Two Couples, One Cabin: A Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers

"What?"

"Head's up! You're about to see my va-gi-na!" she blurted out.

We both started laughing about the incident from the previous night. Then she yanked down her panties and stood back up, bolding putting her hairy pussy on display. I could see how swollen her lips were, and knew she was heavily aroused. She looked down at my boxers expectantly, as I pulled off the last of my clothes, being sure to casually let my cock bounce and flop about.

We shared a brief, mutual smile and then headed into the sauna. The usual spring in Selena's step, which had briefly vanished last night, came roaring back. She showed no embarrassment at the fact that her boobs bounced this way and that while she ran to take the same seat on the bench as she before. I felt as if she enjoyed our erotic encounter so much that she was desperate to repeat it again.

It wasn't long before the sauna started heating up, and we found ourselves excitedly pointing out the different parts of our bodies, and commenting on how shiny they were with the perspiration building on our skin. I had the sense that this was an innocent way that Selena could tease me, without being overly sexual about it.

For example, she laughed and pointed to the small pool of sweat forming in her bellybutton as the droplets ran down between her breasts and collected there. She leaned back and advanced her pelvis, causing her bellybutton to stick out. "Look at that!" she exclaimed, pointing to it. However, she was well aware that in sticking out her pelvis, she also dared to thrust her crotch forward.

I gazed down past her bellybutton, and settled my eyes upon the smooth layer of hair that covered her vulva. The slightly rounded lips of her pussy were glistening and wet, and just barely separating, offering the slightest glimpse of the satiny pink flesh within. I gave a hard swallow. I knew that she knew what I was really looking at. I felt myself starting to tingle and knew that sooner or later there would be no avoiding what had occurred the night before, which caused her so much shock.

Selena sat back upright and smiled wordlessly at me. We shared so much silent, erotic tension that I couldn't imagine how we'd possibly get through the night without something happening. But what?

"So... it looks like you're not quite as happy to see me as you were last night..." she finally joked, braving the topic on both our minds.

"Believe me, I'm struggling to avoid a repeat of history!" I laughed.

She chuckled. "Well... it's okay. I don't mind if it happens. Just relax, okay?" She smiled at me reassuringly. I couldn't help but wonder if she was actually excited to see me become erect again.

"Are you sure?" I asked, amazed and how quickly the tables had turned.

"Yep! Don't fight it on my accord," she replied, chuckling.

I took a deep breath and let go, finally allowing myself to enjoy the erotic excitement of observing her naked body next to mine. Within moments I could feel my cock begin to grow and lengthen, sliding down the damp crack between my thighs as it thickened, and then start to rise into the air bit by bit. I noticed Selena shifting her hips awkwardly as we both watched it reaching higher and higher into the air until it was fully erect. I could feel her discomfort. An exciting discomfort, situated squarely between her legs.

"Well, that was fast!" she laughed.

"It's all about having the right motivation," I joked.

She appeared to relish my answer. We spent a while in the sauna together, finding it exciting to be so free and open with our naked bodies in front of each other, in contrast to the previous time. I made no effort to hide my intense arousal, and she made no effort to avoid looking at it. After some time goofing off together in the heat, we finally reached our limit.

"Let's take a break to cool off, and then maybe we can go back in," I suggested.

"Okay!" she said cheerfully. We exited the sauna, and then she stopped short, suddenly, as I reached for the door to the hallway. "Wait-- can we... is it safe to go out into the living room without putting our clothes back on?"

"Well you could put them back on, but you'd just get them all sweaty," I replied.

A huge grin formed on her face. "But what if someone wakes up and catches us?"

I rolled my eyes. "No one's gonna wake up." I then reached out as if I were going to tickle her and she reacted quickly, throwing her arms around her midsection to block me. She bent in half and shrieked.

"Don't you dare!" she laughed, as I watched her breasts jiggling beneath her chest.

"Well then, let's go!" I said, strolling boldly out into the hallway in my birthday suit.

The rush of cool air against my body was a thrill, and I immediately reveled in the freedom of being able to walk about in the open, without any clothing on, despite the fact that April and I were sharing the cabin with visiting friends. It felt risky and daring. I could tell Selena was experiencing the same sudden erotic thrill as she skipped happily along behind me, giggling nervously and using my body as a shield just in case.

We strolled out through the kitchen into the living room, my cock still stiff and bobbing in front of my body. I glanced over at the hallway leading to the bedroom doors, feeling my heart beating quickly due to the proximity of April and Matt, both unaware of our nakedness in the next room.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" exclaimed Selena, daring to venture out from behind me, yet still visibly trembling with nervousness. She turned and looked at me, beaming with an equal amount of excitement.

I turned and cast a sudden look of surprise toward the bedrooms. "Oh my god-- Matt!" I exclaimed.

Selena's grin quickly twisted into a look of absolute horror. She threw her hands over her chest, suddenly clutching her boobs, her legs buckled and she bent forward in a fit of panic, as she spun to look toward the bedrooms.

But no one was there. I burst out laughing.

"You... fucking... bastard!" she squealed, letting go of her body and standing back up. She had the devilish grin I'd ever seen. "I can't believe you did that!"

I kept laughing. "You should have seen the look of horror on your face!"

Selena was still breathing quickly, as if she had been hyperventilating. "You - bastard!" she kept repeating, lunging at me with laughter and smacking at me playfully. We descended into a long laughing fit as I blocked her smacks, which then turned to tickles, which had quickly become our preferred means of offering innocent affection. Soon her body was up against mine as she struggled to take control of my arm in order to stop me from blocking her wiggling fingers.

As we laughed and tumbled across the living room floor, we made more physical contact than ever before. Her boobs jiggled back and forth and bumped against my chest. I felt her hardened nipples poking against my skin. Our thighs brushed together, and then when our bodies pressed I felt my steely cock pressing firmly against her soft skin. Her expression changed, and her giggles turned to soft sighs of pleasure.

As we gazed into each other's eyes with a wicked amusement, her lips came close to mine, and as if with a mysterious force of magnetism that drew us together at the same time, we suddenly connected in a frantic kiss. I felt the surprise and shock she was feeling in her body language, and she no doubt felt the same from me, but neither of us stopped. One kiss became a series of frantic, hungry kisses, as we continued to press close together, letting each other feel the sensation of our naked bodies rubbing together in their state of intense arousal.

"Mmm..." I hear her cooing as we stumbled back toward the couch. We allowed ourselves to fall together onto the soft cushions. She gazed up at me through the parting in her long hair that had fallen all over her face and bit her lip with tension. Then she ran her hand suddenly across my chest, first feeling the beat of my heart, and then then tension in my muscles.

I glanced down at her soft breasts resting upon her chest, enamored by the pale, sensitive skin in contrast to the rest of her body and the swelling, pink nubs of her nipples. I felt myself falling forward, suddenly drowning in the deep crevice between them. Selena's breasts felt like two warm pillows, and I lingered there for a moment, detecting the faint trace of a spicy perfume that still remained after the day ran its course.

"Mmmm...." she continued to moan, as I lifted my head and made my way to her nipples, quickly taking them in my mouth and suckling hungrily. She squirmed beneath my body, moaning louder. Then I felt her hand slipping down beneath my body, searching, until it connected with my cock. She seemed desperate to touch it at long last, frantically grasping it firmly and feeling the pulse of my body against her palm, then stroking it up and down as she arched her back with passion.

I sat back up and gazed down at her. She continued to stroke me as her chest heaved up and down. Selena offered me a look of pure, wordless desperation. Then her eyes shot down at my cock, staring at it with fascination as it moved back and forth through her fingers. She squeezed it firmly again and then looked up at me, her jaw quivering.

"Alex..." she whispered, breathlessly.

"Y-yes...?" I asked, feeling my own voice tremble.

"I..." she said, before pausing to take a deep breath, "I want to feel you... please... inside me..." she softly whimpered. Selena let go of my cock and grabbed my hand. I could feel her whole body shaking beneath mine.

She flinched as I carefully reached down, lifted her knees, and moved them to either side. Selena stared up at me with wide eyes as she observed my expression. There, through the thin layer of dark pubic hair, Selena's pussy gently parted for me. I ran my fingers across her soft outer labia. She gasped and briefly closed her eyes, then opened them again and looked down between her legs. I spread my fingers apart and found myself quivering at the sight of her glistening pink flesh as her pussy spread wide at my touch.

Moving my fingers back and forth through her delicate folds, I felt my fingers quickly become coated. I brought them close to my nose and inhaled deeply, intoxicated by her deep, feminine aroma. The wide grin returned to her face, as it lit up with excitement at my enjoyment. I tasted her, one finger at a time, observing her growing arousal at the sight of my expressions.

"Good?" she giggled.

"Wonderful," I said, observing that this delight seemed to counter her nervousness. However, she tensed up again as I grabbed my cock and began to position it between her legs. We gazed deep into each other's eyes as I eased my hips forward and felt my swollen member begin to sink deep into her tight canal.

Selena gasped at the sensation of my throbbing manhood penetrating deep into her body. She looked down at our bodies as they connected so intimately, and suddenly exhaled all the tension she'd built up. I heard her begin breathing deeply and gently move her hips against mine as I began slowly thrusting inside her.

"Ngh, Selena..." I groaned, "Your pussy... is so wet..." as I glided smoothing in and out of her body, finding myself immediately coated in a thin film of her feminine juices.

She laughed excitedly, hearing me refer to her body with so much sexual hunger for the first time. Her hips immediately began moving against mine with more urgency, as I saw her entire body come alive with a fierce, fiery thirst for mine. I began thrusting faster, which caused her to start moaning again.

"Mgh! -- Alex!" she groaned. "Oh god, I wanted your p-penis inside me so badly! I.. love your cock!" I was delighted to hear her finally breaking free from her shyness as we continued to fuck with the excitement of two lovers enjoying each other's body for the first time.

The force of our thrusts made her big boobs dance happily about her chest and I helplessly grasped at them, feeling them softly compress under my fingers and then spring back to life as I released the pressure. My excitement grew as our hips jerked together faster and faster, until finally she began to scream out, "Fuuuck -- Alex!" I quickly covered her mouth, laughing at the fact that she had forgotten to stay quiet. She was too overcome with pleasure to realize what she was doing, as her body quaked with pleasure.

"Holy shit..." she laughed moments later, having recovered from an intense orgasm. I saw her expression grow even wilder, as she quickly sat up and pushed me back onto the couch. Selena excitedly climbed on top of my body, squatting low and spreading herself open, then lowering down onto my swollen, aching cock.

"Ngggh..." she groaned as it sunk back into her body. She rested her hands on my chest with mild pressure and began to rock her hips back and forth, urging me deeper and deeper inside. A wicked grin persisted on her face as she began to ride me with a ferocious determination, eager to make me feel the intense pleasure I had just given her.

I writhed helplessly beneath her body, overwhelmed by the sensation of her gaping, wet canal devouring me whole, massaging the full length of my shaft with a warm, slick tightness. She watched me gaze up at her bouncing boobs, and then put her arms up in the air, running them through her long hair and sticking her chest out, accentuating their wild, circular dance.

"Jesus... Selena..." I moaned, starting to lose control.

"Tell me," she said excitedly, "Share what you're feeling!"

I reached up and cupped her perfect boobs as they wiggled about and then stared in awe at my cock moving through her body like a piston. "Fuck... Selena... it feels so good..." She laughed with excitement and pleasure. "You're so wet and tight..."

"Yes..." she exclaimed breathlessly. "Feel my wet pussy take your big cock deep inside.... ngh!" She began bouncing up and down rapidly, furiously aroused and full of passion. "Tell me if you're going to come!" she blurted out.

"I-- I think I'm there!" I groaned, letting myself go, desperate to finally experience the release.

Selena leaped off me, and before I could ask her where I should come, she opened her mouth, extending her tongue slightly. I quickly sat up and began pumping my cock ferociously, aiming it toward her mouth. She kept fighting off a smile as she watched me stroking myself urgently. Her eyes flittered as she prepared herself for what was about to happen.

I groaned suddenly, slowing my strokes as a fierce, tingling wave of pleasure surged through my cock. Thick spurts of cum sprayed forth and splashed across her mouth, chin, and tongue. She briefly moved her mouth to laugh, only causing herself to become increasingly messy, then frantically opened it wider in an attempt to catch every wild squirt of my ejaculations.

When I finished, I collapsed backward onto the couch in exhaustion, watching her laugh with excitement and shock at the force and quantity of my output. She licked her lips and wiped her mouth and chin in a feeble attempt to clean up. I apologized and quickly searched the table next to the couch for a tissue, then offered it to her.

"Thanks," she giggled, using it to finish cleaning herself up. "That was amazing!" she added, moments later.

"Yeah!" I laughed. We stared at each other in amazement, barely able to register what we'd just done together, behind our partner's backs. We felt so wicked and naughty, that despite both enjoying a momentous release of pent-up sexual energy, we found ourselves still left in a state of giddy, aroused excitement after-the-fact.

"Do you think anyone heard?" she said with mild panic, finally realizing how vocal she'd become.

"Nah, if they did, we'd surely know by now," I said, smirking. For a while, we lingered together on the couch, enjoying each other's company and warm body, having forgotten all about the sauna.

After a while, Selena said, "Well after that workout, I don't think I'll have any trouble sleeping!"

I grinned at her and agreed. Just like that, we scrambled to retrieve our clothes, and hurried back to bed.

***

"You - whaat?!" exclaimed April the following morning, when I revealed what happened overnight.

"It's true, we did," I said, reaching my arms behind my head and gazing up at the ceiling with a satisfied look. I felt a pillow come down hard upon my chest. "Hey!" I exclaimed.

"That's not fair!" she wined.

"Well, what can I say, it was just meant to happen," I teased, pushing her pillow away. April appeared to be fuming. I could see her mind racing rapidly through the various ideas she would have to concoct to catch up to me. "You'd better hurry with Matt," I added, "We're only here one more day."

A few moments later, I saw something snap in April. She suddenly leapt out of bed and circled around to my side. "Get up," she said, yanking the sheets off me.

I laughed. "What?" She pulled me out of bed, peeked into the hallway, then dragged me into the bathroom. She began to turn the knob that supplied water to the tank, then tried to flush, demonstrating that the bowl failed to refill.

"There. Now the toilet is broken," she said, emphasizing the last word with air quotes. "When Matt comes out, ask him if he'd be willing to take a look and see what's up. Then come get me immediately."

"Okay..." I said, not quite sure what she was up to. I watched April storm back into the bedroom and close the door. After some time passed, the door to the other bedroom opened and Selena walked out. She gave me a smirk as she passed by on her way to the kitchen. Matt emerged moments later, and I did as April asked.

"I dunno what happened, it just won't flush," I said, demonstrating.

"Hmm, okay..." said Matt, staring at it thoughtfully.

"I'll be back," I said, leaving the bathroom and slipping back into the bedroom. April was there, waiting impatiently with a towel wrapped around her body, and clearly nothing else.

"Finally! ... Showtime," she said, smiling at me as I entered. She pushed me out of the way and went into the hallway, then closed the door. Several minutes later, April returned with an excited look on her face, to tell me what happened.

April had gone into the bathroom, turned around the close the door, then removed her towel and hung it on the door, knowing full well that Matt was in the room. When she turned around, Matt was gasping. April yelped and threw one hand across her exposed breasts, cupping her vagina with the other. Matt began profusely apologizing, explaining that he was in there trying to fix the toilet. She laughed and apologized also, accepting fault.

"Whatever, who cares anyway. We're all friends here," she said, slowly removing her hands and standing naked before him. Matt remained frozen, gawking at her body. He couldn't take his eyes off her large breasts, perfectly shaped like tear drops, and the stark v-shaped patch of pubic hair cleanly divided by April's luscious slit. April approached him, asking what was wrong.

"It-- um, it won't flush..." he stammered.

April looked down at the toilet thoughtfully, then said, "This happened once before to me. Hang on." She got down on the floor, moved onto her back, and reached behind the toilet for the knob. In the process, she put her body boldly on display, from her large, undulating breasts to her pussy, inadvertently spread before his eyes as she wiggled left and right, struggling to get a grip on the knob. She snuck a peek at his bewildered expression and then noticed a bulge forming in his pants.

"Can you spot me?" she asked. He hesitantly bent down to secure her legs, and she could feel his hands trembling. "Okay, got it," she said, finally. "Help me back up?" Before he could process her request, April quickly reached out, as if for his hand, being sure to make contact with his crotch instead. She looked down suddenly, realizing what she's done. "Oh my god!" she shrieked, as Matt's bulge instantly began to grow, indicating the massive erection emerging inside. "I'm so sorry! Was that... did I just grab your penis?"

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers