Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So should we continue with my pet first here?" Joanna asked as she handed Katie the feather.

Aiden quickly went back to the cabinet and brought back what looked like a leather harness.

"This here beautiful little toy will be our carrot, our little pet Trish here will learn to love this toy! Katie tell the slave over there to put one of these on your pet too," Aiden said with a wicked smile.

Katie did as Aiden suggested and soon both Trish and Donna were wearing a harness that had a small clip attached to the front of it. Katie watched as Aiden took the clip and fastened it onto Trish's clitoris and then watched as the young slave girl did the same with Donnas' clip.

"Jo I think we should make our young new Mistress here the keeper of the carrot!'"

"That sounds fine to me, so you take the feather than Aiden."

"Katie this device can be used to control one or more of these harnesses. The clip you saw attached to their clits will send a shock of electricity directly into the most sensitive part of their pussies. We call it the carrot because when a slave has experienced this it is used as the reward after being punished, trained or disciplined. So when either I or Joanna raise our right hand you need to shock our pet, it's up to you though if you want to also shock your pet at the same time," Aiden told her.

"Of course we should shock her at the same time; I wouldn't want her to feel left out of the party!" Katie said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

The young slave who had helped secure Donna to the tubular metal contraption she was now being held on made a point of making sure her bonds were secure. While she was doing so she looked around to see if anyone was watching then she spoke very softly to Donna.

"I'm such an admirer of yours, don't you worry about the toy it will feel amazing when she puts the power on. Don't be nervous either because everyone watching tonight felt the love that you and Katie share for each other, she won't hurt you!"

Donna smiled even though the young woman was being so nice to her. She knew the girl had to be breaking the rules but then again she was starting to understand one thing, in here the rules are meant to be broken. Slaves and pets probably broke them regularly to feel the pain that was so sweet to them when they received punishment.

Before Katie had commanded her to be secured to this device she saw the look on Trish's face every time Joanna let the flogger meet her ass. It wasn't a look of fear or hesitancy it was a blissful look, a look that told everyone she loved every second of what she was receiving. There was no better evidence of that then the spontaneous orgasm she had from being flogged.

She felt herself tense up a bit more from nervousness than any kind of fear when the young woman attached the harness around her waist and the clip to her clitoris. The clip wasn't uncomfortable at all in fact there was a soft fur surrounding it reminiscent of fur covered handcuffs. She laughed at that though because she had just remembered the first time she had ever entered and Adult bookstore, it was with Jack of course. She remembered getting all wet and squishy as they looked at all the toys available. She also remembered wanting to buy some so they could play with them but she was waiting for Jack to suggest it. She didn't want to look like some horny slut to her husband even though right at that moment she wanted him to treat her that way.

She had noticed the fur covered handcuffs on that trip and they especially intrigued her because from time to time she had fantasized about being bound while having sex. It only took 10 more years but here she was bound and waiting to have sex but not with Jack with their daughter instead. She had embraced her slutty side and she had no desire to let it go. Katie was the breath of fresh air that had awoken her to what she was missing for so many years. She enabled her to not only embrace her true sexual nature but to be proud of it and revel in the freedom it was giving her.

So Donna sat there while the three women's attention was on Trish, she was the focus of their training right now. Donna examined herself in her head and her bonds wondering what was in store for the near future. She realized she was bound on her hands and knees even though she was lifted off the ground because of this device.

Her knees were securely fastened to two leather kneepads and her legs were spread. It left both her pussy and her ass at the optimum position to be used and fucked. Her elbows were raised above the height of her knees so that her back was flat and allowing her forearms to be attached to the two leather pads supplied. Her head was held down in between two leather pads that formed a v with hole at the bottom for the subjects face. She couldn't lift or turn her head due to the straps that held her face secured in that hole.

"Try out the button Katie; let's give our two pets a taste of the pleasurable side of the evening!" Aiden suggested.

All of a sudden Donna and Trish felt like the universe was focused on their clitorises. Trish managed to control her tongue even though she wanted to scream with pleasure. The shock had been so quick but it felt like a lightning bolt pulsed directly through her clit.

Donna on the other hand had no chance at not screaming, she had never even imagined feeling like she just did.

"OOOOOOO...MY...FUUUUU...FU...FUCKKKKINNNNG...GOOOODDDDD!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Katie all of a sudden felt the eyes of everyone in the room upon her; she felt the weight of their expectations on her.

She walked over and snatched the flogger from Joanna's hands and walked directly behind her mother. Donna had no idea what was happening because her head was secure but instinctually she knew she had broken a rule. So she wasn't totally surprised when all of a sudden heard and felt her daughter at the same time.

"SILENCE!! YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN...HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER THAT PUSSY BETWEEN YOUR LEGS OR I WILL TEACH YOU THE CONTROL YOU SO OBVIOUSLY LACK!!" Katie shouted and lashed into her mother's ass with the flogger. She didn't stop until she had counted out ten lashes in her head and she hadn't paid any attention to anything but the toy and her mother's gorgeous ass.

Donna felt her body react to the first lash it was surprisingly soft and tingly even though Katie hadn't held back. It wasn't until she had reached the 5th lash that she started to feel any discomfort but it wasn't unbearable. She could feel the warmth in her ass from the slight sting of the suede strips but just like Trish earlier she could also feel a growing warmth in her pussy.

Both Joanna and Aiden looked on nervously as Katie held nothing back in lashing her mother's ass. It wasn't any fear that she would really hurt Donna because the suede straps on the flogger were very soft. It was them watching to see if she would lose control, if she would need to be reigned in or if Donna would use their safe word.

When she finally hit 10 and stopped both women breathed a sigh of relief as did Donna. At number 10 she could feel a distinct heat emanating from her ass and wondered to herself how much more she could have taken. Maybe that was part of the fun in this, testing your limits and boundaries. She had survived her first official punishment because the spanking she received earlier was downstairs. This had been an official punishment in the rooms and she had not only survived it but she loved it. It fit right in with the spanking fetish she had secretly shared with Jack.

"Does my pet understand what she did wrong?"

"Yes Mistress Katie, I shouted when I felt you turn the toy on. I should have kept quiet. If you need to punish me more please feel free, maybe another 5 lashes for your disobedient pet?" Donna said softly. It was too bad that she couldn't see the faces on Joanna and Aiden because she would probably burst into laughter.

Both Joanna and Aiden were shocked and impressed with Donnas' compliance, but also by her desire to be punished some more.

Katie smiled at her mother's suggestion but instead of giving her the five lashes she leaned down and kissed the bright red spot on her mother's ass lovingly.

"No my pet, ten was enough, besides you are just learning. I want you to know how proud I am of you for taking your punishment so well. There will be a special reward for you later on tonight! But for right now I think you need another taste of the carrot!" she said as she hit the shock button once more.

This time Donna was able to hold her tongue as did Trish once again. The only evidence they gave of receiving the almost orgasm stimulating jolt was a stiffening of their limbs and their attempts to grind their crotch into the devices they were secured to.

So now that both the pets were secure and everything was finally in its place the three mistresses started working on Trish.

"First point of control little puppy is control of your barking, we will play with your body for the next five minutes. You will feel lots of different sensations from the tips of your nipples all the way to your toes. You are to stay silent the entire time. If you can do this for fifteen minutes there will be a reward for your efforts." Joanna instructed her daughter.

So they proceeded to test her, first Joanna would give her a random number of lashes to her ass. With each one Trish would lift her hips in anticipation of the next. Interspersed with the lashes from the flogger was Aiden working on her with the feather. Now most people will laugh when tickled because they can escape but when the feather is in the hands of an expert it becomes a deliciously exquisite torture.

Most people are begging for it to stop within the first seconds, to Trish's credit she lasted almost two minutes of straight tickling before she lost it and just started giggling like a little school girl.

As soon as she broke Joanna lashed into her viciously not being soft or gentle at all. She was taking full length swats on Trish's ass hard enough that for the first time that night light welts could be seen. She whipped her for two minutes straight without a break. Then she spoke to her once more...

"We will try again now Fireball, you made it almost halfway last time. You were only a few seconds from Mistress Katie's carrot. Now apologize to Mistress Starr for being such a weak little puppy and promise her you will get better!" Jo said firmly.

"Mistress Starr I am sorry for being so weak, please tickle me more!" Trish said softly.

"Well said pet, I promise to tickle you till you cry but cry silently." Aiden told her.

As they were getting ready to start again Aiden looked at Donna, secured to her seat but with no attention. She wasn't scheduled for training so it was sad she couldn't at least be entertained while they trained Trish.

She leaned into Katie and whispered something; the young Mistress looked at her and her eyes lit up. She nodded her head yes and Aiden summoned the young slave server over to them. She whispered to her also and the slave left the room.

When she returned she was wheeling in a machine that had a long rod extended in front of it. At the end of the long rod was a rubber cock about 8 or nine inches long and about 4 inches wide. She wheeled it so it was directly behind Donnas' exposed ass and pussy and proceeded to take some lube and apply it to the fake cock.

Katie strolled over to Donna and lightly ran her fingers over her mother's body. She loved seeing her naked and even more loved seeing her submitting herself like this. She felt a flare of pride as she realized once again how she owned this woman. She owned Donna as completely as Joanna owned Trish even if their relationships might grow different over time. She didn't need a contract to let her know that her mother was totally devoted to her.

"My sweet beautiful mommy pet, would you like to get fucked? Would you like that pretty pussy and ass of yours to be fucked nonstop while we train Trish?" Katie whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes Mistress, I would love to get fucked. My pussy is so wet and waiting, are you going to fuck me! You now my ass is yours too, fuck one or fuck both I don't care but please fuck me!!" Donna told her.

"I am going to get you fucked, it won't be me right now but you will get well fucked. I want you to try and be an obedient pet while you are getting fucked. You are allowed to moan and speak but you are not allowed to cum till you ask my permission each and every time, do you understand?" Katie had phrased her question that way because she expected Donna to have multiple orgasms with this giant toy.

Donna was confused but eager, "Yes Mistress I will ask your permission each time, but who is going to fuck me if you all are with Trish?"

Katie nodded her head to the servant and she pushed the toy forward so the fake cock impaled itself in Donnas' pussy. That elicited a deep moan from Donna as she felt her pussy filled once again. It wasn't as huge as the strap on Katie and she owned but it was plenty big to get the job done.

Then she heard a hum behind her and all of a sudden the cock was pistoning in and out of her pussy rapidly. She let out a series of moans each time it rammed inside her. It was like a precision fucking too because each stroke was exactly like the one before it.

"You are getting fucked by a machine mommy pet, Aiden says it's called a Versa Fuk Machine. It's going to fuck your pussy then our little slave girl will switch it to your ass, five minutes pussy, five minutes ass back and forth," Katie whispered again before adding, "I love you so much Donna Calloway!"

Katie barely heard Donnas' whispered reply that she loved her too before the woman started a series of moans each time she was penetrated.

"This place is fucking amazing Jo; it's like a sexual funhouse with every toy imaginable at our disposal."

Joanna and Aiden had continued with their second attempt at Trish's first step in her training. They had gone through the flogger and were now halfway through Aiden's tickle torture. She was using the feather in the most inventive places too. It was Aiden's favorite and she needed to see how it felt for herself was when the porn star would use the feather on Trish's inner thighs and her pussy.

To her credit Trish was keeping silent but Katie could see the effort it was taking out of her. Then just as suddenly as it started Aiden and Joanna lifted their hands signaling Katie that it was time for the carrot. Aiden held up 3 fingers which she assumed was three short pulses so that's what she did. The reaction from both secured pets was amazing.

They could all see that Trish was fighting the hardest to not have an orgasm right now. She had her eyes closed tightly and she was trying to push her thighs together against the leather horse in an effort to minimize her pussy's need for release.

As they watched Trish give her all to show control Donna all of a sudden begged Katie to cum.

"MISTRESS...PLEASE...PLEASE...I NEED TO CUM PLEASE LET YOUR PET CUM...PLEASE!!

Katie looked into the smiling faces of Aiden and Joanna and they both nodded. She could see that they approved of her pet handling so far and it made her happy. She felt like she wanted these two sexual experts to give her their approval.

"Yes my pet, cum till your heart's content. Cum as much as you want to, you don't need to ask again!"

As they were all watching Donnas' body convulsed and her pussy started squirting, it went everywhere. They all watched in fascination as Donnas' pussy pumped four large squirts of her pussy juice and it made a sizable puddle under the device she was attached to. Then to their surprise the young slave attendant for their room got on her hands and knees and eagerly licked all of Donnas' cum off the floor.

Aiden told Katie and Joanna, "I had to see it with my own eyes, and it really is true. When your mom squirted all over your face tonight on the show I couldn't believe that much came out of her body. Joanna here is one of the largest squirters I know and it's still only about half of what your pet just put out!"

"I need to learn how to do that, it tastes so freaking awesome I want to be able to give her my own to drink!" Katie told her new friend.

"We can work on that sweetie; let's finish up with Trish here for now and then I'll spend time with you and your pet. I will show you the spot to hit and we can teach your pet so whenever she gets thirsty you can fill her up! I'm a pretty good teacher when it comes to squirting; I was the one who taught Joanna."

Joanna looked into her daughter's eyes as she once again opened them. She saw the need and hunger for an orgasm of her own in the young sluts eyes but she wasn't ready to let the girl have her release. That would be part of her reward for getting past this first training stage.

She did however silently mouth the words, "I love you Fireball, make me proud!"

Trish smiled up and nodded yes in response and the women resumed their training. Just as they did that they heard Donnas' new moans as the slave attendant had switched the dildo into Donnas' ass. Joanna wondered if Trish would moan like that later when she takes her anal cherry from her.

Katie knew her mother was on fire right now because she had learned of Donnas' anal fetish last week. When she had fucked her mother with the strap on she seemed to cum just as hard if not harder from taking it in the ass. She could see how she was reacting to the dildo pistoning in and out of her ass. Even though she was secured to the device she was trying to thrust her hips back to catch the fake cock as it pummeled her asshole.

It had gone in with only the extra lube from her squirting. Some had splashed into the crack of her ass so the young attendant didn't bother adding any extra.

"Katie sweetie, how long have you wanted my daughter to suck your pussy?" Joanna asked playfully.

Katie smiled broadly, "Now that I think about it, probably as long as I learned what an orgasm is! I know she has wanted to do it to but no matter how much I threw myself at her in our apartment she held back. Now of course we know she was waiting for you to be her first but..."

"Step in front of her here, you notice her head is right at perfect height to get her mouth all up in your pussy! When I start flogging her I want you to grab her by the ears and grind your cunt into her mouth. I want you to punish her mouth for making you wait so long to feel her tongue inside you. Do you understand what I am asking you, truly punish her mouth!" Joanna told her while once again going behind her daughter.

"Pet, you have eight minutes left in this first round, you are to silently suck your best friend's cunt and make her cum. While you are doing that Aiden and I will once again be punishing your body. Like I said before if you make it through this round you will get a big reward, no make it two rewards maybe three. So you can see it's worth it to you to control yourself but you also have to make sure you make Katie cum in those eight minutes too!"

Katie looked down into her best friends face and smiled wickedly. She was looking forward to this for all the months Trish had hinted at wanting her. All the times Trish would just sit in Katie's room and watch her have sex while she played with her pussy. She had unconsciously teased Katie almost from the moment they moved in together.

Just then the room was filled with and another loud outburst from Donna as she let everyone know she was having another orgasm. She made sure everyone knew it was from getting fucked in the ass too shouting over and over, "I love a cock in my ass, I love a cock in my ass!" She also squirted once more but not quite as much as the first time. The slave girl once again did her duty with a big smile on her face.

1...45678...10