Two Nameless Sluts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're better at this than I am," the brunette said to her friend.

"Well, uh, I - I had a lot of practice," the blonde replied before turning to face me. "Last year was my freshman year of college, you know - " She didn't need to say any more.

"Well, how many - " the brunette began to ask.

"How many guys did I give blowjobs to? I don't know, probably twenty or so."

"Twenty?! Damn! Slut much?!" Said the brunette, laughing. The blonde joined in the laughter. We all knew by now how much she liked hearing that.

"Well, now I know how to do this." She opened her mouth wide, sliding it down my dick as far as she could, not even bothering to close her lips around it until she had taken it as far as she could. Closing her lips, she swirled her tongue on my cock as she sucked, slowly moving to the tip, stroking me when she had allowed enough of it to slip out of her mouth.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but - let - let me try again," said the brunette shyly. She took my cock in her hands and opened her mouth, sliding it inside as far as she could, which wasn't quite as far as her friend could go, but still felt amazing. She closed her eyes as she focused on stroking and moving my penis in and out of her mouth.

"Once you suck a few more - it just takes a little practice," said the blonde.

"A little?" Said the brunette.

"Well, numbers are all relative. What really turned me on was that about half of them were guys I just met. But yeah, a little. We all know I'll be getting even more practice next semester." All three of us had to laugh at that one.

The blonde looked into my eyes as she stole my penis back from her friend. She gave me a wet, slobbery suck, and turned to look at her friend. They made eye contact as the blonde focused on the tip again, and delivered maximum pleasure as she sucked hard and teased me with her tongue. The brunette, lost in arousal, began to slide her hand inside her unbuttoned jeans.

"See that? Either deepthroat or tongue the tip, and make eye contact. Let him know how with your eyes much you want to please him," she instructed her friend.

The brunette took her advice, looking up at me as she slid her mouth as far into my cock as she could once again. What really made it special was the sultry look in her eyes - I could tell how much she was loving it. She flicked her tongue across my shaft as she slowly backed off until only the tip was left in her mouth. Rolling her tongue across the tip, she maintained eye contact as she caressed it with her tongue, then pulled it out and swallowed her accumulated saliva.

"You're right," she said to her friend, and then looked into my eyes as she continued. "Sucking random cock is really sexy," she said in a sultry yet nervous whisper. As if to prove she meant it, she started sucking again.

"Yeah? You like sucking that random cock? Is it turning you on?" She stopped.

"Yes," she admitted. "It's making me so horny right now." She started sucking again only for a couple of trips up and down my cock. "I like being a random cocksucking slut for you." She giggled playfully as she made this admission before starting to suck yet again. It couldn't have been hotter if it had been scripted. I kept going.

"You like sharing my cock with your best friend?" I asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this - but yeah - it's so sexy - I still can't believe I'm actually doing this." She laughed another nervous, shy laugh as her friend took my cock and started sucking. I was a little rougher with her.

"You like tasting your friend's spit on my cock, slut?" I asked, grabbing her head and forcing her to go deep.

"Mmmhmm," was all she could manage.

"Yeah, you like sharing cock. I think you've done this before, haven't you?"

"No," she said, pulling away. "But I always wanted to." I forced my cock back into her mouth, and began to buck my hips a little.

"You like being the school slut, don't you, sucking off random guys? I bet you can't wait to go back to school and get as much dick as you want, can you, slut?"

"I love being the school slut," she said as she pulled away again. "And when I go back, I'm going to suck off anybody that wants me."

"Such a nasty fucking slut," I said, forcing her head on my cock again, fucking her mouth just like I knew she wanted me to. After a few rough seconds, she backed off and I pulled away, and the brunette started sucking my cock again while the blonde collected herself. Grabbing her hand, I pulled her to her feet. Her knees were red from the time she had spent on the floor, her makeup was all over her face, and her panties were soaked.

"Lose the panties, slut," I said to the blonde. Immediately, she slid them off and tossed them into a corner. The blonde was now completely nude. I grabbed her with both hands; she was standing a little bit to my left side as her brunette friend on her knees was directly in front of me. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her in for a kiss.

I touched her body in the same places that I touched he brunette's, only I did it in about a minute compared to five or ten with the other girl. This went on just long enough for me to get a feel for her stomach and pierced navel and both of her tits. Her stomach was just a little bigger than her friend's, but she was definitely not fat - just maybe two dress sizes bigger than her friend, who was probably a six. Her tits were a little bigger, too - probably a C cup, not bad for a slightly thinner than average 19 year old.

Grabbing her tits, I kissed her, but only for a few seconds to a minute before I pulled my cock out of her friend's mouth. I turned the brunette, pushing the back of her head up against the sink vanity as I prepared to end my kiss with the blonde and push her up so that she was sitting on top of it, clearing the way to her pussy. However, she started whispering to me before I got that far.

"Are you going to eat me out while I sit up there?" She whispered.

"Yes," I replied before we started kissing again. A few seconds later she ended the kiss.

"You know what I like?" She whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"I like being told not to cum," she whispered. "And threaten to punish me if I do."

"Yeah? And what do you like about that, slut?" We kissed again.

"I'm the kind of girl that just wants to get you off," she whispered. We kissed again. "It makes me feel like such a slut to just get you off and not care if I get off myself." She leaned in for one more kiss. "And - I like being horny and helpless for hours before you let me cum - and I'll cum over and over." We kissed one last time, and then I picked her up and placed her naked body on the vanity.

The brunette continued to suck my dick as I spread the blonde's legs. She sucked me slowly and deliberately, but she was doing a great job. It took her three or four seconds to work my cock about halfway or two thirds of the way into her mouth and back out again, but the pleasure she gave with her tongue was incredible. It may not have been as slutty as the way her friend sucked my cock, but the sensation was actually better. Looking down, I could see that she had a hand inside her jeans, fingering her pussy, as she sucked me.

"I'm going to eat your pussy, slut," I said, turning my attention back to the blonde. "And don't you fucking cum. I want you horny and willing to do whatever it takes - and if you cum, I'm going to fucking hurt you. You are going to regret it. Got it?"

"Yes, ohhhh, I promise not to cum," the slut said as she pinched her right nipple and I began to tease her wide open pussy with my tongue. "I'm such a fucking horny, filthy slut," she said as I began to taste her pussy. I first licked her pussy with my tongue, feeling as her clit began to swell before I backed away slightly.

"You like that, slut?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," she said. Leaning in, I licked a streak from her pussy to her belly button, causing her to quiver. I leaned in, intensely licking her pussy. After a few seconds, I stuck my tongue deep inside; she moaned and I stuck it in as deep as I could, tongue- fucking her sloppy pussy. Looking up, the slut was now grabbing both her tits. I reached under her legs, which were raised in the air a little bit, and grabbed her midriff as I pulled my face close to her body.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes!" She moaned as I did it again, then slowly found her clit and began sucking on it, maybe even biting a little. Her friend, still sucking my cock, picked up the pace to about one round trip in and out of her mouth about every 2 seconds. I could tell she was getting seriously horny. It didn't take much longer before the blonde was about to explode.

"I promised not to - not to cum!" She seemed to remind her self out loud as I sucked her clit. To make it even harder, I stuck a finger in her pussy, and then two, and started to finger fuck her while I sucked her clit.

"Ohhhhh, fuck - fuck, yes!" She moaned. "I want to cum so fucking bad, I - "

"Don't you fucking cum, slut!" I said. "You think you deserve to cum already?"

"N - no," she said. Clearly being told not to only made her want it more. For the next couple minutes, I kept fingering her and eating her pussy, and her friend kept sucking my cock, until the blonde couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, God, please let me cum, I - I want to cum so bad, oh god, I'm such a fucking slut!"

"No, don't you cum, you filthy, needy slut!" I said sternly. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, and I could tell she was ok the verge, doing everything in her power not to cum. Just when I didn't know if she could control herself much longer, I backed away, leaving the horny slut on the vanity with no stimulation. She quivered from excitement, and she bucked her hips at the air, but was not rewarded with a sensation.

When she calmed down after a few seconds, I went in again and did the same thing, eating her out and fingering her. She bucked her hips into my face, desperate to cum. I didn't let her, backing away again after less than a minute.

"Ohhhh, fuck," she said, slamming her hand on the vanity. "I want to cum, I'm so fucking close! Please?" She begged. I leaned in to whisper something in her ear.

"If you want me to let you cum, I'm in room 117," I said quietly enough that her friend could not hear, "but not in this bathroom." I'd never really been into not letting a girl cum, but she seemed to like it - and if I kept her horny, I might be able to see her again this weekend.

"Then I want to suck your dick again," she said. "I want to be a slut that doesn't need to cum. And I want to make you cum, and I want to swallow it."

"Not yet," I said. "One more time first." Quickly I fingered her and licked and sucked, bringing her to the precipice of orgasm before stopping and easing her back down slowly, fingering and licking intermittently to keep her wanting and needing to cum, but not letting her.

"I want to suck your cock," she said. I looked down at the girl sucking my dick and motioned for her to stand up; she did.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, definitely," she said. I went in for a kiss - it started out as just a kiss but she made it the most passionate of the night. Her tongue touched every crevice in my mouth, she sucked in my lips and bit them a little and I sucked and bit her back. She began to shake ever so slightly out of arousal as we made out hard.

"Wow," I said once the kiss was over. "That really got you going," I said.

"Yeah, you - you know what was so hot about it?" The brunette asked.

"What?"

"Tasting that slut's pussy all over your mouth," she said shyly, pointing at her friend. Wow, I thought. She wasn't willing to have any sexual contact with her friend, yet tasting her friend's pussy on my lips drove her wild. It didn't make much sense to me - it seemed that she should just try the real thing if she liked tasting it so much - but hearing her say that turned me on too, and I wanted her to have more.

I plunged my tongue back into the blonde's pussy for only a few seconds, but long enough to coat my whole mouth with her juices again, then pulled away and faced the brunette again.

"Fuck yeah," the brunette whispered as she leaned in for another kiss. It was hot, a deep kiss that mainly involved her licking her friends pussy juice out of every corner of my mouth. As she did so, I stuck three fingers in the blonde's pussy, fucking her with my hand, coating it in the slut's taste. When my kids was over, it was my fingers that went into the brunette's mouth, and she tongued the length of every finger, sensually savoring the taste.

I placed my hands back at the brunette's sides, feeling her sexy body. Her stomach and sides and tits were such a turn on for me. Feeling the area where her unbuttoned jeans met her lower stomach, I slowly began to slide my hands down, taking the jeans with them. She didn't stop me, and I kept going until I neared the floor, exposing her lacy pink thong, her thighs, and then her knees. As she lifted one foot and then the other, I pulled her jeans off her body.

Crouched down, I felt her thong string as it ran around her body, felt her stomach and finally felt her pussy through her thong. Looking up, I watched her smile and take a deep breath of heightened arousal. I leaned in, placing my lips on her lower stomach.

"Ohhh," she whispered as she took a quick, short breath. I put my lips on her stomach, lightly kissing it all over, before plunging my tongue inside her pierced navel. That really drove her crazy. She was grabbing my head and pulling me closer as I licked and sucked her navel and stomach. It was the most perfect midriff and navel and set of hips I had ever seen. Slowly, I pulled off her thong, exposing her pussy, and at last the three of us were all nude.

"Why don't you get up there," I whispered, pointing to where her friend sat fingering herself. "Your whore friend wants to suck my cock again." The blonde quickly got down from her perch on the vanity, and the brunette took her place. "I want to taste that pussy," I told the sexy brunette.

First, I positioned the blonde slut with her head against the vanity cabinet, on her knees, her mouth at the height of my dick, and then I positioned the brunette on top of the vanity so that I could reach her pussy with my mouth. "I'm going to fuck your mouth," I told the blonde, "and as much of a slut as you are, I'm sure you would love it if I filled your mouth up with cum."

"Fuck yeah, fuck my mouth and fill it up with cum!"

The blonde said, speaking provocatively.

"And don't you waste a fucking drop," I demanded.

I rammed my cock into her mouth as I teased the brunette by licking and kissing her inner thighs and stomach. "You want me to taste that pussy?" I asked.

"Oh, god yes," the brunette whispered. I slowly gave her pussy one good, long, hard lick from bottom to top. She spread her legs wide as I tasted her lips and felt her pussy swell with arousal as I licked it again, pushing my tongue in a little deeper. Farther south. I pulled my cock out of the blonde's mouth, letting her breathe for a couple seconds before I forced it back in and began to fuck her roughly, sliding my cock forcefully into her mouth and taking it mostly out only for a moment before giving it another hard thrust.

