Two Cousins in One Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought why not since we've already seen each other nude at breakfast this morning so I stood up and took off my pants and Aunt May untied the strings on the sides of her bottom and then lifted up her butt and slid the bottoms out from under her and laid them down next to the chase lounge she sat on, "Your mom tells me you lost your job that you had for four years due to being framed from the sound of things." as I sat down in the chase lounge next to her.

"Yes. I was looking for another job but I really wasn't in any big hurry to go looking for another job at that time but as soon as I go back I will be looking more. I thought about looking while I was here but I wanted to ask you and Sandy both about staying here with you two before I made that final decision."

"Sandy would love for you to stay here. She told me that before you and your mom even got here. I have no problem of you staying here either. To tell you the truth I am set for the rest of my life and so is Sandy and if you decide to stay here you'll be set for life too really. That is as long as you stay here and not go back to whatever you'll go back to, back there."

"I understand that. I have a decent size nest egg put back but it won't carry me for a life time as of yet."

"Any kind of nest egg is a good thing. From what I heard about your last girlfriend, how did you manage to put back a nest egg of any kind?"

"By not letting her know just how much money I brought home like I did at first. I even started telling her I had bills and from time to time I would tell her I had another bill to start paying on when all I was doing was paying myself by putting so much in the bank each week before taking her out on the nights we went out. I didn't like lying to her but she gave me no choice really or she would want this and that and the other."

"Man you did have a gold digger there didn't you?"

"Yes I did. I didn't want to believe it at first for some time there but finally mom told me, that she came off to her as just a gold digger and I then started thinking about it and listening to her talk, and then she was all ways asking me to buy this and that for her, and then when I lost my job she dumped me and she admitted to me that with me not working any more, I wouldn't be able to buy her things that she liked or wanted, so she didn't need me anymore, which when she said that I was done with her too."

"Well good for you."

"I just wish I could've figured it out long before. I'd maybe have a bigger nest egg had I figured her out long ago."

"Hay handsome, don't be so hard on yourself look at Sandy and me being stuck with a damn drug dealer and trafficker."

"I must say though you two seem to do all right since you left his sorry ass and it is a damn wonder you two made it out alive even."

"Yes we have done all right since we left him for sure but it did take us a couple of years to come out on top and we're still working at making out to be better for sure. Which is all you have to do and if you want to stay here and live with Sandy and me, you are more than welcome to do so, and we will do our best to help you build a bigger nest egg that will also last you a life time if you want our help that is."

"Thank you for the offer which I'm sure thinking about taking you up on."

"I hope you do. Now tell me how do you really truly feel about me as your aunt with maybe benefits?"

"You do come out to the point for sure. Honestly to answer your question I have all ways loved you and ever since I started noticing girls and women alike, I've wanted to know what it would feel like to be with you in a sexual way as far as making love to you. You all ways dressed sexy and let more of your beauty out for all to see, where as mom keeps her beauty all covered up so no one can see it, which is why I'm all ways trying to check you out like I did and I've caught myself doing since seeing you at the restaurant yesterday."

"Mm, I'll take that as a compliment and if you really want to know how it feels to make love to me, why don't you just come over here and start by kissing me like I did with you last night?"

I then stood up and stepped over to Aunt May and leaned down toward her and kissed her on the mouth with her returning the kiss and shortly after, we started using our tongue to French kiss.

While we kissed I started rubbing my hand up and down on her side with one hand and my other hand I lightly rubbed it along her jaw line back and forth. When I did all of that to her she used one hand to rub along my jaw line as well and her other hand held to the back of my head.

When we broke the kissing off, "Let's go inside the house to my bed, so we can be more comfortable." as she then stood up with me helping her up out of the chase lounge.

As we turned toward the sliding glass door Aunt May put a hand on my butt and gave it a squeeze, "Mm, that ass of yours feels as hard as it looks baby." in her sexy voice.

I put my hand on Aunt May's ass and gave it a squeeze as well, "Yours is hard as it looks to be too as well as soft to the touch, just the way I like it."

"I'm glad you like the way my ass looks and feels handsome."

"Oh yes. I'm glad that my ass didn't disappoint you too."

Once we were in the bedroom Aunt May turned me around to face her and started kissing me in another French kiss with me returning the kiss as well and she started pushing on me causing me to back up and when I got to the bed I fell back onto the bed on my back with May on top of me and it did cause us to break our kissing off, "Now I finally get you where I've wanted you for so long myself."

"Really? I've wanted you for quite some time now. Why didn't you let me know that you wanted me before?"

"For one you were to young back then and too, I didn't know if you would want me being as old as I am."

"Hay, you're not old. You are a sexy beautiful hot woman that deserves to have the best that money can offer you. You also deserve to have a man that loves you for who you are and what you are and not for what you're not and for whom you're not."

"You are such a sweet talker for sure." then we kissed again with her rubbing my dick and I started squeezing her tits and lightly pinching her nipples.

After we kissed for a little bit, May kissed her way down my chest and stomach to my hard dick and she then looked at my cock and then looked back up at me, "Mm, I've found something here that I hope is all mine for now."

"Oh yes baby, it is for you to do as you please with it right now."

She then sucked my dick into her mouth and I felt her tongue licking around my cock shaft and as she backed off of my cock she licked the head of my dick, "Mm, you taste so good. I had a good feeling your cock would taste good and it does taste good too." then sucking my cock back into her mouth.

"Oh god Aunt May, that feels so fucking good. You keep that up and I'll be cumming in no time at all."

"You like that do you? Wait till what we do next. You're going to really like what we do next." as she crawled back up over me with her legs on each side of me.

"I'll let you have a taste of me another time but right now, I need your cock in me so that you can fill my pussy up with your hot cum, before I let you fell my belly up through my mouth." as she took a hold of my cock and lined it up with her pussy.

When Aunt May had my dick lined up with her pussy she slowly sat down on me sliding my dick up into her pussy as she sat down.

Once May was sitting all the way down on me with my cock stuffed up into her pussy she just sat there, "Oh fuck me baby. Your cock is so much bigger than my ex's dick ever was. His puny little dick has a long way to go to be as big as your rod is. You are deeper than him or any other man has ever been in my pussy. Sandy and I will have a fight on our hands keeping the girls and women off of you so we can have you all to ourselves if they ever find out how big your cock is. You better not go around flashing this bad boy around at the women around here. I cannot believe that little gold digger couldn't learn to love a beautiful cock like you have here." then May went to slowly sliding up and down my cock.

"Oh fuck Aunt May; your pussy is so fucking tight and wet."

"It's wet because it's been wanting your big beautiful cock in it for so long now. It is so tight is because you're so fucking big, just the way I love a cock to be."

"I love a tight wet hot pussy like yours is. I've never had such a tight pussy as yours and Sandy's is. I can see now that I've been fucking the wrong holes till last night."

"Is Sandy's pussy tighter than my pussy is?"

"No, actually the tightness on you and her are the same and it feels damn good too."

"So our pussy's is like mother like daughter is it?"

"Yes in every way except I'm not sure about the taste yet though."

"I'll let you find out more on that at another time. Right now I need a good fucking so now fuck me baby."

May then speeded up with her sliding up and down on my cock till she was pumping my cock in and out of her pussy as fast as she could.

After a few strokes she sat down and her pussy muscles squeezed my dick pretty tight and she just sat there riding out her orgasm.

I kept flexing my hips but it didn't feel like my dick was sliding in and out of May's pussy with her siting down on me, with all of her weight on me. After a little bit she calmed down some and laid over on me trying to catch her breath, "Oh fuck me baby, I've never had such a big cock in my pussy before and the way you made me cum just then... Fuck, I've never cum so damn much in my life before."

"Good I'm glad that I was able to make you cum."

"Now I need to make you cum baby."

"I think you need to cum a couple of more times myself Aunt May."

"Yes it would be nice to cum a couple of more times but you need to cum too."

