Two Cousins in One Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First off she didn't see us till she was half way across the bedroom floor." Then I told her what all Aunt May told her and what mom did and how she kept looking at my dick before she ran out of the room, into the living room, "As I walked across the living room past Aunt May, mom watched me which I figured she was watching my cock as I walked past till I was out of sight from her."

Looking down at my dick and taking a hold of it, "It is such a beautiful cock that any woman should be wanting to get a hold of this and put it in either her mouth or pussy." then Sandy bent over and started licking the head of my dick before sucking it into her mouth.

"Mm, I can taste mom on your cock baby. How about we go into the bathroom and clean this big boy off first because my pussy needs to be cleaned before this big fuck tool gets into my pussy." Sandy and I both then stood up and headed toward her bathroom on the other side of her bed.

Sandy got undressed while I got the water turned on and adjusted, then I turned to see if she needed any help to finish undressing to find her turning toward the shower, which I then kissed her and helped her into the shower. Once we got good and wet from the water she took the soap and started soaping up a washrag, then she started at my shoulders and washed me from my shoulders down, while I washed my hair and face. Once I was washed from head to toe I rinsed the soap off then took the washrag and put more soap in it and went to washing Sandy off from her shoulders down, while she washed her hair and face and after having every part of Sandy washed but her pussy, I got my hands full of soap and then started washing her mound and pussy with my hands getting in between her pussy lips. With the soap rinsed off of her head and hair I then stuck my cock between her legs and started sliding my dick back and forth between her legs with my cock up against her pussy lips and started kissing her at the same time.

Shortly after we had started kissing each other we broke the kissing off, then I turned Sandy where our backs was toward the running water and had Sandy face the wall and then I rubbed my dick head back and forth between her pussy lips for a moment, then I stuck my cock into Sandy's pussy all the way in to the hilt, "Oh fuck yes baby. Your big ass cock feels so damn good in my pussy baby. Now fuck me and make me cum."

I pulled outward then slid back into her pussy all the way again. As I pushed in and pulled outward Sandy pushed back at me when I pushed inward and she pulled away some as I pulled outward and with her pushing back toward me when I pushed into her, I know my cock was fucking her really deep into her pussy.

I started speeding up with my fucking her pussy which made her moan out louder than she was to begin with, "Yes, oh yes baby. Fuck my fucking hot pussy. Your big fucking cock feels so fucking good in my hot fucking pussy baby. Keep fucking me. I'm about to fucking cum baby. I need to fucking cum baby. Fuck me faster, fuck me harder."

I kept speeding up with fucking Sandy's tight wet hot pussy till I was fucking her pussy as fast as I could, with fucking as hard as I could too, "Fuck babe, your pussy is so fucking tight. Good thing it is as wet as it is or I couldn't get my cock in your hot box here. I wish I could keep my cock in your fucking pussy all the fucking time baby."

"I wish you could too. Shit you're fucking me so damn good... OOHHH FUCK, I'M FUCKING ABOUT TO CUM, OOOHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING BABYYY." Sandy yelled out.

I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick more and then I felt her cum gush out from around my cock as I kept fucking in and out of her pussy, "That's it baby cum all over my cock as I fuck your fucking hot ass pussy." then I reached around and squeezed her tits and then gave her nipples a pinch, then I felt more cum squirt out from around my dick causing the front of me get wet then and her cum drip off of my balls.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming again. I never stopped cumming and then I started cumming again, fuck what did you do to meee."

While keeping one hand on one tit I reached down with my other hand and started rubbing her clit while still fucking her pussy with my hard cock and I felt even more cum squirt out from around my dick again. I could feel Sandy's legs getting week so I stopped, pulled out, turned her around, then lifted her up and stuck my cock back into her pussy and shut the water off, then took her to her bed and laid her down on her bed, after I had fucked a few strokes while standing up, holding her, causing her to squirt cum every step of the way.

After laying Sandy down on the bed I fucked her with her legs up on my shoulders for a little bit, then I laid on over causing her to bend her legs back till her feet got to each side of her head, "Oh fuck me baby, I can't quit cumming. You are fucking me so damn fucking good. I can't stop cumming baby."

"I'm going to fucking cum in a moment if we don't stop here real quick..."

"Don't fucking stop. I need you to cum baby in my pussy. You can cum in my pussy, if you're able to cum in mom's pussy. Cum with me in my pussy. Fill my hot fucking pussy up with your fucking baby making cum baby."

I then felt my cum starting to build up in my balls as I kept fucking the shit out of her pussy. After a few more strokes of my cock in and out of Sandy's pussy, "Oh fuck me baby, I'm fucking cumming." Just as the first shot of cum shot into her pussy.

"Oh yes baby, I feel your fucking cum filling my pussy up baby. Keep filling my pussy up and don't stop filling my pussy, with your fucking hot cum baby."

After the second shot of cum shot out of my cock into Sandy's pussy I shoved my cock into Sandy's pussy as far as I could get it and let the rest of my cum shoot deep into her pussy. When we finally stopped cumming I let her legs go and then I laid on down on her keeping most of my weight on my elbows and started kissing her face, while trying to catch my breath, "I love you Sandy baby."

"I love you too Roger baby. I want you to stay here with me when your mom is ready to leave and go back to her home. I love you that much baby."

"I love you so much that I will stay and try for the job your mom told me about before you and mom came home. Plus I want to be here when my baby is born, that Aunt May is going to have, that I helped her make and hope that someday, a young woman named Sandy will want to make a baby with me too."

"Am I that Sandy woman you're talking about?"

"Mm, let's see, dark hair, big brown eyes, brown nipples, brown pussy lips, I must say, you fit the description of the Sandy I'm talking about so I would say, you are that Sandy I hope will want to make a baby with me some time."

Throwing her arms around my neck, "I take it you must really like all that dark and brown stuff about me?"

"Yes I do like all that some but I love it more than like it all."

"I was fixing to say 'like all that some'? You're lucky you changed it to loving it more."

"Now what would you do had I not said that 'I loved it more'?"

"I would've divorced you before we even got married. That is whenever you get around to asking me to marry you."

"That'll be after I have a bigger nest egg than I already have. I also want to find out how much of a gold digger you are first."

"Now don't you go to comparing me to your last girlfriend or we're done, right here and now, as much as I want this hard ass cock, that's in my pussy right now."

"Never, I'm really trying to say is if you're going to ask for my gold to save it for us or spend it, on what we need and not on what we want till such time we have a healthy nest egg built up."

"Now that is more like it. You save our money till we can have what we want like a wedding ring but you either give me enough money to pay for what we need or you buy it for us, while you save the rest of it for that rainy day we're sure to have hit us from time to time as well as for, our nest egg. After we are married, then I'll make sure money you bring in gets put into our nest egg"

"Okay if that is the way you want it. You sure drive a hard bargain, but a good bargain." then reaching in and French kissing Sandy, while she returned the French kiss.

After we kissed for a little bit we broke the kissing off, I then started slowly fucking her pussy at a slow speed, "Oh fuck baby your still hard."

"How can I not be still hard as fucking hot, tight, and sexy, as you and your pussy are?"

"Ohhh, you think I'm all of that do you?"

"No I know all of that."

"Do I need to tell mommy how you sweet talked yourself into my sweet little pussy and tore it up?" with a little giggle in her voice.

"You just go tell mommy about it baby." then I speeded up, "But then your loving that I did sweet talk you though and you know it."

"Oh fuck yes I love your fucking big cock fucking me in my fucking hot ass pussy. Oh fuck, I'm about to fucking cum already again."

"Good, fucking cum all over my fucking hard ass dick now baby." then I felt her cum cover my dick and squirt out from around my cock.

"Oh fuck me baby I'm fucking cumming again. Oh fucking shit, what you fucking do to me baby. I've never cum so fucking much in my life before, shit." Sandy wrapped her legs around me and hooked her feet together around on my back and she had kept her arms around my neck, and she went to meeting my in strokes by pulling herself into me then, and resting while I pulled my dick outwards.

"Fuck my cock head is so sensitive that I'm going to cum pretty quick baby."

"Good I'm still cumming all over your fucking hard ass cock."

"You know this is to seal our deal with each other baby." as I kept fucking in and out of Sandy's pussy.

"Oh I love this kind of a seal for sure. It's a hell of a lot better than just a hand shake. Now don't stop fucking me."

"Oh fuck me baby, I'm just about there... Oh fuck, there it is baby. I'm fucking giving you a second load of cum now."

I could feel rope after rope of cum shooting into Sandy's pussy, filling her pussy up with my baby making batter. I couldn't believe how much cum I was pumping into her pussy for the second time, which now is the fourth time since this morning when Sandy took my first load of the day into her mouth. I also had put a full load of cum into Aunt May's pussy too which she got the second load of my cum for the day.

When we quit cumming I again kissed all around Sandy's face while trying to catch my breath, "Oh fuck baby, we now have a sealed deal and I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too so very much." we then kissed each other with passion for a little bit, then when we broke the kiss off, "I need to go in and get something to drink baby."

"You and I both, plus I wonder if your mom is done talking to my mom yet too."

"Let's clean up a bit then we'll go in and find out."

Sandy and I got off the bed and went to her bathroom and then we went to the kitchen to find Aunt May standing in the kitchen without a stich of clothing on, which Sandy and I had none on either, "How did the talk go with Aunt Kandy mom?"

"I'm not real sure but I did tell her why she and Roger aren't very close to each other, as you and I are. When I told her about not talking to Roger when he could have maybe helped her with a solution as well as just talking does help, even if he wasn't able to come up with a solution, she just said 'there are things that a mother doesn't talk to her son about and a bad sexual relationship with her husband isn't one of the things to talk about with him'. I told her she should let you decide if you want her to talk about it with you or not and with you being a young man now, you may have a solution that would've helped her get it back. She thinks I'm out of my mind and said she needed to put her clothes away that she bought at the mall today but she wasn't going to have sex with you, just to maybe bring the two of you closer to each other because it is not how a mother and son are supposed to be, 'close as lovers'."

"At least you tried Aunt May. She doesn't want to be that close to me is fine. I have you and Sandy to be close to and I've decided to stay and try for that job you told me about."

"When are you going to tell your mom because she does deserve to know that you're staying here?"

"I believe I'll tell her this evening at supper time or maybe right after supper."

"After supper would be better I think, so that if she takes it wrong, it doesn't rune supper for any one." Aunt May suggested.