Two Nameless Sluts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you telling me how she likes to be used - because she's just a thing and she can't talk to us, so you have to tell me for her."

"Fuck - ohhhhh yes!" I continued to throttle the blondes throat, the dirty talk inching me closer to cumming.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked the blonde.

"mmmmmmhmmmmm," she said, my cock in her mouth. I pulled it out to allow her to elaborate.

"Fuck yes, that makes me so wet - use me / use me just like she said - and treat me like a toy, like a brainless body."

"Ok, I'm going to fuck you until I cum. And I want you to show your friend your mouth full of my cum. Don't spill any and don't swallow until I say so."

I forced my cock into her mouth one last time, ramming it with force I hadn't used all night.

"Take it, slut," I said. "You fucking love this, don't you?"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"Fucking slut. You like to be forced, don't you?"

"Mmmhmmm."

"What a nasty whore. I'm going to use your nasty little cum bucket mouth, ohhhh, fuck, I'm going to fill it up with cum, you want my cum, slut?"

"Mhhhhmmm," she moaned. I started to slap her face as she sucked my cock. I could feel her tense up, as if she would have begged for more if she could speak, and as if she would have greeted each slap with appreciation if she could move her head.

"Fuuuck," here it comes - take my cum, slut, take it - take it all!" I came hard, the result of building up so much over so long, and shot a thick, heavy load of cum into her mouth. In only half a minute, I was finished. I released my grip on the slut, and she looked up at me with appreciation and for approval.

"Good slut," I said. "Now show your friend." She stood up slowly, as if she were a little disoriented, and opened her mouth as she stood before her friend.

"What a slut," I said to her friend.

"I know, taking thick loads of cum from random guys, you are a slut," the brunette said to her friend.

"Good," I said. "Now don't do anything with that load just yet - your friend's still horny and wants to cum again and I think you just helped her along. So wait until we're finished." Not able to speak, she only nodded and stood silently next to me, ready to watch me make her friend cum again.

The brunette spread her legs and took her fingers out of her pussy, readying herself to be eaten out again.

"Get up here," I said, motioning for the blonde to sit on the vanity too. "I have a job for you." She sat almost in the sink as I watched her. "Ok, now spread your legs."

I wiped at her pussy with my hand - the amount of juices and wetness that came off her pussy at the first swipe was incredible. The slut really loved how I was treating her - how I had used her. Quickly, I put my hand into the brunette's mouth, letting her taste her friend again.

This was the routine, I fingered the brunette with my left hand as I ate her pussy, and with my right hand I fingered the blonde and then let the brunette taste the blonde's pussy on my hand. Maybe, just maybe I could get these two to touch each other directly - but not tonight; we had the whole weekend.

"You like tasting your slut friend's pussy, don't you?" I asked the brunette.

"Fuck yeah," she said.

"And you liked watching me use her, and talking about her like a filthy slut?" I said

"Oh, ohhhh, god yes!"

"And you want to be a slut like her, don't you?"

"Yes, make me a slut," she replied. I ate her and she tasted and I fingered her until she was about to cum again.

"You want to cum again, don't you? You want me to call you a slut again too?"

"You - you don't have to ask - just do it," she mooned."

"That's it, slut. You want to be a nasty little slut and taste your friend's pussy again?"

"Y - yes, I'm such - I'm such a slut." I plunged my fingers into the blonde slut's pussy and fingered her for a good minute while I ate out the brunette, both girls moaning, but especially the brunette. I then took my fingers out of the blonde's pussy and put them in the brunette's eager, waiting mouth. She sucked vigorously, tasting every drop before swallowing the juices from my finger. It was incredible.

"You want to cum for me, slut?" I asked the brunette.

"Y - yes, I - make - make me cum - I'm going - going to - ohhhhh! In going to cum like a good little slut!" She was practically screaming, and just as she finished that sentence she exploded into orgasm for the second time that evening. I sucked her clit and bit it a little harder with my teeth as she slammed her hands down on the vanity, arched her back, leaned her head back and shook violently.

I bit down onto her clit until her orgasm had subsided, her face flushed red and her body looking spent. She was slow to recover, first collapsing and then sitting upright as the blonde and I watched eagerly. The next thing I knew, she leaned in and kissed me deeply, her tongue touching nearly every available surface of my mouth and lips as she passionately kissed, stopping only once to swallow before starting again.

"I like tasting my pussy, too," she said as she finished the second kiss.

"That's really sexy," I told her. "Both you girls are awesome." They both smiled. "Ok, now show us that load again and swallow it," I said to the blonde. She had actually been holding my cum in her mouth the whole time. She opened and showed us, the cum having mixed with saliva until it filled her mouth. After swallowing it, she showed us her open, empty mouth and smiled.

"Wow, what a slut - she's such a slut, isn't she?" I said to the brunette.

"I think we're both sluts," she replied, a little embarrassment creeping back into her voice. We all shared a laugh.

"Well, I think we ought to get back, you know? My dad's probably wondering what the hell happened to us," said the brunette as she picked up her clothes and started to get dressed.

"That's your dad in there?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "It's ok, we'll come up with some excuse, just - ," she paused, looking at her friend. "At least wipe the makeup off your face. That just screams sex." The blonde quickly washed off her face, drying it on a hand towel. When she was finished, the brunette was dressed, although her shirt was still tied up above her sexy belly button, a nice parting gift from a willing slut.

"I'll be back in a minute. You can go ahead," said the blonde.

"You sure?" Asked the brunette.

"Yeah."

"Ok, well it was nice, ummm, meeting you, and, you know," said the brunette, her shyness having come back now that her arousal had dissipated.

"You too," I said, "and thanks for the good time."

"Awwww, thank you too," she said as she opened for door. "Bye!" She left as quickly as she had came, leaving her slut friend in the room, half-dressed.

"Ok," said the blonde as she put on her shorts. "She would kill me for asking this, so we had to be alone - but - what's your room number?"

"117," I said.

"Ok." She leaned in for one last passionate, dick-raising kiss before leaving with her shirt in her hand, not bothering to put it on until she was in the hallway.

"See you later," she said with a wink. We waved goodbye and each headed back to our room.