All Comments on 'Twixt Afternoon And Evening'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
TeasedhubbyTeasedhubbyalmost 11 years ago
Boxed in a Corner?

With Nina promising to keep her jeans on and zipper up, and promising the same for Nick's jeans and zipper, I think you have kind of boxed yourself in a corner as far as the next installment goes (if there is a next installment). I like stories where the wife teases her husband with her sexual playfulness, but I don't like the idea that the wife would have to break her promise in order for the playfulness to go further. And since Nick has already groped Nina's breasts, I don't think he (or the reader) will be satisfied with only more of the same.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 11 years ago
Ha

The tease master at work again! Good going.

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
you can't leave this hanging!!!

:-)

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 11 years ago
are you fing kidding

you know what will happen and you have no right to be mad about it when it does

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Swinging in the breeze

Like they said, don't leave us swinging. I'm waiting for the next installment.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 11 years ago
Go for it you know you want to!

Well Ken, if you were going to, you should have exploded with rage by now, but you haven't so now you need to go with the flow and enjoy whatever happens. Give your friend full access to whatever your wife will allow. Lets hear what happened soon.

PeterPiperTwoPeterPiperTwoalmost 11 years ago

Great Teaser! - by the master of course.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
First Story I've Read of Yours

Oh, my! Very, very, very sexy. Can't wait to read more of your work.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
What do I think?

After reading excellent stories like "Honey, we need to talk" you apparently have lost your mind and decided it's okay for a husband to be a voyeuristic, spineless cuckold.

What I think is that this was a poor story. Not badly written. Just a story about a wimp. Not interesting.

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 10 years ago
Excellent

You are an excellent writer. This was such a fun story. It is the first of yours I have read and I plan to read several more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

Love the storyline, well writen leaving us wanting MORE please?

I love dressing outrageously myself, usually end up getting well fucked...good job we're swingers!

NotrichNotrichalmost 9 years ago
Such fun.........

we can have when both are willing to just go with the flow.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Manipulative bitch. I was first going to suggest putting his foot down regarding her behavior. Then I realized it was to late. Kick her to the curb and get on with life. Not an innocent story from her , she just cucked him .

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Psychological Abuse

That's no wife; she's just an ordinary, dime a dozen, street-walking, gutter-slut-whore. For women, it's not a matter of "if" but only of "when".

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Again

it's either one star or five stars with this author. Guess which one this story is.

andyinozandyinozabout 6 years ago
Shite

Unadulterated shite

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Bullshit

What a pussy. He just lost his wife and inherited a whore,she's going to push until she gets to fuck who she wants .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One word

One word GARBAGE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What

What on earth was this load of crap about?.

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
Shit...

What you did is create a fucking slut you dumb asshole. Run while you can and close out your bank accounts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just

Just a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

No friend of mine. Nick would not be welcomes again and the wife would be on a very short leash never left alone for a very long time. She objects then its over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of this writers main c lose the ability to think or speak and allow themselves to be over ruled. I guess she really wants to live this sort of life and writes about it a lot. She is expert at writing cuck shit and wimps for protagonists. Crap.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I think Teasedhubby said it first and best. Any sequel would be pretty much more of the same unless wife breaks her promise. Then she would move from a tease into slut territory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another slut wife with a WACC husband. the question is would she allow hubby to have a similar fun with her BFF - a hot blond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone said it promotes a spineless wimp cuckhold. I agree. Ken should have Burnt the Bitch from her Whitney shit with Nick in the pool and saud fidget the finer eat the shit out if Nick his predator friend!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story you are getting worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story. Lame.

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

I don't like the plot but the writing was excellent.

It earns a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous