Two Moms, Two Laps: Old Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,415 Followers

For a moment I felt jealous of Colin. I imagine once his mother got over the fact that Mom had given him a BJ, he'd be getting more action from Aunt Marie than I would.

I guess I'd been too pensive, for too long. Mom gave me a squeeze. "Whatcha thinking about, Jeremy? No more planning I hope."

"No Mom. More along the line of regrets. Not over what I did with you, but about not coming clean that first night. I wonder if we could have avoided all of this. Taken our lumps. It was a mistake, and if we'd just confessed, we wouldn't have all the trust issues we have now. We shouldn't have kept lying about it, even if most of the lies were of omission."

"You're not mad at me too, are you baby?" Mom asked softly.

"A little. Colin, Mom? After you told Aunt Marie you wouldn't. You keep breaking your own rules. You've got to stop that."

"You've gotta help me, baby. Be strong for me. For us, for the family."

"I'll do what I can. You know that. I still love you like crazy."

She smiled. "I know. That helps."

I stood and gave her a hand up. "Come on, let's make sure the guest bedroom is ready for you."

I saw the look of sadness cross her face. I gave her a hug. "You know it won't last long. He can't resist you. We both know that."

She gave me a grin. "I hope you're right."

I was lost in my own thoughts. For something that was going so well, it sure went to hell in a hurry.

===================

Thanks for reading, and being patient. The next chapter should be up in a couple of days!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,415 Followers