All Comments on 'Two Days with Ulrike Ch. 02'

by boyish_and_obedient

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
boyish_and_obedientboyish_and_obedientabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Three coming soon!!!

I've written a third chapter about Adam's submitting to Ulrike's will, and submitted it for publication! It will be available for your reading enjoyment very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More please I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hoping there is a part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Valley beyond awesome!

Please continue this story, please.

caradoc99caradoc99almost 11 years ago
i love this story

thank you for a great story ! Please take the time to write more,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fine to be submissive and a masochist. When stories go into the "you are a submissive and that is the sum total of your life and we are going to tell the whole world so that they will know that you 'are a SUBMISSIVE' and they will treat you accordingly" it just gets ridicules. Part of the humiliation thing, I get it. I just think it detracts from the intensity of the story. If it stays a threat, it would increase the depth, for some. If you make it a real part of the story it becomes parody.

I interpret the domme-ette as intentionally immature and undisciplined? Allows for the domme-ma to step in. I fear for him, physically and mentally.

Having poked at your story, I would like to tell you (and your master) that you are a talented writer. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh YES!!!!

Great stuff - thank you tons - five stars and more! Please post Chapter 3 soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous