Two Nameless Sluts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're definitely a nasty little slut, getting all turned on by sucking a random guy's dick, you know?" Said the brunette.

"See, isn't it slutty and sexy? It really turns me on! Now tell me how much you like it - how much it turns you on - and you can go back to watching me suck him," replied the blonde.

"Well, I - I," the brunette began, before pausing. Her face shone red once again, embarrassed by the dirty talk in which her friend was forcing her to engage.

"Go on," said the blonde. "You what?" The brunette turned her head at the floor in shame as she sat on the edge of the tub. As she looked up, the blonde opened her mouth and teased her friend, and me as well, placing her lips just millimeters from my cock before pulling away, awaiting her friend's admission.

"I - I like to watch - to watch you suck his cock," said the brunette at last. She spoke softly, and I could hear the shame in her voice.

"And?" Said the blonde. The brunette cast her head down again, took a deep breath, and sighed. At last, she raised her head.

"And it really turns me on." This time, I could hear not only shame in her voice, but an unmistakable shakiness brought on by intense arousal. I wondered if she was aroused just by watching and listening and talking dirty, or if the humiliation she was enduring was also making her excited. I looked over as she clenched her legs, obviously horny and wanting to feel some sensation on her pussy but too shy to actually tough herself.

"Good, glad you could finally admit it," said the blonde. She looked her friend in the eye as she ran her tongue up and down the length of my cock before taking it back into her mouth again. This time, she pressed it deep into her mouth, and when I thought she could take no more, she found a way to press on until my entire cock was inside her mouth.

"Ohhhh, yeah," I moaned.

"You like it when I deepthroat your cock? When I take it balls deep in my mouth?" She said.

"Yeah, you fucking slut, do it again." Just then, I looked over at the brunette just in time to catch her as she rubbed her pussy through her jeans. Clearly she couldn't help herself anymore, and I thought I might have even heard her sigh a sigh of sexual buildup as she removed her hand, noticing that I was watching her. She was aroused - and if I was going to make a move on her, I felt like it had to be now.

"You know," I said to the brunette, "I can see how turned on you are. You can take your clothes off it it would make that any easier." She looked at me, realizing she had been busted and couldn't hide it anymore. "Or you could even let someone else take care of that." Startled, she looked up at me, but I watched as she squeezed her pussy hard as I finished speaking.

The blonde had been showing me her feel throat skills, but now she joined the conversation. "Yeah, we barely have any clothes on, why are you sitting there with all of yours?" She continued to suck me, forcing her mouth over my cock and pleasuring it with her tongue, swirling her tongue over it, back and forth as she removed it from her mouth slowly and deliberately.

"Ohhh, deepthroat me, slut!" I whispered.

"Make me," said the slut, teasing. Clearly she wanted to be forced - to be taken.

I took my hands and placed them at the back of the sides of her head, positioned my penis directly in front of her mouth, and said, "open, slut!" She did, and instantly I thrusted my cock into her mouth and she readily accepted it. I pounded it, fucking her mouth like it was a pussy, and she took it as rough and as deep as I could give it to her. I forced my cock in her mouth and forcefully fucked it, just like she wanted, and I looked down to see that she was pleasuring her pussy through her panties as I roughly forced her.

The sight of an attractive girl pleasuring herself, horny and eager to be treated that way, had an instant effect on me. With one thrust, I rammed my cock into her as far as it would go, and forced our bodies to stay in that position for several seconds before releasing her. Her eyes began to water, and her mascara made one small streak down her face from each eye. There aren't many things that are hotter than ruining a girl's makeup a few minutes after meeting her.

I forced her - used her, really - and she was getting more turned on with each thrust down her throat. She made eye contact with me each time, almost as if she was pleading with me to use her more and harder. I looked down and noticed that she had reached her hand inside her panties, which were soaked, and was fingering herself. The slut was really enjoying the way I was using her!

Seeing her fuck herself made me think of her friend, though, and I turned over to look at the brunette. To my surprise, she was rubbing her pussy rhythmically through her jeans, and this time she didn't care if I saw or watched - she was too turned on.

It was then that I decided it was now or never. "You know," I said to her, "I have an idea - we could get you involved without really making it a threesome - at least not the way you imagined it."

"What do you mean?" She asked, curious. She seemed really horny, horny enough to maybe be interested, so I dove right in.

"Well, you could take turns sucking my cock with your slutty friend - or maybe you would like it if I went down on you while this whore sucks my cock. Or you could suck my cock while I eat her out - but I get the sense that she's a cocksucking slut and gets more out of sucking me off than me eating her out. But that way we could all have fun and you could avoid any direct contact with your friend, if that makes any sense."

The blonde jumped into the discussion. "Whatever you want, girl!" she said to her friend. "As long as he likes it." Then she turned to me. "I'm really just here to please you," she said while holding my cock inches from her mouth, gazing into my eyes lustfully. Immediately she went back to work, sucking my cock like a pro.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as the brunette slowly rose, now too horny to hide the fact that she was rubbing her pussy through her jeans. She slowly walked over to me and put her right arm on my left shoulder, standing to my side to avoid her slutty friend who was kneeling on the floor, wearing only panties, sucking my dick.

"No girl on girl action - you promise?" She asked. I nodded and gazed into her eyes.

"Mmmhmmm," the blonde agreed, her lips wrapped around my shaft. She didn't even take them off to respond to her friend - she only forced my dick deeper into her mouth.

The brunette slowly moved her face closer to mine, leaning over her friend on the floor. I leaned over too, in her direction, as we locked eyes. In her eyes I could see a girl that put up a hard to get facade, but inside, was growing more aroused by the minute, and was no longer able to control herself, try as she might. Her flirty, fun side was breaking out of its shell.

Our gaze continued until our lips met, and then her eyes closed as she opened her mouth just enough to slide her tongue through and taste my lips. The kiss was a short one, but she broke away slowly and deliberately, and remained less than an inch from my fave as she said the best thing I had heard all night: "I'm in."

She made it obvious too. The next kiss was all-out open mouth making out, as she opened up and allowed my tongue inside. Our tongues connected, pressing and grinding against one another in rhythm. It was obvious that she was into it, and into the situation in general. She wanted more. Leaving my left hand on the blonde's head, I reached my right hand to her left thigh and slowly lifted up, feeling the same skin I felt several minutes ago, when she had pushed me away, before she had become horny and desperate. This time she only pressed her tongue harder against mine, and she squeezed the back of my neck with her left hand as she ran her right hand across my chest.

I grazed the tips of my fingers against her side and stomach as she lowered her right hand just below the bottom of my shirt, raising it up again to feel my bare stomach and then my chest. Slowly, I raised my hand higher and higher as we kissed, peeking at the part of her stomach that became exposed as her shirt, caught on my wrist, rose with my hand. She had an amazing, sexy stomach, and it just made me want her even more.

Meanwhile her friend was still kneeling, sucking my cock, moaning, sucking, twisting her tongue across my shaft and the tip of my penis. I opened my eyes and broke away from my kiss just long enough to look down and see the blonde reaching inside her panties to finger herself. She wasn't just rubbing her clit either - she had two fingers pounding her pussy, spreading her legs for easier access. She didn't seem to care that I was, in that moment, more focused on her friend. It was as if she just loved sucking my cock - that alone was enough for her.

"Mmmmm, yes, am I a good little slut?" She moaned, pausing momentarily. But her friends tongue was in my mouth, and I was not about to let go of it to answer the slut. "Yes, I'm a good little filthy cocksucking slut," she said as she took another three-second break. "Oh, god yes, ignore me, such a fucking turn on for a filthy slut like me!" I could tell she really meant it too; she dove in and deepthroated me deeper than she had yet as soon as she finished that sentence, and she started fucking herself with three fingers.

I kissed her friend passionately, forcing the blonde's head on my cock in rhythm with my right hand as I explored the brunette's body with my right. Touching her side, I gently moved my hand to her front side, just above her bellybutton, caressing her tight, sexy stomach. I drew circles around her belly button with my fingers before drawing two of them across her navel, and I could feel that like her friend, hers was pierced. She shuddered and took quick, short breaths as I moved my fingers around and through her bellybutton, and I knew they were quick breaths of arousal - I had just hit what was, for her, a huge erogenous zone.

Breathing quickly and heavily, she picked up her pace opening and closing her mouth over mine as I touched her stomach. Suddenly, she stopped, pulled a somewhat large hair clip from her jeans pocket, rolled her shirt up into a ball at her right side, and pinned her shirt with the clip. Now, half of her stomach was hanging out, begging to be touched.

"There," she said. "That'll make it easier," she whispered. I moved my hand near her face to pull her in for a kiss, but she grabbed my hand and gently placed it back on her stomach, her body language telling me without a doubt that she wanted to be touched there. I looked into her eyes as I ran my fingers over her sexy navel and midriff again.

"Do you like that?" She whispered. All I could do was whisper yes and stroke her stomach as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. "Use your nails," she whispered. Her friend, meanwhile, continued to fuck herself - but now she was stroking my cock with her hand as she licked my balls, pausing once in a while and speaking, making sure we didn't forget she was a filthy slut.

The brunette clearly was enjoying exposing a little skin for me. She had tied the shirt up about halfway between her belly button and tits. When she raised her arms to put them around my neck, her shirt rode up a little more, and as we kissed, most of her stomach was exposed; her shirt barely covered her bra. I took my left hand off the blonde's head and started to touch the brunette with both hands. Using the ends of my fingers, I touched her stomach and sides as she broke free from another kiss only long enough to quickly pull off the shirt that I was wearing. I raised my arms to comply and then they found their place on her body again.

Now she moved in closer to me. The space between our bodies mostly evaporated as she put her arms around me again. Her stomach moved to meet my hands, and she took short, quick breaths each time I touched her or scraped my fingers across her body. It was arousing her, and knowing it was arousingvher just made me want her more. She pressed her stomach against mine, and I slid my hands up her sides, inside her shirt, all the way up to her shoulders and then over her head, taking the shirt along as she raised her arms, allowing me to remove her shirt.

The brunette, having seemingly moved past the stomach foreplay, at least for the moment, started to move more quickly. Taking my right hand, she placed it over her left breast, and I cupped it and squeezed. It didn't take long for me to move my other hand to unhook her bra, with her breathing becoming short and more heavy as I did so. "Take it off," she whispered as we started kissing again. It fell from her body and landed on the blonde's head.

The blonde looked up as her friend and I ended another kiss. She threw the bra behind her and began slapping herself in the face with my dick. I paused with the brunette for a moment, long enough to grab the blonde's head with one hand and my sick with the other. I slapped her several times with it. "Do you like being slapped in the face with cock, slut?" I asked. I then shoved it back into her mouth and forced it in as far as it would easily go.

"Yes," she said as I pulled it out. "Cock, hands, whatever you have. Mostly cock." She started pounding her face again. She looked up at me. I saw her makeup was more ruined now, mascara running - and I hadn't really gotten much out of it in the past few minutes having paid so much attention to her friend. But she really seems to enjoy it, so I just watched as she forced her mouth almost to my stomach as she gagged s little on my cock, and then looked over at the brunette.

I stroked her stomach with my right hand, inching it closer to her left breast until I was cupping it, feeling her perky nipple and b-cup breast. Her nipple stood erect and she moaned softly and breathed quickly as I lightly ran my fingers across it. My left hand joined the fun as well, caressing her right breast, and we began to kiss again as she pressed her body close to mine.

"Yesss," she moaned in a whispering voice. "I like that!" She continued. Our kisses now became more quick and furious and broken up by the dialogue between us.

"You like the way I touch you?" I whispered. We kissed again.

"Oh, yessss," she said, and smiled. "You turn me on so much touching my stomach." We kissed again. "And my tits," she continued, diving in for another kiss. I began to squeeze her tits lightly with my hands as she pressed her body into mine.

"Ohhhh, yes," she whispered. "Squeeze my tits," she begged. We shared another passionate, but short, kiss. "Pinch me."

I did as she asked, lightly pinching both her erect nipples between my thumb and fingers. "Oh, God, yessss," she whispered. This continued for nearly a minute, each pinch making her breathe more quickly and heavily. Slowly, I ran my left hand down the center of her body, over her navel and to her pussy, which I rubbed through her jeans. She gasped.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yes," she whispered. I teased her, grabbing her pussy through her jeans one more time, and then ran my fingers up to the top of her jeans and pushed two of them between her jeans and her skin near her right hip bone. She moaned lightly as we concluded another kiss and I moved my mouth down to her neck, which she extended for me, making it more accessible by raising her chin.

I slid two fingers down the line separating her leg from her torso, inserting my whole hand into her jeans. She didn't resist; in fact, she was practically panting. Moaning, she began to buck her hips, grinding her body on my hand. I teased her as we began to kiss again, moving my hand from her stomach to her side to inside her jeans near her pussy, getting closer to the sweet spot each time.

"You having fun up there?" The blonde said, smiling a flirtatious smile.

"Oh, yeah - God, I'm so horny!" She blurted out. I looked down at the blonde, who had been dutifully going back and forth between deepthroating me and slapping her own face with my cock. It was so slutty, the way she was willing to pleasure me like that and seemingly get nothing out of it but a sore mouth and ruined makeup and humiliation. Truthfully, though, she seemed to love it.

I reached down with both hands and unsnapped the brunette's jeans. I looked up to see her smiling wide.

"You want to take turns with me down here?" The blonde asked, smiling and laughing in encouragement.

"Oh my god," said the brunette. This time, she was laughing rather than trying to hold back, but the look on the topless girl's face showed a little shame. It must have been shame at the fact that she wanted it, though.

"Ummm - yeah, sure," she stammered nervously.

"Come on, get down here," said the blonde. The brunette slowly knelt, her unbuttoned jeans flapping slightly away from her body, giving me a slight peek at her panties until she had hit the floor and her jeans re-adjusted themselves.

"Oh my god," said the brunette. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said, beginning to inch closer to my erect penis.

"Do what?" Asked the blonde.

"Suck this guys dick when I just met him, and - and don't know his name, I guess." She replied.

"Well I loved it," said the blonde flirtatiously. And I know you got really turned on watching and fore-playing with him - and you're going to get super turned on sucking him too."

"I know," said the brunette. She looked into my eyes and took a deep breath, and, heart pounding, licked the tip of my penis. She started laughing, nervous as hell.

"Go on," said the blonde. "Don't be shy, suck it like a good girl! You know you want to!"

"Yeah, I do," she said, smiling and flirting as she recovered from her nervous laughter. Sticking my cock between her tits, she squeezed them together and, although they were on the small side, managed to slide my cock perfectly between them. She did this for only a few seconds, laughing and smiling nervously and excitedly, before raising my cock to her lips and opening her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she said as she flicked her tongue across my shaft, working her way to the tip.

"Good girl," said the blonde. "You really like it, don't you? Sucking this random guy's cock?"

"Mmmhmm," said the brunette, removing my cock from her mouth. Her arms in a praying position in front of her chest, she giggled nervously again. "And it's slutty - but I guess I just got so turned on I couldn't stop myself." Putting my dick back into her mouth, she teased it with her tongue as she sucked and slurped her ways the tip, removing it from her mouth again.

"Want to try deepthroating it like I did?" The blonde said. She sat close to her friend, watching her intently.

"I don't know, I - I - "

"Here, watch me," said the blonde. She half-pushed her friend to the side as she grabbed my cock and positioned herself. Opening her mouth, she slid her mouth over my shaft as far as she could, making eye contact with me, until tears formed in her eyes and began to run down her face. She held her position for several seconds before quickly pulling away, a stream of spit connecting my cock and her mouth until she wiped it away with her hand. "Want to try?"

"I still can't believe I'm actually doing this," she said. Laughing nervously and shyly, she moved closer to my cock. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes and let it in, as much as she could take. It wasn't quite as much as her friend, but it wasn't bad - about three quarters of my cock disappeared inside her mouth.

"Open wider," I said. She complied. I thrust my cock into her mouth and she took about half of what remained before starting to gag and pulling away.

"Oh my god," she said, giggling nervously. "I feel like - so slutty doing this!" Yet she took my cock into her mouth again, not deepthroating, just giving a nice, rhythmic, slow, sensual blowjob. Soon, she pulled her mouth back again.