Two Couples, One Cabin: A Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,873 Followers

"Um... yeah..." he laughed, covering himself in embarrassment.

April laughed. "I'm sorry, I was reaching for your hand."

"That's okay," he replied, still laughing nervously.

She looked down at his crotch, smirking. "Wow, um... did I give you an erection?"

"Um... I... uh..."

"That's okay, don't be embarrassed." She rolled her eyes and moved his hand away, revealing his large boner straining against his boxers. "I'm flattered." She giggled.

"D-don't tell Selena," he said with a nervous smile.

"You don't know what girls talk about, do you?" April said, cocking her head curiously at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You think that Selena and I haven't often talked about your and Alex's bodies?" She snickered. "She once said, 'I wish you could see how big his cock gets, but he'd die if I tried to show you.' We were laughing about it for like, an hour."

"Really?" he laughed.

"Yeah. You should have seen her trying to describe it in detail, until she finally just gave up and said she'd sneak me a photo some time."

Matt looked surprised. "Really?!" he exclaimed.

April shrugged. "Whatever. You can get it over with and show me now if you want, I won't tell her. I promise."

"Um... seriously?"

"Yeah, why? Are you too shy?" she teased. "I'm obviously not, it's no big deal." She threw her arms out to the side, as if to remind him that she was standing in front of him without a stitch of clothes on.

"Um... she really said she'd show you a photo of..."

"Yup."

April suddenly realized that there was no way she could get Selena to corroborate her story if he ever asked her, which he surely would. She started to panic. The only way she could get away with what was too late to undo was if she and Alex successfully seduced their friends and were able to laugh off their sneaky tactics after the fact. She had to be successful, one way or another.

Fortunately, Matt said, "Okay..." He hesitantly began to lower his boxers, the thick head of his cock pressing firmly against the soft cotton fabric as it slid over him. When it got low enough, she saw his massive, erect penis spring free from the constriction of the waistband and bounce up and down in the air a couple times before it settled into place at an upward forty-five degree angle.

"Wow! Very nice!" April exclaimed. She looked up at him, grinning, and then down at his cock again. She smiled sweetly, adding, "You have a really, really beautiful penis, Matt. Selena's a lucky girl... I'd be all over that in a second if I had the chance."

He laughed nervously, still flushed and embarrassed, but revealing a clear indication of the high he had received from the unexpected attention and compliment he was receiving from a beautiful, nude woman.

"You'd better not let Alex hear you say that..." he chuckled.

"Alex? Seriously? You don't... you've never talked about... um... stuff with him, I guess."

"Huh?"

"Let me put it this way. We've both long since opened up to the idea of having a little fling on the side here and there. He's the last one to care if I check out one of our friend's cock." Matt stared at her as if he'd believed the Earth was flat his whole life, and she had just revealed it to be round.

"And then what happened?" I asked, wanting to hear the rest of April's shocking story.

"Nothing. Not yet, anyway..." she said, grinning. "I'll think of something."

***

As the morning progressed, everyone finished their showers, had a big breakfast, and then decided to go for a long hike in the woods together. We made our way out to a local waterfall where we lingered for an hour before having a small lunch by the basin as the water crashed down beside us. As we made the trek home a cold front began to move in, just as predicted, leaving our last day chillier than the previous two. We discussed using the last of the chopped wood to build a fire.

Back at the cabin, we all got drunk and celebrated our last day together before we'd drive back later that afternoon. However, I could hear the clock ticking down in April's mind. Finally, she pulled me aside, and whispered, "Let's try your idea."

"Huh?"

"Follow my lead," she simply said. Turning to Selena and Matt, she asked, "Hey, why don't we use the sauna?"

"Yeah! We haven't used it yet!" said Matt. Selena's eyes opened wide. She knew what that meant. Alex smirked at her.

Turning to face Matt, Selena said, "Um... are you sure you want to do that? You--"

"Yes! I can't believe I forgot about it. Totally, let's go."

"You know that you... um... don't have a bathing suit, right?"

He stared at her blankly. "Right, but we... hmm. I guess-- do you wear towels or something?" He looked at me, expecting an answer.

April interjected, "Well, no. Not exactly."

Selena covered her face in embarrassment. "Matt..."

"What? What did I miss?" Everyone except him laughed.

Selena calmly explained, "They... uh... don't wear anything in there..."

"House rules," added April.

