Two for One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my other hand on and almost had it wrapped above his balls while he was thrusting. He had his hands on my thighs, thumbs on either side of my hood and I got into the act and started thrusting up through his thumbs. We kept that up for the longest time. I was biting a lip and keeping my eyes closed and thrusting my hips.

It was very tempting to pop up on his dick. He got his hands on the outside of my thighs and pulled me and I edged up and he got me down on his dick. Right on it. Right down my vagina and clit. Fully on. He said, "Pump up and back. Keep moving around until you're very comfortable. When you're forward the head should just be covered or so. Whatever feels right."

I was crazy wet by then. No doubt I was running down on his dick. I pushed forward and felt him rubbing my clit. His head plopped down past my clit and I reversed when it was somewhere in my pussy space and it pushed into my clit and I jumped it was so sensitive.

I moved backwards a little bit and went again. A little better but it still plowed into my clit. I went again and lifted but too late and it plowed again. I was so nervous I couldn't get it right. I went again and lifted a little earlier and it worked. I only lifted about a quarter of an inch, hardly much at all but it made a huge difference.

I opened my eyes and looked at dad and he had the most marvelous smile, mouth open. He was having such a great time. He said, "When I orgasm I'll let you know. You can watch it. You'll have to keep the head clear and don't stop whatever you do. If you have one enjoy it. I'll feel it.

He reached up and played with my nipples. They were really hard. I couldn't believe how sexual this was. All the bare skin. I forgot myself and went forward a little too far and his head almost got to my perineum. I felt it run across my vagina and I squeezed my buns and it lifted me up a little and I settled back on his head, right at my vagina. I think dad knew it too, he closed his eyes and was quiet.

I got my breath back and got back in the groove or more precisely, him in my groove and got going again. The sex was over the top and being able to work my hips was a monstrous plus. Thrusting up a seriously nice dick was almost more than I could absorb. Dad had his hands on my thighs and played with my nipples and breasts when he could let loose of my thighs.

It had been about twenty minutes and he was starting to thrust but not far. I picked up speed and he was freezing his face. He was getting a level of sex he had been missing for a long time I think. Still, I thought he was holding back from what he could do. I knew he needed a fuck. A good long fuck. An erotic let everything go fuck. He needed Rita.

He grunted and jerked and just as I was back and his dick was up at an angle he shot a long stream of sperm right up on his chest. It was the most amazing thing, and then he did it again. I kept going, maybe a little faster. He was thrusting but not too much. He shot another stream but it only got to his belly button. I was forward then. I finally got into his rhythm and he shot while I was back.

I kept going and he kept thrusting, even after the sperm stopped. Well, mostly stopped. I tried not to cover the head. If it was like my clit it's super sensitive after an orgasm. He calmed down and I slowed down and when he started to relax I softly slipped off and lay down beside him. He put an arm around me and we lay there together. I could not believe how much I was learning about sex.

We didn't normally drink wine in the bedroom but when he came back from the bathroom he had two glasses of wine. We giggled talking about his orgasm and how he got it. He messed with my nipples. I liked that. After most of the wine I said, "My time."

There was a lot of room all around us on that big bed. I swiveled around with my feet towards my pillow and my head about at his dick. With my head and tits all over his stomach and hips he had his head up watching. His dick was still down.

I wrapped his balls and picked up his shaft and held it while I ran my tongue around it. It was fairly dry and no scent so he resurrected himself. It was big even while soft. A lot to work with but my soft warm tongue and lips got it filling up again. I got my lips around the side of the shaft and moved all the way up to the head.

While I was working on the shaft, actually the head but a little on the shaft in case he was still sensitive, I slid my hand from his balls down under his butt crack and back. He squeezed his butt almost every time. I guess everybody is sensitive down under. That's a great place for saying, 'we're fucking'. If somebody has your butt crack they have everything else.

His dick was trying to stand up on its own. The head was still a little wrinkled and the foreskin was up but I could stick my tongue down in between the foreskin and the head. I rubbed him from just under his balls down into his butt crack a little and back a little hard. Rita said that was supposed to work.

He was almost there so I put a hand over his hips and under into his butt crack so it was a nice firm presence. I was working from a description on how to do this. I dropped down on his dick and got the whole head in and pressed my lips around down under his ridge and pulled off. From his reaction the description was right on.

I had forgotten to run my tongue around the head before pulling off so I did it again and used my tongue. Wow. Go dad. His stomach dropped and his dick went 'hello'. I was going to save the sucking until I got the first parts right but from the reaction I figured why not.

I went over it again and kept my lips close around the head and shaft and pressed together down as far as was comfortable and got my tongue going. I could flatten my tongue over the head and move it all around with the tip down messing with the foreskin, in and out. Squeezing my lips I pulled off slowly and started sucking and kept tonguing.

Dad got out some really good satisfaction sounds and I got another dick 'hello'. I didn't expect him to orgasm so soon after but I thought I could give him a lot of enjoyment so I settled down closer and got to it. Sometimes I would go down the shaft with my mouth for a change but mostly the top three things, along with the balls and rubbing.

I couldn't feel his butt button with my fingers but I wasn't actually trying. I had my legs closed and felt fingers going through my thighs. I reacted and lifted my upper leg and planted the foot. Dad's fingers came back on my pussy front, fingers playing up and down. I couldn't see behind me. Besides, I was busy.

He stuck his hand fully down on my pussy, cupping me, and pulled slightly. I moved my hips over. He pulled again and I moved them over again. I wasn't really thinking about what he was doing, I was having a lot of fun with his dick. It was a first for me and I was proud I seemed to be doing an acceptable job.

I was steadily lightly jacking and sucking. Not heavy, just fun like but it was having an effect. He swiveled just a little but didn't cause me to get out of position then I felt him kiss my upper thigh. I paused on his dick for a split second and got going again, my eyes as big as saucers. It felt like he was going to do oral on me. I pressed my tongue hard into his pee dimple.

I moved my hips over closer and felt his upper body swivel over and one arm go over around my thigh on top and the other in between my legs. He kissed and ran his tongue on the inside of both thighs and sank down in on my pussy. Hot breath and an immediate tongue down in and up to my clit. I almost bit his dick off. He had my legs way open.

I couldn't believe I was getting oral. I was so nervous I could hardly breathe. He pulled at every slice of skin he could find with his mouth, all up and down. He kept doing that for the longest time. I was working his dick by memory keeping up with him between my legs. He did a big flat press and pushed everything apart left and right with the tip.

Then he started just under my clit and went all the way to the bottom and didn't stop, he stuck his tongue right down in my vagina until I felt his mouth over everything. My hips gave him a 'hello' and a good one. He wiggled his tongue and came out and plunged in again and kept at it for maybe twenty or thirty times.

Not fast but he kept his tongue wide and I could really feel it. It was so good I almost cried. I wondered if he knew what he was doing to me. How that feels to a girl. Fucking in my man place. After a while he stopped and I felt his tongue running up and down my hood, softly. He put his tongue against one side way down at the bottom and pushed and dragged it way up to the top. He did this for a ten count then put his mouth across the hood and sucked and dragged up to the top.

I had forgotten what I was doing. I found myself staying with his dick in my mouth. I started sucking on and off and jacking from about the middle up. He got my clit itself in his mouth and started doing the same thing I was. I hadn't had an orgasm yet and I could feel it starting way in my butt. I figured it would be a while for dad. He just had one.

Mine started right up and I started squealing with his dick in my mouth, sucking and jacking. I started jerking my hips and scrunching my face all up. The more my orgasm got out the more I sucked and I felt him let go, in my mouth. There was a second stream before I could do anything and with my orgasm I was trapped and kept going.

I kept up with his semen and he slowed down but I kept sucking while he thrust. When he slowed down I did too. He slowed down on my clit and I guess we mutually agreed to let each other up. I lay down and his dick was up my ear, still hard and he lay down on my thigh right next to my pussy.

I could feel him breathing hard and I was too. It was embarrassing. I didn't know if I did a good job or not. He wrapped my whole waist and held on so I guess it was a good job so I did the same. My house rules gave him the freedom to do to me what he wanted, and let me do to him what I wanted.

Just untangling and getting a shower and acting normal was a chore. That was an enormous event for us both considering. After we got dressed and got a sandwich I gave him a hug and kiss and thanked him very much. He held me for the longest time and said, 'me too'.

***

Rita came over after work on Friday. She had a blouse that flowed out and up from her neck, covering her all the way to her wrists. It was slightly wavy around her breasts so they were more hidden. Her skirt was all the way down to her ankles and loose and her shoes were almost school teacher type of old but she didn't look bulky.

Her hair covered her ears and the sides of her face and she had on oversize glasses. She moved so smooth none of her clothes moved around. Her voice was soft and she smiled a lot. She was easy to get along with and so personable. It was hard to believe what was under those clothes. She was actually quite shy.

We talked about dad. She asked how she should act and I said just act normal. If there was a problem I would let her know in private and we would all adjust to each other. She said, 'Ok, great.'. We got her unpacked and settled in and we went out to dinner.

Saturday Rita and I flitted around town shopping and nibbling then back home and more settling in. We all three shared a really big nice bathroom. Dad was taking a shower, wavy glass doors, and Rita popped right in, said hi and peed while they said talked then left. She just had panties on.

My plan was to get dad to do the house rules on me, just the head, then Rita and hopefully me all in. I may have to wait until he gets enough of Rita before all in on me but it would be worth the wait. Besides, she's only going to be here two or three weeks maybe. Plenty of time. I didn't know how he would do the house rules on me with Rita watching but no choice for the present.

When evening came Rita not only didn't care who saw what she had but she put it out there so you could see it. She liked to be looked at and would angle her body this way and that, casually, so you could see as much as you wanted. Her tops were very flimsy and clingy and her pants or panties or whatever they were always showed not only a camel-toe but great images of her hood and little tuff.

If she opened her legs, which she did, the view up inside her thighs were to die for. It was really difficult not to run fingers up inside and play. She didn't sit way across the room so you had to strain to see, she would sit right beside you with hips and side against yours, or just across in another chair so you were close.

She also would reach a hand up under her top, which was short so you could see a lot of bare tummy and hips, and play with her nipples a little. Sometimes her fingers would run right down her hood just for effect. I always loved it when she slid down to the edge of the sofa and brought her knees up and out with her feet planted on the edge on either side.

That stretched her pants or panties or whatever they were tight, up and down, and mostly made them crease right down in all the way under to her butt. All of her evening wear were thrilling see-through and her parts moved around while you were watching. She wanted you to look and watch and we always looked and watched.

She wasn't a fanatic about it. I think it was her time of the day when she enjoyed herself and she was also thrilled if everybody else dressed somewhat the same. Rita was not shy at home in the evenings. She was comfortable showing her sex and wanted you to enjoy it.

I was in the tv lounge. It's a reasonably big room with three sofas and a number of lounge chairs. Not a theatre type of room just a tv room but comfortable. Rita came in. Wow. She didn't have on a thong but what there was showed most of her buns. They didn't melt into her butt crack but spanned the gap without dropping in when she moved around. One side of the front was inside her folds and looked askew.

She stuck a hand inside and across and pulled them out and said, "They keep doing that. Do you think I should go and change? I don't want to make Gene uncomfortable."

Oh, he loves ridges," I said. "Turns him on. He likes to get turned on. Watch his pjs and I bet he comes right up. If you sit next to him put your hand on his thigh, way up high, and see if you can see how hard it is."

"Ok," she said. "Cathy, I was wondering if sometimes when you went over to say goodnight I might could go with you. I think it would be neat being in bed together. Dad won't do that yet. I think mom wants him to but he won't yet. Mom was playing in his pants one evening and she slipped my hand in and took hers out and I got to play with him for a long time. He knew it because mom went to bed before I stopped."

"Rita, you're welcome to go over with me any time I do," I said. "I think he would love to snuggle up and let you do that to him. He really likes it and it gets him so hard. Makes a girl want to get necked and give him a thrill." Rita was smiling and spacing out.

I knew Rita was playing with some nice vibrators and full sex wouldn't be a problem and was probably a foregone conclusion. With all the men around it was surprising someone hadn't gotten her yet. I had no doubt one of the reasons she took my offer to move in was to get dad. Works for me. I would help as much as I could.

Dad came in with three glasses of wine and gave us a nice kiss and splatched on the sofa like normal. He had on a t-shirt and thin short stretchable shorts. We all sat around and talked about whatever came up except dads' dick. Rita's body parts moved with almost every word she spoke.

She lifted both legs up showing her wares then put them down again two minutes later. Her pants or panties or whatever they were would stretch out down her hood and ridges and press in like there was a vacuum pump pulling all the air out. It was fascinating to watch and I was starting to get twitchy.

Twice one side sank down in all the way from top to bottom and she absent mindedly stuck her fingers in on one side and across and pulled them up and leveled them out again. Dad could have orgasms watching her keep her pants or panties or whatever they were out of her pussy.

About an hour or so later dad said, "I'm going relax and read. You girls have fun." He kissed us goodnight.

I said, "Oh, dad. If you're going to be up for a while can we come over later?"

He paused ever so slightly and said, "Sure, that would be fun. Bring your wine glasses and I'll get the wine bottle."

Rita was biting her bottom lip with moon eyes. It was probably the best thing that has happened to her this year. I knew Rita and I knew she was nervous. When what she wanted got to her she was going to have to women herself through it. I thought I could keep her calm and ease her into it. Knowing how much she would enjoy sex helped a lot.

***

We waited as much as we could. Rita and I headed to the bathroom. She went first. She wanted to wait for me. We had our wine glasses and went over. Dad was wearing just his short thin bed pants down on his pillow reading, knees up and legs open some. When we came in he slid the leg nearest us down and patted the bed. We put our wine glasses on the end table.

I egged Rita on first. No resistance, siddled right up beside dad maybe a foot away. Tits weren't a foot away. There were different size pillows ranging from side to side. Dad put his wine glass and book down and turned on his side facing Rita. The lights were just perfect.

I got up behind Rita and spooned her lightly and rose up on my elbow so I could see over. I winked at dad. He caught my eye, smiling. I stuck my tongue out at him a few times. He saw me but didn't react.

Rita said, "This is so much fun. I've been trying to get in bed with my daddy but he won't yet. Mom wants him to but he won't. Cathy is so lucky she has you for a dad. She said for me to just be myself so I'm going to try. Ever since Cathy said to move in I've been thinking about kissing you. If you feel like it sometimes it's ok.

"I love kissing," dad said. "Why don't we have three or four or five so we can get comfortable kissing. Sometimes it takes that long." He put his arms over and under her waist. Rita paused a little so I snuggled up closer and she got her arms around dad and they got a silent but passionate kiss going. The more they kissed the closer they got until she was pressed fully down to his toes.

I saw dad's lips open and she lost definition in her body and melted into every pore he had. I felt her upper leg come up a little, probably to give his dick some room. It surely had to be on the move. He slid his hand down to her butt, about half way down. Not on but in her pants or panties or whatever they were on her butt crack.

They broke and took a couple of deep breaths and got cheek to cheek. No way were they going to part between kisses and body presses. This was going quicker than I thought. I didn't think there was any way I could get a house rules from dad before Rita. I eyed dad and mouthed, 'Do you want to fuck?', and pointed at Rita.

He closed his eyes a moment then opened them and nodded 'yes' several times. I think that was on his mind from the time he knew Rita might move in for several weeks. I gave him a face of really bright smiles and nodded 'yes' back. He got back in her lips and back around her waist and they went again. I could feel Rita's buns moving in and out.

I slipped my hand down and rubbed her buns, slowly getting fingers down in her butt crack. Maybe ten or fifteen seconds and I got in her pants or panties or whatever they were and slid right down to her pussy and started playing around. I did it in such a way she could feel my arm and knew it was me.

Pulling my hand back out I moved it up and took off her top. Dad switched between really nice passionate kisses and sucking on her nipples. Rita was cooing and ohhing pushing into his dick. I got off the bed and went around to the other side and got back on. I winked at Rita and she smiled and gave a big wink back, then I took dad's shorts off.