Two Couples, One Cabin: A Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers

Within moments, Matt and I were squatting side by side, helping ourselves to the intimate parts of each other's girlfriend as they moaned and shuddered with pleasure. "Oh fuck! Matt..." April groaned breathlessly, "Yes... put your tongue in my pussy! Ngh!" Her hands moved over his head in circles, leaving his hair a mess while she desperately held his face against her sopping wet vulva.

I could feel Selena squirming wildly, occasionally shaking with violent fits of pleasure. She screamed, "Yes-- Alex! That feels so good! Mhhgh!!" Her hips began to buck as I sucked at her loose, slippery flesh, then began to tease the swollen knob of her clit as it blossomed beneath my playful tongue.

I plunged my finger deep into her tight canal, moving it smoothly inside and out as I flicked my tongue over her clitoris. "Ugh! Alex! Alex! Yes! I'm gonna come!" she hollered, suddenly sitting up erect and moving her hips frantically. I continued to finger fuck her until I felt her body suddenly tense up. She let out a long moan as she began to squirt; waves upon waves of pleasure surging through her body and emerging through a joyful torrent of fluids.

Selena continued to scream and collapse over me as her body quaked, while I heard April gasp and reach her own climax. I heard the familiar moan that my girlfriend always made as she suffered an explosion of pleasure. Matt, messy with April's own urgent gushes, continued to lick and suck hungrily as he drenched him, coating his mouth and chin.

Selena and April collapsed backward, side by side. Their heads fell to the side, toward one another, as their rapid, heavy breathing continued. Upon seeing each other's pleasure, they began to laugh with mutual delight.

"Oh - my - god! That was amazing!" April exclaimed.

"I know!" replied Selena.

"I'm so fucking horny right now..." April whimpered. "Please... let me fuck your boyfriend. I promise I'll return him in one piece. I need to feel that cock inside me..." Selena laughed and nodded excitedly, reaching down to grasp my own cock and stroke it with equal enthusiasm. April added, "Come! Let's go to our bed, it's much more comfy." She got up excitedly, and dragged Matt across the room toward the bedrooms. Selena sprang to her feet and yanked me up to follow them.

It was an exhilarating experience to have the four of us climb into the same bed, the same bed that April and I slept in together every night. The fact that it was our private place, suddenly invaded by our new lovers, made our encounter increasingly erotic, and excitingly taboo. The girls laid down in bed, side by side. Selena took my usual spot, sprawling out on the sheets I'd occupied the night before, and purring like a cat.

Matt needed no further convincing about what was happening. As if he'd been secretly fantasizing about it for some time, he urgently positioned his body in front of April's, who offered herself in missionary position. Without hesitation, he shimmied quickly forward, knees shaking with nervous excitement, and his cock massively engorged at the sight of this naked woman so desperate for him to fuck her.

I saw the look on my girlfriend's face; one of wonder, victory, and pure satisfaction as he ran his fingers over the soft layer of pubic hair, parted her labia, and plunged his swollen member inside. Matt's eyes remained fixed upon April's gaping, pink pussy as it stretched wider to accept his girth and fill her completely from the inside. He groaned as it began to move smoothly back and forth, quickly becoming coated in a slick, wet film. Within moments they were excitedly fucking, his expression still one of amused disbelief.

I was caught off guard by Selena's impatience. She grabbed my hand and guided it to her breast, leading me to experience their soft compression as I cupped them. As I caressed them happily, feeling her nipples pressing against my skin with wild arousal, she reached down and grasped my cock, giving it a slight squeeze to enjoy its intense hardness, then she guided it between her legs, staring up at me with a joyful anticipation.

I urged my hips forward and felt myself sink deep inside her wet canal. Selena instantly began quivering with emotion as our eyes connected and she wrapped her legs around me. Our bodies clung together, moving rhythmically and in unison. My hands traveled along her soft skin, toward her magnificent breasts as they slowly bobbed up and down on her chest in response to our movement together.

Selena briefly glanced over at April and Matt. She gazed in amazement at the sight of her boyfriend, fucking her with wild abandon. This seemed to fill her with an electric, voyeuristic charge. She turned back to face me, suddenly fueled with excitement, hungrily whipping her pelvis toward me. I ran my fingers through her beautiful hair and gazed down at her bouncing boobs. Her soft body moved in waves, like a winding serpent, taking my cock deeper and deeper inside, softly squeaking with a liquid suction.

We fucked with increasing speed as she became lost in a haze of desperate arousal. She began to moan loudly, grasping my arm tightly. After a few minutes, she reached around and grabbed my butt, clenching it tight and drawing me closer to her body. Her head fell back and she arched her body, pressing her breasts up toward me. I leaned down and took her nipples in my mouth as we continued to rock our hips against each other, driving my cock through her satiny depths.

"Ohhhhh god, Alex..." she groaned, shaking in my arms. She fell limp, breathing rapidly, gazing up at me as if shocked by her own body's response to mine. "Fuck me from behind..." she begged, as she regained control and a grin returned to her face.

I quickly flipped Selena over. She rocked back and forth as she moved one knee to the side and then the other. Her butt wobbled loosely and I ran my palms over her soft cheeks, then gave them a playful smack, sending them rippling. She giggled and arched it upward, extending the slit of her aching pussy toward me. Her hairy lips were a sloppy mess and puffed up with arousal. I spread her labia apart and drove my cock back into the bright pink tunnel that emerged.

Selena's innermost muscles squeezed and massaged my throbbing cock as it moved inside her like a piston. My pelvis thundered against her ass over and over, causing her cheeks to undulate. The repeated slapping of our bodies almost masked her muffled moans, which she cried into the sheets in a state of ecstasy. I reached under her body and cupped her swinging tits, feeling them bounce playfully against my palms.

"Mmmh! Alex!" she cried out. She glanced back at me, devastated with pleasure. She peeked through her falling hair with a blissful smile. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she begged, clutching the sheets.

As I continued to pound frantically against Selena, I looked over at my girlfriend. Her tits were jostling about as she fired a fierce look of determination and angry lust at Matt. They fucked aggressively, desperate to unleash a long bottled up desire for one another in an explosion of pleasure that was nothing short of ferocious. April begged Matt to fuck her harder and faster, as her lips quivered with an unquenchable desire. I saw her reach the ultimate summit of pleasure, almost equal to pain, as if her body were taken to the farthest limits of what she could endure. And I felt happier and closer to her than I ever had before.

I realized that what turned me on most about her, what made her so different than the other girls I'd dated, is her supreme honesty and lack of fear. She wasn't afraid to reveal what she wanted, who she wanted it from, where, and when. Being open and transparent about her sexual desires simply wasn't as taboo as it was for other girls. She was confident, brave, and unapologetic. Such things as jealousy couldn't have been further from my mind, knowing that she wasn't using Matt against me, or us. In fact, she wanted to badly to share her desires with me, support and encourage my own, knowing that I'd long desired Selena, and expressing excitement at my opportunity to experience an incredible intimacy with her. Despite trading partners, we were closer than ever. Partners in crime, as they say.

Soon both Matt and I were nearly worn down, having exerted ourselves with such unrelenting hunger. April and Selena began laughing together as they climbed atop our exhausted bodies, exchanging giddy looks with each other as they each grabbed a cock, guided it between their legs, and sunk down onto our bodies. I watched our girlfriends begin bouncing up and down with excitement, then I exchanged a knowing look with April, wordlessly celebrating the realization of our goals together.

Matt and I gazed up happily at our lovers as they feverishly bounced and rocked their hips against us. Two pairs of big boobs swung and danced about wildly, as if reflecting their mutual joy. They looked as if they were out of their minds, having conquered us men. We laid there helplessly as they drove us to an intense pleasure in an attempt to match the bliss we had just given them.