"Oh!" exclaimed Matt, turning bright red. After a moment's pause, he added, "Wait, how did you know that?" Selena's eyes opened wide, realizing her faux pas.

April asked, "Yeah, how DID you know that?"

I could see Selena panicking. She mumbled, "Um... I think one of you mentioned it at some point."

April laughed and said, "Oh... okay... Anyway, Matt will cope and learn to not be such a wimp." She stood up and I followed suit. "Selena, I'm gonna get another beer to take in there. You want some?" she added.

"Sure," said Selena, following her to the fridge. Matt watched them in a state of shock and silent bewilderment, having trouble believing that this was happening.

"Wait, you're not... Are we--?" he asked, finally, quickly following his girlfriend.

"What?"

He pulled Selena aside, whispering, "Are you really gonna go in there, like, naked? -- With them?"

"Sure, why not?" she replied. He was stunned.

"Really? In front of Alex too? I never would have thought you'd--"

Selena rolled her eyes. "Seriously? It's not like we don't know them well enough by now. Are you ashamed?" She grinned and began to tease him. "Are you afraid they'll see your you-know-what?" Selena tickled him, just as I had done to her. He laughed and shooed her off. She smirked and walked away, leaving him alone with his lingering shock.

The next few minutes must have been like a strange dream for Matt. The three of us hurried into the sauna to undress, giddy with excitement, while he quietly followed. His eyes became the size of saucers as he stood there watching the girls pulling off their clothes, freeing their breasts with glee and then yanking down their panties. When I was naked, Matt quickly glanced back and forth between Selena and I, as if he was trying to gauge her reaction to seeing me naked, but wisely, she had none.

None of us waited for Matt, who was left shaking in his boxers. We ran into the sauna with our beer and sat down. Selena took her usual seat, so I took mine next to her. April sat across from us. Moments later, Matt hurried in, shyly covering his crotch with both hands. April patted the spot next to her, across from his girlfriend, and he quickly took a seat there. I found it amusing that we'd ended up sitting next to each other's partner.

No sooner had Matt finally ventured to slide his hands away from his groin, setting them off to the side of his body while no one was watching, did April take notice. A grin quickly formed on her face, and she said, "Isn't it funny how similar their dicks are? Look," she said, pointing down between Matt's legs. He quickly became anxious as April and Selena laughed and began to gossip about our genitals.

I leaned back and let out a satisfied sigh. "Mmm. That's good. Now talk about your boobs next," I said, sarcastically. Everyone laughed.

"Well, they're a different shape, but we're about the same size," Selena said, playing along as she cupped hers with both hands.

"Yeah, similar movement too," said April, as she teasingly rocked her chest back and forth, causing her breasts to wiggle. They certainly got Matt's immediate attention. I imagined he was squirming in his seat, wanting to reach out and grasp my girlfriend's tits.

I could clearly see how aroused Selena was by the sight of her boyfriend being so bashful. It occurred to me that it was the same arousal that I had felt when I saw how embarrassed she had been initially. The girls continued to crack jokes, designed to enhance our excitement, eventually suggesting that they go get some pillows and have a pillow fight in front of us.

"Yeah, that's great, keep going..." I joked. However, my arousal was no joke, and growing rapidly. Before long, I realized I had taken it too far and lost control. I felt my cock beginning to swell. Selena looked down suddenly and grinned.

"Keep going, keep going!" she exclaimed to April. "Almost theere!"

"... The beds are nice and springy, we should have the pillow fight there!" exclaimed April, as she bounced up and down on the wooden bench to simulate what that would be like. I took one final look at my girlfriend's heaving breasts before I realized there was no hope, I had crossed the point of no return. Within seconds my cock had sprung into the air, painfully erect as a result of their comical banter.

April and Selena cheered simultaneously as it reached high into the air. Matt's eyes widened with surprise and a small smirk formed at the edges of his mouth. "Good job, babe," joked April, gazing at my cock with pride.

"Look, he gave you a standing ovation," added Selena, pointing down at my erection. Everyone was beside themselves with laughter, except for Matt who still glanced from person to person with his jaw hanging open.

"What's up?" said April, finally prodding him.

Matt turned to Selena. "Are you... he's... are you all really not--" Everyone continued to laugh, this time at Matt's inability to form a coherent thought.

Selena sighed. "Ah, my boyfriend is so adventurous," she said with a cocky sarcasm. I could sense her arousal continue to grow tremendously the more shocked he became at her relative freedom and kinkiness in contrast to his shyness and embarrassment.

