to the ground around her bare feet, before once again feeling that smooth firm arse. Dani stepped back from me at this and looked intently at me. I could see her apprehension as well as her lust as she licked her lips and allowed her eyes to stray down to my groin, where my cock was straining for release.

Dropping to her knees she was almost manic as she tore my pants open and ripped them down to my ankles, taking my boxers with them, before signalling me to step out of them so she could throw them away. Now Dani was eye to eye with my raging hard cock, pre-cum leaking onto the floor between us as I looked down at her.