Two for One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick popped out and Rita pressed in again. I got back on the other side and up against Rita. I was missing out so I took all my stuff off and worked Rita's pants or panties or whatever they were down her hips and off. She had a hand around dad's dick by that time. I got my hand back under to her pussy and got a finger going, then two.

She lifted a leg up on his hip to get closer and still holding his dick pushed it in wherever she could. She almost got my hand but I got it back up to her butt button and started pressing in a fuck rhythm, not going in. Rita was moaning and starting to space out so I backed off and got dad's eye.

I put a hand on Rita's hip and pulled slowly and dad followed her over on her back and lifted up and over her leg. She felt him settle with his dick down her valley and she moaned loudly. She was really nervous now. Looking forward to getting fucked the first time was easy. Actual event was not easy a lot of the time.

When I had a hand on her pussy she was really running wet, some dribbling out. She was squeezing my fingers a lot too. I lay down beside them, facing and ran my fingers through Rita's hair. She smiled and I smiled back. I said, "I think Gene's ready for you. Do you really want to?" She nodded 'yes'. Dad heard us. She was highly turned on and she wanted dad really bad.

Dad moved down her body until his mouth was at her nipples and slowly got his lips and tongue going on one then the other. He occasionally reached his head up and kissed her and asked if she was having fun and are you ok. Her knees were up and out, feet down. Dad moved up a little and kissed her around her neck and above her tits.

He looked right in her eyes and moved his hips down lightly and her mouth came open and she grabbed dad around his neck and held on. He undulated a couple of times and his butt squeezed and dropped slightly. Rita got into a really hot kiss right about then and held on to his neck. He came back and dropped down again, not that far.

Rita broke her kiss and said, "That feels so good. It's so like I wanted it. Don't ever stop." She looked at me and said, "You have to do this. You have to." Dad was going down again, further. I could hear his dick and her pussy squishing. Rita was actually fucking.

I had to be a part of it. I had to do something. I eased down and ran my hand down dads back so he knew it was me. I got to his butt crack and spread my hand out over it and pushed lightly every time he dropped down and in. Once when he came back up I let a finger drop down in to his butt button and kept it there and pushed letting his buns trap my finger when he squeezed going down and in.

They were both active. Rita was really feeling his dick. She was moving her legs around and her whole butt and learning how to work against dad's dick while it was going in. Their arms were active and her tits and nipples were all over his chest. His hands were running around her shoulders and neck and face and hair and he was liberal with little kisses everywhere.

I didn't think he was anywhere near an orgasm but he reached down and grabbed onto each bun and pulled when he went in, spreading them too. I think he was all the way in. I could hear a smack every few thrusts. He moved up her body some and his butt came back and up more to clear her vagina entrance. When he went in it seemed more comfortable. He stayed that way.

Rita was cruising now, fucking was agreeable with her. Dad had a big dick and she was very comfortable getting it. He wasn't going that fast and they fucked for almost half an hour. Dad went in slow a couple of times and pulled out. Rita looked at him and he smiled and got her turned over with her knees down and butt up. He was at her rear and in without looking.

Rita started pushing backwards when he started forward and they popped crotches with a most marvelous sound. The sound of sex. My crotch got wet and I was running like Rita was before. I wanted a dick of my own. I got a hand under Rita and started pulling her hood up and back. Her breasts were touching the bed just below the pillow and I almost got one but didn't. Beautiful sight.

Another fifteen minutes and he pulled out again and turned her over. This time he got down between us and lifted her leg and went in up under her thigh. A little adjustment and he was full thrusting right in. I went around to the other side of the bed and got her clit again.

I got it going and this time I got a finger under her bun on her butt button and pushed in about a quarter of an inch and worked it with her clit. It was already wet. She and dad together with all that skin was something to see. The visuals of the whole thing was almost too much.

Rita popped almost out of her skin and blurted out something and jerked her hips again and again. Dad never stopped fucking. Rita finally put her head back, mouth open and took good deep breaths. Dad never stopped fucking. I let go of her clit and bottom. Dad started going faster and he had his eyes closed. He was putting his dick in as far as he could.

He was moving his arms from one place to another holding on to her waist, hips, middle, anywhere he could get to. He got out a grunt I hadn't heard before and pushed hard and jerked back and pushed hard again. His breathing was almost grunts in themselves. I was watching his hips trying to keep up with his dick kicking out his sperm. He could hardly control himself.

They both stopped. Rita was no longer a real virgin and dad got fucked. I didn't. Yet. My vagina stopped twitching and my lube quit coming out and my breathing got ok. I got my wine and let both of them lay there quietly. Serves them right. It was actually my first time seeing live nude sex. A highly sensual experience. If I hadn't been so engrossed I would have played with my clit. Probably nipples too.

We cycled through the bathroom and all three sat on the bed sipping wine. Rita was so happy and satisfied she almost cried. Dad was very pleased with their mutual performance. Nice matchup. We were sitting there about twenty minutes and I noticed dad was up about three-quarters. Rita hadn't been playing with him.

We were all three touching body parts talking and sipping wine. Dad put his hand over on my thigh with his fingers over on the inside. His fingers were right about in my tuff. He was talking and looking at Rita the whole time. I undulated a little and he smiled, still looking at Rita. He was starting to get me excited. He was close so he didn't have to reach and I felt him moving down below my clit.

He reached over and put his wine on the night table and when he came back his fingers got right back down on my outer lips and continued. I opened up my legs a little more and felt a finger slip in right past the entrance and swivel and play around. Oh, that felt good. I saw Rita's eyes drop to see what dad was doing and she smiled and mostly watched dad and played with her lips with her tongue.

"Cathy," Rita said. "I think it's your turn."

It was ok with me. Rita didn't know about the house rules, only the head to just down below the ridge. She might notice. We would have to explain that, but later, not during.

Dad took my wine and Rita's and put them on the night table. My vagina was a little jumpy by now. I wasn't expecting this. I was still turned on from watching them and I got back up quickly just from dad's finger and thinking or expecting or hoping. Dad lay down on his pillow and Rita kind of touched me down beside him then she got behind me, where I was for her.

I was facing dad and he was half smiling. He leaned over and kissed me around on my face and neck. I felt Rita snuggle up behind me, rubbing my butt up and down. I almost said, 'get your own routine, that's mine.'. Then her hand slid in my thighs and started on my pussy, one finger. I lifted my leg a little so she had more room.

I was trying to think of when I was supposed to put my hand around dad's dick when he melted against me and it got in my valley. Wanting that dick pushing right into my folds and getting down in and filling me up was the most erotic thing. My breathing got ragged right then and I pressed my lips together and pushed my pussy out as much as I could. Rita pulled back to my butt crack and buns.

I was thinking about how big that head was and it going in the entrance. I started to explain it to dad but stopped myself. Him doing the house rules part until the whole head of his penis below the ridge is enveloped inside my vagina was going to be a huge event for me. Dad reached and got a tube under the pillow and lubed his dick and my vagina. I got more worried. He was really going to do this.

He got my nipple in his mouth and those nerve endings started to dance around my whole breast. I tilted back it felt so good and Rita moved over to give me room. I could feel dad's leg over my thigh against my clit and hood then he wiggled and I felt him settle down from between my legs all the way up to my breasts.

His hands were under my shoulders and my tits and nipples were pressed right into his. He ran his tongue around my lips and looked right in my eyes. He said, "Hi." I said, 'hi.'. He said, "Would you like to be more intimate with me. I'll be very gentle."

If I said yes he was going to fuck me. Right now. I raised my knees and pushed them out, for clearance I guess, and nodded 'yes' a few times. I didn't feel him moving but a moment later his dick pushed the head down in my vagina. The entrance spread out then it collapsed then spread out again. The feeling was everything. If he would keep doing that it would be enough.

Rita was right there. I didn't care. He spread me out and again and kept going. The entrance stayed spread out longer. No wonder Rita was trying to get fucked. Dad said, "You ok?" I said "Yes, it's just right." We kissed and squeezed and he kept going in. I didn't try to thrust, I was soaking up all the feelings. I was beside myself at how good it was. Every entry was a whole new high.

Dad kept a slow pace and steady progress. It was a long time and I realized his balls had been playing with my butt without me noticing. If he didn't feel like he was fully enveloped in my vagina until he was all the way in then he was following my house rule. I didn't bring it up. He was fucking me slower than Rita. It was very sensuous and I guess the lube made it very smooth.

I felt an orgasm coming long before it got me. I was pretty ramped up watching him and Rita. I said, "Dad, let yourself go. Mine's coming." My arms were around his neck but I felt his muscles all along my body. His stomach went different and I moved my thighs against his, lightly, so I wouldn't be in the way. I wanted to feel him moving. He pushed in more forcefully and pulled out quicker.

The whole erotic level changed between us. It was like it was just him and my vagina. It was pretty raw, like I was being taken. He got faster. I think before now it was just having sex but this was real fucking. I was thinking if I ever wanted to tell a guy other than dad to 'let yourself go' I was going to have to be careful.

At that rate it built up very fast and came on like a freight train. I don't know where on my body it started but it spread like lighting and froze me. Everything stopped including my breath and then everything went crazy. Dad kept me where he could control it for me. I couldn't.

Just when my muscles started to come back I heard him grunt and move differently and I knew he was giving me whatever semen he had left from Rita. I knew about his orgasms but that was when I had him in my mouth, not my vagina. This felt different, muscle movement was different.

I don't remember a lot from that moment until the next morning. We slept in dad's bed. Rita was up first and had coffee and stuff. Dad was up next and I finally showered and got dressed. We had a morning of sensitive hugs and kisses with each other. Dad taught us sex the whole three weeks. Rita on top then me, me spooning then Rita.

One day Rita and I decided we would do dad and we did. Wonderful time. We wore him out. We never thought of it as threesomes. It wasn't. There just happen to be two girls there. Rita went home on a weekend day and twice during the week. She said with her mom's prompting her dad finally gave in and she had a really nice night with the both of them. She said I should go over one night. Her dad would be delighted, her mom too.

Dad is enjoying life more. Rita still dresses almost hidden in the daytime. She still wears those pants or panties or whatever they are. She visits Gene. I met a guy. Wow.