"Here, just relax," said April, gently taking hold of Matt's shoulders and turning him toward the wall. She began to rub them in a sensual way.

Matt tensed up and said, "Uh, I'm a guy, and I'm naked right now. I'm not sure you should be..."

"Yeah, we know. None of us were born yesterday. But who cares? Look at Alex," she said. I noticed Matt sneak a peek downward, checking himself. April continued to rub his back, then peeked around herself to look down at his crotch.

"Nope, nothing yet," said Selena, eying her boyfriend's cock. Matt cracked a smile at her.

April realized that now was her chance. The way Selena was playing along, she could get her to corroborate her story right in front of him. She said, "You know... Selena has gone on and on about how big you get when you guys are fooling around. But I dunno, man. I'm not seeing much going on down there yet. Right Selena?"

Selena laughed. "Yeah! You're making me look like a liar, Matt!"

It was a brilliant move on April's part. He laughed, then gasped suddenly as his penis began to grow in front of them. They watched with excitement as it swelled quickly and began to rise into the air from his lap. I enjoyed the horror on his face as he helplessly looked down at it, watching it twitch and rise a little further into the air with each pulse, as if it were the second hand on a clock reapproaching twelve.

"Theeeere we go!" exclaimed April, staring down into his lap at his thick, upright cock.

"See? I told you I wasn't exaggerating!" mused Selena.

A huge grin formed on Matt's face, having now given in to the fact that two beautiful, naked girls were expressing excitement about his body. I knew exactly how he felt. He couldn't believe what was happening; that our girlfriends were delighted at the sight of his erect penis.

"Hey, don't forget about me," I said, pretending to be jealous.

I tickled Selena, taking the risk that all guards had finally come down between the four of us. She giggled and smacked me away, but I persisted, sending her into another silly laughing fit that made her boobs bounce all over the place. She tried to stop my advances, but finally collapsed against my naked body in a desperate attempt to pin down my hands.

"Stop, or I'll put your balls in a vice grip, I swear! And I have nails!" she snapped, while her boobs swayed back and forth with unsteady movement as she bore down on me. We both laughed. Matt was still smiling, despite the fact that Selena and I were touching each other's body in a playful way.

"You guys," April said, interrupting, "I need to get out for a few minutes here..."

"Yeah, me too," added Selena.

Moments later we all got up, our naked bodies covered in a brilliant, wet sheen and beaded with sweat. We exited the sauna and headed into the living room. Matt's state of bewilderment returned as he looked around, watching the three of us strolling around confidently without any clothes on. Selena casually wiped her boob in a circle and observed the amount of perspiration on her fingers with astonishment.

Having witnessed this, April chimed in, saying, "I know, right? I'm soaking wet..." She shifted her thighs uncomfortably from side to side. "But I can't tell if it's our boyfriends that did this to me, or if it was just the heat." Our girlfriends burst out laughing. Matt seemed thoroughly amused by their camaraderie and bold display of sexual thoughts together.

We carried on like this for a while until April made her move. A move that would set in motion a chain of events that would forever change the relationship we enjoyed with Selena and Matt.

April casually lowered her eyes and began checking out Matt's cock again, which was still hard as a rock and clearing the room in front of him as he walked. She mused, "Size and shape aside, do you suppose they also both taste similar?"

Selena snorted. "Ha! That's possible."

April grinned at her, asking, "You wanna find out?"

Selena dropped her jaw, briefly glanced down at my cock, and then back at her. "Yeah, as if Matt would actually let me--"

April interrupted her with a shrug. "I'd try it."

Selena looked surprised, still glancing back and forth between us. Finally, she giggled, "Yeah right. I DARE you to go down on Matt."

"Do you really? I'd do it."

Selena crossed her arms under her breasts and shifted all her weight to one foot. "Let's see. I don't believe you."

"Okaaay..." said April, as she kneeled down in front of Matt. It looked like he had stopped breathing. The three of us stared down at April with bated breath. The moment my girlfriend reached out and touched Matt's penis, I saw Selena's jaw drop open again, out of the corner of my eye. No one said a word, as April leaned forward and accepted Matt's swollen cock into her mouth.

Up to that point, April had been all sarcasm and mischievousness. However, for the first time, I saw her expression change to a seriousness. I knew how badly she wanted Matt, how aroused she was by his body. She appeared to be trembling as the success of our plan suddenly, shocking, bore fruit. Her body went weak as she began to suck Matt's long, aching cock.

Selena squealed, "Oh my god-- April! Do you realize you have my boyfriend's penis in your mouth right now! I can't believe this!" She covered her face with her hands. I saw April crack a smile and then regain control.

Matt was visibly trembling too as he gazed down at April with disbelieving eyes, watching her lovingly caress his balls as she moved her head back and forth, hungrily devouring his swollen manhood with increasing enthusiasm. Selena's eyes grew and grew as she observed April's desire mount; her nostrils flaring as they inhaled Matt's musky scent and her lips smacking against his steely member. She listened to her boyfriend beginning to moan at the unexpected pleasure he was receiving from another woman.

April pulled away for a second, breathing rapidly as if trying to catch her breath. "Go ahead... give Alex a try," she managed to get out, before opening her mouth and swallowing Matt's cock once again.

Having registered what was indeed happening, Selena turned to me with the same serious look that April had given Matt. I touched her hand and felt it quivering. "Do you... want to try it?" I asked her, hesitantly.

She looked into my eyes, desperate to say something, but unable to speak. Instead, she nodded quickly and slowly lowered herself in front of my body, briefly checking on the status of April and Matt, as if to confirm that what she was about to do was truly justifiable. I saw her eyes connect with Matt's briefly, but he made no sign of disapproval. I couldn't think why she would need any approval anymore, given what he was currently engaged in.

I offered Selena a warm smile. She smiled back up at me, exhaling any tension that had built up from the shock of what had just happened. I saw her begin to switch gears to a more welcoming attitude toward the sexual freedom we were now beginning to share as a group. The Selena from the night before began to emerge. The same wicked grin slowly developed on her face. Her big brown eyes were shining and her long, curly hair whipped back and forth as she readied herself for something that we both wanted to share together.

As if in slow motion, I watched Selena touch my penis, adjusting its angle toward her mouth. Her soft lips parted and I felt the tip of my cock make contact with her warm tongue. Then, all at once, I felt a bliss wash over my body as it slid into the wet cavity of her mouth. She inhaled with a sudden excitement as she got her first taste of my cock and a surge of adrenaline took hold. She was so aroused by the opportunity that she skipped all initial teasing and went straight to a brisk sucking motion.

This went on for a few minutes, as April and Selena filled the air with the sounds of hungry, wet sucking until Selena finally pulled away to take a breath. My stiff member sprang from her mouth, briefly bopping her on the nose as it bounced in the air. We laughed. She gazed down at my long shaft, glistening with her fresh saliva. Overcome with emotion, she began to cover it with loving kisses.

Feeling my competitive side return, I decided to up the ante in front of April. "Okay, it's on now," I groaned. "Matt, let's return the favor." I grinned at him. He blinked at me, as if still unsure if this was all a dream.

April stepped in. She slowly rose in front of his body, then wrapped her arms around him and pressed her chest against his, until he could feel the pressure of her soft breasts against his bare skin. I saw his cock begin to rub up against her body as she leaned in close to his ear. It pressed firmly into her soft flesh, gently pulsing with raw arousal.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" she asked him, innocently. Matt turned red again. "It's so creamy, and wet..." she cooed. He took a hard swallow.

"Y-yeah..."

"Yeah, what?"

"Yeah... I... want to eat your pussy..." he mumbled, staring straight at her with a shell-shocked expression.

I quickly pulled Selena to the couch and she dropped onto her bum with a soft thud, then flung her legs apart. Matt and April quickly joined us, and she took the same position along side Selena. Before I had a chance to do anything myself, Matt had dropped to his knees and thrown himself between April's legs. She laughed with delight as he desperately dove in for a taste. I watched as he finally let go, giving in to his wildest urges. He seemed frantic to taste my girlfriend's pussy, licking and sucking with a fierce urgency as his reddish cock surged painfully between his legs.

I squatted down in front of Selena and surveyed the goods. Her own sweet, fragrant pussy was spread before me, silky and pink within, and encircled by the soft layer of pubic hair she had expressed initial embarrassment about. I dragged my nose up over her labia, inhaling the deep, feminine odor emanating from her body. Then I ran my tongue through her soft, wet folds, getting my own taste of her juices once again. She moaned instantly and melted into the cushion.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,873 Followers