Twists and Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at me with a delighted smile and wide eyes, Dani licked her lips and looked back at my dripping cock.

"Oh fuck!" I almost yelled as she tried to engulf me all at once, causing her to gag as my cock hit the back of her throat. I'm not huge, I'm a little shy of 7", but I have what I have been told, is a really, really nice girth that has made all my previous lovers very happy and a couple, a little sore too.

I could see that Dani was straining to accommodate that very girth in her smallish mouth, but she also seemed determined to do her best. I groaned and my hips bucked as she raised a hand to cup my balls and gently roll them in her palm. She drew back off my shaft, leaving just the head in her mouth before flicking her tongue around the sensitive underside. We both groaned at this, which caused my cock to flex and leak more pre-cum onto her tongue.

The vibrations from her own groans went through me like lightening, energising all of my senses, before she once again plunged my cock to the back of her mouth. Her hand went to the base of my shaft as she now set up a wonderful rhythm as her head bobbed backwards and forwards on me. The room was now filled with nothing but the slurping and sucking noises as Dani gave me a vigorous blowjob that almost seemed desperate. I was getting close now, as she pleasured my sensitive head with that amazing tongue of hers.

"Dani.......oh god....Dani!" I rasped as I drew closer, trying to warn her of my impending orgasm.

Dani, god bless her, attacked my cock with renewed vigour and the vacuum she was creating in her mouth felt like she was actually trying to remove my cock from my body.

"Holy FUCK!" I yelled as I felt the cum rip from my tightened balls and spew into Dani's waiting mouth, where she sucked and swallowed hungrily, as rope after rope of cum coated her mouth.

Finally I was spent and my legs were weak, as Dani kept sucking and encouraging every last drop of cum out of me. I had to sit down, I don't think I had ever come so much or so intensely in my life. I sat heavily onto the bed as I looked at a very happy lady sitting back and gleaming at me, still licking her sexy pouty lips.

"Mmmm baby, you taste so good" she winked as she licked her lips.

"You're amazing Dani. That was unbelievable. Never before has anyone......fuck that was the best. You're the best" I smiled and sighed happily as I lay back and began revelling in the aftermath of the best orgasm of my life.

Dani giggled as she climbed up onto my prone body and looked into my eyes, getting close enough to rub her breasts on my chest, her breathing deep and heavy, her hair tickling my face. I smiled as I gazed back before pulling her to me and kissing her deeply and passionately. I could taste the last remnants of myself in her mouth, but that has never worried me, it wasn't the first time I'd managed to taste a little of myself on a woman's lips. Dani returned the kiss as she collapsed onto me, moaning sensuously as our tongues danced around in our mouths, before we broke to breathe and look deeply into each others eyes for a few quiet moments.

Dani bit her bottom lip and I could see a little concern cross her face. I had an idea what that look was about whilst looking into her eyes. I brushed her hair behind her ears and kissed her softly a couple of times before rolling her over onto her back. I kept kissing her, and moved to her neck causing her to gasp and moan longingly. Her breasts were perfect and I couldn't resist them any longer as I kissed and licked my way around them, while deliberately avoiding her nipples, which were achingly hard now.

"Oh god!" she squealed when I plunged my mouth down onto her exposed, hard right nipple. I sucked and licked and bit at her sensitive bud as her hands took my head firmly trying to force her entire breast into my mouth. I repeated the process for her left breast as her breathing was becoming ragged and erratic. With one last tug of her nipple bar between my teeth, I moved down to her soft smooth stomach. I looked into her eyes as she stared at me lustily, but also with noticeable trepidation as I moved further down her body.

"You don't have to baby. I don't want to scare you off. I can't lose you now Matthew. I can't!" she almost sobbed.

"Shhh. Dani, it's ok. I'm not going anywhere. You need to trust me" I stated as I moved down and hooked my fingers into her panties.

I was surprised that she had what looked like a second pair, much tighter underneath. There was now a more pronounced bulge but I had to remove the tighter pair to allow her penis free from being tucked between her legs. As it engorged, it was smaller than my own, and selfishly I sighed internally for that. She was maybe 5 inches and a lot thinner than me. Honestly, I'm not sure how I would have felt if she was bigger than me.

I looked at her penis, not sure why, but I couldn't call it a cock, and studied it. After all, it was the first one I'd ever been this close to, especially from this perspective. It was smooth, and well, nicely shaped to be honest. The head was no bigger than the shaft and there were no noticeable veins or anything to take away from the smooth regular shape. It was.....nice. I looked up into Dani's fearful eyes as she waited for me to say or do something. I'm sure she's had some terrible experiences at this point in the past.

"Are you ok Matt? You're not going to freak out and run away are you?" she almost forced out.

"You have a nice looking penis Dani" I replied with a wink and a smile.

She relaxed immediately and sighed happily, before giggling and saying, "So how many have you seen to know it's a nice one Matt?"

I laughed with her, before again looking at her. All of her. She was beautiful and she was a woman, and I wanted her to be my woman, regardless of how we were related, regardless of her anatomy.

"Oh my...." Dani squealed and shuddered, as I ran my tongue up her hardened shaft, tasting her for the first time. I was surprised at how bland she tasted at that point. Her pre-cum had been oozing from her since I released her from her panties and was coating her shaft. I licked a few more times before taking her head into my mouth. I stopped there and simply ran my tongue around her sensitive tip as I now stared into her tear filled eyes.

Dani's smile was beaming at me like a thousand watt globe as I slowly started to explore her penis with my mouth and tongue. Her taste was becoming slightly more noticeable now and I really liked it. This only encouraged me more as I started to bob slowly up and down on her, taking a little more into my mouth each time. My tongue was moving all around her shaft. She was such a nice size for a novice like me that I didn't feel intimidated or fearful at all. I could hear her moans of pleasure, and I got a real buzz out of giving her that pleasure.

"Oh god baby.....I'm not going to last long....I can't believe you're doing this.....oh fuck!" she finished with a scream as I felt her hips convulse. I knew what was about to happen and I prepared myself.

The first gush flooded my mouth as she screamed through her release, her body trying to fold itself in half. More followed as I continued to swallow her cum as she pulsed time and time again until she was totally spent. I smiled as I felt her push me away from her now sensitive penis and sigh heavily as she flopped back onto the bed.

A deep and very contented sigh came from her as she reached down for me blindly, seemingly unable to see through her tear filled eyes.

"Oh...my....god Matt" she whispered shudderingly as I crawled up over her body. "I never expected...never thought....oh god, that was mind blowing. Are you ok? You don't regret i...." I kissed her hard and with more passion than I could ever remember having, to quiet her worries.

I was surprised as I became aware of the now throbbing erection I was sporting. I guess I liked what I was doing and that caused a strange sense of pride to flow through me. I have never had any issues with my sexuality and I know I'm not gay, and Dani, to me, is a woman. She looks, walks, talks, dresses, thinks and smells like a woman. So what if she has a little extra, what does that really matter in the end? I loved her as my brother so many years ago, now I love her as my sister. Sure, this is taking love for a sibling to a bit of an extreme level, but it feels right, I feel right, and I hope Dani does as well.

Dani wrapped herself around me as we continued to kiss hotly in each others embrace. I was getting lost in this woman and just couldn't seem to get enough of her. If I stopped to think about it, I would see how crazy this all was, but who could possibly think right then.

I heard that delightfully sexy giggle followed by a long desirous moan as Dani slipped her hand down to take my cock and squeeze it.

"Is that all because of me? Do you like me Matt? Do you want me? Want me to be yours, to take me as yours?" she whispered huskily.

"Oh fuck yes Dani. I do. I want all of you. You are so fucking hot and sexy. I want to never let you go now that I have you" I rasped hoarsely into her ear as she continued to rub and squeeze my rock hard cock in her delicate little hand. I could sense the smile long before I pulled back to look at her beaming face.

"Then take me Matt. Make me yours. Make me your woman and never let me go. Please Matt, never let me go" she sobbed as she once again wrapped herself around me and squeezed me so tight it was hard to breath.

"I will never let you go now Dani. Never." I replied as I tried to placate her concerns. I rubbed her back and made soothing noises into her ear as I held her to me. I could feel her tears as she nuzzled my neck and I'm sure I could feel her smile as she started kissing my neck and shoulder.

"I'm so happy Matt. I can't believe it. It feels so good to be held here in your arms. I love you Matt, I really do" she gushed.

"And I love you too Dani. I know it's a little strange, us being siblings and all. Plus the fact we haven't seen each other in 10 years. But....I feel so.....good, so comfortable. I know this will sound a bit corny, but I feel like this is where I was always meant to be, right here in your arms."

Dani squealed and hugged me tighter than ever at this.

"Roll over Matt, I want to look at you" I rolled over and Dani straddled my waist as she stared deeply into my eyes, that 1000 watt smile blinding me again.

As I looked at her I could see the love and adoration flowing out of her. I was mesmerised and never wanted this moment to end. Dani's smile slowly changed to a sexy smirk as she leant over to her handbag and rummaged through it for a moment. When she was sitting upright on my stomach again she looked deep into my eyes, licking her lips. I looked at her hands and noticed a small bottle almost hidden in her petite little fingers.

I looked back to her eyes and we both smiled, knowing what was going to happen as she clicked open the lid of the lube. Pouring some in her hand, she then reached behind her and I couldn't stop the groan coming from me as she softly ran her slippery hand up and down my overly sensitive cock. Taking a bit more lube, I watched as she leant forward slightly so as to prepare herself for me.

Never taking her eyes off mine, Dani leaned up and then grabbed my rigid cock in her hand, "Do you want this Matt? Do you want me?" she asked with such longing and desire in her voice.

"Oh god yes Dani. More than anything I have ever wanted in my life. Please baby" I pleaded.

The look of love and desire that crossed her eyes almost made me cum right then.

"I'm not very experienced Matt. I haven't done this a lot or for a long time" she said, biting her bottom lip.

"Take as long as you need Dani, I want this to be perfect for you" I replied.

With a huge and loving smile, Dani slowly manoeuvred her tight little hole over the head of my ready to explode cock. Teasingly she rubbed my sensitive head around the entrance as she allowed it to prod at her hole, teasing herself as much as me. I wanted so badly to thrust up, or grab her hips and pull her down onto my eager cock, but I couldn't, wouldn't do that and ruin this for her, or for me.

An increase in pressure signalled Dani's intent as she wiggled her hips a little to allow just the head to pop through her tight sphincter and into the entry of her very tight arse. We both groaned as we felt the meaning behind the act. Dani stopped there and I watched as her eyes fluttered and she sighed, her breathing slow and deep as she allowed herself to adjust. As I've said, I have a decent girth, and Dani was really discovering that right now. She opened her eyes and looked into mine, a tear falling from her smiling eyes.

"So big, Matt. You're really going to stretch my tight little arse, aren't you BIG Brother?" she smiled naughtily.

"Oh god Dani, don't. I won't last if you keep teasing me like this" I moaned.

"Then don't baby. I want you to cum in me. I want you to claim me Matt. Make me yours" she said as she inched her way down my cock.

Every inch felt tighter than the last, and Dani was breathing harder and harder the further in I went. I laid still and allowed Dani to control everything at this point. I could see the pain as well as the pleasure she was feeling and I didn't want to make pain the only thing she felt. Finally we both sighed in deep satisfaction as Dani's arse cheeks sat on my upper thighs. We just stared into each other's eyes at this stage and revelled in the sensations.

"You're all the way in baby. You're filling me up so much. I've never felt so full before. Do you like it? Does it feel good for you baby?" I could see a little trepidation on her face as she said it, desperately needing to hear me reaffirm my feelings for her.

"I love how you feel baby girl. I want to stay like this forever. I love you Dani" I moaned.

Before I could react she was all over me. Her mouth was molesting my own, her tongue ravaging my mouth, her hard nipples spiking into my chest. Her hands holding the sides of my face as she continued her oral assault with unrelenting passion. Dani ground her hips down onto me, trying to get the last few millimetres of my cock into her ever so tight arse, it was driving me wild.

I've had anal sex before, but there was nothing that compared to this feeling of being inside Dani, being with Dani. We continued to kiss passionately as Dani controlled our love making, only stopping to gasp for air and stare longingly into each other's eyes. Eventually Dani couldn't control herself any longer and began to raise up and drop herself down hard onto me thick hard cock. Each motion was completed with a little yelp from her as I reached her depths. Her little penis was hard and leaking all over my lower stomach and I felt compelled to hold it and caress it.

When I did, Dani almost screamed, "Oh god yes!! Please touch me like that!!" as her eyes rolled back into her head and her fucking of me increased in tempo and force.

It was too much for me, "Oh god Dani, too good, I'm going to cum!!".

"Yes! Yes, cum inside meee!! Make me yours!!!" she screamed pleadingly.

That was all I could take as I grabbed her hips and started slamming my swelling cock up into her tight hole. Less than a dozen thrusts was all it took before I grunted loudly and with one final thrust that left me suspended, hips off the bed, Dani impaled hard on my cock, I came harder and with more volume than I have ever done.

Dani screamed my name over and over as I shot spurt after spurt of hot seed deep into her bowels. I felt a few splashes of hot liquid hit my chest and stomach, but my eyes were shut tight as I revelled in the power of my orgasm. My strength left me and my body slumped back to the bed, exhausted. I felt the weight of Dani's body on mine as she laid prone on my chest. Both of us breathing heavy, trying to replenish our oxygen supply enough to think, let alone talk.

I heard Dani sigh and hug me to her as I wrapped her in my arms. She fit so perfectly there as I nuzzled her now sweaty hair and head with my nose. She still smelt divine and I squeezed her a little tighter, resulting in a cute little yelp. I could feel her smiling on my chest as she rubbed her cheek across it lazily.

"Oh god that felt good. You are amazing Big brother" she whispered in my ear as she moved up my body slightly to kiss and nibble at my neck. My now soft cock slipping from her abused little hole, letting my cum now slip out and onto my stomach to join hers.

"You're the amazing one Dani. So beautiful and sexy and delicious. I'm so glad I found you. I can hardly believe it, even with you right here in my arms." I responded, staring deeply into her eyes. She smiled and nodded as she looked back at me with so much love, trust and desire.

***********************************************

Well I hope you liked it. Like with my first story 'Stephanie' I have left this one open for a continuation if you, the reader, thinks it's worth the effort. I hope I have not made as many rookie errors as before, but I no doubt have and will surely be made aware of them.lol.

Thanks for reading and have a great Literotica type day.hehe. QW