Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she led Donna by her leash she reached around her and played with her ass and pussy from behind. She was so aroused right now she could easily skip dinner and move onto the desert meaning dining on all the women around her right now.

Aiden walked alongside Katie leading Trish by her leash while Joanna trailed behind just watching for the moment.

Aiden saw Trish's eyes light up and acknowledge the girl who delivered the message.

"Yes young puppy, me and your owner indulged in her pleasures, more than once in fact. She truly enjoyed playing your part while we used her over and over and over again. She has told me many times that she would love to be your mother's permanent sex daughter but I guess Jo doesn't need an imitation anymore. I will admit this though, you are by far prettier and sexier than anyone your mom used as a substitute in our games," Aiden told Trish.

Trish just smiled and yipped, she did a little jump every now and then also to show her eagerness and happiness with her situation.

When they entered the dining area Katie couldn't help but let out a verbal exclamation of "Oh My God!"

There on the table in front of them was a delicious assortment of Hors D'oeuvres. They all looked exquisite and Katie, Donna and Trish were feeling their stomachs rumble with anticipation since they hadn't eaten since earlier today at Nobu.

It wasn't the food though that made Katie react like she did; it was the way it was served. It was all arranged artistically on a completely naked, gorgeous young woman while she lay flat on her back on the table.

"I just absolutely love the edible hors d'oeuvres trays here don't you Jo?" Aiden teased. She always loved seeing newcomer's faces as they came face to face with the outrageous decadence of the club. She couldn't think back to a time when she was surprised by anything in the world of extreme sex. She had been a participant for so many years it was nice to see the excitement and surprise on the faces of the uninitiated.

"She looks positively yummy too!" Jo exclaimed.

"Katie there is a tradition here, instead of getting a cash tip for being such an excellent server our human trays get tipped in a different way. One of the pets or slaves always has to eat them to an orgasm, would you mind volunteering your mo...your pet for that tonight?" Aiden asked politely.

She was quickly being taken by Katie's poise and presence in the same way Joanna was. She may have seemed surprised by some things so far but she never appeared nervous or out of place. Donna also seemed right at ease with being led around by her daughter on a leash and allowing the younger version of herself be her owner. She instinctually knew after all her years in the business how special these two ladies were. She was going to do everything in her power to make sure they understood she wanted to be a part of their lives from now on.

Katie just smiled and slowly looked to her side to see Donnas' expression at Aiden's suggestion. She wasn't surprised to see the lust in her mother's eyes as she took in the young woman on the table.

"I don't think that will be a problem at all, in fact I might have to hold her leash back to make sure she doesn't attack her before we are done!"

Donna actually blushed some and just looked sheepishly at the floor realizing how hungrily she was observing the young woman.

So the five of them sat around the table and enjoyed their first course, they were also served drinks by equally naked servers. When Katie asked if these were employees of the club Joanna giggled.

"No sweetie, these are slaves and pets of members of the club. There is a schedule put up at the beginning of the month and it is expected that all members will allow usage of their pets to work a certain number of shifts per month. Oh and before you ask, yes I am a member and yes Trish will be expected to be a worker 2 night's a month! Don't you worry your pretty little head though; they get paid very well the shifts they work even though they are slaves. They get one thousand dollars a night and all the orgasms they can enjoy. It's not uncommon for any of the guests to just openly grab a server or worker and fuck them."

Katie was once again amazed at the level of decadence that she was surrounded with as was Donna. They both felt like they had died and woken up in some wild sex fantasy that never ended and they loved it. Donna suddenly thought of Jack and quickly dealt with conflicting feelings about her husband. On one hand she was slightly concerned what he was feeling right now about everything. On the other hand she got angry and resentful that if he had his way she would never be here experiencing everything in front of her.

In a very odd transference of feelings, part of her now thought of Jack in the same light as her own parents. He now represented the controlling stifling force in her life that her parents were in all the years before she met Jack. Now it was their daughter who was her liberator the same way he had done with her years ago.

She knew one thing with total clarity though at that moment, there would never be any going back for her. He would either learn to love the new her or he would be relegated to her past as her parents were in her mind. She was slightly hopeful that he might be willing to be more open and accepting of the role of cuckold being put upon him now. If he wasn't going to consider it he would have blown up on the phone when Katie told him almost everything.

She of course didn't tell him about their web show that night and she couldn't imagine telling him about this club. Well not at least right away, in the future who knows maybe Katie can make her father into a cuckold pet. Now that idea made Donna moan involuntarily, the vision of Katie leading both of her parents around on leashes. That visual in her head made Donna actually experience a small involuntary orgasm that no one else was aware of.

So after the last of the Hors D'oeuvres had been devoured Donna was led to the end of the table and obediently got on her knees. The young woman who had moments before been the human serving platter for the delicious assortment of finger food they had enjoyed now moved down the table. She still was silent because even though she was about to be serviced herself she was still a slave. She was still not allowed to speak unless one of the mistresses present spoke to her.

Katie boldly took the lead as she watched the young woman look wide eyed down at Donna with her legs spread and her heels on the edge of the table.

"Slave do you know who I am? Do you know who is about to pleasure your pussy for you?" she asked gambling that the young woman had watched her show earlier.

"Yes Mistress Katie, I think everyone in the building knows who you and your mother are. May the salve ask a question please?" the gorgeous young woman asked. She truly was a nine out of ten on the measuring scale of beauty with shoulder length chestnut hair and perfect pear shaped tits. Her tits had that sloping effect and silently beckoned anyone seeing them to suck and play with them. Katie herself wished that tradition didn't need to be observed because she wouldn't mind being where her mother was with a perfect view of the hairless pussy in front of her. Katie really enjoyed the sight of the young woman's pussy too it had lips that were soft and open on the outside of her opening. It was quite obvious that this young woman was no virgin as her hole was visibly open from her arousal.

"Yes slave and because I am flattered that you seem to know me and my mother I will even grant you a second question for my pet. She will take very good care of your pussy before you leave us tonight!" Katie said while looking proudly at her mother. She could see the lust in Donnas' eyes as she stared longingly into the pussy in front of her.

"Thank you Mistress you are most generous. My question for you has to do with the collar your mother is wearing and the leash you are holding. Is your mother really your pet, I mean it didn't look like that tonight when the two of you...made love for the camera? It was making love too not fucking, anyone watching could tell the difference."

"Well slave, my mother and I are exploring all options and areas of our sexuality. It's an amazing journey so far and one in which we want to try everything on for size. So as far as the collar and leash go we are trying them on for size right now. So no she is not my official pet but who knows what the future holds right pet?" Katie said addressing Donna.

"Yes Mistress whatever pleases you pleases me! May I please eat this beautiful pussy in front of me now?" Donna pleaded.

Aiden, Joanna and Trish were patiently waiting for Donna to get started and the two older women were admiring Katie's poise once more.

"Now you have a question for my pet for the evening, make it a juicy one!" Katie said.

The young woman hesitated and then her eyes lit up, "Okay...Donna if you had to choose between your daughter's pussy and your husband's cock which one would you pick?"

Donna looked up at Katie and wondered how the young woman knew she was still married then remembered her wedding rings. She had to admit it was an excellent question and got the attention of everyone in the room. All the other servers who were present stopped to hear Donnas' response as did Aiden, Jo, and Trish.

With a huge smile on her face Donna looked up into the eyes of this gorgeous young creature and told her.

"Well I would think the answer to that should be obvious, I am here on the end of my daughter's leash. I spent an hour making love with her for thousands of people to enjoy watching. When we go home tonight I will spend the rest of the entire weekend making love to her and anyone else she wants to share me with. So to answer the question, my daughter's pussy has no rival including my husband's cock when it comes to my desire and attention. Now from one pet to one slave would you mind if I dive in and enjoy the taste of your cunt, I want to compare it to my daughter's taste!"

Both Joanna and Aiden looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces. They could feel the honesty behind Donnas' answer and they were ecstatic because they both knew Donna was in for the long haul in her new lifestyle. Each woman was happy for their own reasons, Joanna simple because she had long wanted to get Donna involved in her slutty lifestyle and Aiden because she was looking at both Katie and Donna with dollar signs in her eyes. She was envisioning herself as their possible agent in what was sure to be a very demanding push by the powers that be in the adult entertainment world to make them studio exclusive.

"Yes please Donna, please eat my pussy. Please make me cum like you made Katie cum earlier tonight!" she now begged.

Donna looked up quickly into the adoring eyes of Katie and asked, "Mistress?"

"Yes pet enjoy yourself, do like the slave asked make her cum like you did for me earlier! Make me proud to be your owner right now!" Katie said.

With permission given Donna leapt to the task at hand or should we say tongue. The first thing she did was put her nose right into the young woman's sex and breath in her scent as deeply as she could. She was now realizing just how much she loved the smell of an aroused cunt and she was enjoying the subtle differences in scent between her Katie and this young woman.

"What is your name slave?" Katie asked.

"Deborah...OOOOOOO...my name is Deborah...OOOOOO but I shouldn't be telling...OOOOO...FUUU..." the young slave moaned as Donna softly took her labia in between her lips.

Aiden stepped up to Katie and whispered to her, "Slaves have no names while they are serving they are only referred to as slaves."

It was the first thing that Katie found distasteful in the whole experience of the evening but she understood the reasoning. It was just another tool that dehumanized the slave and made them an object to be taken advantage of and used.

"Well okay then slave, enjoy my pet's tongue!"

"OOOOO...YES...MISTRESS KATIE...YES...YOUR...YOUR PET'S TONGUE...IS SO...SOFT...SO...WONDERFUL...OOOOOOOO!" Deborah screamed.

All of the women had positioned themselves behind Donna to watch her make this young woman scream. They watched Donna put 100% of herself into the task she had been given. Watching her made every one of them even wetter than they already were. Everyone one of them watching looked forward to be on the receiving end of Donnas' rapidly exploring tongue.

In all the lesbian porn ever made it was always possible to see the women who were just going through the motions and those who were enjoying what they were doing. Watching Donna wasn't like watching someone who enjoyed what they were doing, it was watching someone who LOVED what she was doing.

It was easy to see that the only thing in the whole world that mattered to Donna right at this moment was the pussy in her mouth. She was hell bent on a mission to make this pussy cum and make its owner scream out their praise for her efforts. She didn't have to wait long as her tongue was scooping up every drop of delicious liquid escaping this young woman's dripping pussy.

She had her face plastered against Deborah's pussy and her tongue was a blur as it alternated spearing inside and massaging the opening of the wide open sex it was feasting upon. She would also quickly pull back slightly so she could gently suck the engorged clitoris into her mouth and nurse upon it like it was a nipple and she was a hungry baby. It was on one of these brief excursions into clit sucking that the slave under her found nirvana.

"FUUUU...UUUUU...UUUUCCCKKKKK...OH...OH...OH...OH...YEEEESSSSS!! ...IT'S SO FUCKIN...FUCKING...GOOD...CUMMING...OH YESSSSSS!!" the young slave named Deborah screamed out. As she did she felt special because she was actually the first person in the entire building tonight to experience one of the newest celebrity's attention.

Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and the muscles on her inner thighs were spasming repeatedly as the force of her orgasm washed over her and left her exhausted. She couldn't ever remember having an orgasm of this intensity even at her own Mistress's tongue. She looked down at Donna and smiled with gratitude and then she looked at Katie with envy. Katie was always going to be the recipient of this amazingly talented mouth and she wished she could trade places with her.

Donna was now sitting back on her haunches with her own big smile on her face. She was using her tongue to lick the rest of Deborah's juices off her upper lips and her outer mouth enjoying every last little taste. The young girl wasn't Katie by any means but for the first time in her life she could understand the appeal of having variety in sexual partners. She realized that different pussies were probably the same as different cocks now too and it made her eager for Katie to supply her with her first extramarital cock this weekend.

As she sat back she was overwhelmed with the desire to push her daughter on her back and devour her pussy the same way she had just taken Deborah's. She wanted to love and suck on her little girls cunt again but she knew she needed to be patient, she knew there would be lots of time for them later on.

Aiden was the first to speak up, "I just cannot believe that you had your first taste of pussy last week you are such a natural! Not only are you a natural but your love for what you are doing comes across to anyone watching. Katie you are a lucky Mistress to have a pet with such carnal abandon as your Donna shows!"

Joanna was also completely impressed and prided herself on once again being right about her ability to pick up on people's inner selves. She had long believed that Donna had a hidden slut just waiting to be released and enjoyed; her daughter had released that person. While she wished it could have been her to help Donna let herself go she was going to love taking advantage of the newly discovered slut side of her best friend.

She was already fantasizing about hosting a huge cuckold party in her house, Steve and Jack sitting quietly in separate chairs while all their women entertained a number of lovers. All of their women being both their wives and daughters, and their lovers would include both men and women alike. She smiled as the fantasy played out in her head knowing full well that it really wasn't that much of a stretch of the imagination.

Once again it was Jack that was the lynchpin in the whole game. She was sure he had no idea of the importance his acceptance would play in the Calloway and Edwards futures. If Jack could be completely brought on board the possibilities for fun were limitless. The possibilities for Katie and Donna in a sex filled life for fun and profit would also be limitless. She was encouraged of course by Katie's bold move in outing her relationship with Donna earlier and Jack's lack of going completely ballistic. If anything she now hoped that Jack had the ability to see things reasonably and could be convinced of how this was right for everyone including himself.

What no one in that room knew at that moment though was that Jack wasn't going to take things sitting down exactly, at least not yet. He had an interesting meeting with his friend Steve and was now back at home looking at timetables for the Metro-North for Saturday. He had decided before he even went home that he was going to surprise his wife and daughter the next day. He couldn't wait as he was told to do for Monday because it would just be him and Donna then. This obviously involved their daughter deeply and he needed to confront both of the women in his life with how he felt about what was going on.

So Saturday he would head into the city and have a long meeting with them, it wouldn't necessarily be a showdown either because as much as the idea of being a cuckold appalled him a small voice had started in his head urging him to try it on for a while. The voice kept reinforcing in his head how his mother and father had lived this lifestyle, his best friend lived it with his wife too and both couples seemed perfectly happy.

The biggest stumbling block of course was the voice of his ego; it kept fighting against the voice of acceptance. It kept whispering how he should be the only person to enjoy his wife's body. Steve had helped quiet the voice of his ego when he had presented it from an ownership point of view. He had suggested to Jack that listening to his ego was putting Donna the woman he loved with his entire being in the category of property. He then questioned Jack's love for his wife if all she was to him was a piece of property to own and control.

He had hammered home the idea that real love, true love was unselfish and that he should allow his wife the freedom she seemed to now need. In doing this he would demonstrate his true love for Donna and in doing so she would see how much Jack truly loved her. The end result Steve had told him would be the strengthening of the bonds of their love and their marriage. Every time Donna would enjoy sex with her lover or lover's as Steve had said would remind her of Jack's love for her. In her eyes she would see the depth of his love and her love for him would grow also. By the time Jack had left Steve's house he had to admit that the logic that had been explained to him made sense in a twisted universe kind of way. But again it came down to a question of if he could adapt and see things as Steve and his father had seen them.

So while Jack was checking the train schedules for Saturday he was the current topic of conversation in the private dining room where his wife and daughter were.

"So Katie, how exactly does your father feel about your games with your mother? Pet Donna, how did it feel telling your husband that you had these kinds of feelings for your daughter?" Aiden asked as they all dined on their main courses.