I plunged my tongue deep into the brunette's swollen pussy. She began to moan as I tasted the walls of her pussy with my tongue, and I felt her began to buck her hips s little, wanting more. I continued to pound the blonde's mouth as the brunette began to moan louder and beg for more.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Eat my pussy," the brunette moaned. "God, that - ohhhhh that feels so good, ohhhh, I want you to mKe me cum!" I tongue fucked her, pushing my tongue deep inside, before slipping two fingers inside her delicate, moist hole.

"Ohhhh yes, finger be while you eat my pussy!" She was getting really into it, losing all sense of shyness and losing the reservations that has plagued her earlier in the evening. She wanted her pussy eaten by a guy she had just met, and she wanted to cum, and she wasn't afraid to admit it anymore.

I fingered her forcefully as I began to focus on her clit with my mouth. I licked it before sucking it into my mouth, nibbling and turning it over against my teeth with my tongue.

"Oh, God, fuck!" The brunette moaned loudly. She was on fire and couldn't stop. "Fuck! Yes! God, I love having random guys eat my pussy! Fuck! I love being your little slut!" Fuck! I want - I want - " I continued to suck her clit and face fuck her friend, barely giving her time to breathe as I roughly used her.

"You want what?"

"I want you to eat me - tell me - tell me I'm a - "

"A what?"

"Tell me I'm a slut - like you do with her - I'm going to - I'm going to cum, tell me I'm a slut!" The brunette was moaning loud enough that she could have easily been heard in the hotel room next door.

"You want me to call you a slut?" I asked, teasing, before sucking her clit some more. Her face was bright red, but she was loving it. It even seemed like she liked the embarrassment, like it was turning her on to get so horny she admitted she wanted to be degraded a little like that.

"Yes - "

"Good, you dirty little slut. You like sucking random dick and being a filthy little slut for me, don't you?"

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned.

"I can tell," I said. "Inside you're just a desperate little slut, aren't you?"

"God yes, I'm a slut!"

"You want me to call you slut like it's your name, don't you, slut? You want to be a huge slut like your friend, don't you, slut?" I kept fingering and sucking and forcing my cock down her friend's throat.

"Oh - oh, yes, I - I - " she was convulsing now, shaking on the vanity as she squeezed my wrists that I had placed on the vanity. "I'm going to - I'm going to cum! Ohhhhh, god yes, I'm going to cum!" She explodes with a vigor that had been, to that point, bottled inside; she regained her breathing, taking quick, intense breaths of pleasure as she came. Finding that she could speak a whole sentence again, she did so as she erupted violently.

"Ohhhh, I'm cumming, ohhhh yesss!"

"What a little slut," I said as I looked into the brunette's eyes. She laughed, smiling.

"Now it's my turn," I said, focusing on the blonde. I grabbed her head with both hands and forced my cock in her mouth as deep as it would go. She was a complete mess - her makeup was all over her face, mixed with tears, and her skin was sticky and sweaty. I started to use her good.

"Force her, make her do what you want," said the brunette. Still sitting on the vanity, she was fingerling herself, signaling that she was by no means done. "She likes it."

"Yeah? Is she always this much of a slut?" I asked her.

"Just use her, that's what she wants. Use her hard and rough."

I turned my attention back to the blonde, driving my cock into her mouth while she made slutty gurgling noises and did her best to take every thrust, accepting her position as a slut. Her head was against the cabinet and I grabbed her arms, giving her the feeling that I was going to fuck her throat and there was nothing she could do to stop me. She wouldn't have stopped me in a million years though, not a slut like her.

"You like it when I use her? When I force my cock into her throat?" I asked the brunette.

"Ohhhh, yes, I like that," she replied. She was fingering herself rhythmically, and she wanted to cum again, I could tell. "And I like it when we talk about her like - like she's not here, like she's just a thing, like - like she's just a toy."

"Yeah, that's fucking sexy," I said, looking down at the blonde. "Like she's so much of a nasty slut we wouldn't say two words to her - but we'll use her to get off. Or like - like she's not even human."

"Yeah, ohhhhh fuck, I like that - and I know she really likes it too!"