Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food was light and delicious; it started with a salad of baby beets and goat cheese vinaigrette and had now moved on to duck confit with quinoa and the freshest melon Katie had ever tasted. It was way beyond what she would think people expect when they come to a sex club.

"I'm sorry Aiden, this salad is so freaking delicious I got distracted. That's saying a lot too considering I'm sitting here with all you beautiful women!"

"It's okay I guess Joanna didn't mention that our consulting chef is Bill Armstrong, maybe you heard of him, the executive chef at Per Se?"

Trish just beamed up at her mother remembering meeting Bill on Wednesday night and the promise of further meetings.

"Oh god yes I've heard of him, Trish and Jo had dinner at Per Se on Wednesday night and I am so super jealous!" Katie told her letting her hero worship show.

Aiden just laughed and told her, "I'm not surprised; Bill isn't just a consulting chef here but also one of the founding members. In fact it was Bill that first brought Joanna into our fold because they also like to share young ladies together. I never really joined them though because while I wouldn't really call myself 100% lesbian it takes a rare man to interest me. How about you Katie are you gay or does the idea of a cock appeal to you?"

Trish actually let out with a little involuntary giggle at Aiden's question remembering the parade of men in and out Katie's bedroom.

"It seems Jo's pet finds my question funny enough to break her silence rule, well we deal with that after we eat! So Katie I'm assuming that the answer would be yes judging by your friend's reaction!"

"I love cock Aiden, a nice hard cock does something to me that even my mother couldn't do. We've played with strap-ons and it still isn't the same as feeling a man shooting his warm sticky cum inside my pussy and then feeling it drip out between my legs! I can tell you also that my pet loves cock too and this weekend I plan on getting her the first new one since she married my dad!" she said while smiling proudly at her mom.

"Oh and yes you asked about my dad, he did find out about us tonight and it wasn't my pet that told him it was me. He had guessed that my mom was having an affair because we got careless with our phone calls this week. So instead of trying to beat around the bush I just came out with the truth!" Katie once again said with pride.

"You know young lady you truly are a spectacular young woman! How did you get up the nerve to tell your father that you are fucking his wife and your mother?" Aiden asked with interest.

"Ummm I don't know, I guess I didn't look at it as getting up my nerve. It was going to come out eventually because me and my mo...my pet have pretty much agreed that this isn't just a temporary thing for us," Katie said humbly.

"Sweetie, I feel the same way that Aiden does. I can't believe the poise and strength you have in embracing such an unusual situation in the way you do. I also have to tell you and I say this proudly because I'm proud to be one but you are a world class slut! You have embraced your inner slut at such a perfect time in your life and now you have helped your mom find hers too. So I propose a toast, a toast to the two bravest sluts I have the pleasure of knowing. I hope that we can share many an adventure together in the future!" Joanna said holding her glass up.

"I second that toast and just want to add that I hope after tonight I can say confidently that we will all be very good friends from here on out!" Aiden added.

Both Katie and Donna blushed at being the absolute center of this attention but they also loved every second of it. Joanna was completely right in her assessment of Donna because the formerly reserved housewife proudly admitted to herself that she was now a slut too. She giggled to herself because she briefly remembered how much she had embraced sex when Jack first made her comfortable with her body.

She couldn't get enough of him and the amazing sensations he created in her with his mouth and cock. Little did she realize back then that the door she though had been pushed open had in fact only opened a crack. Now more than twenty years later it was the offspring of their love and lust for each other that had truly pushed the door open, in fact she had taken it off its hinges.

As the table was finally cleared and the five women sat there finishing their drinks Katie felt electricity in the air. She was looking forward to what was coming next and could tell her best friend was too. Trish was clearly trying to control her nerves but she was visibly squirming in her seat waiting for the real reason they were here to begin, her training. She also knew that she was due at least one punishment from earlier tonight but she thought she might have earned a second one from her giggle earlier.

"All right ladies, it's time to get naked! Pets remove your clothes now and show us those gorgeous bodies that are ours to play with!" Joanna instructed Trish and Donna before turning to Katie and telling her, "You might want to strip too sweetie, the games are about to start. I will get your size from Trish and I will get you a nice corset set for when you play with us here. Every Mistress needs a nice assortment of evening wear, I'll get you started!"

"Jo, you are just beyond generous..." Katie started to protest.

"Nonsense sweetie, we're all in on this adventure together, let me use my money for fun things!"

Taking Trish's leash Joanna followed Aiden as they all stood up, "Okay Katie it's time for us to show you one of the training rooms. Are you ready to start your training now you pretty little puppy?"

Trish wagged her ass and yipped excitedly falling into her role with enthusiasm. She was more than ready and could clearly feel her juices lining her inner legs. It gave her a squishy sensation as she walked and she couldn't ever remember being this wet.

"Good girl, let's see what we can do about earning you a tail first so when you wag that pretty ass you have something to shake!"

Aiden and Joanna headed in what was a familiar direction for the two of them and when they entered the room they just stood to the side so that the three newcomers could take in the sight.

Katie gasped softly because the room was gorgeous with plush couches and chairs. It also had a hot tub in the corner and what looked like a full bar. However that's where the normalcy ended because in addition to the couch and chairs there were four other pieces of furniture in the room. Every one of them seemed designed for some kind of sex act involving being bound.

The most imposing of the four was what looked like a giant x made from heavy plywood with restraints for what looked like the waist, both wrists and both ankles. The next kind of resembled a gymnastic horse but with multiple straps and restraints attached to it. Then there was what looked like modified construction horse but made out of metal. It had what looked like knee and arm rests and a cushioned area with a hole underneath for what was probably a place for a person's head. There were restraints for arms legs and the head it seemed.

The fourth simply looked to be a toilet seat placed on top of a hollow box made of steel tubes. There were no restraints involved here but it was obvious that the idea was for the submissive to lie on their back with their face under the toilet seat. Trish found the sight of that piece of furniture especially thrilling because she had watched some German porn on her computer and it was absolutely filthy. This seat reminded her of something they would use when they would play water sports and worse.

Along with the sex furniture there was a huge wooden glass cased cabinet along one wall. Inside the case was what seemed to be an assortment of every kind of sex toy imaginable. From simple vibrators to extra large strap ons, from simple whips to medieval looking cat o nine tails, feathers floggers, butt plugs of all sizes and some things Katie or Donna had never seen.

"So you know that Aiden and I will be training Trish starting now. Feel free to use any of the furniture, toys or anything else at our disposable for your entertainment. I have a personal favorite that I like to use with what we call the oral sex seat," Joanna said as she reached in the cabinet and took out a dildo attached to a harness for the mouth.

Trish recognized it from her first night with her mother and smiled, she wanted to tell Katie how much fun it was but she held herself in check.

"I think you can figure out how put it on your pet, then she slides under the chair and fucks you with her face. It's too bad you haven't learned to squirt yet because it's such fun to let yourself juice all over your pet's face. Of course some women I know that can't squirt just pee on their pet's face to get the same effect but I've never enjoyed water sports myself!"

As Joanna was explaining the use of some of the furniture and showing Katie all the toys at her disposal Aiden was leading Trish over to the modified gymnastic horse.

"Now puppy girl I want you to lie face down on the horse, I'm going to make sure you are nice and secure do you understand?" Aiden asked as she took the leash off of Trish's collar.

As they were doing this Katie noticed that one of the young slave girls entered the room but was followed by another woman who was not collared.

Joanna nodded to the woman knowingly and told Katie that she was the moderator for the night. Since there were two new pets and one novice mistress in the room she was there to make sure nothing went wrong.

Trish found out quickly that she loved the feeling of being secured on the horse. It left her helpless and under her two mistresses' control and she loved that also. She was learning more and more about her submissive side and she embraced it totally. She knew that by following the orders of someone else she took a good deal of the responsibility for what she did out of her own hands. She could feel free to do anything and let other's do anything to her with no shame or guilt.

Her wrists and ankles were secured by leather straps which left her ass and pussy totally exposed and vulnerable. Her head was unsecured and because of this she had full mobility with the ability to look behind her. After she was secure she watched as Aiden lowered her corset revealing two absolutely gorgeous alabaster breasts capped with perfect pink nipples. She looked longingly at them as the older women took one in her hand and pushed it against Trish's mouth.

Trish immediately opened her mouth and started nursing hungrily on the breast of her mother's friend. Just like when she had nursed on Joanna earlier in the week she found herself wishing there was milk inside. Since there wasn't she made sure to suck and nibble to her heart's content managing to actually get a soft moan out of the porn star whose tit she suckled on. She knew the woman's reaction was real too because she could see the tops of her breasts turning pink and flush with her arousal.

Just as she was really getting into sucking Aiden's tit she became aware that Joanna Katie and Donna had joined the other woman in front of her.

"Honey Katie wants her and her pet to help in your training tonight too, at least at first. You are one lucky little puppy to have four women want to train you!" she said softly as she replaced Aiden's well sucked tit with one of her own. She moaned deeply as Trish doubled the effort she had given to Aiden mainly because this was her mother and her true mistress. She loved sucking Aiden's tit but this was the one that made her truly smile.

While Joanna held her daughter's head in her hands she motioned to Aiden towards the cabinet with the toys. Aiden kept pointing and silently asking which one Jo wanted until she got the nod she was looking for. She had selected two items one looked like a giant Ostrich feather and the other was a bright red suede flogger. The flogger was a toy in the whip family with multiple numbers of tassels attached to the handle. The flogger she selected had tassels made from soft suede; it was designed to give some pain but not to leave marks.

"Oooo yes baby suck on mommy's tittie, suck it good my sweet little puppy! Katie go into the cabinet...look for small velvet jewelry boxes in the top drawer bring two of them over...oooo...ooooo yes honey suck!"

Katie did as she was asked and sure enough there had to be about twenty of the boxes inside she took out two and opened one. She thought it odd but they looked like two sterling silver balls each one about the size of a dime.

Then without any warning Joanna pulled her tit away from Trish's mouth leaving the young woman with her mouth empty and searching.

Trish made the mistake of making a disappointed sound after her plaything was removed from her mouth.

"That noise you just made my little puppy is one of the reasons training is necessary for all new puppies. But before we can get to your training there is a matter of some punishment to be doled out. Do you remember when I was trying to call you earlier today and you never answered? "Jo asked as she took the flogger from Aiden.

At the sight of the flogger Trish felt her pussy spasm; she knew it was for her. She was just curious about the other thing Aiden was holding it looked like a giant feather.

"Yes Mistress I remember, I had left my phone in my bedroom while..." Trish tried answering as humbly as possible before Joanna moved behind her and let fly with a lash from the flogger. It wasn't very hard but upon contact Trish yipped loudly.

"I didn't ask for excuses or reasons why you were unable to follow one of the simplest commands I gave you on Wednesday night. You so remember Wednesday night when you signed a contract agreeing to be my personal pet for at least a year don't you?" she said as she let fly with two more lashes from the flogger.

Both Katie and Donnas' eyes were wide with amazement at the punishment Jo was giving Trish. They were even more amazed that after the second lash Trish actually lifted her ass up a bit to receive the third one quicker.

"Yes Mistress, I am yours completely, I remember!" Trish said with a moan.

"Then you should remember one of the first rules I gave you regarding living this kind of lifestyle with me don't you!" Joanna lifted her arm up and delivered two more blows to her daughter's sensitive ass cheeks.

"YIP!! YIP!!...y...yes..Mistress...the first rule ...was to always be available for your call. Night or day my phone was supposed to be with me!!" Trish moaned while to her surprise she could feel her pussy throbbing along with her now pink ass cheek.

When Joanna delivered a 6th and 7th blow with the flogger Trish felt her eyes roll back in head as she exploded involuntarily in orgasm. She wasn't even thinking about controlling it or trying to hold back as she was supposed to do it just took over and ran through her whole body.

"OOOO...MMM...IS...TRESS...I'M...I'M...SORRY...BUT...OOOOOOOOO...OOOOOO GOD YESSSSS!!" Trish screamed committing still another transgression against how her behavior was supposed to be.

While Joanna was ecstatic at how easily her daughter had an orgasm from being lightly beaten she knew that she had to further train and discipline her. A pet or slave was only allowed to cum when their master or mistress gave them permission. Trish had made some progress with this especially in the limo earlier today but this was an embarrassment to her owner.

"Bad Puppy, Bad, bad puppy, you need to learn control...I told you that you are not allowed to orgasm without my permission!! Well I guess we will have to make the punishment more intense... Katie open the two boxes, and then take the 2 balls out of one..."

Katie did as she was asked and when she removed the steel balls from the box they immediately stuck together. She understood then that they were magnets and it seemed pretty powerful ones too.

"Katie do you know what nipple clamps are and what they look like?" Joanna asked.

"Yeah I guess so, they kind of look like alligator clips don't they?" she asked.

"Yes honey they do but in your hands you hold the 21st century version of nipple clamps. I want you to reach under Katie and put one of those on either side of one nipple and release them. Then I want you to do the very same thing for the other nipple. We have to teach this bad little puppy about controlling herself!"

Donna just stood back and was taking in everything going on in front of her. She knew that Katie would get back with her soon but right now all attention was on Trish. She wasn't jealous or insecure because just last weekend Trish had played the happy outsider for her and Katie while filming every minute of their first weekend as lovers.

"OOOOOO..." Trish started to moan as she felt the first set of magnets grip her nipple. The sudden pain was truly intense and they really did feel clamped on to her tit. Of course she now wasn't surprised to also feel a surge through her pussy simultaneously with the surge of pain from the nerve endings of her nipple.

"SILENCE!! YOU NEED TO LEARN CONTROL AND THE FIRST PART OF CONTROL IS SILENCE!!" Joanna shouted her command. As she did she laid another 6 lashes to Trish's ass cheeks.

"Now Katie do the other nipple, when you do it hold them apart and let them come together on their own. It creates an even more intense sensation for the wearer plus I want to see if my pet can keep quiet this time!"

Katie was finding herself seduced by the sense of power they all held over Trish right now. It was an aphrodisiac unlike any other she had ever experienced and despite the fact that Trish was her best friend she wanted even more control. She looked over at her mother standing on the side of the horse while looking down on Trish and she felt the sudden desire to have the same control over her.

Katie whispered something in Joanna's ear and the older woman smiled wickedly and nodded her head yes.

Katie walked over to her mother and whispered to her, "Pet I want to put you on that metal construction horse. If you use your safe word now I will not do it but if you allow me to put you there you will have to trust me until I let you go. You will have the safe word still but I hope you won't use it."

"I told you before Mistress I am your property while we play this game. Use me and control me, train me like Jo is doing with Trish if you want to but please make me cum sometime soon. I am so fucking horny I am going to explode." She told her daughter with a smile.

"Slave please come here," Katie asked summoning the server girl who was sitting next to the moderator.

"Yes Mistress how may I be of service?" the young woman asked humbly.

"I would like you to take my pet over to that device there and secure her. When me and the other two mistresses have taught that pet a few lessons we will come over and teach this one some also!"

"Oh yes Mistress it will be my pleasure, will you please remove the leash from your pet. Holding of a leash for any reason is forbidden to slaves and pets. If I were to do that the penalty is quite severe."

"Of course," Katie told her as she unclipped Donna and once again whispered in her ear to trust her but this time followed it up by telling her she loved her too.

Donna smiled proudly at her daughter and allowed the young slave to show her how to position herself on this metal horse. She didn't know it of course but she was feeling exactly as Trish did when she got on her own piece of furniture, a mix of nervousness and arousal with arousal being the bigger of the two.

Katie quickly rejoined Joanna and Aiden and they took up on either side of the young woman and hugged her. They also let their hands roam freely enjoying the thrill of having a twenty year old slut in their arms. They touched her with a sense of equality also because they both knew they were witnessing the birth of a new Mistress. They didn't bother to tell her that her assertion that tonight was just for play for her and Donna would never be true. Both Aiden and Joanna knew that once someone got the taste of the power they could wield in these rooms it changed them.

1...34567...10