I reached up and grasped Selena's soft, bouncing breasts as she threw her head back and laughed with joy. Her beautiful hair draped down her back and swung about as she urgently milked my aching cock with her tight pussy. I knew I couldn't take much more. My body tensed up, frantically trying to maintain control over the tingling waves of pleasure moving through my entire body.

As desperately as I tried to last, I could see that Selena could not. She began to cry out, her eyes rolling back into her head as another orgasm took hold of her entire body. Selena submitted to me fully, putting herself entirely in my loving care as her body shook with violent pleasure. She collapsed forward, trembling in my arms, vulnerable and entirely at the mercy of my thick cock, penetrating her body as it seethed with an uncanny desire for indulgence.

Seeing her pleasure put me over the top, I knew I wouldn't last another minute. We frantically kissed each other as she resumed grinding against me. "Selena... I'm gonna come," I groaned into her ear.

She sat back up excitedly, and withdrew from my cock. I glanced over at April and Matt. They, too, had reached their limit, as Matt's long cock slid out of April's pussy. She leaned forward and spit on it, then began to quickly pump it with her hand. Selena knelt before me, breathing rapidly, and eying my cock with excited anticipation.

"Come for me, Alex!" she begged, between breaths. "I want to feel your cum all over my body!"

She arched her back slightly, offering her breasts to me. I quickly moved onto my knees, angling my throbbing cock toward her chest, jerking at it with desperation. Her breasts wobbled about in response to her heavy breaths, then suddenly stopped as she saw the look on my face and she held her breath. I felt the surge of intense pleasure well up inside me, and continued to give myself long, smooth strokes as I began to groan. Long, thick spurts of cum soared from my cock and landed upon Selena's tits. She exhaled a sudden laugh as she looked down excitedly at my repeated ejaculations, feeling the warm splash of cum upon her body.

Matt, too, soon felt the sweet release of pleasure. April furiously went at his cock with determination, until he moaned loudly and shot a load of cum into the air. Like a geyser, it splashed down on her fist as her tight grip moved swiftly up and down his hard shaft. Soon they were both covered in thick gobs of semen; spent and consumed by a serene bliss.

We collapsed beside one another, frantically trying to catch our breath, and trying to make sense of what this all meant. For several minutes, all four of us lay there in bed, in a messy, exhausted heap, our bodies still slowly burning with a lingering shiver of lust. But the silence was inevitably broken by Selena's spirited laugh.

"Wow, I love Valentine's Day!" she exclaimed, still casually caressing my body.

"Seriously!" replied April. We all laughed. April turned and looked across the bed at me. "Thanks babe, that was sooo much better than a box of chocolates..." she added.

"No problem," I said, smiling back at her. We exchanged a deep look of gratitude for allowing each other to pursue our desires together.

Selena grinned and said, "You say that as if Matt and I are your Valentine's Day gifts!"

April and I exchanged smirks, each knowing what the other was thinking.

Selena observed this, and her mouth slowly opened until a smile began to form at the edges. She fell silent for a moment, lost in a private amusement. Then, with a mischievous look, she spoke up, saying, "Anyway... it's kind of funny..." She briefly glanced at Matt, as if wordlessly asking permission for something.

"What is?" I asked.

"Well... we had this conversation a couple days before you guys invited us here..." Selena began. She turned her head and looked at April. "I asked Matt which one of my friends he finds most attractive and... um... he said you." April was suddenly beaming.

"Hey, wait a sec. To be fair, you picked Alex too!" Matt said, sitting upright. Selena turned to face me, blushing, then nodded in affirmation.

April and I couldn't help but start laughing. This was, after all, how she and I had found ourselves in this situation to begin with.

"I'm just gonna throw it out there that maybe this was fate," added Matt, with a wry grin.

"Actually... since you mentioned having that conversation..." April began.

I knew what she was about to say. There was no reason to hide the truth anymore.

So I sat, and I watched the familiar, devilish grin begin to stretch across Selena's face as she listened to our erotic confession, and the whole, salacious truth began to emerge...

***

-- Happy Valentine's Day to all! --

If you enjoyed this story, please don't forget to vote, and tell me what you thought!

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers