All Comments on 'Two Fantasies Come True'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert ones!!

......." Over the course of our marriage, I have often discussed my fantasy of a threesome "!!!! Why need they be married if thats her fantasy??? Why do they theirs vows if they need others into her relationship??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Thanks for a five star story.To bad the sick trolls that come here every day hate women and sex so they just post little hate remarks on all stories.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Great story, just ignore the self appointed story police and keep doing what you're doing and like to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to me it is sad some readers

cannot enjoy some hot stories... My question is why do they read stories they KNOW before they start to read they will Hate it... Oh well.... this is a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
how about this

She brings home a hot sex big tit woman for him to fuck.

Until that happens he remains just a brain dead WACC.

ps I bet she is getting lots of side action with eddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THREESOME

What is his fantasy and when, message to the author write it soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-Hot

Funny you mention that. Don't you come here every day to whine about the comments. At least the comments are reference to the story, you on the other hand seem to get off bitching your little head off about others. Why is that anon? Feeling insecure or guilty about something. Nobody is denying you, the fetish stories you seem to love so much. You do know there is a category with that name, maybe you should visit it sometime. Have a great day anon, maybe you'll run out of stories to whine about, but that would be asking too much of you. ONE STAR for this willing cuckold trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

It appears the whiners got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Aren't you up bright and early to get your stabs in. Word of advise, stop reading comments they seem to hurt your little feelings. LMAO at you cry babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks author for the warning up front.

Wish more authors would do that, would save a lot of time and discontent. From the looks of the comments some should have heeded the warning and others should be more tolerant of opinions. Oh, well this is loving wives after all, were readers love being opinionated, after all erotica is in the eye of the beholder. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Thanks author for the warning up front.

A "warning up front" is something that is given BEFORE opening a story, not after. Do you put a "Do Not Enter" sign where it can be read only after entering a room?

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years agoAuthor
Gay?

How is there anything gay in the story? Maybe people should learn how to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Letting men fuck you wife is humiliating and self denigrating. Eating a man's cum out of your wife's vagina is gay.

You can't give your wife the sexual pleasure another man can, so you give the other man access to your wife, and she wants him. How about you can't give you wife a two week vacation in Tahiti so you give your wife to a man who can, and she wants to go with him. How about you can't give your wife the lifestyle and leisure another man can so you give your wife to live the rest of her life with a man who can, and she wants to leave you for the life style this other man can provide. But you still love each other, really. And all the "giving" for your wife's greater pleasure is your act of love, and she readily agrees to accept the fucking and vacations and lifestyle of men superior to you in sexual and financial capability. And she's grateful for your love and generosity, as she walks out of your life.

And you don't think any of the above is totally fucked up and one huge lie? A real woman is not interested in the size of her man's cock or his bank account, she's interested in the size of his heart, the depth of his intellect, and the breadth of his love and respect for her. She can prostitute herself for all the cock and riches her ass is capable of collecting. But a true man? No, a real woman laughs at the shallow short-sighted whores who sell themselves for some fun and toys. Real loving men and women have more important things to do than fuck and spend money for thrills.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years agoAuthor
Story

Hey dumbo, it is a story...make believe...get it?

People like you need help and shouldn't be reading any story on Literotca.

I feel sorry for people like you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pissy

Author is thin skinned little prick isn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous- Letting men fuck your wife........

Have to agree with you anon. Everything you wrote makes sense, but for some reason these sewer authors think writing shit like this is erotic and preferred by most readers. I know it's just a story, but come on, be realistic, shit like this is written for the fetish lovers and the willing cuckolds who enjoy humiliation and pimping their wives out. These authors try to make one believe that pimping out your wife is showing them you really love them and only care for their happiness. In what world does this make sense? That's what they get off on, the sick fuckers. No wonder this category is so controversial, to many stories that are out of the realm of reality.

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
2 Fantasies

You had a 5 until the clean-up!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

Very good story.... erotic and sexy... loved it when she got DP'd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous