All Comments on 'Two Cousins in One Room Ch. 02'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love the progression and the babymaking, not sure how you'll come about including his mom but that's part of the surprise. The best part was the sealed deal for the future between the cousins, so much fun to look forward to.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

I like the relationship between the cousins and between aunt and nephew. Looking forward to how you resolve mother and son.

However, your spelling errors are a turn-off. Especially where you wrote "rune" instead of "ruin." Get an editor!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story until now

Interesting story, but a little confused. The mom agree the relationship between May, Sandy and Roger, but she is unable to speak with him about hers problems with he husband? She is motivated by her son`s dick, but she eludes him for all, until this chapter.

Waiting the next!

PD:

I supposed that English is not your native language, like me also.

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Good guess!

English isn't writer's first language?

Let's discuss learning level. I'd guess bottom-of-the-class 5th grade.

I apologize for the characterization, but you have no place writing for other people's enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good idea

You had a good idea but implementation sucked. the number 2 is spelled two not too. There was so many wrong word implementations it became impossible to read straight through or would you prefer I wrote threw so I can throw it. Use your spell checker and listen to it. It will help but have someone who is proficient in English proof read for you.

dragonlover1963dragonlover1963over 7 years ago
something i really wish people would do

for the love of those of that read these stories please get a proof reader this part was so badly marred by errors it took more time to try and guess at what was supposed to be there that it would have taken to read it in one go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get an Editor!!

All the poorly spelled words and grammatical errors, almost 'runed' the story. Sort of like why Aunt May suggested Roger wait until after supper to tell his mom he was staying. Notice almost is one word, not 'all most.' Don't ruin a good story with words like 'rune.'

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
all right you all have pissed me off

each and one of you critics are screaming get an editor and none of yo'all offer shit.

well I can see the author is struggling with English. Here is what I recommend, read your stuff backwards. That will let you focus on every word and see if it is the right word and spelling.

English is a bitch of a language for even us who grow up speaking it. I admire your courage for taking on such a challenging task. Keep on Keeping on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
670 Followers
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...