"After you cum some more." then I used my hands to lift Aunt May's ass up and slide her back down on my dick.

"Oh fuck me baby, you feel so damn good. It feels so damn good having your cock in my pussy. I would've fucked you last night had I known your cock is so damn big and that it feels so fucking good in my pussy too." then she went to lifting and sitting back down on my dick picking up speed as she started fucking me again, and then she sat up and started riding me like she had done a moment ago.

Again Aunt May rod me into another orgasm which I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick tight again and she sat down on me again with all of her weight and her pussy muscles squeezing and releasing the grip on my cock instead of just keeping a steady squeeze on it like she did the first time.

When Aunt May calmed down some she laid over on me again trying to catch her breath again and after just lying there for a little bit she started kissing me with me kissing her back then when she broke the kissing off, "I want you to fuck me from behind now baby. That way we both can get off easier may be."

Aunt May then rose up and let my hard cock slip out of her pussy before she lay over on the bed beside me and when I moved and got up on my knees, she rolled over and got on all fours sticking her ass up towards me and gave it a shake from side to side, while looking over her shoulder at me, "Do you like my ass baby?"

"I love your ass Aunt May. You have a soft hard ass and with it being round like it is I'm going to be hard all the time just knowing how sexy hot your ass really is." as I took a hold of her ass cheeks with both hands and gave those sexy cheeks a squeeze just before lining my cock up with her pussy and sticking my cock in her pussy, all the way to the hilt.

"Oh fuck baby. Now fuck me the way you stuck that fuck rod into my pussy just then."

I pulled all the way out and realigned my cock with her pussy and pushed it back in all the way again and then pulled out till just the head was left in her pussy and pushed back with just a little bit more force that time. After a few more times of fucking Aunt May that way, I then speeded up and kept fucking her with more force as I fucked her pussy.

As I speeded up and adding a little bit more force to the in stroke, "Yes that's it baby, fuck me with that big ass fuck rod of yours, like I've never been fucked before baby. Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming again baby, keep fucking me, don't fucking stop fucking me. Oh fuck you make me cum so damn much baby. I've never cum this much before in my fucking life." I felt cum squishing out of her pussy from around my cock as I kept fucking her as hard and fast as I could and in no time at all I felt her juices dripping off of my balls, they were so damn wet from her juices.

I was able to keep fucking Aunt May's pussy as she was cumming all over my dick and with her pussy muscles squeezing my dick, as I kept fucking her was bringing me closer to cumming as well.

"Oh fuck, I'm still fucking cumming baby. I can't stop cumming as long as you keep fucking me like that baby."

"I'm about to cum too Aunt May."

"Let it go and cum in my pussy baby. I need to feel your baby making batter filling my pussy up. I need to feel your hot cum coating my pussy walls baby. Don't stop till all of your cum is in my pussy baby."

With Aunt May talking like that, I couldn't hold back any longer and had to let go and start pumping my cum into her pussy. I felt the first rope of cum shoot into her pussy with so much force I thought it just might shoot out of her mouth, "Oh fuck Aunt May, there it is. I'm fucking cumming baby, all in your hot tight fucking pussy." then pushing my cock into her pussy as far as I can get it with May pushing back into me, to help get my dick in as far as we can into her wet tight pussy.

When I finally quit cumming I leaned over and fell onto Aunt May's back and she fell down onto the bed and I could still feel her pussy muscles squeeze and release my cock like it is still trying to milk every last drop of cum out of my dick and balls. I kissed around on her back, shoulders, and neck, keeping most of my weight on my elbows and reaching under her and squeezing her tits with her nipples in the palm of my hand, giving those hard nubs a light pinch with each squeeze of her tits.

I didn't notice till I finally went soft and my cock fell out of her pussy and I rolled over onto the bed beside Aunt May, that she had a pillow under her, which kept her elevated when we fell to the bed and just laid there and she still laid on the pillow, after I rolled over and lay beside her on the bed, "Are you trying to make me a dad?"

"Would that bother you if I was?"

"I never really thought about it really. It does get me a bit excited about being a dad with you being the mother of our child. The thing that bothers me is, I have no job to support a child yet."

"To be honest with you, I am hoping you get me pregnant which is why I'm using this pillow the way I am. The other thing is though. I'm not expecting you to help support a child that we may end up having. I will leave that decision up to you after you have a job and bringing in money. Then if you want to help support the child then I'll let you but not till after you land a job that pays you good money, which I know you will and I know of a job opening if you do decide to stay here. But, Even then, I will not ask you to support a child that I may have in my belly that you help make."

"It's not right for us to play and make a child together and I not help support it. Does Sandy know about you wanting a baby by me?"

"Yes she does. She also knows I'm not going to ask you for any help too. I want a baby by you and no one else and, I know you're still so young yet that you have your whole life ahead of you to live yet, so you really don't need to be tied down with an old woman and a baby."

"I've told you that you're not old so don't let me hear that again sexy. You are still a young MILF that any young man would love to be seen with or even marry."

"Oh you are so sweet to think that."

"I don't think, I know sexy." then I rolled over and propped myself up on my elbow and then leaned over and started French kissing May as she kissed me back.

After we kissed and did more talking with Aunt May telling me about the job opening she knows about, we heard the front door open and then we heard Sandy and my mom talking with them closing the door behind them and then we heard footsteps going in two different directions. One of the footsteps we heard was coming toward the bedroom door and the other footsteps were going toward Sandy's bedroom, so we knew who was going which way.

As soon as the bedroom door opened, in stepped mom, which the bedroom door wasn't completely closed anyway. Mom got half way across the room before she stopped and stared at Aunt May and me still lying in the bed without a stich on us, to cover us, "What... I I I'm sorry... we thought that you ahh two would be done by now."

"Oh we're done for this round right now. We were just lying here talking and enjoying each other's company. Come on in and join us. You know that you want to. I'm sure that Roger can play some more with you. You should know how a young man can get hard again, which is a lot faster than an older man can if the man can even get it up to start with." Aunt May then took a glance down at my cock that was hard again with mom standing here looking at us, which she kept her eyes on my hard cock, "See I told you he can get hard and ready in no time. He's ready to go at it again. You know that you want to see what his big sexy hot cock feels like up in your wet hot pussy. So just get out of your clothes and get over here and start riding this big hard cock. Believe me he can make you cum like you've never cum before. You will find that it can help you two to be closer than you ever have in the eighteen or nineteen years of his life anyway."

Why I didn't correct May as to me being twenty years old right now I'm not sure. I noticed mom didn't correct her either and why I'm not sure about but I have an idea as to why she didn't say anything to Aunt May about my age.

"I can't do it..." then she turned and left the room dropping her bags of clothes in the floor.

When the door closed, "I guess I better go talk to her and you can go to Sandy's room and talk to her for a while, to give me time with your hard up mother that is afraid to just turn lose and live life to its fullest. I'm also going to tell her what you told me as to why the two of you are not very close like she really wants to be, from what she told me last night. She said she didn't know why you two wasn't very close to each other but she is about to find out from me, as to why."

Aunt May and I gave each other a kiss then got up off the bed and went out into the living room with May leading the way and I followed her out, then I just walked on past May and went to Sandy's bedroom.

Just before I got my hand on the doorknob to open the door, the door came open with Sandy standing on the other side fixing to step out but stopping, like she was startled, "Oh fuck baby, you scared me just standing there like that."

"I just stepped up to the door and fixing to open the door and go in."

"You are welcome to come into my home anytime that you are dressed in your birthday suit. I believe that is the best suit that you own is your birthday suit."

"I think there is one woman in this house will not agree with you on that one right now."

Stepping back from the doorway, "I take it you're talking about your mom, my Aunt Kandy?"

"You got it. Your mom told me to come in here and talk to you and give her time to have a talk with mom. Mom walked in on Aunt May and me while we were still lying in bed talking after our play time that we had."

"What did your mom do when she saw the two of you lying there?"